Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto  (Read 127493 times)
JulianSheen

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 10:04:17 AM

Fix for the 0.0.0.5 bug

It seems that the network forked, we are still early in development with no serious resources allocated so things are moving slow. They will move significantly faster now.

We have came up with a fix:
1. Re-download the client from http://nud.fi/downloads
2. Download the blockchain from the same page or http://nud.fi/blockchain.zip
3. Unzip the blockchain into %appdata%/NUD directory on Windows or ~/.NUD directory on Linux
4. Launch the client and wait for the blockchain to get rescanned

This will keep your client synchronized to the proper/official fork of the network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:24:14 AM

Fix for the 0.0.0.5 bug

It seems that the network forked, we are still early in development with no serious resources allocated so things are moving slow. They will move significantly faster now.

3. Unzip the blockchain into %appdata%/NUD directory on Windows or ~/.NUD directory on Linux

This will keep your client synchronized to the proper/official fork of the network.

You should inform bittrex in no time, as they already paused deposit/withdraw.

Also, please provide a MAC client.

If you guys don't use mac, you can install OS X in a virtual machine dedicated for building the client

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:45:44 AM

Fix for the 0.0.0.5 bug

Thanks!
Wallet update to "version" : 5 success.

NUD Blockexplorer
NUD Faucet

franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 12:25:25 PM

NUD disabled at Bittrex...

1100 sato now, after devteam's postmine....

NUD is disabled because of the low volume and movement... if coin is almost dead... markets are not going to move. Always the same...

Hope you don't lost a lot of money with NUD, guys.

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 04:46:17 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 05:54:54 PM by DOGEbubble

There are plenty of altcoins that do a pre-mine but ohh god forbid someone does a post mine after attempting to purchase NUD etc.

The price has doubled on bittrex so I take it the fork is healing properly, the majority of people seem to agree with us with a minority being lost as predicted. While I rather not lose the minority it seems like we can live with the losses.

if no change after hardfork,price will drop to below 1k sato. confidence lost ripidly. now 2500 sato.

What surprised me most is that you even did not contact bittrex and c-cex!!!!
Any lost of the exchanges caused the hard fork will hurt NUD in the other direction.

I've notified you in earlier post.

What a implausibly silly team!

It probably does not matter any more. The C-Cex is delisting NUDcoin on August 21. Do withdraw your NUD coins there, if any, before the deadline.

( The C-Cex does not guarantee return of delisted coins.  

I have been requesting withdrawal of the "delisted" UFO coins from the "Delisted Coin" section, waiting for one month for their "Scheduled delisted coin sesseion"; now they claim that they are unable to (, in fact that they do not want to update and to,) sync the UFOcoin wallet, to return the coins to me, Citing that they won't do that for  0.00000001 satoshi; in fact, they owes me 7.9 millions UFO coins, each worth more than 1 satoshi - not a total of 0.00000001 satoshi, which they do not care.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=739473.new#new
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:AhkxrrdjakkJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D739473.0%3Ball+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us)
(The UFOcoin blockchains are running well and updated. http://ufo.cryptocoinexplorer.com/)

Asking why both the balance of my UFOcoins and the section that would show this balance were gone, The C-Cex responded that they do so by experimenting "to serve us better". You and I know what that means.

Do not fall into the C-Cex trap.

Regards,

JulianSheen

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 06:28:04 PM

There are plenty of altcoins that do a pre-mine but ohh god forbid someone does a post mine after attempting to purchase NUD etc.

The price has doubled on bittrex so I take it the fork is healing properly, the majority of people seem to agree with us with a minority being lost as predicted. While I rather not lose the minority it seems like we can live with the losses.

if no change after hardfork,price will drop to below 1k sato. confidence lost ripidly. now 2500 sato.

Any lost of the exchanges caused the hard fork will hurt NUD in the other direction.

Everyone was notified about the hardfork, bittrex were notified even earlier via both PM and email. Writing messages with no basis in fact sure is great.

We were delisted because there was no block explorer, not because we had no volume, the volume was great.

It will be smooth sailing from now on and we will introduce remarkably innovative features.

The dev always opposed paying +2500 satoshi per NUD in his earliest messages as you can clearly see at the start of the thread because he predicted that there will be some turbulence ahead with an innovative coin as there always is.

If you want to hold a highly innovative coin with huge upside potential mine NUD, otherwise invest into the next shitcoin pump and gamble your money away inside the bubble....
doldgigger

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:46:39 PM

The convenience source code branch https://github.com/nudnud/nud-unofficial/tree/convenience has been updated to reflect the latest release.

As stated before, more seed nodes would be good in order to allow robust connection to the network. Therefore, if you can share any node IPs, or even better, DNS entries, please do so, so they can be integrated into the source code.

When doing so, please do also state which version (before or after the postmine update) you are running, and which version you are preferring. It is currently considered to continue supporting both blockchains because a postmine is highly controversial and may not be agreed to by everyone.

19orEcoqXQ5bzKbzbAnbQrCkQC5ahSh4P9
Feel free to PM me for consulting and development services.
kalisto

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:26:41 PM

Until there is a proper fix that can let the client sync from block 00001 there willbe no active chainstate.info.
Even with a proper fork as upstream (connect=) the syncing keeps stuck at block 34001 (as i need to sync it from the start because of daemon patches)

I dont know how the dev did it but this fork messed up big.

Will come back when things are stable again..
leozhenping

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:31:18 PM

Everyone was notified about the hardfork, bittrex were notified even earlier via both PM and email. Writing messages with no basis in fact sure is great.

We were delisted because there was no block explorer, not because we had no volume, the volume was great.

It will be smooth sailing from now on and we will introduce remarkably innovative features.

The dev always opposed paying +2500 satoshi per NUD in his earliest messages as you can clearly see at the start of the thread because he predicted that there will be some turbulence ahead with an innovative coin as there always is.

If you want to hold a highly innovative coin with huge upside potential mine NUD, otherwise invest into the next shitcoin pump and gamble your money away inside the bubble....

Pool ,when it will open?  There is such a program?
JulianSheen

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 10:23:02 AM

Pool ,when it will open?  There is such a program?

There is a pool already, just no miner.

Once bittrex is up again we will either place a bounty or do the miner ourselves.

The next update will features a completely different blockchain and a couple additional innovative concepts thus we won't meddle with the current code to get it to sync from the 0st block.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:32:03 AM

Pool ,when it will open?  There is such a program?

Once bittrex is up again we will either place a bounty or do the miner ourselves.

The next update will features a completely different blockchain and a couple additional innovative concepts thus we won't meddle with the current code to get it to sync from the 0st block.

When will the next update be released?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
JulianSheen

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 12:03:50 PM

It is a pretty large update and the last hardfork so we can't have anything go wrong with it. It will be released within 1-2 months.
doldgigger

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:41:57 PM

Until there is a proper fix that can let the client sync from block 00001 there willbe no active chainstate.info.
Even with a proper fork as upstream (connect=) the syncing keeps stuck at block 34001 (as i need to sync it from the start because of daemon patches)

I dont know how the dev did it but this fork messed up big.

Will come back when things are stable again..

I don't know why anyone even installs these hardforking updates. The previous releases already showed that this coin lacks core developers able to handle slightly intrusive updates without severely messing up things, so responsible users should always try updates on a testnet first.

doldgigger

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:49:57 PM

It probably does not matter any more. The C-Cex is delisting NUDcoin on August 21. Do withdraw your NUD coins there, if any, before the deadline.

( The C-Cex does not guarantee return of delisted coins.  

I have been requesting withdrawal of the "delisted" UFO coins from the "Delisted Coin" section, waiting for one month for their "Scheduled delisted coin sesseion"; now they claim that they are unable to (, in fact that they do not want to update and to,) sync the UFOcoin wallet, to return the coins to me, Citing that they won't do that for  0.00000001 satoshi; in fact, they owes me 7.9 millions UFO coins, each worth more than 1 satoshi - not a total of 0.00000001 satoshi, which they do not care.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=739473.new#new
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:AhkxrrdjakkJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D739473.0%3Ball+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us)
(The UFOcoin blockchains are running well and updated. http://ufo.cryptocoinexplorer.com/)

Asking why both the balance of my UFOcoins and the section that would show this balance were gone, The C-Cex responded that they do so by experimenting "to serve us better". You and I know what that means.

Do not fall into the C-Cex trap.

Regards,

No need to blame C-Cex. The NUD core team created an update which makes it impossible to include transaction into the blockchain, so withdrawing won't even work. The NUD saga continues...

leozhenping

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:15:17 PM

It is a pretty large update and the last hardfork so we can't have anything go wrong with it. It will be released within 1-2 months.

Two months is too long,  want your team a good grasp of the market, do not miss the opportunity as before. We very much look forward and grow with the team, thanks!
JulianSheen

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 03:22:39 PM

No need to blame C-Cex. The NUD core team created an update which makes it impossible to include transaction into the blockchain, so withdrawing won't even work. The NUD saga continues...
Hmm... No?

It is possible to include transactions into the blockchain, and we did notify C-Cex, and they didn't apply the newest patch and continued support.

Overall I think we can both benefit from the situation with C-Cex, I didn't want to include them in the official post to begin with but it ended up there due to our dev.

Two months is too long,  want your team a good grasp of the market, do not miss the opportunity as before. We very much look forward and grow with the team, thanks!

Well if you want you can give us like 10,000$ and so we will deliver the code faster.

The attitude really kills me, it's as if we're employed by someone here except that we're a bunch of volunteers and tech savvy investors willing to go out of our way for this project. Who cares if you think it's too long or not too long, this is what we've brought to the table with our blood and tears.
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:44:02 PM

NUD does not need c-cex, fuck them.  Bittrex is fine.  I have alerted bittrex to the fix and the new block explorer so hopefully the NUD market can be reopened shortly.
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:52:31 PM

Is there a dev still around on this?  If so, please contact us @bittrex

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:06:31 PM

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Julian!  Keep our one good exchange happy!
JulianSheen

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 09:11:55 PM

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Julian!  Keep our one good exchange happy!

Handling it now with the dev and bittrex.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: