Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:58:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266176 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:05:34 AM

wow...i just check my wallet and i see see 3 transaction it says received with POSA
is this POSA fees? or my wallet staked it? i receive .707 .606 and  2.55
so happy to see it Smiley
If it says _posa.....it's posa. Stake would say mined
Daggoo

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:08:20 AM

Where are all the fudders when I need most? Just got some extra BTC to buy more cloaks and it goes through the rooof!!!!!!!!!  Cry

Cloak will slump to half its value in the coming months. People just want the next anonymous pump and dump.

You mean "people like you" just want the next anonymous pump and dump. xD The people who make real money in crypto are the holders of coins backed by successful innovations. Pump and dumps are cool for short term gains but the real gains happen by holding.

You're apart of the lower tiered investment level that looks for quick gains. Eventually this coin will be too expensive for you to trade because it will pass to the higher tiered investment level. The people that hold Cloak will continue onwards to trade with the big boys, while the people that sell will continue to trade at the lower level.

I don't want the next pump and dump, but many do. What I want is the best anonymous coin to prove it has the highest grade of anonymity compared to the others. That coin I will invest in. Is there no way to do this?

Anonymity doesn't end with the crypto, it extends to exchanges and marketplaces. This is the reason why the Cloak developers have the roadmap for OneMarket and CloakTrade 2.0. Less holes to expose the user to a 3rd party. Cloak is the market leader right now in anon technology and supporting services. While other coin's developers are still figuring it out how to implement their anon, Cloak is wrapping up it's own anon protocol and moving towards the supporting services.

Ask yourself a question. What's the point of an anon currency if you get revealed when trading for fiat? This is why CloakTrade 2.0 is in the works. The Cloak developer's are so far ahead of any other "anon" crypto it's honestly a joke to compare any of them to Cloak.

That is interesting. Sounds pretty good actually. I am excited to see it meet those goals. Thanks for breaking it down a little more.  
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:13:14 AM

Where are all the fudders when I need most? Just got some extra BTC to buy more cloaks and it goes through the rooof!!!!!!!!!  Cry

Cloak will slump to half its value in the coming months. People just want the next anonymous pump and dump.

You mean "people like you" just want the next anonymous pump and dump. xD The people who make real money in crypto are the holders of coins backed by successful innovations. Pump and dumps are cool for short term gains but the real gains happen by holding.

You're apart of the lower tiered investment level that looks for quick gains. Eventually this coin will be too expensive for you to trade because it will pass to the higher tiered investment level. The people that hold Cloak will continue onwards to trade with the big boys, while the people that sell will continue to trade at the lower level.

I don't want the next pump and dump, but many do. What I want is the best anonymous coin to prove it has the highest grade of anonymity compared to the others. That coin I will invest in. Is there no way to do this?

Anonymity doesn't end with the crypto, it extends to exchanges and marketplaces. This is the reason why the Cloak developers have the roadmap for OneMarket and CloakTrade 2.0. Less holes to expose the user to a 3rd party. Cloak is the market leader right now in anon technology and supporting services. While other coin's developers are still figuring it out how to implement their anon, Cloak is wrapping up it's own anon protocol and moving towards the supporting services.

Ask yourself a question. What's the point of an anon currency if you get revealed when trading for fiat? This is why CloakTrade 2.0 is in the works. The Cloak developer's are so far ahead of any other "anon" crypto it's honestly a joke to compare any of them to Cloak.

That is interesting. Sounds pretty good actually. I am excited to see it meet those goals. Thanks for breaking it down a little more.  

No worries my man! Glad to have you on board!

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
ymod123

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:13:23 AM

wow...i just check my wallet and i see see 3 transaction it says received with POSA
is this POSA fees? or my wallet staked it? i receive .707 .606 and  2.55
so happy to see it Smiley
If it says _posa.....it's posa. Stake would say mined

okay...so my wallet could mined and generate POSA coins also?

chihbarb

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:03:40 AM

From what i understand, anon transaction fees are paid back to stakeholders of cloak. Same will happen with OneMarket transaction fees. So the real PoS rate is much higher than the 6% annual.

And there is no minimum amount of coins to hold to stake, so dont have to invest $10k for a node or something else.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:53:53 AM

These are exciting times for CLOAK. I was a part of the early closed beta testing. I wasn't able to continue with closed beta testing due to school commitments. I want to give a big thank you to the devs and the trusted members who participated in the closed beta.

Now with Public beta out in the wild, the rest of the world can see PoSA at work.

Keep up the great work!
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:16:53 AM

In the scheme of things, I would say this is day 1 for Cloak. Up until now anyone involved with this coin took the risk that it was all bluff (unlikely but still a risk).

Now we are day one of the real deal anon coin technology. Next step full wallet release.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:20:36 AM

Non-PoSA Updates:

I've pinned the thread for the new wallet designs. Make sure you check the thread to give your input to the designers working on Cloak's next gen wallet.
http://www.cloaktalk.org/t/new-wallet-design/134/9

We wrapped up the "What is Cloak?" video script so the animation process will start this week! The designers said about 7-10 days to complete the animation.

Press Release is getting finalized within the next day, so we will be primed for a solid PoSA Release.

If anyone wants to donate to the marketing efforts, feel free to check out the thread here:
http://www.cloaktalk.org/t/cloak-marketing-fund/92

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:34:38 AM

Shit. Thanks for reminding me.

I just sent over the 1 btc I promised earlier in the week.

Sorry about the delay, it totally slipped my mind!
strasboug

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:05:02 AM

PoSA is not a trustless system at all, I posted some details there:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=713795.new#new

I welcome Cloakcoin's dev to come and discuss more.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:07:18 AM

supercoin...really dude?

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
voxelot

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:15:02 AM

Supercoin propaganda.

I can tell you that we have been thinking about and developing systems to stop attack vectors from bad nodes.  I don't need to explain more.  You will see.
nsimmons

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:32:03 AM

Shit. Thanks for reminding me.

I just sent over the 1 btc I promised earlier in the week.

Sorry about the delay, it totally slipped my mind!

Turns out bob isn't just a troll but a criminal
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg8061649#msg8061649

ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:36:38 AM

I vote Bob for chancellor of Cloakcoin's public image department.

He speaks the truth, is unafraid, and doesn't give 2 shits about "etiquette" when calling out people who are spreading lies.

Crypto as a whole needs more people like him, and less apologists.

I've been known to kick up a shitstorm myself, I almost single handedly killed ZimStake (while holding over 20,000 of them mind you) by being the only one in that community with the balls to call out the Dev on being absent for a month straight, as the community got 25,000 votes on mintpal on our own, he decided it wasn't worth his time to even make an appearance the day we got listed. Oh wait he did, said that he'd have an announcement later that night, then he want absent for another week. While the ANN thread was nothing but people saying how great this coin is, i was the only one asking WTF is going on. whenever i did i'd get apologist shitheads calling me out for trying to hurt their investment, as they were just trying to prop up a house of cards.

In the end it was thanks to ME, and a couple others that followed my lead that the dev actually came back and started taking responsability after his coin lost %90 of it's value for not delivering anything. If you don't hold people's feet to the fire, they won't get shit done. ZimStake is now on the road to recovery and will be back to 10k+ satoshis in no time, for a coin with 3.5 million coins, it's very cheap. And those of you invested in DRK, if you want to help your investment, then here's some free advice, stop propping up garbage with a big smile on your face trying to get others to hold your bags for you, your time would be better spent on giving your devs a clue about what's really happening in the anon world, because they obviously are in need of help. if you see something bad happening and don't call it out, you're as complacent as those in charge for destroying the investment, you're an accessory.

so good for Bob, and everyone like him for calling out bullshit where they see it, crypto needs more of that, or else it'll remain a noob-trap for dumb investors, forever slave to the PnD groups looking to make a quick buck, and we'll never get the mainstream acceptance we deserve. Anyone attacking bob needs to go find another hobby, cause they're not doing any good here.

Interesting view, I would say. Bobsurplus is always trolling every thread on bct except the thread of his own coin. Some time in the future he will sell his Cloakcoins and will start trolling here. So you think it's in Cloakcoins benefit to have us represented by such a person. Please lets be clear on this one community, I want to know if I want to sell my coins right away.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:37:52 AM

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 05:41:21 AM

He speaks the truth, is unafraid, and doesn't give 2 shits about "etiquette" when calling out people who are spreading lies.

I've been known to kick up a shitstorm myself, I almost single handedly killed ZimStake (while holding over 20,000 of them mind you) by being the only one in that community with the balls to call out the Dev on being absent for a month straight, as the community got 25,000 votes on mintpal on our own, he decided it wasn't worth his time to even make an appearance the day we got listed. Oh wait he did, said that he'd have an announcement later that night, then he want absent for another week. While the ANN thread was nothing but people saying how great this coin is, i was the only one asking WTF is going on. whenever i did i'd get apologist shitheads calling me out for trying to hurt their investment, as they were just trying to prop up a house of cards.

In the end it was thanks to ME, and a couple others that followed my lead that the dev actually came back and started taking responsability after his coin lost %90 of it's value for not delivering anything. If you don't hold people's feet to the fire, they won't get shit done. ZimStake is now on the road to recovery and will be back to 10k+ satoshis in no time, for a coin with 3.5 million coins, it's very cheap. And those of you invested in DRK, if you want to help your investment, then here's some free advice, stop propping up garbage with a big smile on your face trying to get others to hold your bags for you, your time would be better spent on giving your devs a clue about what's really happening in the anon world, because they obviously are in need of help. if you see something bad happening and don't call it out, you're as complacent as those in charge for destroying the investment, you're an accessory.

so good for Bob, and everyone like him for calling out bullshit where they see it, crypto needs more of that, or else it'll remain a noob-trap for dumb investors, forever slave to the PnD groups looking to make a quick buck, and we'll never get the mainstream acceptance we deserve. Anyone attacking bob needs to go find another hobby, cause they're not doing any good here.

Interesting view, I would say. Bobsurplus is always trolling every thread on bct except the thread of his own coin. Some time in the future he will sell his Cloakcoins and will start trolling here. So you think it's in Cloakcoins benefit to have us represented by such a person. Please lets be clear on this one community, I want to know if I want to sell my coins right away.

i'm not sure how you're smart enough to type and breathe at the same time. if one person speaking their mind is too much for you, then you'd better just sell now and run for the hills. you're in waaaay over your head. How could any rational person let some random anon on the internet dictate how you manage your own finances everytime they say the word "poop".

"HAAAAY GUYS, I HATE CAROL, THAT BITCH IS ALWAYS BEING RUDE TO EVERYONE, YOU ALL HATE CAROL TOO RIGHT? GUYS? I MEAN SHE'S OBVIOUSLY THE WORST RIGHT? GUYS? I'M SERIOUS NOW, I'M GOING TO LEAVE THIS PARTY RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T ALL TELL CAROL TO LEAVE, GUYS I'M SERIOUS! I'M GOING TO LEAVE! I'M LEAVING!"

don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, cause i don't want ass marks on my new $600,000 door i just bought with how much money i'm making from dumpers like you.

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:43:56 AM

Take a look at what Darkcoin and Shitcoin holders are doing. Bob is just speaking out his mind which is his right to do as a former investor of Darkcoin. If Darkcoin holders never started their Cloak FUDpacking campaign everywhere Cloak is mentioned, I assure you Bob would not be in their thread. I've typed this so many times today.. Click this link and you'll see where I'm coming from.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg8057801#msg8057801

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:53:11 AM

Ok so why is he doing constantly trolling the VRC and CRYPT threads and Im sure a bunch more. I mean voicing your opinion is one thing, but to do it constantly and at the same time disrespect the members and investors of those coins is another.

kitey

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:06:15 AM

Seriously - whos gives a fuck

Move on lets test POSA and think about Cloak

I don't know Bob - and no disrespect to him but i don`t give a fuck what he does

I hold Cloak.......
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:08:59 AM

i'm not sure how you're smart enough to type and breathe at the same time. if one person speaking their mind is too much for you, then you'd better just sell now and run for the hills. you're in waaaay over your head. How could any rational person let some random anon on the internet dictate how you manage your own finances everytime they say the word "poop".

"HAAAAY GUYS, I HATE CAROL, THAT BITCH IS ALWAYS BEING RUDE TO EVERYONE, YOU ALL HATE CAROL TOO RIGHT? GUYS? I MEAN SHE'S OBVIOUSLY THE WORST RIGHT? GUYS? I'M SERIOUS NOW, I'M GOING TO LEAVE THIS PARTY RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T ALL TELL CAROL TO LEAVE, GUYS I'M SERIOUS! I'M GOING TO LEAVE! I'M LEAVING!"

don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, cause i don't want ass marks on my new $600,000 door i just bought with how much money i'm making from dumpers like you.

Thanks for convincing me, I am out. Good luck to you guys.
Pages: « 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: