Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto  (Read 127493 times)
btcfre@k

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:26:31 PM

guys am gona drop 7k nud for 2k satoshi for you so you can go forward with this coin,just gimme an adress.only the dev adress  please.

bitcoinanalyzer.com and havingbitcoin.com for sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JulianSheen

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 10:04:45 AM

We are far from buying the sum needed, we will most likely hardfork NUD with a 550k dev mine within a week.
JulianSheen

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 02:01:21 PM

We are far from buying the sum needed, we will most likely hardfork NUD with a 550k dev mine within a week.

congratulate nud to be the first  post-mine coin in the crypto world.

Calling it post-mine would be unfair given the fact that no-one was willing to sell us at a profit and that we'd still be channeling those 8,000$ into development.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:35:32 PM

congratulate nud to be the first  post-mine coin in the crypto world.

Calling it post-mine would be unfair given the fact that no-one was willing to sell us at a profit and that we'd still be channeling those 8,000$ into development.

Shameless. I've never seen the same case in other coins, even the most shit one.

What attracts ppl to the crypto coin world?
Mathematics.
No one can take the control of coin production, only mathematics can do it.

You post mine,
you break the agreement,
the coin lose the credit, the trust.

Let the coin die silently.

===========
Shameless greedy team.

Currently the price in bittrex is already quite low.
Do you know why?
because most of the early enthusiasts now despise the team, and lose their trust on you.

in fact, we don't see that @nud has the same sound with you, julian sheen
so mostly we only despise you, julian sheen.

Even you ignore the fact that the majority of us enthusiasts bought at 8K-20K,
you still can't assume you HAVE THE UNQUESIONABLE RIGHT to buy even below the average cost of miners.
Don't mention the shit price at 1k that some miners use free electricity or free computers.

If you have confidence that NUD would worth 100K, buy at even 10K would still be profitable enough.
Why just take the current users as hostage?
Too low, too nasty.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
JulianSheen

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 06:51:33 PM

congratulate nud to be the first  post-mine coin in the crypto world.

Shameless. I've never seen the same case in other coins, even the most shit one.

Mathematics.

You post mine,
you break the agreement,

===========
Shameless greedy team.

Do you know why?
because most of the early enthusiasts now despise the team, and lose their trust on you.

you still can't assume you HAVE THE UNQUESIONABLE RIGHT to buy even below the average cost of miners.
Don't mention the shit price at 1k that some miners use free electricity or free computers.

If you have confidence that NUD would worth 100K, buy at even 10K would still be profitable enough.
Too low, too nasty.

You speak as if we have any extra authority in addition to the authority our genuine supporters give us. If you indeed despise us then sit on the old NUD version where we don't get 650k for development and have your coins get worthless in peace, I won't let the same happen to ours.

Greedy miners are looking to make profit off the DEVELOPERS, as if it's not enough that we've all sacrificed enormous resources already.
JulianSheen

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 10:30:57 PM

wondering if the devteam's work worth such huge volume of post-mine nud.

get 550k free nud then soon sell for profit and disappear again?

how can community believe that devteam will bring big change after getting 550k free nud?

two months past since nud launched,nud seem still a nothing coin.

need promises,need time schedule,need personal infomation about devteam in case disappearance,need improving credit.

need enough sincerity.

how could people believe you devteam will not make a second or third or fourth... hardfork to get another 550k nud?

(try to firstly build a pool and only mine for youself,may be a good choice.)

Well first of all a hardfork may only work if the majority agree to it, I doubt that most would agree to a second hardfork of 550k and if they will NUD will be worth so little by then due to the credibility issue that we will have nothing to gain from it.

The 550k will obviously not be dumped all at once, we will sell a little each time for development, so there is still significant work to be done.

Our "disappearance" was hardly for a week, and we got a willing investor and the much needed venture capital in return. As far as I'm aware we're the first venture capital backed cryptocurrency, the dev pitched some elaborate proof of work concepts and it was hard work.

No personal information will be given about anyone, that's not even a question and we will never consider it. We are always masking our IPs and using Tor and pseudonyms, having our identity revealed would not add to our credibility at all, it will only add us to the long list of schmucks trying to sell their crap (aka Max Keiser, Jackson Palmer etc). Identities may only be revealed when there is no innovation and we have plenty.
hankrules

Activity: 673
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:49:38 AM

wondering if the devteam's work worth such huge volume of post-mine nud.

get 550k free nud then soon sell for profit and disappear again?

how can community believe that devteam will bring big change after getting 550k free nud?

two months past since nud launched,nud seem still a nothing coin.

need promises,need time schedule,need personal infomation about devteam in case disappearance,need improving credit.

need enough sincerity.

how could people believe you devteam will not make a second or third or fourth... hardfork to get another 550k nud?

(try to firstly build a pool and only mine for youself,may be a good choice.)

Well first of all a hardfork may only work if the majority agree to it, I doubt that most would agree to a second hardfork of 550k and if they will NUD will be worth so little by then due to the credibility issue that we will have nothing to gain from it.

The 550k will obviously not be dumped all at once, we will sell a little each time for development, so there is still significant work to be done.

Our "disappearance" was hardly for a week, and we got a willing investor and the much needed venture capital in return. As far as I'm aware we're the first venture capital backed cryptocurrency, the dev pitched some elaborate proof of work concepts and it was hard work.

No personal information will be given about anyone, that's not even a question and we will never consider it. We are always masking our IPs and using Tor and pseudonyms, having our identity revealed would not add to our credibility at all, it will only add us to the long list of schmucks trying to sell their crap (aka Max Keiser, Jackson Palmer etc). Identities may only be revealed when there is no innovation and we have plenty.

Why not use your VC funds to buy up a shitload of NUD, driving the price up, while also helping you to acquire enough for you to cash in later when your amazing dev ideas are implemented.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
JulianSheen

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 04:14:16 AM

Why not use your VC funds to buy up a shitload of NUD, driving the price up, while also helping you to acquire enough for you to cash in later when your amazing dev ideas are implemented.

... And what will we fund the dev ideas implementation with?
hankrules

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:41:37 AM

I don't know man.  Your can't have your cake and eat it too, as they say. You want to get rich with no risk, well it doesn't work like that. Kinda sucks that you have to learn that lesson so publicly and with other people's money.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
JulianSheen

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 04:51:21 AM

I don't know man.

Brilliant answer.

How about you graduate, finish college, get a job developing monetary systems and then dictate to the elite on how to manage theirs? Everyone seems to have suggestions these days...

Pft. Sink the VC funds into paying off whales so they can make x20 profits off our sweat and tears, how about we just transfer the funds directly to the whales and that's it? Would sure be a lot more profitable than channeling them through an experimental monetary system.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:56:03 AM

i dont think they have enough money pump it.they want release new function,waiting for buyers pump it and they dump it get money. Grin

AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:31:46 AM

I don't know man.

Brilliant answer.

How about you graduate, finish college, get a job developing monetary systems and then dictate to the elite on how to manage theirs? Everyone seems to have suggestions these days...

Pft. Sink the VC funds into paying off whales so they can make x20 profits off our sweat and tears, how about we just transfer the funds directly to the whales and that's it? Would sure be a lot more profitable than channeling them through an experimental monetary system.

+1 sad but true. This is the current state of crypto world. I wonder how long it will last.
prdomain

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:36:27 AM

what's the problem now?
Need some free NUDs cover the cost of new features development?

It is ok to me, and I am glad hearing that.

How about hardfork 2% pre-minerd, and total coins reduce to 20,000,000 ?  so dev team get 2% pre-mined and holders get more shares.  happy everyone.
hankrules

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:06:09 PM

I don't know man.

Brilliant answer.

You are the elite?  Well, prove it.  As it stands, you have what started out as a good idea, has shown no development in months,  and is now falling apart completely.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
JulianSheen

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 04:17:38 PM

I don't know man.

Brilliant answer.

You are the elite?  Well, prove it.  As it stands, you have what started out as a good idea, has shown no development in months,  and is now falling apart completely.

I don't see anything falling apart, on the contrary, I see things beginning to come together. The devs were unwilling to slave away and pay thousands of dollars in development fees for ungrateful whales while not even holding any significant NUD, boo whoo.

Now things will start moving pretty rapidly.
doldgigger

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:10:32 AM

Solo mining is hard. Where's the pool?

There is an open bounty for an external miner.  No external miner, no pool.

Is the bounty reasonably high so it would justify quality developers to invest resources?

Also, what guarantees are there on its payout? There has been quite some distrust in the NUD community, so a developer might consider it to be risky to write an external miner.

And to anyone complaining about not being able to sync, I have never had any trouble syncing from scratch by just adding addnode=nud.fi, I just did it yesterday and worked fine.

I have seen that some people were able to connect by customizing their configuration. Still, there were many reports of people who could not connect. Access to the network should be easy for everyone, ideally without customizing their configuration at all. So, some people managing to work around the seeding bug does not imply that a fix is a bad thing. Letting all interested users connect adds to the decentralization of the altcoin, and thereby to its robustness.

I would assume the seed node fix would be included in the 0.0.5 release, but as other fixes are in the works, it isn't causing enough of an issue to warrant a new release and confuse people further.

Being confused by a bugfix would indicate severe impairment of cognitive skills, as if the user has been dropped as a child too often. Cryptocurrencies, on the other hand, are tools for the discriminating, smart people. Improving them should not be dictated by possible issues it would create for the cognitively impaired.

Apart from that, the official website does not state any updates for weeks as of now. Malicious gossip would even have it that this resembles what can be seen on AbandonCoins. So, it would normally be expected that bugfixes being posted more often would actually add to the confidence put into the coin.

19orEcoqXQ5bzKbzbAnbQrCkQC5ahSh4P9
Feel free to PM me for consulting and development services.
doldgigger

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:20:49 AM

longtime no see devteam,they are the confidence of NUD market,and the community.

Anyone in the community can contribute skills and thereby add to the confidence. What exactly are you missing?

19orEcoqXQ5bzKbzbAnbQrCkQC5ahSh4P9
Feel free to PM me for consulting and development services.
bingoberra

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:19:10 PM

Mathematics.

You post mine,
you break the agreement,

===========
Shameless greedy team.

Do you know why?

Too low, too nasty.

No more shameless than other premined coins. Dev needs an incentive to work like everyone else, although it was clearly a mistake not to announce a premine up front (or instamine a boatload at launch like others do).
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:46:35 PM

seem most of the people are tired.

devteam,juliansheen,NUD is mere your toy.

so,just implement your post-mine,would like to see,if your work worth 550k nud?

maybe nud will die peacely in days.

If the team have already decided to post mine, why not do it as quickly as possible?
You should put NUD in the normal track instead of the current volatile one.
Time is the most precious thing.

Also, you should build a more tight relationship with the community.
No one knows what are you guys doing now,
No one knows the roadmap and schedule.
It seems you are even not working on NUD.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
NUD (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:26:51 PM

A hardfork will happen within 24 hours.

Don't forget to update the clients.

@NUDTeam
NEaaHBhhjaTK36mYiSvPGjSjThDWN5gXgM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: