Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Learn & Demand Your Privacy!
Learn Trustless Multisig Technology used in OpenBazaar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK85PCee3pU
Upgraded Trustless Wallet: http://www.mammothcoin.org/MammothCoin31.zip

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory)  (Read 181597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
parker928

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:40:24 AM

revival coming soon?
Mammothcoin (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:30:05 AM

Since it looks like we are set on the stand alone M, I stopped working on a lock or vault option.  I've put together a couple option on the M.  Lets finalize the style and color and I'll post some standalone files so you can use them in other works.  That font is Cabin.  It's an open source webfont.  Get it on https://www.google.com/fonts

I am working on the website.  I hope to have enough done tonight to demo.  I'll post a link shortly for my private demo server.
These graphics are awesome!

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:53:16 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 05:04:54 AM by Mammothcoin

MammothCoin phase 1 mixer wallets (master nodes) closed. New trust-less network started. 25 Aug. 2014

You will be connected safe trustless network anymore. This is a new era in the blockchain app technologies evolved so far.  

Now, users will get randomly SuperSend fees. We, developers, have zero profit from Supersend fees anymore. Mammothcoin users (or user network) are now the only owner of these fees. Dev team is not part of this anymore. We can say Mammothcoin network can now pay random rewards. min. 0.25 MAMMs for those who is lucky. This is one of reason makes MammothCoin so special.

If you want to play mixer or guarantor role please make sure:
-Hold minimum 500 MAMMs in your MammothCoin QT (in any wallet address)
-Create minimum 2 MammothCoin wallet addresses

What makes MammothCoin so Unique?
You are protected from master node bad practices (currently all other anonymous cryptos uses this system)
What are these bad practices,

-They may charge you and get richer with your anonymous transfers.
-They can see your transfer how much and when send
-They may take (steal) these coins in the master nodes anytime they wish and simply go away
you have nothing to do.
-They may give your transfer details to the authorities when asked (they are the only manager of that wallet) Because there is lots of movement on that wallet it can be easy found at investigations.
-They can anytime stop the service because hosting master nodes costful actually you are paying for these.

This is MammothCoin when you use mammothcoin trustless network,
-Dev team has ZERO or NO effect on your anonymous transfers. We dont know what you do.
-We do not mix it we create new multisig address only for the transfer.
Multisig is the currently known best and only technology one can use for anonymous tech products. You can check another sample https://openbazaar.org/
-It's real complex task and not every developer can handle this much complex products.

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:07:47 AM

MammothCoin phase 1 mixer wallets (master nodes) closed. New trust-less network started. 25 Aug. 2014

You will be connected safe trustless network anymore. This is a new era in the blockchain app technologies evolved so far.  

Now, users will get randomly SuperSend fees. We, developers, have zero profit from Supersend fees anymore. Mammothcoin users (or user network) are now the only owner of these fees. Dev team is not part of this anymore. We can say Mammothcoin network can now pay random rewards. min. 0.25 MAMMs for those who is lucky. This is one of reason makes MammothCoin so special.

If you want to play mixer or guarantor role please make sure:
-Hold minimum 500 MAMMs in your MammothCoin QT (in any wallet address)
-Create minimum 2 MammothCoin wallet addresses

What makes MammothCoin so Unique?
You are protected from master node bad practices (currently all other anonymous cryptos uses this system)
What are these bad practices,

-They may charge you and get richer with your anonymous transfers.
-They can see your transfer how much and when send
-They may take (steal) these coins in the master nodes anytime they wish and simply go away
you have nothing to do.
-They may give your transfer details to the authorities when asked (they are the only manager of that wallet) Because there is lots of movement on that wallet it can be easy found at investigations.
-They can anytime stop the service because hosting master nodes costful actually you are paying for these.

This is MammothCoin when you use mammothcoin trustless network,
-Dev team has ZERO or NO effect on your anonymous transfers. We dont know what you do.
-We do not mix it we create new multisig address only for the transfer.
Multisig is the currently known best and only technology one can use for anonymous tech products. You can check another sample https://openbazaar.org/
-It's real complex task and not every developer can handle this much complex products.

nice coin, I am glad to see two real trustless wallets released...
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:38:56 AM

Kuriso, graphics are looking excellent! I think your instinct is right. "A" is the best version. I also love the way the cabin font looks with it.

My favourite combination altogether is your second sample. Where we see the M with mammoth beside it and the three buzz words in red below the grey.
remistevens

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:14:41 AM

I shared info about bitcoin on my facebook page in 2011. I've been around for a fairly long time (basically since I heard about it). Unfortunately I didn't trust it well enough to buy any until 2013, also, I was pretty broke back then. . .

One thing I've noticed, it takes time for people to come around. The crypto world is now filled with "cryptocapitalists", daytraders and gamblers. People stuck in an old economic system who lack vision. People with the political insight could see the coming rise of a decentralized currency long before the financiers. They invested their time and money and it paid off big time in the long run.

Hey maybe I lack vision, I can accept that, but I can't envision a way for a currency to be decentralized and anonymous unless a random third party is used as guarantor. Bitcoin's P2P allows us to trade with each other, and be verified by an trustless authority. Until now there was no way to do this truly anonymously. Without the random authority actually accepting and delivering the funds of the transaction, you won't have anonymity or decentralization. The dev here speaks the truth. Those who lack the political insight will again miss the boat- but they'll show up eventually when they learn to trust the innovation.

In short, this is big. We are lucky to be here early and the world will take notice in time.
remistevens

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:16:50 AM

And even IF, big if, another team comes along and puts the entire role of banker onto the random node as these devs have done. . .. They will need to explain why the move is significant. Which will, of course, lead their audience back to us. The place where it happened first.
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:24:01 AM

Kuriso, graphics are looking excellent! I think your instinct is right. "A" is the best version. I also love the way the cabin font looks with it.

My favourite combination altogether is your second sample. Where we see the M with mammoth beside it and the three buzz words in red below the grey.

Thank you and yes I prefer A.  I liked the Cabin font but also considered Cantarell, Maven_Pro, and Monda.  Might take a look and let me know if you like any of them better.  Are there any better suggestions for the buzz words?  I put those up just for an example.  If yall like them, I'm good with that.  Otherwise send me some new ones.
remistevens

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:48:30 AM

Thank you and yes I prefer A.  I liked the Cabin font but also considered Cantarell, Maven_Pro, and Monda.  Might take a look and let me know if you like any of them better.  Are there any better suggestions for the buzz words?  I put those up just for an example.  If yall like them, I'm good with that.  Otherwise send me some new ones.

hmmm... the only thing I thought was lacking from the buzz words was something about speed....I'll think on this and get back, man its late here, must do some sleeping.
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:14:51 AM

Dev, think about this please

I think it would be good if the SUPER team would make a verification.

http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/
http://cryptoasian.com

This creates more trust and will have a positive impact.

We should also get a new review done on first site mentioned
finity

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:16:36 AM

Do you do the complete website? If so please make sure the english is correct and makes sense Cheesy
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:45:58 PM

@Kuriso you are going well. Let's wake up the sleeping monster. Mammoth rulez.

finity

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:18:57 PM

Ill try and make a new OP with logo and stuff later tonight or tomorrow, to make it look better and up to date
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:34:43 PM

Mammothcoin Reddit links, leave your comments! Please!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/MAMMOTHCOIN/

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2enkab/mammothcoin_phase_1_mixer_wallets_master_nodes/

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2em6yw/mammothcoin_mamm_fully_decentralized_trustless/

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/2dsqh4/what_is_the_difference_between_supercoin_and/

finity

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:36:17 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 10:40:15 PM by finity

Dev, how would you feel about telling us and the world who you are to gain trust from naysayers? It would boost the marketing possibilities so much and you've done something you can be proud of so why not take the glory?

Just the tech isn't gonna cut it.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:22:12 PM

Dev, how would you feel about telling us and the world who you are to gain trust from naysayers? It would boost the marketing possibilities so much and you've done something you can be proud of so why not take the glory?
\

I second this and have suggested this in the SuperCoin thread as well and so far it has fallen on deaf ears.
Both these coins use the same technology and both devs have yet to reveal themselves. These two coins have supposedly solved one of the great problems of crypto and they refuse to show their face.

POD matters now more than ever and the lack of it makes me nervous.

Without POD mammoth's value is correct @ 500sat. Refuse to pay anymore than 500sats until the dev reveals himself.

It amazes me that coin developers think they are running the show and we the investors work for them. Reality check everyone! The devs have a product they want adopted. They either provide you, the investor, with what you need to feel secure or you spend your money elsewhere.

up until POD, sheeple have been throwing their money at promises and many times they were scams. Even the late night infomercials show the scammers faces...we deserve at least that level of respect as investors.

POD doesnt mean investors can come to the devs house and harass them or call them on the phone. POD = a third party has verified these people are real, have ID to prove it and show they have skin in the game.
finity

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:31:23 PM

\

I second this and have suggested this in the SuperCoin thread as well and so far it has fallen on deaf ears.
Both these coins use the same technology and both devs have yet to reveal themselves. These two coins have supposedly solved one of the great problems of crypto and they refuse to show their face.

Without POD mammoth's value is correct @ 500sat. Refuse to pay anymore than 500sats until the dev reveals himself.

It amazes me that coin developers think they are running the show and we the investors work for them. Reality check everyone! The devs have a product they want adopted. They either provide you, the investor, with what you need to feel secure or you spend your money elsewhere.

up until POD, sheeple have been throwing their money at promises and many times they were scams. Even the late night infomercials show the scammers faces...we deserve at least that level of respect as investors.

POD doesnt mean investors can come to the devs house and harass them or call them on the phone. POD = a third party has verified these people are real, have ID to prove it and show they have skin in the game.

I agree and i don't see why a dev wouldn't want it! It's a great way to show youre commited and get the appraisel they deserve for their hard work.
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:25:52 PM

Ill try and make a new OP with logo and stuff later tonight or tomorrow, to make it look better and up to date

Thanks i can update new OP if you can send me a PM.

remistevens

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:59:12 PM

\

I agree and i don't see why a dev wouldn't want it! It's a great way to show youre commited and get the appraisel they deserve for their hard work.

I disagree completely. How long did it take for them to track down Satoshi? Having a dev means there is someone to be critical of, ethics to be called into question. When people found out Satoshi was a US gov worker, it was bad for the currency. Remember these are not products, its not a factory churning out widgets. Its a fungible anonymous currency. We don't need to know the devs anymore than we need to know the owner of a gold mine. Knowing where your gold comes from can only hurt its value, an unethical miner might scare people off, but if they don't know where it came from its just good old dependable gold with no strings attached. If the dev has a good reputation, it doesn't make the tech any better in the same way it wouldn't make a nugget of gold any better.

That said, are others able to scrutinize the code? That is very important! People need to trust the tech, not a person, thats the whole point. We should also be encouraging other dev teams to adopt the methodology. We should also try to find an impartial third party expert with a good reputation to go over the code and give their impression of it. This is how we achieve the public openess we need.

Also remember, this is ultimately a democratic institution, the dev no longer has any control here. If other people became interested in the coin, found a new dev team, and decided to change the code, nothing could stop that. If users wanted to accept and use a new fork of the coin, they'll do that. This is the case with bitcoin. The bitcoin original "dev" team is completely irrelevant and unconnected from the project at this point.

Once its been invented, its the community and investors who own it. Its not that we work for the dev, we work for ourselves as joint owners of this venture.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:09:08 AM

\

I disagree completely. How long did it take for them to track down Satoshi? Having a dev means there is someone to be critical of, ethics to be called into question. When people found out Satoshi was a US gov worker, it was bad for the currency. Remember these are not products, its not a factory churning out widgets. Its a fungible anonymous currency. We don't need to know the devs anymore than we need to know the owner of a gold mine. Knowing where your gold comes from can only hurt its value, an unethical miner might scare people off, but if they don't know where it came from its just good old dependable gold with no strings attached. If the dev has a good reputation, it doesn't make the tech any better in the same way it wouldn't make a nugget of gold any better.

That said, are others able to scrutinize the code? That is very important! People need to trust the tech, not a person, thats the whole point. We should also be encouraging other dev teams to adopt the methodology. We should also try to find an impartial third party expert with a good reputation to go over the code and give their impression of it. This is how we achieve the public openess we need.

Also remember, this is ultimately a democratic institution, the dev no longer has any control here. If other people became interested in the coin, found a new dev team, and decided to change the code, nothing could stop that. If users wanted to accept and use a new fork of the coin, they'll do that. This is the case with bitcoin. The bitcoin original "dev" team is completely irrelevant and unconnected from the project at this point.

Once its been invented, its the community and investors who own it. Its not that we work for the dev, we work for ourselves as joint owners of this venture.

Every reason not to at least get a couple POD's are just whiny excuses. A bunch of bs to mask fear, uncertainty & doubt in therselves. Pretty sure the last Satoshi wasnt the real guy, just the result of poor research by a reporter hoping to strike it rich.

You develop the first truly anonymous(there is no true anonymity) currency and it takes off? Your on the cover of Forbes, Entrepreneur, Time whatever in a few years living the life of a superstar. Satoshi was smart to hide identity because he didn't know how btc was going to be received. Those days of uncertainty are over...the group of devs that come out on top will be legendary & untouchable.

You keep drinking the koolaid then, it worked out so well for the people of Jonestown who also blindly followed their leader.

The crypto community has spoken and that why POD is getting so much love...people are tired of losing.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: