Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742156 times)
Bojcha

Activity: 848
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:55:04 PM

I would be sad if i cared about current market price all that much. I`ll go back to developing and promoting coin, if you don`t mind.
That's good, but please let us know at what market price you'll start to care.
MineralsPR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 06:22:14 PM

Heh guys. Quit arguing about the price. Lets find more supporters outside of BTC.
Soon twittertipbot will be out and we will gladly invest thousands of coins in tipping, and more than that - we will sponsor tournaments.

Btw, am I wrong that Minerals is one of the few devs that actually delivered anything except of nice-looking announcement thread ?

Yeah ofc, that's how market reacts when you 'delivered anything'  Roll Eyes

Good luck Mr. bagholders, gonna ride the Viacoin and see you on the moon(?)  Grin

I would be sad if i cared about current market price all that much. I`ll go back to developing and promoting coin, if you don`t mind.

That would be sad if you don't care about the market price since too much people invested this and pretend care about this coin itself, in fact they just want you guys release something to make hype so they could dump for BTC. It's crypto, don't make coins if you don't have money or skills Roll Eyes

Anyway, gonna take the profit from via to take a vacation, good luck MIN fellows lol

We told everyone that we are not playing in day trades. We supporting steady developement. Those who invested trusted in the future of coin instead of looking for cheap dump. I`m sorry for anyone who did invested in something else and lost their money. For everyone else i state again - dev team is not dependent on the coin market price - we are not selling coins to pay coders. Project stands.

You're still going to continue promoting and developing this coin when the low volume gets it delisted from most exchanges?

You're going to pointlessly continue wasting your time and resources without any form of compensation all for the good of the community?

Am I reading you right?

Because if I am, you are the most selfless "team" in this entire forum.

Otherwise, you actually do care about the price and hope for it to go up like every other bagholder in this thread, but you're taking the neutral ground as if the price doesn't affect you.

Why is that?

You reading me right. Our team so fare made ZERO profits from this project. We only spent money to pay coders. And we are going to continue and we are going to still buyout minerals from people outside BTC (Players) if they willing to sell them to us - if this will help us to promote the coin.
So see you at the next test. Make sure you dont sell all your minerals if you want to participate.

MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 06:23:43 PM

By "Don`t care" i mean that we have other source of fundings. Ofc we care and want project to pay off what you guys invested in it, but price drop will not have impact on developement at all. Thats why I`m trying to stay away from the exchange fluctuations and focus on the developement. I got my salary from other sources and it will keep me floating no matter of what. Other devs as well. And we still have money to feed our coders.

majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:25:33 PM

Heh guys. Quit arguing about the price. Lets find more supporters outside of BTC.
Soon twittertipbot will be out and we will gladly invest thousands of coins in tipping, and more than that - we will sponsor tournaments.

Btw, am I wrong that Minerals is one of the few devs that actually delivered anything except of nice-looking announcement thread ?

Good luck Mr. bagholders, gonna ride the Viacoin and see you on the moon(?)  Grin

That would be sad if you don't care about the market price since too much people invested this and pretend care about this coin itself, in fact they just want you guys release something to make hype so they could dump for BTC. It's crypto, don't make coins if you don't have money or skills Roll Eyes

Anyway, gonna take the profit from via to take a vacation, good luck MIN fellows lol

We told everyone that we are not playing in day trades. We supporting steady developement. Those who invested trusted in the future of coin instead of looking for cheap dump. I`m sorry for anyone who did invested in something else and lost their money. For everyone else i state again - dev team is not dependent on the coin market price - we are not selling coins to pay coders. Project stands.

You're still going to continue promoting and developing this coin when the low volume gets it delisted from most exchanges?

You're going to pointlessly continue wasting your time and resources without any form of compensation all for the good of the community?

Am I reading you right?

Otherwise, you actually do care about the price and hope for it to go up like every other bagholder in this thread, but you're taking the neutral ground as if the price doesn't affect you.

Why is that?

You reading me right. Our team so fare made ZERO profits from this project. We only spent money to pay coders. And we are going to continue and we are going to still buyout minerals from people outside BTC (Players) if they willing to sell them to us - if this will help us to promote the coin.
So see you at the next test. Make sure you dont sell all your minerals if you want to participate.

Good luck. I'll be nominating you for internet sainthood.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 06:29:08 PM

Am I reading you right?

Why is that?

Well I didnt tell you we do not expect to mae money from it. We do - but we understand that next few month at least - we are only going to invest. And we are ready to loose all we invest if it wont fly - it wont kill us.

duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:54:26 PM

By "Don`t care" i mean that we have other source of fundings. Ofc we care and want project to pay off what you guys invested in it, but price drop will not have impact on developement at all. Thats why I`m trying to stay away from the exchange fluctuations and focus on the development. I got my salary from other sources and it will keep me floating no matter of what. Other devs as well. And we still have money to feed our coders.

That's the spirit of minerals=winners ; it will take what it takes ,
this attitude will ensure development results ,
and cool stuff we even don't imagine yet .

Appreciation will follow as this little economy
will gain traction and also diverse adoptions .
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:26:03 PM

Am I reading you right?

Why is that?

wtf is that supposed to mean?

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Gambiman

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:50:01 PM

Am I reading you right?

Why is that?

wtf is that supposed to mean?

fuck knows...

Trade markets with Bitcoins ! Including Forex, Commodities and Stocks SimpleFX
Transfer Money accross borders with so little fee that it is silly !
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:06:33 PM

Great news!
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 08:53:35 PM

Guys I am looking into Minerals as a guild based crypto for my guild in guild wars 2. Check out my thread and see what you think. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=698666.new#new If you would be willing to donate MINERALS for this purpose, please let me know. A special thanks will be sent to you VIA the guilds website and in-game.

bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:14:30 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 10:25:12 PM by bigc1984

when I invest, it's do or die. Make it or break it, it's a gamble that I'm riding to the end.

EDIT: within reason
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:32:36 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 10:45:59 PM by jc12345

What I don't get is why anon was not done first (day or two implementation) so that the coin could hover around 20-50k while the rest of the "development" happens. Now it is just development all the time with nothing else to hold its value. That is why the price is <2k. People lose interest if development takes so long. 1 week in crypto time = 1 year in real life. At least with anon there would have been interest in the coin while the development happens until whenever it is finished.

All the cryptocoins with no plans and no purpose that have anon trades at high prices. If MIN has anon and plans it can trade so much higher. You can call anon whatever you want, but face it, it provides higher prices and volume to all those other meaningless coins. Imagine what it can do for MIN.

Can the devs not just take 2 days out of the 2+ months development plan and implement an anon mixer. Just a couple of days to put the coin and volumes back up there. 2 days will not have an impact on the project plan - consider it a "bug" that has to be fixed like any of the other bugs you have found so far. By developing until whenever, you just risk the chance that volumes will remain low and become lower and perhaps exchanges might de-list the coin. All that is needed is a couple of days deviation to implement anon. It is not much of an ask to support the community. Just this one little thing, then you can carry on with development until you feel you have finished. What is going to have more value to the coin - a) anon by the end of the week, b) still be in development and no final implementation of betting by end of the week? Not having fully implemented and live betting by end of this week or the week after or the one after that will not have an impact as tournaments still have to be organised, coin has to be adopted by the non-crypto community etc. One week is not going to make a difference on the betting side of things. Having anon by the end of the week will have a big, a huge impact.

Don't be hard a$$es and so stubborn, take a step back, look at reality and implement anon now. Its just common sense. You as dev team can make the difference.
egyptocoin

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:34:07 PM

There is only support at 00000050-00000200

Wtf happened?

bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:36:03 PM

There is only support at 00000050. The 6 btc is all below 000000100

Wtf happened?

buy some horny goat weed bro... you're gonna need it.
egyptocoin

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:42:52 PM

There is only support at 00000050. The 6 btc is all below 000000100

Wtf happened?

buy some horny goat weed bro... you're gonna need it.

I don't get it.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:51:21 PM

...People lose interest if development takes so long. 1 week in crypto time = 1 year in real life. At least with anon there would have been interest in the coin while the development happens until whenever it is finished....

All the cryptocoins with no plans and no purpose that have anon trades at high prices. ...

Now you need face with that development take a lot of TIME...
Anon - is already done ring transactions : ) and XMR, BNC... (no chance to beat them )
in US they ban anon currencies so think 2x if we realy want anon in Min.
I guess not we need people who will bet that is all...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:05:54 AM

will licensing end this up with min value like lol. its already pretty min!!! Some guy in the troll box promised me a winner and I wish i remembered his name now!!!!

This is a Starcraft-themed coin whose origins are littered with Starcraft graphics. Minerals are half of the raw materials aside from Vespene gas found in the Starcraft universe.

Might as well have called it VespeneGasCoin if you want to predict how long this coin will survive.

Its purpose is for unregulated gambling on stream sites that want absolutely nothing to do with that. Their initial "marketing" was on this forum in the form of blatantly ripped-off Blizzard-owned graphics in the announcement thread.

Have you seen the LOL thread? It's this same exact bullshit on fast-forward.

You do the math.
lololol you obviously don't know what your talking about this coin has nothing to do with any game in particular.. starcraft is simply the first game and has a huge following so it was a great idea to go with that first...all infringing graphics have been since removed for precaution reasons...minerals will be used for betting on several games like dota2 etc... guess you sold out ,u still have a chance to buy back in, but don't know how long this cheap window will be open for Wink good luck to you and if your that sure that minerals is a fail,then theres really no point for you to come check up on the thread lol...

Removal of infringing graphics means that they've acknowledged infringement. Acknowledging an infringement means that it's already happened.

Great origin story.

Good luck to you, too. I'm totally in envy of that guy in this thread who burned his life savings on this coin.
sigh lol your obviously a fool who is praying minerals fails cause u dumped at a loss loll, there was nothing infringing ,they took precaution for everyones best interest and to crush the fud that ppl like u think is relevant lol. if you answer this your one of the most pathetic ppl in crypto lol creeping this coin if your not even down with it...lol we don't need luck when we have hard working trustworthy devs, but thanx anyway , good luck to you cause u obviously need it ,dumping at losses is not the right move maybe if u didn't put all your eggs in one basket you wouldn't of been in that position...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:13:04 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 12:23:45 AM by ereborltc

your absolutely right... i do understand why ppl are upset over the price though and dump at a loss cause of fear, but its not a loss until you sell so... ppl need to understand this isn't a day trading coin, its an investment, so if your looking for a quick flip go elsewhere. Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:22:23 AM

Guys I am looking into Minerals as a guild based crypto for my guild in guild wars 2. Check out my thread and see what you think. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=698666.new#new If you would be willing to donate MINERALS for this purpose, please let me know. A special thanks will be sent to you VIA the guilds website and in-game.
thats awesome! you should def use minerals as your guild currency and spread the word in the game! thats what this coin is for , any online game that can use something like this is why minerals is being created, betting is just the beginning !

@MineralsPr you need to contact him! thanx!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
healthandwealth

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:05:00 AM

Look at it this way...the last time the price was this low was June 26th.  What happened after that?  Oh just a 6.5x pump that peaked on July 3rd.  Don't despair...the price will likely not stay this low indefinitely.
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: