Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRE] GreenCoin | On Bittrex now!  (Read 83604 times)
biodieselchris

Activity: 579
Merit: 500

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 03:56:40 PM

GreenCoin welcomes Spain!

http://grcoin.com/pages/our_network

Country #4 in the young network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:12:45 PM

Have a solar array or know someone who does? The next 10 Producer sign-ups will receive 0.1 BTC bounty.

Rules:
- You must have a renewable energy system (e.g., home or small business solar array tied to the grid) in order to be a GreenCoin producer.
- Go to grcoin.com and sign up.
- I will email you to finish the registration process. This requires verifying your solar array and getting your initial meter reading and GRE addy
- After submitting your first 5 meter readings (minimum of 5 days) I will ask for you BTC addy and send the bounty
- Mention this post (or link to it) as bounty verification

GreenCoin is a reward for renewable production, such as solar energy, that you receive for free daily. And now the next 10 sign-ups get 0.1 BTC just for signing up! Bitcoin and GreenCoin, why not?!?!

0.1 BTC! Join GreenCoin now!

In the process of signing up. I will send you the remaining information soon by email.

Email Sent with all details.
Please check and activate the account.
Also included the BTC address to claim .1BTC offer.

Not received any reply.
Hope you will activate the account soon.
biodieselchris

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 11:21:38 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 12:47:00 AM by biodieselchris

Have a solar array or know someone who does? The next 10 Producer sign-ups will receive 0.1 BTC bounty.

Rules:
- You must have a renewable energy system (e.g., home or small business solar array tied to the grid) in order to be a GreenCoin producer.
- I will email you to finish the registration process. This requires verifying your solar array and getting your initial meter reading and GRE addy
- After submitting your first 5 meter readings (minimum of 5 days) I will ask for you BTC addy and send the bounty

GreenCoin is a reward for renewable production, such as solar energy, that you receive for free daily. And now the next 10 sign-ups get 0.1 BTC just for signing up! Bitcoin and GreenCoin, why not?!?!

In the process of signing up. I will send you the remaining information soon by email.

Not received any reply.

I have been emailing you so maybe you are not properly receiving emails at the address your signed up with. The reason I cannot approve your account is because you have not activated the account on your end. When you sign up at grcoin.com you get an automatically generated email with a link in it you have to click to activate your account. This is a fairly usual and customary protocol for websites that have login in functionality these days.

allcoinminer

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:37:36 AM

Rules:

Not received any reply.

I have been emailing you so maybe you are not properly receiving emails at the address your signed up with. The reason I cannot approve your account is because you have not activated the account on your end. When you sign up at grcoin.com you get an automatically generated email with a link in it you have to click to activate your account. This is a fairly usual and customary protocol for websites that have login in functionality these days.

I think I activated, not sure.
But I tried login to my account and it says, admin need to approve my account.
How should I proceed now?
I have no problem in receiving emails since I received your last email asking for details to activate account and I replied to that.
allcoinminer

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:44:30 AM

Not received any reply.

I have no problem in receiving emails since I received your last email asking for details to activate account and I replied to that.

I regenerated the activation link and activated it again.
Now it says, the Grecoin Admin will contact.
iHashFury

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:54:07 AM

Rules:

Did I miss this?

First Solar units entered on grcoin.com - 2014-10-29.
allcoinminer

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:49:29 PM

Not received any reply.

No updates to me so far. Is there anything wrong with?
biodieselchris

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 07:06:11 AM

Not received any reply.

No updates to me so far. Is there anything wrong with?

Yes, I did update you in an email. I am not sure why I cannot get you to communicate over email. It is coming from greencoindproducer@gmail please do not disregard those. Since you are the only producer having this problem and I largely think it was because of an activation link you failed to honor, it doesn't need to be discussed in the forum. Can you check your email or not?

allcoinminer

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:21:28 PM

Yes, I did update you in an email. I am not sure why I cannot get you to communicate over email. It is coming from greencoindproducer@gmail please do not disregard those. Since you are the only producer having this problem and I largely think it was because of an activation link you failed to honor, it doesn't need to be discussed in the forum. Can you check your email or not?

Actually I did activation properly and again generated activation email once more and activated again.
Your email are going to SPAM that's why I missed them.
But emails from the same email id of yours were not going to spam folders before 12days.
Now I added it to my contacts.
As you said, I signed up again and activated the account via email activation link.
Waiting for the account approval now.
biodieselchris

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 04:49:08 PM

Actually I did activation properly and again generated activation email once more and activated again.
But emails from the same email id of yours were not going to spam folders before 12days.
As you said, I signed up again and activated the account via email activation link.

OK, it all worked and you are approved. You initial meter reading is 0 because you signed up before your system was running. Let me know if there are any problems adding readings going forward or you have other questions.

Thanks, Chris

allcoinminer

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:55:08 PM

OK, it all worked and you are approved. You initial meter reading is 0 because you signed up before your system was running. Let me know if there are any problems adding readings going forward or you have other questions.

Thanks, Chris

Thank you.
When will I get the BTC offered?
How to claim it?
biodieselchris

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 09:36:56 PM

Allcoinminer, iHashFury - you can be the first two 0.1 BTC recipients. Per the rules I will send once you have five readings (which takes a minimum of five days). I will need a BTC addy for iHashFury.

allcoinminer

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:20:06 AM

Allcoinminer, iHashFury - you can be the first two 0.1 BTC recipients. Per the rules I will send once you have five readings (which takes a minimum of five days). I will need a BTC addy for iHashFury.

Good to see that. I have a doubt in entering units.
I signed up(~27th) some days ago and send your meter reading of that day.
But due to emails gone to spam the account is only activated yesterday.
So, the readings will be considered from 27th or from yesterday?
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:28:00 AM

Since your meter will update daily, you should give the daily meter readings.

Using Historical data can effectively throw off our model, so we will want to avoid that as much as possible.
matjaz82

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:33:38 PM

Hi

I need help with my wallet.

I dont get any network connection, so my wallet wont sync.
It says no block source available.

Can anybody tell what to do?

Thanks

try this and let me know how it goes:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636548.msg9168137#msg9168137

Still wont connect! Sad

mac / window / linux ??

windows

Can anybody help me with my wallet.

I use windows 8, I use wallet version 4.8.6 , I have made .con
filerpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=21036
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
addnode=168.63.241.137
addnode=76.120.208.5
addnode=109.155.62.64
addnode=178.62.224.174
addnode=211.99.134.28

and delete all blocks, chainstate, and database folders, and the peers.dat file in c:\Users\[You]\AppData\Roaming\Greencoin

I dont know what to do with code:
chmod +x greencoin-qt

can someone help me!
biodieselchris

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 09:19:43 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 09:49:53 PM by biodieselchris

Hi

I need help with my wallet.

I dont get any network connection, so my wallet wont sync.
It says no block source available.

Can anybody tell what to do?

Thanks

try this and let me know how it goes:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636548.msg9168137#msg9168137

Still wont connect! Sad

mac / window / linux ??

windows

Can anybody help me with my wallet.

I use windows 8, I use wallet version 4.8.6 , I have made .con
filerpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=21036
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
addnode=168.63.241.137
addnode=76.120.208.5
addnode=109.155.62.64
addnode=178.62.224.174
addnode=211.99.134.28

and delete all blocks, chainstate, and database folders, and the peers.dat file in c:\Users\[You]\AppData\Roaming\Greencoin

I dont know what to do with code:
chmod +x greencoin-qt

can someone help me!

greencoin.conf, not .con

v4.8.6? Not sure what that is, the version I load says "0.9.1" and then using the getinfo command I get "version" : 90100. Be sure to downloaded the right coin here: http://grcoin.com/pages/help

biodieselchris

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 09:46:17 PM

I started you at 0 because you signed up officially prior to running your system. Keep in mind that GreenCoin works by netting your GRAND TOTAL KWH from one day to the next. Do NOT enter a single day's worth of production, just your total KWH meter value.

allcoinminer

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:52:50 AM

I started you at 0 because you signed up officially prior to running your system. Keep in mind that GreenCoin works by netting your GRAND TOTAL KWH from one day to the next. Do NOT enter a single day's worth of production, just your total KWH meter value.

Thanks, I entered it correctly.
s4m0ht

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:44:48 PM

I think this:

-A Carbon market featured on GreenCoin.com, where users can buy and sell Carbon - GRE will be traded in the background, but opening up to a wider market will cause the GreenCoin price to be completely reflective of Carbon, and thus will reflect a true open market price for carbon.

would need some more arguments, running an exchange can be quite expansive, I understand your corp is non-profit and you can use the 50% mined only to reward green power producers. Correct? Do you apply for call for tenders for ngos? A part from this (and the Mac wallet:), still not working, I will see if I have some time to compile it on my mac) I love the setup.

Thanks
biodieselchris

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 06:45:23 PM

I think this:

-A Carbon market featured on GreenCoin.com, where users can buy and sell Carbon - GRE will be traded in the background, but opening up to a wider market will cause the GreenCoin price to be completely reflective of Carbon, and thus will reflect a true open market price for carbon.

would need some more arguments, running an exchange can be quite expansive, I understand your corp is non-profit and you can use the 50% mined only to reward green power producers. Correct? Do you apply for call for tenders for ngos? A part from this (and the Mac wallet:), still not working, I will see if I have some time to compile it on my mac) I love the setup.

Thanks

PM ncsupanda and I about the wallets: we are paying for them in BTC so we can tell you the rate. Also, PM me about energy/carbon market, we can discuss. Thanks for your feedback.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: