Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto  (Read 127491 times)
green2016

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:53:12 PM

Solo is very fair,e3 can hit 2 block one day.
100coin=0.1BTC
You will be a richer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:01:17 PM

A Blockexplorer is great, now we need a Richlist!

yeah , a blockexplorer is needed and coins are still cheap for buying.
leduc

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:09:28 PM

lets make things moving together, tweet @BittrexExchange to get added!
v7znay

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:45:03 PM

Selling @ 10k Satoshi
escalicha

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 04:26:17 PM

Selling @ 10k Satoshi

Use Always scrow, I can do it.

tmbp

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:00:19 PM

Buying @ 20k Satoshi, I am looking to get NUD FAST, get an excellent return on your investment. At least 10k NUD.
JulianSheen

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 10:19:49 PM

Hello guys, my name is Julian Sheen and I'm here to help our brilliant developer with the promotions, social media and site.

Some of you mentioned making the first post more presentable and up to date, it's a good idea, and we do see ourselves that it's important but our time is limited due to work. There is nothing we would love more then working all day on this project but it currently doesn't pay the bills.

We are doing our best and things will definitely go smoother now that I'm here.
Cool
bingoberra

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:29:12 PM

Seems like the "flying under the radar" days are coming to an end for NUD. Dev seems to be on top of things and hats off to kalisto for the block explorer.
Dev: If you need any help cleaning up the OP, send a PM. No offense intended, but it's a bit of a mess (/professional copywriter, will help out for free).
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:08:07 AM

Seems like the "flying under the radar" days are coming to an end for NUD. Dev seems to be on top of things and hats off to kalisto for the block explorer.
Dev: If you need any help cleaning up the OP, send a PM. No offense intended, but it's a bit of a mess (/professional copywriter, will help out for free).

Yep this coin belongs to top 20 IMO.. Smiley lucky i mined some from the start.

#NUD offers anonymity on both the protocol level and the blockchain level...
Head developer explains - http://goo.gl/KscknS 

I hope the dev is more clear and precise on OP, cause I didn't even know some of NUDs awesome features.
NUD (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:08:39 AM

A new bug which allows renegade delegates to crash clients has been discovered, this is precisely why I intend to keep the topic and the website in "production mode" as to not involve the non crypto savvy individuals that will inevitably pump the price up to all hell.

Paying 25k Satoshi per coin is borderline insane, I wouldn't pay more than 0.1BTC per 10k NUD at the current stage of development, the version is 0.0.0.4 after all.

Please PM Julian Sheen with all inquires that don't require my immediate attention, I get dozens of PMs on how to set up nud.conf etc etc.

@NUDTeam
NEaaHBhhjaTK36mYiSvPGjSjThDWN5gXgM
lexusivan888

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:27:57 AM

im trying to send NUD out ... i didnt pay tx fee... how long time to receive confiramtions...
right now, it says: offline.... is it ok ?
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:04:08 AM

Oh, and could you take a looksie at kalisto's block explorer.  I would like to make good on the bounty I offered for it once you say it is a-okay.

Even though I seem to be more concerned with paying the bounty than kalisto is in collecting it!
LOL lets first have a proper domain with proper backend. I still need to work out a few things before i want to enjoy my bounty  Wink

Seems to work at first glance, I see that the chain explorer is powered by nginx + PHP judging by the server response headers I would be curious to hear how did kalisto make it work and perhaps share his implementation.

The first time I checked it out it seemed to perform very poorly and was stuck on loading as well as had huge delays between clicks but perhaps that's just my internet connection.

The backend deamon is still hosted on a development server so this can explain the delays etc. Will compile and setup a better solution after the weekend where the deamon is hosted on the webserver etc. I guess the next logical step is analysing the delegation/mix transcations etc  Smiley

Been gone for a couple days.  I was hoping you weren't raging about that scumbag that ran off and never paid your bounty  Tongue

Ok, well whenever you feel you have perfected the block explorer and deserve the bounty, let me know because it's yours!
sixteendigits

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:14:35 AM

A new bug which allows renegade delegates to crash clients has been discovered, this is precisely why I intend to keep the topic and the website in "production mode" as to not involve the non crypto savvy individuals that will inevitably pump the price up to all hell.

Paying 25k Satoshi per coin is borderline insane, I wouldn't pay more than 0.1BTC per 10k NUD at the current stage of development, the version is 0.0.0.4 after all.

Please PM Julian Sheen with all inquires that don't require my immediate attention, I get dozens of PMs on how to set up nud.conf etc etc.

Now this is an honest dev right here!  Actually talking down his own coin, now that is rare.

Unless......your plan is to buy up loads of it on the forums really cheap before pushing it onto an exchange and beginning a massive pump and dump.  I'm on to you and your schemes now!  SCAM! SCAM!

Nah, but seriously, I think many people are recognizing that even in the beta state NUD is in, it still has far more potential and innovative ideas behind it than just about any new coin I've seen in a long long time.  I've been buying at 10k satoshis.  Loads of shitty clone coins with a fraction of the potential of NUD selling for more than that.  But when ya get down to it, compared to their utility and acceptance, virtually all alts are overpriced anyway.
JulianSheen

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 09:47:06 AM

Hello guys, my name is Julian Sheen and I'm here to help our brilliant developer with the promotions, social media and site.

Some of you mentioned making the first post more presentable and up to date, it's a good idea, and we do see ourselves that it's important but our time is limited due to work. There is nothing we would love more then working all day on this project but it currently doesn't pay the bills.

Cool

People please let the dev focus on the important stuff.
For any inquires, help and just general info PM me.
sixteendigits

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:45:23 PM

Cool

People please let the dev focus on the important stuff.
For any inquires, help and just general info PM me.

It sure doesn't pay the bills!  Come on guys, the donation address got a total of .5 BTC, and I think at least .3 BTC was from me.

I do plan to donate further, and I owe kalisto an outstanding bounty whenever he chooses to accept it, but it's like I am okay with development not proceeding TOO quickly.  Difficulty is already skyrocketing, so I need to weigh my greed vs. generosity to the devs and desire to actually see progress on the coin.  Right now greed has a SLIGHT edge, but I imagine that will shift to the other side soon enough.   Tongue
green2016

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:35:06 PM

{
"blocks" : 13091,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.04796952,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 1443077,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
 Grin
sixteendigits

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:32:14 PM

Oh, and could you take a looksie at kalisto's block explorer.  I would like to make good on the bounty I offered for it once you say it is a-okay.

Even though I seem to be more concerned with paying the bounty than kalisto is in collecting it!
LOL lets first have a proper domain with proper backend. I still need to work out a few things before i want to enjoy my bounty  Wink

Seems to work at first glance, I see that the chain explorer is powered by nginx + PHP judging by the server response headers I would be curious to hear how did kalisto make it work and perhaps share his implementation.

The first time I checked it out it seemed to perform very poorly and was stuck on loading as well as had huge delays between clicks but perhaps that's just my internet connection.

The backend deamon is still hosted on a development server so this can explain the delays etc. Will compile and setup a better solution after the weekend where the deamon is hosted on the webserver etc. I guess the next logical step is analysing the delegation/mix transcations etc  Smiley

Been gone for a couple days.  I was hoping you weren't raging about that scumbag that ran off and never paid your bounty  Tongue

Ok, well whenever you feel you have perfected the block explorer and deserve the bounty, let me know because it's yours!

Haha don't worry m8. I had some plans laying around for starting a crypto service and this was a good moment for a kick in the ass to start working on it (a multi blockexplorer site). Anyway i have setup the backend server (still needs stress testing) but for now its stable enough. Had a fight with the server the last 24 hour.. whenever the system restarted the coin deamon got killed in the upstart process because the blockchain told me the checkpoints where out-of-date. No wonder with a faulty hwclock lol. Anyway its fixed now Smiley

The updated blockexplorer is hosted on another domain from now (redirect is in place for old bookmarks). For some it can take some time before DNS is properly redirect so when you only see loading.. please check back in a few hours. <-- should be ok now

>> chainstate.info

If someone wants to support / donate or send me to a bounty island Grin thx

NUD: N2SpQYUQsZv5gUbXF4BmQ3ctv8jCdEhcWp
BTC: 1CQoc2hVz36DehyQFGPPDURvWZQ7jucgHh  

Todo:
  • richlist
  • network stats
  • whatever

Known Bugs:
  • Electum wallet doesnt work because of error with private key
  • Msg me if you find something

PS. In a few days my holiday starts so dont expect new features in the upcoming weeks Cool

BTW. @NUD can you change the blocktime in the OP? Its still 10min.
Also the OP can use a general makeover (example) Wink

Boy, it really pained me to send off those 500 NUD, these suckers are tough to get these days!  But I am a man of my word!

And while I have my BTC wallet open, I think I'll send the dev team just a little something something.

Thanks!  NUD feels so much more proper now that we have a working explorer.

Oh yeah, and the ANN is a disaster but I believe our dev's new partner mentioned cleaning it up.  It really is a mish-mash of outdated info.
kalisto

Activity: 245

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:36:56 PM

Boy, it really pained me to send off those 500 NUD, these suckers are tough to get these days!  But I am a man of my word!

And while I have my BTC wallet open, I think I'll send the dev team just a little something something.

Thanks!  NUD feels so much more proper now that we have a working explorer.

Oh yeah, and the ANN is a disaster but I believe our dev's new partner mentioned cleaning it up.  It really is a mish-mash of outdated info.

Thx man! Appreciate it a lot (but i didnt do the explorer only for the bounty ofcourse) Smiley

And yes i agree with you that if you want to spend BTC then please send it to the dev. I will send some myself also as i had a pretty good weekend with trading  Smiley

I still have 500 NUD available for the person that comes with a pool setup and opensource miner.

Something else about the code of NUD. I saw some small issues that can interfere integration for services that also have the LTC deamon running (same RPC port). Dev can you fix this in your code so NUD gets a dedicated RPC port and not the 9332 used by LTC? The magic no. is also the same as LTC but i guess this cannot be changed without a hard fork.
NUD (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:50:35 PM

Thx man! Appreciate it a lot (but i didnt do the explorer only for the bounty ofcourse) Smiley

And yes i agree with you that if you want to spend BTC then please send it to the dev. I will send some myself also as i had a pretty good weekend with trading  Smiley

I still have 500 NUD available for the person that comes with a pool setup and opensource miner.

Something else about the code of NUD. I saw some small issues that can interfere integration for services that also have the LTC deamon running (same RPC port). Dev can you fix this in your code so NUD gets a dedicated RPC port and not the 9332 used by LTC? The magic no. is also the same as LTC but i guess this cannot be changed without a hard fork.

When I would set up services with multiple coins running I would edit the configs to have an incrementing RPC port per every coin, seems like common sense to me, why would anyone leave every coin running on the default port? But yes we'll change it, takes minimal effort really.

Thanks for all the donations (especially sixteendigits), I never even donated to wikipedia despite the fact that it saved me plenty of time. It's truly is an accomplishment to get people to believe in us enough to send us donations. Thanks to you we can now afford free hosting for a while.

While I am incredibly grateful for all the donations I am 2 weeks behind on my real job and cannot dedicate significant time to the development at the current stage, I will do all I can to fix bugs in the meantime. To provide the most basic financial support for a volunteering student would cost at least 3BTC per month provided we find one brilliant programmer who would like to make a name for himself working with us.

I am currently seeking any such programmers as well as investors, we are staying clear of any unethical practices of manipulating the market and so on, we are all very professional people so you would be working in a great environment.

I bet developing a monetary system would look better on that resume than volunteering for PHP Wink.

@NUDTeam
NEaaHBhhjaTK36mYiSvPGjSjThDWN5gXgM
escalicha

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 03:24:59 PM

Diff rising hard!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: