Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 [722] 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:14:11 AM

You know who invented salad? POOR people:))

Sell your Cloaks and buy a salad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:19:25 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 07:37:55 AM by quarkfx

Interesting to see people talking of demise, only because the exchange rate is dropping. Are the developers actively working?  Yes they are. Is thr network compromised?  No, it isn't.  

So now that the pumpers & dumpers left it's time to care for things that are more important. Smiley

P.S.: Just bought some Cloaks and looking forward to contribute to the community
kujaw

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:38:00 AM

Interesting to see people talking of demise, only because the exchange rate is dropping. Are the developers actively working?  Yes they are. Is thr network compromised?  No, it isn't.  

So now that the pumpers & dumpers left it's time to care for things that are more important Smiley

Exactly, this coin is soooo advanced, much more than other coins. It's gonna be something very, very usable. Of course I'm also a trader, so right now buying some amounts of CLOAK. But I love the idea of this coin, strong dev team, very useful upgrades and features which can lead the way for CLOAK to be one of major coins.
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:44:53 AM

So now that the pumpers & dumpers left it's time to care for things that are more important. Smiley

P.S.: Just bought some Cloaks and looking forward to contribute to the community

Pumpers and dumpers are starting to lose money now, people are getting smart and also new coins can never release with the stuff that existing coins have, so to create a scam coin takes A LOT more effort or very good photoshop skills. You can see how mintpal volumes are down a lot, same with cryptsy. Not that it matters as I only use bittrex.

Coins like this one and NLG have devs constantly working on the coin. So don't get discouraged with price, the good coins will always come out on top in the long run.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
c4shm3n

Activity: 719

CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 08:00:52 AM

true true...... and congratulation to more cloaks in bag quarkfx!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet
jorrr

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:22:10 AM

wake up dude, the price declined 80%. And dev made only one post: we're working on some stuff => ok..... sell?

Ofcourse people start talking about demise.

merc84

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:24:31 AM

wake up dude, the price declined 80%. And dev made only one post: we're working on some stuff => ok..... sell?

Why do the devs need to come and post here constantly just because of the fuck tards posting bullshit, if they spent 24/7  dispelling fud then no development would ever happen...

Edit: No wonder half the devs out there just make scam coins now, even when u do real work the pitch forks are out first sign of price decline... bct is becoming a cancer on the community.
cryptoatc

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:26:10 AM

Interesting to see people talking of demise, only because the exchange rate is dropping. Are the developers actively working?  Yes they are. Is thr network compromised?  No, it isn't. 

Why do the devs need to come and post here constantly just because of the fuck tards posting bullshit, if they spent 24/7  dispelling fud then no development would ever happen...

Devs are working fine... The marketing strategy could be done better, however I think cloak is on the right track.

Congrats to the team. I am confident on cloak
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:38:29 AM

Stop talking BS about cloak and cloak dev/devs  Angry

Update:

Cloak devs working hard as usual, there's a lot to get done and we're not stopping for anything.

Block escrow for the time being is the center of that development as it applies to both PoSA and OneMarket.

CloakPal, the SMS mobile wallet from the secondary dev team has been made public at www.cloakpal.com

Questions can be directed to Ludx on #Cloakcoin IRC related to CloakPal.

We've also been working on a graphical and relatively "easy to follow" explanation of how PoSA v2 works, that should become public over the next 24 hours or so.

PDF link will be posted here as soon as it's ready and also on www.cloaktalk.org

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:55:15 AM

There would be no reason to talk about demise if people were smart enough to look at a graph and see that the price was inflated due to a pump around the 28th and things are simply returning to a more realistic level. But that's probably too much to expect.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 09:07:57 AM

you know what's weird? the quality of the FUD along with the quantity.

i mean here it's mostly 3/10 scale FUD, but in reddit, on other forums, in all these places i've noticed a VERY CONCERTED attempt at spreading lies about Cloak, not just doubt about price, but just full on lies.

I had to think to myself, have i ever seen anything of this magnitude before? been doing this for 2 years... and nope, this is truely a first.

I saw a guy post about 2 pages on a comments section about how Cloak is a coin mixer, how drk is better, how cloak devs are scam artists, i mean this post took this guy a WHILE to put together, i was really awe-struck with the dedication.

I mean, we've all seen crapcoins and scamcoins before, usually the thread is just: "Lol this coin will last a week" or "wow can't wait till this is worth 1 satoshi, oh wait it is, gg" shit like that.

but here with Cloak it's like very heavy shit, unrelenting, not really "organized" per se, but still there's alot of people coming at it from all different directions.

is Cloak the most hated-on coin out there right now? I'm thinking yes!

all of this obviously only re-affirms my convictions about weather this is a wise investment or not, but i'll keep that to myself Smiley

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
cryptoatc

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:10:51 AM

i mean here it's mostly 3/10 scale FUD, but in reddit, on other forums, in all these places i've noticed a VERY CONCERTED attempt at spreading lies about Cloak, not just doubt about price, but just full on lies.

I had to think to myself, have i ever seen anything of this magnitude before? been doing this for 2 years... and nope, this is truely a first.

I saw a guy post about 2 pages on a comments section about how Cloak is a coin mixer, how drk is better, how cloak devs are scam artists, i mean this post took this guy a WHILE to put together, i was really awe-struck with the dedication.

I mean, we've all seen crapcoins and scamcoins before, usually the thread is just: "Lol this coin will last a week" or "wow can't wait till this is worth 1 satoshi, oh wait it is, gg" shit like that.

but here with Cloak it's like very heavy shit, unrelenting, not really "organized" per se, but still there's alot of people coming at it from all different directions.

all of this obviously only re-affirms my convictions about weather this is a wise investment or not, but i'll keep that to myself Smiley

+1
btcspender

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:23:23 AM

I've been having a bit of a mining issue. Most of the coins I'm getting seem to just not get confirmed. Any one else have this issue?

Vrontis

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 09:26:00 AM

Yes, you are totally right.
Cloak has been attacked by darkers at most during the volume rising with POSA release, even it was dumped by darkers who bought dark.The fuds have been arrived on the price rising when the price of dark was feeling down and it was clear that moneys were transferred from dark to cloak and that was the first signal of darks elimination by cloak.
Then the fuders, the sellers and the market manipulation had drive the cloak price down all the way, which is actually an entry for some big players atm.
But luckily the devs are working hard and deliver every day something new.
At the long term cloak will definitely get a place in the top five altcoins with the biggest market cap replacing dark which was a pretty good coin for 2014.., but we must invest in 2015 now and the whole cloak development with that amazing features will drive the cryptos in a new era.

radez99

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:37:50 AM

War between drk and cloak is not good for BOTH sides. Remember that when you attack one or the another,
Vrontis

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 09:46:49 AM

War between drk and cloak is not good for BOTH sides. Remember that when you attack one or the another,

Yes, you have right too. A war between those two communities is really a bad thing in the entire crypto which might hurts the cryptos.
But unfortunately when darkers figured out the potential of cloak decided to attack to it and not embrace it which is unhealthy.
But the fear is what it makes you to guard your belongings and that's exactly what was happening in here... Which is a proof of fear of what cloak is all about.

quarkfx

Activity: 396

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:51:25 AM

I don´t think it is a war between people who advert DRK or Cloak, it is probably between pumper&dumbers that want to use the currency to get rich. I would have wished the same dev activity and feedback for Quark. I don´t see any real issues and regular activity. So if you are unhappy with your Cloaks sell them. A dropping price has anything to do with the potential that lies in active development.
LordTony

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:56:29 AM

https://i.imgur.com/cEjmoQG.png

Maybe I'm wrong, but cloak chart looks like bitcoin copy-paste  Smiley
Hel

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:06:20 AM

I like Drk and cloak and have a few other coins I hold for the longterm, it seems that the only side not trying to stop the fud are the cloak devs... I think that might say something.

We have a few big movers heading out, people trying to cut losses in another sector, and it's just not happening for them. I am personally happy with where cloak is, that the devs don't seem to give a rat's ass about what is currently going on in here anymore (Another boost to my confidence).  Too many whiny babies. I'm still in the + on cloak and haven't sold yet (even with the cloak I bought at 200k. )

I first invested in this coin on the assumption that the alt market was going to take a big hit. and it is going through that right now (granted a little earlier than I thought it would). But I saw a coin that instead of try to get on exchanges, just said, "let them come to us" and instead of getting used by an exchange had it's first feature doing the exact opposite. THAT is thinking differently. And that thought pattern is what I bought.

People complaining about this coin currently are actually complaining about the market in general and are so far behind the current times it is almost funny to read (especially mentions of SDC).  The only reason I can see that people are spreading FUD so much right now is because they are scared, there is no reason to be THAT concerned unless a train of thought/development were a direct threat. And how do cloak devs respond? Without giving a crap...

I really hope no one buys off of what us "bagholders" are putting down, but if you think that the current market price is the value of this coin, you need to take a good look at the big picture.   And that said, I hope people stop listening to what people are saying negatively about cloak without asking "why bother".
btcspender

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:45:58 AM

Have the devs released a rough development timeline of when certain features will be released?

I also dont mind that the devs are too busy to be trawling through the thread to remove every stupid comment but this thread has it's uses, maybe delegate it to a trusted member who is willing and has a little more time.
Pages: « 1 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 [722] 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: