Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AXIS coin + - Hybrid - X13 - 6M. Android Ticker. MANDATORY WALLET!  (Read 99394 times)
2941digger

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:18:08 PM

My axis wallet always opens first time, starts syncing in less than a minute, constantly getting pos... so I lock the wallet to let it build up a bit.

deff has been clean sailing on my end

EDIT:

my conf file is called axiscoin.conf and the only node in it is  "addnode=82.128.238.235"

I've tried this on both the Windows and Mac wallets and can never get a connection.  Weird.

I'm on my phone right now but you need to make the conf axis-qt.conf

Add it to your appdata folder for axis. Open your wallet and leave it.

You are having the same problem I had. I lost my patience left it open went to work and when I got home it was in sync. I was amazed. The connections just took a while to hook up.

Now it opens, connects and stakes perfectly fine.

I hope this helps. If you need my conf file just holla and I will post it for you

now that I think about it, I left mine open overnight before it would sync up as well.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdh015232

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:18:36 PM

coin is dead,  Angry Angry
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:22:04 PM

Kiss far from dead

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:20:18 AM

Holy cow this is frustrating.........thanks though to all that have tried to help those of us that cannot sync our wallets!

Everyone seems to have their own opinion of what the config should be named, it seems people have their wallets working with numerous config file names.  This is very strange as I am pretty sure the wallet would only recognize the proper file name.

To me it seems "axis.conf" is the correct file name to use.......but I only believe this because the wallet at least shows the number of blocks it has left, no other config file names show this.  Still, this does not seem to get any active connections so I am lost at how to get this damn thing to sync.  I will try the overnight thing and see how it goes I guess.

Thanks again to all for your replies!!
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:33:16 AM

Holy cow this is frustrating.........thanks though to all that have tried to help those of us that cannot sync our wallets!

Everyone seems to have their own opinion of what the config should be named, it seems people have their wallets working with numerous config file names.  This is very strange as I am pretty sure the wallet would only recognize the proper file name.

To me it seems "axis.conf" is the correct file name to use.......but I only believe this because the wallet at least shows the number of blocks it has left, no other config file names show this.  Still, this does not seem to get any active connections so I am lost at how to get this damn thing to sync.  I will try the overnight thing and see how it goes I guess.

Are u sure your saving the filename right that your not saving it Axis.conf.txt ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:51:31 AM

Are u sure your saving the filename right that your not saving it Axis.conf.txt ?

Yeah for sure bud!
coinjohn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:40:33 AM

Yeah for sure bud!

jim have you allowed the wallet beyond windows firewall?
and one more thing, did you add only one node to the configuration file or more nodes?

you can use all of the following nodes plus after windows prompts you to allow the wallet beyond the firewall you have to press allow

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=23441
addnode=82.128.238.235
addnode=108.61.198.64
addnode=209.222.30.180
addnode=188.226.252.187
addnode=174.36.220.106
addnode=162.243.118.225
addnode=95.213.136.82
addnode=14.18.203.83
addnode=115.28.133.246

coinmaker33

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:23:27 AM

I have a feeling this coin will live on!

The force is strong in this one!  Smiley

Rockin the Bitcointalk Community
finding_the_way_out

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:01:20 PM

Ring the alarm, another coin is dying, whoa yeah...
Ring the alarm, another coin is suffering...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWu45pO29Ds

Who knows if the "real" Dev has already spent the premine in "blow and hookers"....  Roll Eyes

Seriously...Does someone has checked the premine address? Are coins still there?

Please CallMeAXIS do something! I believe in you!

(Sorry for bad English but I'm Italian and I speak like the Italian who went to Malta!)
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:40:24 PM

Ring the alarm, another coin is dying, whoa yeah...
Ring the alarm, another coin is suffering...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWu45pO29Ds

Who knows if the "real" Dev has already spent the premine in "blow and hookers"....  Roll Eyes

Seriously...Does someone has checked the premine address? Are coins still there?

Please CallMeAXIS do something! I believe in you!

(Sorry for bad English but I'm Italian and I speak like the Italian who went to Malta!)

CallMeAxis is bad for this coin. The coin really needs a new person at the helm.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:46:14 PM

I agree i had a dev lined up to help and takeover a day ago and have recieved no response

this is absolutley not on and i#m losing my patience now, this is no way to run a bussiness

whihc is what crypto is anyway you cut it.

I'm pubklically calling out whoever has the source and is in fact in possesion

of our coin and they are to either assume controll and get moving or hand it over

to the community which will then decide what to do

Just don't do nothing that is unacceptable

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:58:20 PM

Yeah for sure bud!

and one more thing, did you add only one node to the configuration file or more nodes?

you can use all of the following nodes plus after windows prompts you to allow the wallet beyond the firewall you have to press allow

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=23441
addnode=82.128.238.235
addnode=108.61.198.64
addnode=209.222.30.180
addnode=188.226.252.187
addnode=174.36.220.106
addnode=162.243.118.225
addnode=95.213.136.82
addnode=14.18.203.83
addnode=115.28.133.246

I finally got my Windows wallet to sync by copying this text into three seperate conf files (axis.conf, axiscoin.conf, and axis-qt.conf...who knows what the right one is) and using the wallet here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632818.msg7297335#msg7297335

The Mac wallet will always get stuck at block 8640 and I compiled it myself from github, so the source there is obviously not the most recent source code.

This coin is a joke, I'm out.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:11:03 PM

Yeah for sure bud!

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=23441
addnode=82.128.238.235
addnode=108.61.198.64
addnode=209.222.30.180
addnode=188.226.252.187
addnode=174.36.220.106
addnode=162.243.118.225
addnode=95.213.136.82
addnode=14.18.203.83
addnode=115.28.133.246

I finally got my Windows wallet to sync by copying this text into three seperate conf files (axis.conf, axiscoin.conf, and axis-qt.conf...who knows what the right one is) and using the wallet here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632818.msg7297335#msg7297335

The Mac wallet will always get stuck at block 8640 and I compiled it myself from github, so the source there is obviously not the most recent source code.

Sorry to see you go, sounds like you have had some teething problems like I had.

But like ive said in a previous post wallet and pos now works fine.

Devs bailed, price is in the gutter but the fundamentals are there. I don't think it will ever be a ground shaker anymore unless we get a new team to innovate

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

cecilbdemented

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:15:55 PM

Yeah for sure bud!

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=23441
addnode=82.128.238.235
addnode=108.61.198.64
addnode=209.222.30.180
addnode=188.226.252.187
addnode=174.36.220.106
addnode=162.243.118.225
addnode=95.213.136.82
addnode=14.18.203.83
addnode=115.28.133.246

Sorry to see you go, sounds like you have had some teething problems like I had.

But like ive said in a previous post wallet and pos now works fine.

Devs bailed, price is in the gutter but the fundamentals are there. I don't think it will ever be a ground shaker anymore unless we get a new team to innovate

I agree, this was a solid coin and I'm sorry to see it end up this way.  I just don't see it being revitalized at this point, and that's a shame.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:43:56 PM

Is anybody staking this coin out there?

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ChrisLandin

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:32:10 PM

yea I am.

only got 10000 though

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:10:32 PM

yea I am.

only got 10000 though

I was getting so many small stakes from my wallet that I sent them to a brand new on all in one transaction so I'd just get one larger one instead of a shwack of small ones works great

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
ChrisLandin

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:29:31 PM

yea I am.

only got 10000 though

I was getting so many small stakes from my wallet that I sent them to a brand new on all in one transaction so I'd just get one larger one instead of a shwack of small ones works great

Yea I know what you mean but im ok with the little stakes.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:09:35 PM

Yeah for sure bud!

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=23441
addnode=82.128.238.235
addnode=108.61.198.64
addnode=209.222.30.180
addnode=188.226.252.187
addnode=174.36.220.106
addnode=162.243.118.225
addnode=95.213.136.82
addnode=14.18.203.83
addnode=115.28.133.246

Ok, so I saw this post today and decided to give this a try as letting it run all night did nothing to help!  Interestingly, I FINALLY have connections to the network......9 active connections actually, have seen nothing but zero for days no matter what I have done!  Still this has not ended my frustration with this damn wallet.....has 9 connections to network now but stuck at 18,310.  I have verified in my Firewall that this wallet is in fact allowed through it.

Anyone have anymore ideas?

As to your last statement I am afraid I am right there with you.......this has been an absolute joke of an experience!!

Thanks though for posting this, I at least feel a small step closer to being able to access the coins I have!
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 09:11:59 PM

Can someone make a list of known problems and ill try to give you some insight on how to fix it.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: