Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82556 times)
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:13:37 PM

We may not be to welcome here by this community, but we just wanted to stop by to say that you should not blame DCM for Bob's actions. We have nothing against DCM, and believe they are doing a terrific job, and are far along only 4 days into existence. Kreative has been very professional in the way he handled BobSurplus, so that is why we believe in this DCM team. Just wanted to stop by, and make a statement on behalf of the team that he attacked. Our IPO ends in 3 days, and we're very excited for our launch as well. We are confident that HarmonyCoin will see the success that DCM had, and that both of our coins will have long-term future.

Appreciate you stopping by.  Both coins can begin to put this behind them and move forward with their plans.  The only gripe I had with HMY was that the initial ANN was a copy and paste, but you guys have reworked it.  Good luck with your launch, and thanks for the good words towards our current devs. 
Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:20:59 PM

We may not be to welcome here by this community, but we just wanted to stop by to say that you should not blame DCM for Bob's actions. We have nothing against DCM, and believe they are doing a terrific job, and are far along only 4 days into existence. Kreative has been very professional in the way he handled BobSurplus, so that is why we believe in this DCM team. Just wanted to stop by, and make a statement on behalf of the team that he attacked. Our IPO ends in 3 days, and we're very excited for our launch as well. We are confident that HarmonyCoin will see the success that DCM had, and that both of our coins will have long-term future.

As a dev on the DCM team, I appreciate your remarks. I can only say that we are all sorry for the way the situation escalated without there being any real reason for this to happen. I will admit I was upset about your ANN but that was primarily because of the SRHSoulja situation but I tried to remain civil, calm and rational. I wish everybody involved would have kept their calm but that was obviously not the case.

Be that as it may, I want to apologize in the name of our team for what happened and thank you for your calm handling of the situation. I wish you best of luck with your coin; the market will ultimately determine who has the better coin & strategy; one coin's gain does not have to be another coin's loss.
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:24:01 PM

Hehe, nice and peacefully...I like it...
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 10:41:24 PM

NEW Multipool Payouts made for dCom!

0.8267 BTC were gathered by mining ALT-coins in Shift #15 resulting in:
5675 cComs taken out of the exchanges by the multi-pool!
See all details here: http://dcm.multipoolmining.com/payouts

All coins have been paid to the miners proportional and when your wallet is fully synced you should have received by now!

improvements to arrive soon:
  • Faster payouts (currently every 48 hours max!)
  • More stats for the miners
  • More global stats (what do we mine)
  • And many many more, we have just started, just like dCom

http://dcm.multipoolmining.com
The only multi-pool system for Digital Commerce!
Love to see you mining soon. More hash is more price increase for dCom! We cannot make it more simple for you  Cool

PS, to make a bigger statement on the markets we will need a bit more hash, Please send your x11 miners or scrypt miners to stratums below.
Currenty we do a daily 0.41 BTC buy support for dcoM. Doubling the hashpower will double the BTC buy orders on the exchange.

our stratum servers:
SCRYPT
Code:
stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:4444
X11
Code:
stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:5555

For support contact us  via IRC: #multipoolmining or in our support/ANN forum

thanks for your trust, your mining team:
maccie & youngwebs

If you like our service, you welcome to DONATE, every tiny bit helps to improve our service!
BTC 18ksRGGa42UupQZKcLjaaQdbqcfc5rxR2k  DCM DPzXYSXxecHfJjvHz1ExnhQ7vJZXPmBtSC

Seio1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:45:09 PM

Oh. So that short jump in price was a multipool buying. I thought so...
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:04:28 PM

Still nice to see.  Over 5000 taken bought off the exchange.
Seio1

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:10:40 PM

Someone bought over 13,000 DCM couple of minutes ago  Wink
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:14:19 PM

Someone bought over 13,000 DCM couple of minutes ago  Wink

But ofc, they have all reasons to...
The team is still strong and proves to be stable...and the price is very small...
I wish I could buy more, but I don't want to be selfish, and its not good for the distribution...

Cheers
CommanderVenus

Activity: 258

Zoinks! Its the Miner Miner Forty-Niner!

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:37:09 PM

Well, my multipoolmining stats are showing that my address is hashing away. Doing my part to help the buy support.

qawzsx took the words right out of my mouth. Id love to throw some more BTC at bittrex for it but i dont wanna whale it up. haha

BTC: 1VenusEubcLC9W7ykckHbdEzo5MVhPmCb
NXT: 15182624396855992605
BTQ: 14b2QFPwFtBC3tcRW9F61aaRXP2ns3fh1m
purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:06:08 AM

Hey, can anyone help me with an issue I have with my wallet? Whenever I start it (a Windows wallet) it just hangs without being responsive. You know the Windows issue whenever a program is not being responsive? But it always happens, even when I restart the wallet or my PC. I'm not Windows 7 if that helps.

Thanks.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:27:28 AM

Hey, can anyone help me with an issue I have with my wallet? Whenever I start it (a Windows wallet) it just hangs without being responsive. You know the Windows issue whenever a program is not being responsive? But it always happens, even when I restart the wallet or my PC. I'm not Windows 7 if that helps.

Thanks.

I've had this happen from time to time over the years, the way I fixed it was by first saving your wallet.dat file then delete all other files in the dcom folder and relaunch the wallet qt exe. It redownloads the wallet files, then close your Wallet after it fully syncs, then swap the saved wallet.dat (your original) back in the folder, open your wallet back up and it should be fine.
dCom (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:43:19 AM

If you have followed the chain of events of the past 48 hours regarding the Harmony Coin IPO and the reactions of Digital Commerce's developer “BobSurplus”, you already know what happened.

In case you missed the drama, here is a very brief summary: BobSurplus took offense to Harmony's ANN thread bearing close resemblance to Digital Commerce's ANN thread and decided to attack Harmony's team because of this. BobSurplus stepped up his attacks during the day and let them reach a level which was far beyond anything reasonable and ended up threatening to dump the coin. When the Digital Commerce project leader “KreativeKrypto” attempted to communicate to BobSurplus that this type of behavior is not acceptable on a professional project, the situation on our internal communcation channel escalated and quickly turned into personal insults. Eventually BobSurplus resumed his public attacks on Harmony's ANN thread and then even expanded them to include personal insults aimed at KreativeKrypto.

Given this chain of events and BobSurplus' unsanctioned and unprofessional behavior paired with his refusal to stop harassing and insulting the Harmony team and our team members, we have no choice but to announce, effective immediately, that BobSurplus is no longer part of the Digital Commerce team.

Digital Commerce was founded by dedicated and hardworking developers who had the goal to display immaculate professionalism and deliver results. We still plan on delivering results but understand that our professional image has been tarnished by the actions of one irresponsible team member and that it will take time to regain our investors' and community's trust and make our coin's value grow.

Lastly, we wish to apologize to the Harmony team for the conduct displayed by BobSurplus. His behavior was never sanctioned or encouraged by Digital Commerce's other team members and all our efforts to reason with him failed. We are saddened that both coins were damaged by this affair and that we were unable to resolve the situation any faster. We wish the Harmony team best of luck with the development of their coin and hope that both teams can leave this incident behind them and focus on building the value of their coins and regain investor confidence.

-Your Digital Commerce team
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:15:29 AM

LOL yall make it sound like your a team with plans and I just fucked it up... lmao.. Jeremy AMA Kreative.. where are my DCM? You stole my coins.. You must be really cheap to steel 900 DCM from me. Do you plan on paying me back, or you're just gonna keep my coins?

Kreative, Did you ever pay back coinbase for the 2000 USD you stole from them? If they got paid back I dont see why I cant get paid back.

I would also like to announce that I have spent the full 22 btc I have received on a marketing campaign.

That should start in a few days or so.

Good luck to the investors and always remember greedy pigs get slaughtered.

if you saw 4x your investment but did not sell then you're just an idiot. I personally brought in over half of the investors and all are loving me for the 3-4x returns they saw on their money in just a few short hours. I guess some investors are smarter then others.

If you guys think you'll get back over 30K satoshi you're dreaming in technicolor.

Just search #DCM on titter and you'll see what I mean.

DCM is dead, All the smart original investors have already moved on, you guys can try to save it, but it wont work. Whos gonna get a 200 BTC pump going on here without me and my pumpers?? Maybe some of you can do it, but I've yet to see that

Also, I would like to point out that having a "team leader" like Jeremy who put his kids at risk to not eat because he wants to gamble on spaincoin is not a "team leader" I would invest in. I know there are some trolls out here who think I'm a crazy luntic and maybe you're right but I have a business mind that's sharper then the sharpest blade. I have made over 400K USD through bitcoin in the last 2 years and still have hundreds of BTC stacked up.

You wonder why I was on the team, its because I have money and I know the people on the forum that have money too.

Now down to business.. does anyone here want to purchase a little over 45000 DCM from me? I'll make you a fair offer. If so just PM me.

And for all the smart investors who got in and out in time. A big you're welcome from the "lunatic" BobSurplus.

So jeremy, care to post the address you are holding your coins in?
So jeremy, Care to pay me back my DCM you stole from me?
So jeremy, Care to tell us if you paid back coinbase from the 2k USD you stole from them?
So jeremy, Care to tell us your plan to get the price over 30K sat?

LMAO..

Guys dont be stupid, get out while you still can!

Now is off to the airport, papa got a brand new bag!

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:18:42 AM

I would also like to say that the rest of the DCM team kicks ass, the webdev and coredevs are some of the best ive ever worked with, serious and ryan have became like my brothers, these guys are right on and wallen, well... that guys is awesome too.

Jeremy,

you're a poor man, who cant feed his kids or wife. She needs to go out and work to feed you while you do nothing, oups.. I mean run daddy day care.
Please learn how to live and feed yourself, learn to pay bills and maybe even take your wife on a vacation some time,

GROW SOME BALLS is what I mean, be a man and man up.

Peace!
Seio1

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:31:12 AM

Bobsurplus, you sir behave like a maniac!  Shocked And yeah, suuure... You already have spent all 22BTC for the marketing? So quickly? In just 4 days? BULL SHIT dude. You are a thief!!!

Besides, no one cares about Jeremys personal life, so quit bragging about it!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:54:48 AM

lmao... I don't care what you think people care about.. Smart people care about a "team leader" who puts his kids at risk to not eat over a spaincoin gamble.

Any investor who understands that will be pulling money out of here.

Still trying to sell 45K coins...

Anyone buying??

pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:07:36 AM

LOL yall make it sound like your a team with plans and I just fucked it up... lmao.. Jeremy AMA Kreative.. where are my DCM? You stole my coins.. You must be really cheap to steel 900 DCM from me. Do you plan on paying me back, or you're just gonna keep my coins?

Kreative, Did you ever pay back coinbase for the 2000 USD you stole from them? If they got paid back I dont see why I cant get paid back.

I would also like to announce that I have spent the full 22 btc I have received on a marketing campaign.

if you saw 4x your investment but did not sell then you're just an idiot. I personally brought in over half of the investors and all are loving me for the 3-4x returns they saw on their money in just a few short hours. I guess some investors are smarter then others.

If you guys think you'll get back over 30K satoshi you're dreaming in technicolor.

DCM is dead, All the smart original investors have already moved on, you guys can try to save it, but it wont work. Whos gonna get a 200 BTC pump going on here without me and my pumpers?? Maybe some of you can do it, but I've yet to see that

Also, I would like to point out that having a "team leader" like Jeremy who put his kids at risk to not eat because he wants to gamble on spaincoin is not a "team leader" I would invest in. I know there are some trolls out here who think I'm a crazy luntic and maybe you're right but I have a business mind that's sharper then the sharpest blade. I have made over 400K USD through bitcoin in the last 2 years and still have hundreds of BTC stacked up.

You wonder why I was on the team, its because I have money and I know the people on the forum that have money too.

Now down to business.. does anyone here want to purchase a little over 45000 DCM from me? I'll make you a fair offer. If so just PM me.

And for all the smart investors who got in and out in time. A big you're welcome from the "lunatic" BobSurplus.

So jeremy, Care to tell us if you paid back coinbase from the 2k USD you stole from them?

LMAO..

If you think half the investors could have sold at 3x to 4x their investment with the volume we had, you must have failed out of every math class you've ever taken.  Please leave the thread at this point.  Thanks.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:12:18 AM

LMAO..

If you think half the investors could have sold at 3x to 4x their investment with the volume we had, you must have failed out of every math class you've ever taken.  Please leave the thread at this point.  Thanks.

Yes, I am saying just that. I probably single-handedly brought in half the investors,  (and the team know this) while most saw 3x some saw almost 4x returns, some did see 1.5x and 2x. None the less they have all taken the time to thank me privately for the heads up and the ability to make good money once again.

There was over 500 btc volume in the first 2 days and that's all they needed to see real nice profits.

Go back to math class!

Seio1

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:15:24 AM

lmao... I don't care what you think people care about.. Smart people care about a "team leader" who puts his kids at risk to not eat over a spaincoin gamble.

Anyone buying??

Oh, so you are saying that "smart" people already cashed out for 3-400% profit. But you kept your coins? Not so smart then I guess  Roll Eyes
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:17:38 AM

Anyone buying??

Oh, so you are saying that "smart" people already cashed out for 3-400% profit. But you kept your coins? Not so smart then I guess  Roll Eyes

I cashed out some.. I got stuck with some and even one of my investors is still stuck with some. He played it wrong, cant win them all but its still no hard feelings.

You guys are all very new here.. let me let you in on a little secret.. The ONLY two coins to hold in the red or in the black are BTC and LTC.

Each and every other coin out here is just to make people more BTC and LTC.. Sure maybe one will squeak through and make it in the long run but the chances of that are not so great. So.. When you get into an alt and see 2-3-4x your money. GET OUT AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

Take this from information this old school bitcoiner is telling you and you'll do well in the crypto game. Dont listen and you'll keep stacking up losses.

Bob
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: