Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRE] GreenCoin | On Bittrex now!  (Read 83604 times)
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:16:36 AM

We're 28th now in https://www.allcoin.com/vote voting. Just passed 2 coins with this hour of voting, show your support!!

Also, we've been upped to 130 MH/s. Third producer payment has been made, and we're happy to announce that we have a few more interested producers that are prepared to begin being paid on Sunday.

Don't forget to vote!
Freenhult

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:27:36 PM

We're 28th now in https://www.allcoin.com/vote voting. Just passed 2 coins with this hour of voting, show your support!!

Also, we've been upped to 130 MH/s. Third producer payment has been made, and we're happy to announce that we have a few more interested producers that are prepared to begin being paid on Sunday.

Don't forget to vote!

I think we'll easily be in the top 15 here very soon! We're getting a good deal of votes per hour.

biodieselchris

Activity: 579
Merit: 500

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:57:02 PM

Don't forget to vote!

I think we'll easily be in the top 15 here very soon! We're getting a good deal of votes per hour.

Threw 0.055 BTC at it and were at 202 votes now. I'll be voting every hour all day today!

Freenhult

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:37:40 PM

We now have 404 vote and we're tied for 10th. I guess we're making a real charge today; throw a little BTC and vote! Let's get this listed!

biodieselchris

Activity: 579
Merit: 500

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:16:26 PM

Don't forget to vote!

Threw 0.055 BTC at it and were at 202 votes now. I'll be voting every hour all day today!

I got us up to 9th place -- please keep voting!

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:07:58 PM

Wow, we JUMPED up on Allcoin while I was away.....good job guys!!
Freenhult

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:36:59 PM

Yeah, trying to keep the IRC channel motivated to vote Cheesy

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:56:09 PM

Yeah, trying to keep the IRC channel motivated to vote Cheesy

Hey Freenhult.......playin at work hah:-)
Freenhult

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:22:23 PM

Hey, I'm in between projects! I'm expecting more work this week, so gotta keep up something to pass the time.

ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:47:35 PM

Added to Swisscex's voting page - and we're getting close to the top of allcoin.com!

Smiley
Vitalogy

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:03:03 AM

Anyone else has problem with Coinader? When I try to withdraw my bitcoins, it say "Unexpected error, try again later". I contacted them, wish I will have good news soon.

I hope I'm not getting scammed. From the beginning I do not trust this exchange.
Freenhult

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:35:30 AM

I have refused to do any business with them. Keep voting at Allcoins so we have a real place to trade. I sincerely hope you didn't lose your coins. Try buying them back and then withdrawing them.

Vitalogy

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:44:18 AM

I have refused to do any business with them. Keep voting at Allcoins so we have a real place to trade. I sincerely hope you didn't lose your coins. Try buying them back and then withdrawing them.
Good idea. I bought litecoins and withdrew them. This time it worked fine.
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:39:48 AM

Good idea. I bought litecoins and withdrew them. This time it worked fine.

I've brought this up with the owner of the site, and he told me they are working on it.

Withdrawing GRE works fine, and I'm not selling any, so it works out. Focusing on bigger and better exchanges!
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:15:28 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 01:30:20 PM by Zebedee23

So this is a ripoff of Carboncoin only with a 50% premine?Huh Great!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526031.0

http://carbon-co.in/

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Freenhult

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:46:25 PM

Premine? Sorry man, but I started on block-4 TWO minutes after I got the Zip open on launch. There was absolutely no pre-mine as far as I can tell. A typical fair launch occurred.

Also, while there is another Eco-coin (I'm sure there are plenty) I doubt that's a real reason to complain. This coin has mechanics in it that Carbon-Coin does not (Nor any that I know of), but it still needs work. Maybe do a little more research before you come in shouting about copies and rip offs and you'll be taken seriously.

AnaSardinha

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:54:52 PM

Premine? Sorry man, but I started on block-4 TWO minutes after I got the Zip open on launch. There was absolutely no pre-mine as far as I can tell. A typical fair launch occurred.

Also, while there is another Eco-coin (I'm sure there are plenty) I doubt that's a real reason to complain. This coin has mechanics in it that Carbon-Coin does not (Nor any that I know of), but it still needs work. Maybe do a little more research before you come in shouting about copies and rip offs and you'll be taken seriously.

When he said Premine I think he was refering to this:
"Coins per block awarded to miners: 1,000 (50%)
Coins per block awarded to Foundation: 1,000 (50%)"
It's not a pre-mine but it does mean that half the coins generated per block don't go to the miner.

Razorcoin : RHWYvxwYtymjxWnZLcHumxma84RDUGEUqq
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:01:08 PM

Call it what u will but basically you want people to mine this coin and give you 50% and trust you not to dump after the hype?? Good luck with that 1!!
Oh sorry "The GreenCoin Foundation will be a non-profit organization run by government representatives" , your run by government representatives must be legit!!!1:) Smiley Smiley Huh?? pull the other 1!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Freenhult

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:13:43 PM

Call it what u will but basically you want people to mine this coin and give you 50% and trust you not to dump after the hype?? Good luck with that 1!!
Oh sorry "The GreenCoin Foundation will be a non-profit organization run by government representatives" , your run by government representatives must be legit!!!1:) Smiley Smiley Huh?? pull the other 1!!

Considering that you're a firm supporter of other coins, and your post history shows a lot of trash talking and trolling, its clear that you feel your investments are threatened by this coin. A strong compliment to NCSUPanda...  Clearly you wish to spread F.U.D. and make a ruckus, but that's fine with me. Everytime you post you throw this back to the top of the front page, and I'm happy to respond to it with insight of how its working.

In regards to the 50/50 split; so far the foundation has paid out the producers on time and consistently. People we have listed as producers are excited to mine and be involved with the developers ideas of this coin. Personally I think its a really good idea as it allows for a constant stream of GRE to be spent, and while I think right now most people will hold their coins until we have a suitable exchange set up. Eventually businesses/Producers will be able to dump their coins and receive a good amount of funds for just having solar power.

Honestly its the incentives in this coin that make it good. No offense to planting trees...

ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:05:54 PM

This is not a ripoff of any coin, and I don't appreciate the comment about 50% premine. All of the mined coins are sent daily either to the miners who receive them through the mining process, or split equally amongst producers of renewable energy who have to go through a lengthy verification process to ensure that they are not double spending their carbon, and to ensure that the numbers of the registered meters check out every day.

I'm working every day and night to advance this coin, and I wish that people would just ask rather than assume right out of the gate. If you don't believe in GreenCoin, I hope we can change your mind moving forward.

Thank you for all of the feedback, and please let me know if there are any more questions about anything regarding GreenCoin or our goal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: