Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266172 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
piyany

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:08:03 PM

Since noone answered...

If there is an anon coin which can surpass Drk in mk  , CLOAK is the one. Because Cloakcoin anon (one of, if not the best solution to date) is just the beginning!

How is it better than other anon? How does it work without getting into details, ELI5?

Nobody really understands how this cloak anon works? Grin
sremington

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:08:31 PM

I'm not technical enough to know if Cloak is a scam or not but I do remember the fact the Boostcoin's donation address was left in the source code for v1 was never addressed. Not that copying a coin is outright terrible in an open source world but I remember it set off red flags for me initially 2 months back.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=634046.msg7077998;topicseen#msg7077998
Now that's a full solid.
No, That's full retard.
I am not a huge politically correct person and in most cases I don't really care, but I work daily with mentally challenged individuals and they are more intelligent than this. So please stop insulting retards. Thank you!  Wink
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:11:02 PM

I'm not technical enough to know if Cloak is a scam or not but I do remember the fact the Boostcoin's donation address was left in the source code for v1 was never addressed. Not that copying a coin is outright terrible in an open source world but I remember it set off red flags for me initially 2 months back.

Now that's a full solid.
No, That's full retard.
Care to explain why?

it was already told to you that this was the wrong github repo that was looked into.... its just a page or two back
drkman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:12:26 PM

This sniffs of Honorcoin.
drkman

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:13:59 PM

Now that's a full solid.
No, That's full retard.
Care to explain why?

it was already told to you that this was the wrong github repo that was looked into.... its just a page or two back
Wrong github or the original github?   Why was the ANN changed?
ThisTimeYes

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:14:34 PM

Hi everybody!

I did my promise, bought all of my BTC that I have: CLOAK.

I saw the coin history from the beginning. I am tired to mine and trade shitcoins with a one week life.

So I bought all of my money Cloak.

My question is, what is the safest place for my coins? I don't want to let them on Bittrex. (after my mtgox losts).

It is a good thing, that I sent to my wallet (on my PC), backup wallet.dat and copy a wallet.dat to an USB drive?

Please help!

Use multiple USBs and CDs. Store them in different locations (in case of fire or theft)

And should I lock my wallet with password?
Of course, you should. Just know that it's the most intimate connection you will ever have with your Cloaks. The wallet opens their hearts in a special way that shows you a rare experience. When you encrypt your wallet, you will first see its bare weakness, at your mercy. But when the password is set... you see the infinite cryptostrength of the Cloaks. Set it once and seal it in your soul.

Has anyone done a paper wallet generator and/or tutorial on how to set one up?  Be gentle on those folks trying to set up wallets properly!!!  

Thanks in advance to whoever can contribute on this!!
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:15:44 PM

lmao @ all these shitcoin bagholders trying to fud.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
DaveyJones

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:16:51 PM

Now that's a full solid.
No, That's full retard.
Care to explain why?

Wrong github or the original github?   Why was the ANN changed?

That question makes no sense at all... on the other turn around.... why was drk instamined, renamed from x11... WHY WAS ANN and NAMES changed... this is how you sound.
pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:17:23 PM

Hi everybody!

I did my promise, bought all of my BTC that I have: CLOAK.

I saw the coin history from the beginning. I am tired to mine and trade shitcoins with a one week life.

So I bought all of my money Cloak.

My question is, what is the safest place for my coins? I don't want to let them on Bittrex. (after my mtgox losts).

It is a good thing, that I sent to my wallet (on my PC), backup wallet.dat and copy a wallet.dat to an USB drive?

Please help!

Use multiple USBs and CDs. Store them in different locations (in case of fire or theft)

And should I lock my wallet with password?
Of course, you should. Just know that it's the most intimate connection you will ever have with your Cloaks. The wallet opens their hearts in a special way that shows you a rare experience. When you encrypt your wallet, you will first see its bare weakness, at your mercy. But when the password is set... you see the infinite cryptostrength of the Cloaks. Set it once and seal it in your soul.

Has anyone done a paper wallet generator and/or tutorial on how to set one up?  Be gentle on those folks trying to set up wallets properly!!!  

Thanks in advance to whoever can contribute on this!!

http://cloak.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/  Paper wallet at the top of that

http://cloak.blockexplorer.cc/paperwallet/  <--- actual link cause somepeopel need all the work done for them hahah
CryptoPleb

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:21:53 PM

Can someone with a deep level of knowledge explain this ?

"Ah the scam is revealed!!
Cloak coin users a webserver to mix the coins, like fedora
http://www.cloaksend.com/api/cloaks/CBnkPKapz8U2FKc7EQSeCcSZ3qPD82XpGp/C5qKmSjW1K1CiADtnMHMPBjQWybHQ9S8ce/50.0
That is the URL the client calls (unencrypted) and sends the coins to that address, then the fedora mixer sends them to the receiver.
Proof it is a scam and POSA doesnt exist at all!!!"

^ this was posted 1 hour ago on reddit.

Is this a shitcoin ?

Also, i tried using the One Market. Doesn't work. It's very easy to make a design of something, but to make it functional... Ooops! Tough shit! At least, can someone explain with high level of details how the Anon works ? I don't want a source code. Only a detailed explanation. From a to b.

EDIT: Holy FUCK! It uses a centralized coin mixer. LMFAO at those who invested. I just saw that. Whenever you enter that link it will generate a different address. So, this coin is a piece of shite.

Shh not yet I still hold some
hodl!!!
drkman

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:22:21 PM

Was the exchanges anonymity plan abandoned?Huh

"Quote from: TheDagger on May 31, 2014, 06:36:53 PM

Tired of so called anonymous coins running away with your bitcoins? Tired of speculating on coins that have nothing behind them but manufactured hype and a new set of graphics? Ready for something a little more real, a little more accountable, a little more...mature?

Introducing CLOAKCOIN:  The first currency with anonymous feature via exchanges

We have seen literally hundreds of new coins coming into existence. A lot of great ideas, a TON of attempts to capture the firestorm of memecoin success, and some terrible ideas. We have also seen some outright scams, by unrepentant greedy people who lack the motivation to even bother trying to innovate at all, and simply choose to prey on the hopes and dreams of the great, vibrant community that the cryptocurrency phenomenon has brought together.

CloakCoin is totally different from other alt coins, which are made for Pump n Dumps. We are a team of 4 highly experienced developers, currently working on a totally different anonymous feature for CloakCoin; anonymity via exchanges.

Main advantage of using exchanges for anonymity: Hundreds more transactions going into an exchange than a node, some of these tx take weeks to come out. This means that it renders statistical analysis (which can uncover so called anonymous transactions) much less effective. Result = stronger anonymity, straight from your CloakCoin wallet."
salmion

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:26:44 PM

Please look into the post history of your trolls..

And don't immediately assume they are dark fanboys.

It's actually quite calm in the dark camp the usual trolls the usual faces really.
I think most who will jump ship have done so. Or have invested diversely. And those who take a longer term view aren't too fazed.

Anyways.. have our own trolls to deal with.

Competition is good.
Best of luck and enjoy the success.
DaveyJones

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:26:59 PM

Tired of so called anonymous coins running away with your bitcoins? Tired of speculating on coins that have nothing behind them but manufactured hype and a new set of graphics? Ready for something a little more real, a little more accountable, a little more...mature?

We have seen literally hundreds of new coins coming into existence. A lot of great ideas, a TON of attempts to capture the firestorm of memecoin success, and some terrible ideas. We have also seen some outright scams, by unrepentant greedy people who lack the motivation to even bother trying to innovate at all, and simply choose to prey on the hopes and dreams of the great, vibrant community that the cryptocurrency phenomenon has brought together.

CloakCoin is totally different from other alt coins, which are made for Pump n Dumps. We are a team of 4 highly experienced developers, currently working on a totally different anonymous feature for CloakCoin; anonymity via exchanges.

Main advantage of using exchanges for anonymity: Hundreds more transactions going into an exchange than a node, some of these tx take weeks to come out. This means that it renders statistical analysis (which can uncover so called anonymous transactions) much less effective. Result = stronger anonymity, straight from your CloakCoin wallet."

And again you are bringing up old stuff.... the anon through exchange is propably the nice cloaksend.com you and other FUDSTERS are reffering to and its in the wallet already... on the other site PoSA works through the Protocol... so now HTML Site at all. btw whats with ur centralised MasterNodes over there at Bitcoin? Rich get richer by coinmixing and everyone below 1000 DRK gets nothing of the share?.... work on your own coin before fudding other threads
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:29:39 PM

Can someone with a deep level of knowledge explain this ?

"Ah the scam is revealed!!
Cloak coin users a webserver to mix the coins, like fedora
http://www.cloaksend.com/api/cloaks/CBnkPKapz8U2FKc7EQSeCcSZ3qPD82XpGp/C5qKmSjW1K1CiADtnMHMPBjQWybHQ9S8ce/50.0
That is the URL the client calls (unencrypted) and sends the coins to that address, then the fedora mixer sends them to the receiver.
Proof it is a scam and POSA doesnt exist at all!!!"

^ this was posted 1 hour ago on reddit.

Is this a shitcoin ?

Also, i tried using the One Market. Doesn't work. It's very easy to make a design of something, but to make it functional... Ooops! Tough shit! At least, can someone explain with high level of details how the Anon works ? I don't want a source code. Only a detailed explanation. From a to b.

EDIT: Holy FUCK! It uses a centralized coin mixer. LMFAO at those who invested. I just saw that. Whenever you enter that link it will generate a different address. So, this coin is a piece of shite.

I enjoy clicking peoples username, then going through their recent posts to see what coin their bag holding when they try such a shitty attempt of FUD
CryptoPleb

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:34:53 PM

And again you are bringing up old stuff.... the anon through exchange is propably the nice cloaksend.com you and other FUDSTERS are reffering to and its in the wallet already... on the other site PoSA works through the Protocol... so now HTML Site at all. btw whats with ur centralised MasterNodes over there at Bitcoin? Rich get richer by coinmixing and everyone below 1000 DRK gets nothing of the share?.... work on your own coin before fudding other threads

1000drk makes you rich? not these days, easy to get into at this price 
drkman

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:36:20 PM

I own 0 darkcoin but...whatever.  If you wrongly choose to believe I'm a fudder then its your opinion.  I don't censor and ban people unlike this thread and the cloakcoin guys running IRC.  Another suspicious thing is Devs acting like Putin and always controlling the message by banning IRC people and deleting posts that they deem as "FUD" or "not needed".  All centralized decision making and signs of a scam.  Not saying it is one but just more signs.

This coin is only 1 month old! nothing is old stuff.  Is this coin still doing it's original plan or not?  Simple question!  Why was the ANN changed?
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:37:28 PM

I own 0 darkcoin but...whatever.  If you wrongly choose to believe I'm a fudder then its your opinion.  I don't censor and ban people unlike this thread and the cloakcoin guys running IRC.  Another suspicious thing is Devs acting like Putin and always controlling the message by banning IRC people and deleting posts that they deem as "FUD" or "not needed".  All centralized decision making and signs of a scam.  Not saying it is one but just more signs.

This coin is only 1 month old! nothing is old stuff.  Is this coin still doing it's original plan or not?  Simple question!  Why was the ANN changed?

lol.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:39:20 PM

Drkman. You're wasting everyone's time here. You are not only embarrassing yourself, but you're also embarrassing your parents by making posts like these. The harder you dig for FUD the emptier your hands will be. Anyone who takes financial advice from someone like you wouldn't know a real play if they saw one. Real investors see the potential here and there's really nothing you can do to change that. Go plant a tree and volunteer some of your free time to your local community. You might learn a thing or two about honesty and character.

Note: Anyone that comes into the Cloak IRC channel with mindless hate messages for Cloak investors and the development team will be kicked out. Anyone with real questions for the community or the development team will be treated fairly and have their questions answered.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:40:10 PM

Coming from the person who has posted 7 unrelated fud attempts in the same hour:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=299807;sa=showPosts
sremington

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:42:34 PM

Doesn't Putin hold all the gold though?
Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: