Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:41:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82554 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:00:58 PM

I hope the coin crosses the IPO price again

I am 100% certain it will. The question of course is when exactly that will be, but it will happen in the not-so-distant future. Anybody who bought over the last few days will have some extra-nice returns.

Wanna bet that it never settles over 10K again? Also, why do you guys think it would be good to get on poloniex? You cant even support any volume on the one exchange your on even though that exchange sees over 2000 btc a day. You guys are missing the big picture.. you need investors who will keep the price at a certain point.. oh waitttt.. you had that when you had me on the team.. Now I'm gone and all of my investors just made a nice score with cloak. 18K sat -40K sat in one day.

Smiley
photos or your poor and live with you mother.

Well then I'm poor and live with my mom. for those that know me its not an issue, but for the poor trolls it is, you really think someone like myself would post pics of where I live or the cars I drive.. Cheesy

No, someone like yourself scams people on the net.
Well, what can I say, that proves a lot more things compared to what you're saying you retarded monkey....

WHAT SCAM???

1- Nobody EVER asked me for any BTC back!! NOT EVEN ONCE!
2- I am still using the funds to promote DCM via flying me around the world to talk to people at bitcoin conferences and anywhere else I can tell people about DCM
3- THE IPO INVESTORS I BROUGHT IN SAW 3-4X THEIR INVESTMENT AND HAVE ALSO SEEN SIMILAR RESULTS ON CLOAK! 950btc volume yesterday alone, and today has not started yet! hint hint wink wink!!

GET OFF MY ASS!

Stop lying monkey...You are promoting shit...
What you're talking to people? "yo...look, I have this many DCM coins, nobody want to buy my coins at 10k so I can feed my kid, because I bought in at 30k, at least help me to get out 30% of my investment..."

Fuck off moron, at least do yourself some good and see how pathetic you sound and stop acting like a retard...

1...you say dump this coin, it will never go up...
2...you say, I promote DCM by flying around the world to talk at conferences....

Lol...you're a pathetic scammer who orchestrates pumps and dump on twiter...fuck off already, get a real job

You must be retarded? Have you ever been to the doctor to check up on this, it could be something serious, you seem to have zero comprehension of what you read and you talk out off your ass. I'm truly sorry, you're either in investor who bought my coin at 35-38 and are now taking a bath,  or an early investor with FAT GREEDY EYES who did not know that you ALWAYS sell when the going gets good!

NOTHING LASTS FOREVER, WELL BTC WILL!

Smiley))))))
No dude, you are the one who bought in at 35k Smiley)), I bought at 10k from IPO

Fuck off already, you look pathetic

Yeah I bought at 35K because I'm a idiot. Don't you realize the only reason the coin sold out and got pumped was because of me. I knew where we were going before we even launched the coin. Wise up troll. You're the puppet while my team and I are the puppet masters. Just look at cloak for the last 2 days. Smiley DUMB FUCK!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:01:42 PM

^^^  lol....."my" coin.

My coin like the ones I was selling!
BTCMS

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:04:35 PM

Bob, you say you are still planning to use the funds to travel to conferences and such to promote DCM, yet you are obviously doing the opposite of that right now.
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:06:58 PM

I am 100% certain it will. The question of course is when exactly that will be, but it will happen in the not-so-distant future. Anybody who bought over the last few days will have some extra-nice returns.

Wanna bet that it never settles over 10K again? Also, why do you guys think it would be good to get on poloniex? You cant even support any volume on the one exchange your on even though that exchange sees over 2000 btc a day. You guys are missing the big picture.. you need investors who will keep the price at a certain point.. oh waitttt.. you had that when you had me on the team.. Now I'm gone and all of my investors just made a nice score with cloak. 18K sat -40K sat in one day.

Smiley

Well then I'm poor and live with my mom. for those that know me its not an issue, but for the poor trolls it is, you really think someone like myself would post pics of where I live or the cars I drive.. Cheesy

Well, what can I say, that proves a lot more things compared to what you're saying you retarded monkey....

WHAT SCAM???

2- I am still using the funds to promote DCM via flying me around the world to talk to people at bitcoin conferences and anywhere else I can tell people about DCM
3- THE IPO INVESTORS I BROUGHT IN SAW 3-4X THEIR INVESTMENT AND HAVE ALSO SEEN SIMILAR RESULTS ON CLOAK! 950btc volume yesterday alone, and today has not started yet! hint hint wink wink!!

GET OFF MY ASS!

What you're talking to people? "yo...look, I have this many DCM coins, nobody want to buy my coins at 10k so I can feed my kid, because I bought in at 30k, at least help me to get out 30% of my investment..."

Fuck off moron, at least do yourself some good and see how pathetic you sound and stop acting like a retard...

2...you say, I promote DCM by flying around the world to talk at conferences....

Lol...you're a pathetic scammer who orchestrates pumps and dump on twiter...fuck off already, get a real job

You must be retarded? Have you ever been to the doctor to check up on this, it could be something serious, you seem to have zero comprehension of what you read and you talk out off your ass. I'm truly sorry, you're either in investor who bought my coin at 35-38 and are now taking a bath,  or an early investor with FAT GREEDY EYES who did not know that you ALWAYS sell when the going gets good!

Smiley))))))
No dude, you are the one who bought in at 35k Smiley)), I bought at 10k from IPO

Yeah I bought at 35K because I'm a idiot. Don't you realize the only reason the coin sold out and got pumped was because of me. I knew where we were going before we even launched the coin. Wise up troll. You're the puppet while my team and I are the puppet masters. Just look at cloak for the last 2 days. Smiley DUMB FUCK!

Dude, I advise you to stop making fund of yourself...The nature already made lots of fun of you... Smiley)
Stop lying yourself, you're a poor ass trying to get "rich" fast by scamming people on the net...stop dreaming fucktard

Nobody is trolling you, you trolled yourself you fucktard....because you'r brain is like the brain of a 7 year old kid
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:09:34 PM

Smiley

WHAT SCAM???

GET OFF MY ASS!

Smiley))))))

Dude, I advise you to stop making fund of yourself...The nature already made lots of fun of you... Smiley)
Stop lying yourself, you're a poor ass trying to get "rich" fast by scamming people on the net...stop dreaming fucktard

Nobody is trolling you, you trolled yourself you fucktard....because you'r brain is like the brain of a 7 year old kid

Let me ask you... is it you or I who gets 12K views a week on his twitter, 300+ retweets and 100's of favorites?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:32:41 PM

Bitcointalk is completely representative for what money can do to people. Look at all these pointless arguments... I lost a significant amount of money, I used my savings and that was dumb. I blame myself for my stupid greed. I was blind.

But I don't understand why people who (say they) profitted from my stupidity, want to keep trolling around showing they screwed me over. Somehow it makes them feel better. It's a really strange characteristic of these people.

Yes we know you took all the coins and are doing all random things with m. I understand that it was ur goal to just profit from our stupidity. But why not just go and enjoy the money. Travel around the world or so... But just stop constantly provoking everyone who lost as result of your actions. Everyone here hates you for a clear reason, why do you have the desire to get it confirmed over and over again, as if it's your lifework. You got like 16k in the bank from ripping us, go and enjoy it in silence, no need to frustrate us over and over again.

Did you learn a lesson?
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:39:17 PM

Bitcointalk is completely representative for what money can do to people. Look at all these pointless arguments... I lost a significant amount of money, I used my savings and that was dumb. I blame myself for my stupid greed. I was blind.

But I don't understand why people who (say they) profitted from my stupidity, want to keep trolling around showing they screwed me over. Somehow it makes them feel better. It's a really strange characteristic of these people.

Yes we know you took all the coins and are doing all random things with m. I understand that it was ur goal to just profit from our stupidity. But why not just go and enjoy the money. Travel around the world or so... But just stop constantly provoking everyone who lost as result of your actions. Everyone here hates you for a clear reason, why do you have the desire to get it confirmed over and over again, as if it's your lifework. You got like 16k in the bank from ripping us, go and enjoy it in silence, no need to frustrate us over and over again.

Did you learn a lesson?

it's all part of the game. You gotta be able to coop with the fact that some of you're money ends up in the pockets of scammers. Just frustrating when you know you will have to work a few weeks to sponsor these bastards.

Hope for better luck next coin. Although I'm keeping my dcm. With a budget of 100btc this coin has more potential than any other coin out there
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:43:37 PM

Bob, please leave this thread in peace. That's all that we want from you. I don't care about the 22 btc, i only want you to leave the thread. That's all. If you said you're done with the coin why can't you leave the thread alone? Are you really that childish and vengeful? We don't see a succesful trader when u brag here, we see a whiny vengeful manchild not getting what he want and throwing the tantrum.
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:23:05 PM

WHAT SCAM???

I'm sure the team did. And even if they didn't, you were holding the IPO money IN TRUST, it was not yours to spend at will. Any half-honest person would have returned of the IPO money in full.

Yet we have this choice quote from you:

I would also like to announce that I have spent the full 22 btc I have received on a marketing campaign.
That should start in a few days or so.

So on June 8th you announced that you have spent the full 22btc, yet now you will be using it travel. You're just a scammer and a bad human being; best thing that the team could have done is dump your sorry ass as soon as possible.

I have put a friend who is into computer forensics on your trail ...
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:33:59 PM

WHAT SCAM???

I'm sure the team did. And even if they didn't, you were holding the IPO money IN TRUST, it was not yours to spend at will. Any half-honest person would have returned of the IPO money in full.

I would also like to announce that I have spent the full 22 btc I have received on a marketing campaign.

So on June 8th you announced that you have spent the full 22btc, yet now you will be using it travel. You're just a scammer and a bad human being; best thing that the team could have done is dump your sorry ass as soon as possible.

Awesome!
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:35:49 PM

Bob, please leave this thread in peace. That's all that we want from you. I don't care about the 22 btc, i only want you to leave the thread. That's all. If you said you're done with the coin why can't you leave the thread alone? Are you really that childish and vengeful? We don't see a succesful trader when u brag here, we see a whiny vengeful manchild not getting what he want and throwing the tantrum.
+1
merk475

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:41:21 PM

it's all part of the game. You gotta be able to coop with the fact that some of you're money ends up in the pockets of scammers. Just frustrating when you know you will have to work a few weeks to sponsor these bastards.

Hope for better luck next coin. Although I'm keeping my dcm. With a budget of 100btc this coin has more potential than any other coin out there

That's one of the many positive things this coin has going for it, and a big reason why I think things will turn around.  I just wish Bob would leave this coin be and go bother another one.  What's done is done.  Move on, let us rebuild. 
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:47:26 PM

Cheers to that. Happy to help rebuilding by buying a lot more this afternoon  Cool
and up it goes
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:18:11 PM

WHAT SCAM???

i will make it easy for your friend check his mothers basement, he lives there.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:23:54 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 02:36:02 PM by Kreativekrypto

Hello good people,

Many of you who I've spoken with via pm and through other channels are aware of the work we are currently putting in to ensure Digital Commerce has a bright future. I want you all to know that much of what we will announce over the coming days/weeks/months is actually just part of a bigger project that resides at the core. The core idea, without making us look pompous, is so magnificent in scope and imagination that when complete every one of us including our team will be rewarded beyond anything we have seen in the altcoin world. The multi-vendor site is a huge undertaking, yet this is still just a piece of the finished product. Our supporters I cannot thank enough, your kind words over the last week have made the hundreds of hours we put into this worth every minute.

Many of you have expressed an opinion that I myself share, crypto is fickle, sometimes petty even. DCM will be what is referred to as a "sleeping giant". Our team is prepping the road right now for this "giant" as it will need a very large and carefully orchestrated foundation to stand on. Those of you that have been here since launch and IPO will be the most rewarded as you are currently helping this dev team carry the torch. The ups and downs then eventually near perpetual rising of DCM will be our "thank you" to those that hung in even when times look grim.

Hang tight, the next 3-6 months development wise are going to be worth every moment of uncertainty and doubt this community may have. Thank you everyone, Digital Commerce has just begun.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:34:26 PM

Hello good people,

Many of you who I've spoken with via pm and through other channels are aware of the work we are currently putting in to ensure Digital Commerce has a bright future. I want you all to know that much of what we will announce over the coming days/weeks/months is actually just part of a bigger project the resides at the core. The core idea, without making us look pompous, is so magnificent in scope and imagination that when complete every one of us including our team will be rewarded beyond anything we have seen in the altcoin world. The multi-vendor site is a huge undertaking, yet this is still just a piece of the finished product. Our supporters I cannot thank enough, your kind words yover the last week have made the hundreds of hours we put into this worth every minute.

Many of you have expressed an opinion that I myself share, crypto is fickle, sometimes petty even. DCM will be what is referred to as a "sleeping giant". Our team is prepping the road right now for this "giant" as it will need a very large and carefully orchestrated foundation to stand on. Those of you that have been here since launch and IPO will be the most rewarded as you are currently helping this dev team carry the torch. The ups and downs then eventually near perpetual rising of DCM will be our "thank you" to those that hung in even when times look grim.

Hang tight, the next 3-6 months development wise are going to be worth every moment of uncertainty and doubt this community may have. Thank you everyone, Digital Commerce has just begun.

Hell yeah!

Either buy cheap coins now on bittrex or start mining at the multipool if you don't want to miss this!!
http://dcm.multipoolmining.com The only way to 'mine' DCM!

Payouts tonight again!

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:39:01 PM

Hello good people,

Many of you who I've spoken with via pm and through other channels are aware of the work we are currently putting in to ensure Digital Commerce has a bright future. I want you all to know that much of what we will announce over the coming days/weeks/months is actually just part of a bigger project that resides at the core. The core idea, without making us look pompous, is so magnificent in scope and imagination that when complete every one of us including our team will be rewarded beyond anything we have seen in the altcoin world. The multi-vendor site is a huge undertaking, yet this is still just a piece of the finished product. Our supporters I cannot thank enough, your kind words over the last week have made the hundreds of hours we put into this worth every minute.

Fabulous! I once heard one say. A loss is only a loss once you sell...I have faith!
merk475

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:42:22 PM

Hello good people,

That's exciting to hear!  I can't wait to see what the future holds.  And for anyone that's selling right now because the price is below the IPO....think about this.  You're down anyway.....and this coin IS NOT going to zero, so why not hold and see what happens?  Patience is tough in the crypto world, but when you have a good dev team with a BTC budget to work with.....is there really anything better for a young coin?  Go look at your options.  There really aren't any that are EQUAL/LOWER risk then DCM.
merk475

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:46:18 PM

Can someone tell me what the current high sell/buy orders are on Bittrex.  My screen seems stuck and it doesn't seem right because it won't fill my order.

My High sell shows 0.00007699     1019.44360886          Which I'm guessing is not right.

Edit: Now I know it's not right.  Its telling me the ask is 0.00009395 at the top of the page, but the orders are not updating.  Weird....
dCom (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:58:12 PM

Can someone tell me what the current high sell/buy orders are on Bittrex.  My screen seems stuck and it doesn't seem right because it won't fill my order.

My High sell shows 0.00007699     1019.44360886          Which I'm guessing is not right.

Edit: Now I know it's not right.  Its telling me the ask is 0.00009395 at the top of the page, but the orders are not updating.  Weird....

here you go

https://i.imgur.com/GfNDMJF.png
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: