Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:36:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am about to go homeless, could use some help  (Read 21886 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:55:08 AM

We should be helping dob and noella.

Dank would mostly spend the money on dank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:01:40 AM

Just got back from Vegas and had a nice little chat with a guy that sold water on one of those street crossings. He said he said he can make as little as 100 per day all the way up to a couple grand and thats after expenses. Granted, he works with a couple different people that supply him with water and they exchange places. Why not try that for awhile?.. IF it wasn't so damned hot, I would consider doing it, lol.....

If there is a will there is a way.. The way that you have been trying here on the boards isn't working, so i think its time to try something new.

So the lemonade stands are not a myth in the USA? A lot of profit to be made during the summer?
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:12:37 PM

Dank, you post you are going homeless.  Then the next post you make you have a motorcycle, a head cam, and are just driving around for fun.   You obviously somehow purchased gas for that, and I am guessing you could sell all of that stuff you have for at least 3,000(I am not sure how much your bike is worth)  Which would provide you with 3 months to at least live, in which time you can get a job, and then will be able to earn your way through life just like everyone else has to.
TheTracker

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:54:16 AM

Just got back from Vegas and had a nice little chat with a guy that sold water on one of those street crossings. He said he said he can make as little as 100 per day all the way up to a couple grand and thats after expenses. Granted, he works with a couple different people that supply him with water and they exchange places. Why not try that for awhile?.. IF it wasn't so damned hot, I would consider doing it, lol.....

If there is a will there is a way.. The way that you have been trying here on the boards isn't working, so i think its time to try something new.

I was in Vegas a few weeks back and I knew these guys were raking it in! The idea is genius, it's so f**king hot out there and the bordwalk stores sell their water for 3-4$ per bottle...
Cryptofreak82

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:56:43 AM

Your toughts are kind of good, but stop using drugs, they have clouded your mind and yellowed your teeths.. they dont do any "good" to you, taking them constantly to receive the "believed" benefits is the shadow of addiction.

If you had not been on drugs i believe you had returned the squall loan on time

The only thing clouding my mind is the negativity people give me.

Psychedelics have shown me god, true love and inner peace.

Shut up you junkie freak!!!
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:13:34 PM

I think we should thank Dank for giving us such good entertainment
here on the forum.

I mean, he should really try to repay that loan too...

Dank, what happened man?  Are you homeless now?
I can't wait to hear the next chapter.

I've been homeless for a few days.

I don't how to put this then by completely frank and blunt, no disrespect is intended by the following:

You guys are fucking idiots.  I have been warning this community of an imminent economic collapse for nearly two years.  We are on the verge of it and you're concerned about some insignificant amount of money that has absolutely no bearing on your life whatsoever.  All of your money is about to be worthless, bitcoin included.  Bitcoin isn't worth jack shit if the dollar = 0.  0 x 100,000,000 = 0.  The economy will collapse, the government will declare martial law and you all were too busy judging the only guy doing a damn thing on here to try to change society.  You all could have helped change the world by helping me get my message out, but instead you chose to judge me.

Simply moronic.  Open your eyes and look at the world, not your delusion of what you think it is.

And past that, people are going to attempt to kill me for the knowledge I hold, but nobody gives a flying fuck about that.  We'd rather make the last bit of dank's life of normality as hellish as possible.  Your ego's are the same as the government.  You are either on the road to hell or heaven, and all the hatred that has spouted in this thread shows exactly where the typical bitcoiner is heading.

I tried my damnest to get you guys to see the truth.  It's clear many of you are not ready to grow up passed your childlike, judgmental ego.

You are simply fools, I cannot lie, your actions speak for yourself.

Vod you are going to burn in hell because you are consciously doing this.  You are going to burn.

Go ahead, keep laughing, keep joking.  Your doubt does not change the fact that harleys and jacked up trucks have been circling me since 2013 and are once again making their presence known.  Your doubt does not change the fact that I've seen CIA watching me in front of my house on several occasions.  Your doubt does not change the fact that we are living in a completely tyrannical, oppressive, violent, satanic government which no longer respects the constitution.  Your doubt does not change the fact that your leaders crave your pain and demise, for they are beings of negativity and get high from your suffering.

Go ahead, keep living your delusion.  You will be awoken very soon and very abruptly.  I will be living in a dream, because I have already taken the steps to decrease my ego (false self) and live from the soul.  You will be stuck in a nightmare and every second you stay in your fearful delusion, the harder it will become to escape the force pulling you down.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 09:22:47 PM

Nice speech, but the truth is your beliefs and your truths don't affect anyone else in reality.  They only exist in your lazy, damaged mind.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:26:45 PM

You guys are fucking idiots. 

What do you do when you have all the answers but you're still homeless.

hmm.....

maybe wake up to the fact that you actually DON'T have all the answers?

Maybe??  hmm ??

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 09:59:14 PM

All of your money is about to be worthless, bitcoin included.  Bitcoin isn't worth jack shit if the dollar = 0.  0 x 100,000,000 = 0.  The economy will collapse, the government will declare martial law and you all were too busy judging the only guy doing a damn thing on here to try to change society.  You all could have helped change the world by helping me get my message out, but instead you chose to judge me.

Yet you spend all your time on the internet trying to "borrow" money.

Simply moronic.  Open your eyes and look at the world, not your delusion of what you think it is.

To quote you, you are talking about yourself Grin.
When you talk negative about someone, you're really talking about yourself.

And past that, people are going to attempt to kill me for the knowledge I hold, but nobody gives a flying fuck about that.  We'd rather make the last bit of dank's life of normality as hellish as possible.  Your ego's are the same as the government.  You are either on the road to hell or heaven, and all the hatred that has spouted in this thread shows exactly where the typical bitcoiner is heading.

Paranoid delusions and inflated sense of self importance.

I tried my damnest to get you guys to see the truth.  It's clear many of you are not ready to grow up passed your childlike, judgmental ego.

Vod you are going to burn in hell because you are consciously doing this.  You are going to burn.

Complains about people being childish and judgmental, then does the exact same thing not two sentences later. Your hypocrisy never fails to amuse. Also again...
When you talk negative about someone, you're really talking about yourself.

Go ahead, keep laughing, keep joking.  Your doubt does not change the fact that harleys and jacked up trucks have been circling me since 2013 and are once again making their presence known.  Your doubt does not change the fact that I've seen CIA watching me in front of my house on several occasions.  Your doubt does not change the fact that we are living in a completely tyrannical, oppressive, violent, satanic government which no longer respects the constitution.  Your doubt does not change the fact that your leaders crave your pain and demise, for they are beings of negativity and get high from your suffering.

Go ahead, keep living your delusion.  You will be awoken very soon and very abruptly.  I will be living in a dream, because I have already taken the steps to decrease my ego (false self) and live from the soul.  You will be stuck in a nightmare and every second you stay in your fearful delusion, the harder it will become to escape the force pulling you down.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
rulesyQ

Activity: 28
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:02:03 PM

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/20174094/vc/1#20174094

Dank is melting all over the internet
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 10:09:21 PM

Holy shit that thread is hilarious. Even those guys know he's a scammer and a whackjob.

rulesyQ

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:26:02 PM

Holy shit that thread is hilarious. Even those guys know he's a scammer and a whackjob.
That's all thanks to you guys, I stumbled across dankbank&some other threads here when he made that thread in the boomery and linked them there. The rest is history  Cheesy
rulesyQ

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:32:32 PM

http://files.shroomery.org/files/14-23/200358145-dank3.jpg

Dankburglar by Montanagriz
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 10:44:36 PM

Same guy.

Quote from: kremrbigsikter
dankterror is god. God, despite being everyone, and having the powers of Levitation and BulletReflect, cannot hold a job to pay his bills. God, the all-powerful, has money problems so is forced to borrow money from people, who are also him, and he is them. dankterror who is god does not pay the money back to himself, who is other people.

IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:05:13 PM

I think we should thank Dank for giving us such good entertainment
here on the forum.

I mean, he should really try to repay that loan too...

Dank, what happened man?  Are you homeless now?
I can't wait to hear the next chapter.

I've been homeless for a few days.

I don't how to put this then by completely frank and blunt, no disrespect is intended by the following:

You guys are fucking idiots.  I have been warning this community of an imminent economic collapse for nearly two years.  We are on the verge of it and you're concerned about some insignificant amount of money that has absolutely no bearing on your life whatsoever.  All of your money is about to be worthless, bitcoin included.  Bitcoin isn't worth jack shit if the dollar = 0.  0 x 100,000,000 = 0.  The economy will collapse, the government will declare martial law and you all were too busy judging the only guy doing a damn thing on here to try to change society.  You all could have helped change the world by helping me get my message out, but instead you chose to judge me.

Simply moronic.  Open your eyes and look at the world, not your delusion of what you think it is.

And past that, people are going to attempt to kill me for the knowledge I hold, but nobody gives a flying fuck about that.  We'd rather make the last bit of dank's life of normality as hellish as possible.  Your ego's are the same as the government.  You are either on the road to hell or heaven, and all the hatred that has spouted in this thread shows exactly where the typical bitcoiner is heading.

I tried my damnest to get you guys to see the truth.  It's clear many of you are not ready to grow up passed your childlike, judgmental ego.

Vod you are going to burn in hell because you are consciously doing this.  You are going to burn.

Go ahead, keep laughing, keep joking.  Your doubt does not change the fact that harleys and jacked up trucks have been circling me since 2013 and are once again making their presence known.  Your doubt does not change the fact that I've seen CIA watching me in front of my house on several occasions.  Your doubt does not change the fact that we are living in a completely tyrannical, oppressive, violent, satanic government which no longer respects the constitution.  Your doubt does not change the fact that your leaders crave your pain and demise, for they are beings of negativity and get high from your suffering.

Go ahead, keep living your delusion.  You will be awoken very soon and very abruptly.  I will be living in a dream, because I have already taken the steps to decrease my ego (false self) and live from the soul.  You will be stuck in a nightmare and every second you stay in your fearful delusion, the harder it will become to escape the force pulling you down.

While I'm relatively new the the ramblings of Dank, he sounds like he has melted his brain with meth.  I believe his homeless problems can easily be fixed.  I was watching Drugs Inc. the other day and there are a tonne of people just like him living in the sewer tunnels in Vegas. 

Problem solved Dank, start thumbing your way to Vegas!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2266225/Las-Vegas-sewer-homes-Homeless-live-tunnels-beneath-Sin-City.html
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:08:16 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 01:27:57 AM by jonald_fyookball

You know you need to come back to reality when the
shroomery people are advising you to stop taking drugs.

also this is pretty funny:

I'm not even a member of BCT nor have I ever interacted with Vod. Hell, 12h ago I didn't even know such a person existed!
But based on what I've read, I'd trust my whole life in his/her hands over yours.

And this good advice:

I think one thing OP is forgetting is many of the best "messiahs" never claimed to be such. They were just so focused on promoting peace and positive life lessons huge followings built. Eventually a form of corruption opposed their movement and many were brutally murdered. Only to go down as martyrs and ascend to the status of messiah as their following grew. Another thing OP is forgetting is that he is not the only one trying to promote this message. Maybe if his ego was more in check he would stop giving himself so much credit and realize the only way to progress is to work together, not convince people to work towards your ideals. Find some people pushing for similar goals and help, but don't ramble on for months abut how you are changing the world with your "dankfest" and "dankcoin", if you really want to change the world you have to be willing to work hard and start small, and take advice from others.

I guess the shroomery crowd is smarter than I gave them credit for.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 01:42:03 AM

I've been homeless for a few days... I've seen CIA watching me in front of my house on several occasions.

Do you see the irony in this statement? Aren't you suppose to be heading west, rotting in a jungle right now? Unless the jungles nowadays has internet that I didn't know about. How can the CIA be watching you at your house, when you're homeless? Or was it a hotel? I guess when drugs fuked you this much, everything is one in the same.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:43:59 AM

This just in:  some guy called mountaingriz on the shroomery forum bought the dank coin
Enterprise

I have officially bought dankcoin for 85 dollars. I hope you will all attend grizfest on friday august 8th. all procedes going to prevention of identity theft, cybercrime, and internet scamming. Dank will be present selling grizfest tee's at the shirt booth.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/20084516/fpart/18/vc/1#20084516

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 02:35:36 AM

HA!  Wasn't aware dank had another forum going - and no one respects him there either!  The common denominator for all the problems he is having seems to be him.

In the battle between their forum and ours, looks like they won - dank posts here more often.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:18:48 AM

I hope dank gets the help he needs and
I don't mean bitcoins, but some help
for his mental illness.

Good advice here:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/20128722#20128722

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: