Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82554 times)
Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:05:07 AM

Everyone, we still need a good reddit mod who is decent at CSS to take care of the DCM subreddit. Please pm me with your reddit account details and a brief description of yourself and abilities. There is a 2,000 DCM bounty to take on the DCM mod role for our team. Thank you to all who apply in advance.

-Digital Commerce Team

Hi. Dev.

Could please do something to control the dropping of the DCM exchange price?

Could you use your IPO profit to stabilize the exchange price, so that it won't go below the IPO price?  

If, dev team think their current work will cause the  price go up.   they will buy the coins using the IPO btc,  after price rised, they make money.

If, dev team donot think their current work will cause the price go up. they will not spent the IPO to buy a dieing Coin.

Just my opinion.

The MultiPool is one key element to maintain the price . But the MP is no miners, and the dev team do not promote the MP.

If they use some IPO (such as: 10 BTC) to double the MP payout, there will have a lot of minner to join the MP.

While we don't give our exact details (as this would only play into the hands of our 'enemies' (for lack of a better word)), rest assured that

• we have stepped in once already to catch the falling price and reverse the downward market direction
        • we are prepared to step in again should market conditions make it necessary

We can not protect investors from their risk for 100%, but we will make sure that they do not suffer catastrophic losses. We understand that every dollar/BTC lost is painful and we will make sure that the price does not go below a certain level. At the same time, we believe that right now

• Digital Commerce is severely undervalued
        • We will see a trend reversal once the current malicious dumpers have cut their losses and moved on to their next scam

Once again: we are working on making progress on a number of fronts and will keep our investors updated. An example of the type of progress I am talking about is our announcement from late last night concerning the initial designs for the marketplace portal we will be launching: http://dc-altcoin.com/index.php?module=Clip&type=user&func=display&tid=10&pid=14

Once again part II: We understand that every is anxious right now but it has only 5 days since our IPO ended. We will turn this ship around and are confident that our investors will be rewarded in due time.[/list][/list][/list]
        Geenstijl
        Legendary

Activity: 1232
        Merit: 1000

View Profile
        June 09, 2014, 11:27:54 AM

Everyone, we still need a good reddit mod who is decent at CSS to take care of the DCM subreddit. Please pm me with your reddit account details and a brief description of yourself and abilities. There is a 2,000 DCM bounty to take on the DCM mod role for our team. Thank you to all who apply in advance.

-Digital Commerce Team

Hi. Dev.

Could please do something to control the dropping of the DCM exchange price?

Could you use your IPO profit to stabilize the exchange price, so that it won't go below the IPO price?  

If, dev team think their current work will cause the  price go up.   they will buy the coins using the IPO btc,  after price rised, they make money.

If, dev team donot think their current work will cause the price go up. they will not spent the IPO to buy a dieing Coin.

Just my opinion.

The MultiPool is one key element to maintain the price . But the MP is no miners, and the dev team do not promote the MP.

If they use some IPO (such as: 10 BTC) to double the MP payout, there will have a lot of minner to join the MP.

While we don't give our exact details (as this would only play into the hands of our 'enemies' (for lack of a better word)), rest assured that

• we have stepped in once already to catch the falling price and reverse the downward market direction
              • we are prepared to step in again should market conditions make it necessary

We can not protect investors from their risk for 100%, but we will make sure that they do not suffer catastrophic losses. We understand that every dollar/BTC lost is painful and we will make sure that the price does not go below a certain level. At the same time, we believe that right now

• Digital Commerce is severely undervalued
              • We will see a trend reversal once the current malicious dumpers have cut their losses and moved on to their next scam

Once again: we are working on making progress on a number of fronts and will keep our investors updated. An example of the type of progress I am talking about is our announcement from late last night concerning the initial designs for the marketplace portal we will be launching: http://dc-altcoin.com/index.php?module=Clip&type=user&func=display&tid=10&pid=14

Once again part II: We understand that every is anxious right now but it has only 5 days since our IPO ended. We will turn this ship around and are confident that our investors will be rewarded in due time.[/list][/list][/list]

Perfect job. Ensure your investors that you're prepared to intervene but do not give too much details. IPO only 5 days old and all these investors who are complaining only care about one thing: quick profits.

I beleive in this coin longterm, you got a really nice budget to work with and in worst case scenario you could intervene in the market. That gives me more insurance than any other coin out there in the market.

In the last days DCM really has become the toy of the speculators, no fundamentals whatsoever.
              merk475

Activity: 252
              Merit: 250

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 11:32:23 AM

Perfect job. Ensure your investors that you're prepared to intervene but do not give too much details. IPO only 5 days old and all these investors who are complaining only care about one thing: quick profits.

I beleive in this coin longterm, you got a really nice budget to work with and in worst case scenario you could intervene in the market. That gives me more insurance than any other coin out there in the market.

In the last days DCM really has become the toy of the speculators, no fundamentals whatsoever.

I'm reading through your message, and it sounds like you are complimenting the dev team, and the work they are doing, and even the coin.  But then your last line confuses me, because it sounds like a complete dis on the coin.  Was this your intention?  If not, please explain what you meant....
              Geenstijl
              Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 11:39:56 AM

I'm reading through your message, and it sounds like you are complimenting the dev team, and the work they are doing, and even the coin.  But then your last line confuses me, because it sounds like a complete dis on the coin.  Was this your intention?  If not, please explain what you meant....

This coin was IPO'd 5 days ago at 0.0001. Yesterday the price fell to 0.000025... This is completely irrational. This coin has an actual budget which is transparent and would even be used to cover pricedrops in the market. Lets say the devs are willing to use quarter of it. That would mean the price could never drop below 0,000025.. So at that price the maximum chance for loss is 0% while the upwards potential is 1000's of %'s. Other coins dont have Dev teams that have budgets to intervene. Most of them the dev's are not even known.

The fact that the price fell to a quarter of the IPO price is just a consequence of sheople behaviour. They like all Abandon ship without realizing that there is actually a safety net in this coin.

So pure selling on the basis of price-trend, instead of looking at the quality of the coin.
              merk475

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 01:00:33 PM

I'm reading through your message, and it sounds like you are complimenting the dev team, and the work they are doing, and even the coin.  But then your last line confuses me, because it sounds like a complete dis on the coin.  Was this your intention?  If not, please explain what you meant....

This coin was IPO'd 5 days ago at 0.0001. Yesterday the price fell to 0.000025... This is completely irrational. This coin has an actual budget which is transparent and would even be used to cover pricedrops in the market. Lets say the devs are willing to use quarter of it. That would mean the price could never drop below 0,000025.. So at that price the maximum chance for loss is 0% while the upwards potential is 1000's of %'s. Other coins dont have Dev teams that have budgets to intervene. Most of them the dev's are not even known.

The fact that the price fell to a quarter of the IPO price is just a consequence of sheople behaviour. They like all Abandon ship without realizing that there is actually a safety net in this coin.

So pure selling on the basis of price-trend, instead of looking at the quality of the coin.

Ah......gotcha.  You were talking about traders and not the coin.  I thought so, but just wanted to make sure.
              doremi

Activity: 654
              Merit: 500

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 01:08:04 PM

wth you guys still struggering here? Bwin on Bitrexx only 1 mil coins and also a POS coin..far more cheaper than this and at least they didn`t run any IPO scam there.
              Wallenstein

Activity: 56
              Merit: 0

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 01:09:55 PM

Fresh in my inbox this morning I found updates from two of our favorite exchanges:

Mintpal: Your coin has now been added to our public voting page (https://www.mintpal.com/voting). Periodically we will select the top coin from the list and add it to the website.

Cryptsy: Thank you for introducing us to this coin. I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the BTC exchange. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

So now at least they now we exist and we can vote for them; maybe Cryptsy will add us just like that, their message sounds like that is a possibility.
              qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 01:27:10 PM

wth you guys still struggering here? Bwin on Bitrexx only 1 mil coins and also a POS coin..far more cheaper than this and at least they didn`t run any IPO scam there.

Why do you bother to post you idiot if you don't care?
              What IPO scam?

gosh...idiots...
              qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 01:29:03 PM

GOGO...

Vote DCM on mintpal: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
              Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
              Merit: 100

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 01:44:36 PM

I have a few meetings today with potential merchants and investors. In regards to bringing up the price, we can only do this a few times before it defeats the purpose of raising money for development. I've spent 2 btc of my portion of the stabilization fund in the past 5 days.

Another keeps suggesting we pay the MP more btc to get them to do 150% payouts. Let's face it, when that ends if miners aren't vested in the coin they will stop mining right after, then its more money wasted on short term bandaids for the price.

I'm going to look into some options to stimulate per coin growth today, in the meantime please post what changes we could make to the wallet that our community would like to see in the near future.
              qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 01:46:47 PM

I have a few meetings today with potential merchants and investors. In regards to bringing up the price, we can only do this a few times before it defeats the purpose of raising money for development. I've spent 2 btc of my portion of the stabilization fund in the past 5 days.

Another keeps suggesting we pay the MP more btc to get them to do 150% payouts. Let's face it, when that ends if miners aren't vested in the coin they will stop mining right after, then its more money wasted on short term bandaids for the price.

I'm going to look into some options to stimulate per coin growth today, in the meantime please post what changes we could make to the wallet that our community would like to see in the near future.

I think going on mintpal will help a lot, distribution will be better, not only a hand of so self-named "investors" who panic at the first idiotic FUD.
              Bobsurplus
              Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 01:53:16 PM

That's funny because the wallet address you posted as "yours" shows no btc moving!
              Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 02:30:54 PM

The stabilization fund was outside the IPO funds, its funded by only a couple of us. Made by some short term gains. It won't last forever though, and even famous hedge fund managers cannot protect their coins from dumping. Naut is what comes to mind here, and that dev has more money in his wallet than 3 of our IPOs.

My point is we may need what I call in marketing as a "value stimulus upgrade". This is why I hope our dedicated community members could help me brainstorm by PMing me suggestions on wallet improvements.
              merk475

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 02:41:27 PM

Now this is a cosmetic thing, and in no way affects how the wallet runs.  But I feel that the "green" arrows for incoming deposits should point in the other direction.  The tip of the arrow should face the left side. 
              merk475

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 02:42:34 PM

That's weird...I deposited in large amounts to my wallet, and I don't have a problem with staking.  

are we talking like xxxx or xxxxx  like i don't want to know how many coins u got ... just give me example or something ... i have a couple of xxxx and i still not staking

I have xxxx and xxxxx transfers into my wallet, and have had no issue with staking.  I've made 6 separate deposits in those ranges.
              steady712

Activity: 121

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 04:16:35 PM

IRC channel ?
              pseudonymdude
              Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 04:17:51 PM

I think going on mintpal will help a lot, distribution will be better, not only a hand of so self-named "investors" who panic at the first idiotic FUD.

Yep.  We really need mintpal.  Even when our value dropped to a ridiculously low level, volume didn't pick up.  No one knows about this coin currently.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
              Merit: 509

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 04:30:50 PM

Although suggested many times, I'll suggest it again -- use ipo money to vote the coin into at least the top 5-10 on MP, ideally even higher. You don't have to vote it to the top, just enough where it has the number 1 spot in sight. It should hopefully stabilize the price and buy the team more time. If the price drops any further, forget whatever plans you guys have for the coin, whatever developments... it'll be considered a dead coin.

I had gotten out of the coin after all the hubbub started the other night, but see I am back in on a very low buy order that I never expected to get filled. Ideally this low order doesn't become the new high.

pseudonymdude
              Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 05:02:02 PM

Although suggested many times, I'll suggest it again -- use ipo money to vote the coin into at least the top 5-10 on MP, ideally even higher. You don't have to vote it to the top, just enough where it has the number 1 spot in sight. It should hopefully stabilize the price and buy the team more time. If the price drops any further, forget whatever plans you guys have for the coin, whatever developments... it'll be considered a dead coin.

I had gotten out of the coin after all the hubbub started the other night, but see I am back in on a very low buy order that I never expected to get filled. Ideally this low order doesn't become the new high.

Low price itself is not important.  All that matters is if the team flakes.  They could use the low price to accumulate and then blast us off with some incredible unannounced features.  However, if there is no interest in this coin and they burn through a good part of their funds, they will abandon it.  That's why mintpal is so important.  Once a coin is on mintpal, it can always take off again even if it falls.  If a coin is only on bittrex, it's much easier to permanently abandon since the barrier to getting on bittrex is much lower.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
              Merit: 509

View Profile
              June 09, 2014, 05:12:41 PM

Low price itself is not important.  All that matters is if the team flakes.  They could use the low price to accumulate and then blast us off with some incredible unannounced features.  However, if there is no interest in this coin and they burn through a good part of their funds, they will abandon it.  That's why mintpal is so important.  Once a coin is on mintpal, it can always take off again even if it falls.  If a coin is only on bittrex, it's much easier to permanently abandon since the barrier to getting on bittrex is much lower.

I don't agree in regard to price. As price reflects the perception of the coin. If a coin sinks too low, the general perception will be of a dead coin ... yes, devs could then announce some incredible features, but then it only brings the coin up to a certain point. A point probably still below ipo prices.

And of course I agree about MP. It's something the devs should have done a day or two ago, when all the fud/trolling stuff started.
              Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
                Print  

Jump to: