Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am about to go homeless, could use some help  (Read 21886 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:17:15 AM

There are idiots everywhere.  I care not what fools say, the fact that I have changed one person's life, let alone the several that do believe in me, speaks way more than your doubt ever will.

Your government steals thousands and thousands of dollars from each and everyone of you, every year, and you're concerned with the guy is trying to put an end to their enslavement and theft of your life.  Foolish.

You guys are fucking idiots. 

What do you do when you have all the answers but you're still homeless.

hmm.....

maybe wake up to the fact that you actually DON'T have all the answers?

Maybe??  hmm ??

Is there something wrong with being homeless?  Or is it your mentality that it wrong?  Or is it out greedy, hateful, miserable society?

I've been homeless for a few days... I've seen CIA watching me in front of my house on several occasions.

Do you see the irony in this statement? Aren't you suppose to be heading west, rotting in a jungle right now? Unless the jungles nowadays has internet that I didn't know about. How can the CIA be watching you at your house, when you're homeless? Or was it a hotel? I guess when drugs fuked you this much, everything is one in the same.

The CIA started watching me years ago.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rulesyQ

Activity: 28
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:22:27 AM

Holy shit that thread is hilarious. Even those guys know he's a scammer and a whackjob.

You know you need to come back to reality when the
shroomery people are advising you to stop taking drugs.

also this is pretty funny:

I'm not even a member of BCT nor have I ever interacted with Vod. Hell, 12h ago I didn't even know such a person existed!
But based on what I've read, I'd trust my whole life in his/her hands over yours.

And this good advice:

I think one thing OP is forgetting is many of the best "messiahs" never claimed to be such. They were just so focused on promoting peace and positive life lessons huge followings built. Eventually a form of corruption opposed their movement and many were brutally murdered. Only to go down as martyrs and ascend to the status of messiah as their following grew. Another thing OP is forgetting is that he is not the only one trying to promote this message. Maybe if his ego was more in check he would stop giving himself so much credit and realize the only way to progress is to work together, not convince people to work towards your ideals. Find some people pushing for similar goals and help, but don't ramble on for months abut how you are changing the world with your "dankfest" and "dankcoin", if you really want to change the world you have to be willing to work hard and start small, and take advice from others.

I guess the shroomery crowd is smarter than I gave them credit for.

Just an FYI; Not everyone on our boards does drugs. And more importantly, not everyone goes all dank after doing them.

Only a "selected" few such as dank here Wink
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 05:34:36 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 05:44:50 AM by Vod

There are idiots everywhere.  I care not what fools say, the fact that I have changed one person's life, let alone the several that do believe in me, speaks way more than your doubt ever will.

Have you considered that you've been promoting this concert for two entire years, and you only have "several" people that believe in you?

Every person you interact with online (both forums), and offline (real life, parents) save for "several" people, think you are an idiot.  Every person you interact with does not care what a fool says.

Can't you understand that YOU and your delusions are the central problem?

I think you'd find this community would be a lot more sympathetic if you made any effort to repay squall back.  

If the CIA were watching you, the local police would have stopped you two mins after getting on your bike.  They cannot legally sit there and watch you endanger people.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 06:20:09 AM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

Holy shit that thread is hilarious. Even those guys know he's a scammer and a whackjob.

You know you need to come back to reality when the
shroomery people are advising you to stop taking drugs.

also this is pretty funny:

I'm not even a member of BCT nor have I ever interacted with Vod. Hell, 12h ago I didn't even know such a person existed!
But based on what I've read, I'd trust my whole life in his/her hands over yours.

And this good advice:

I think one thing OP is forgetting is many of the best "messiahs" never claimed to be such. They were just so focused on promoting peace and positive life lessons huge followings built. Eventually a form of corruption opposed their movement and many were brutally murdered. Only to go down as martyrs and ascend to the status of messiah as their following grew. Another thing OP is forgetting is that he is not the only one trying to promote this message. Maybe if his ego was more in check he would stop giving himself so much credit and realize the only way to progress is to work together, not convince people to work towards your ideals. Find some people pushing for similar goals and help, but don't ramble on for months abut how you are changing the world with your "dankfest" and "dankcoin", if you really want to change the world you have to be willing to work hard and start small, and take advice from others.

I guess the shroomery crowd is smarter than I gave them credit for.

Just an FYI; Not everyone on our boards does drugs. And more importantly, not everyone goes all dank after doing them.

Only a "selected" few such as dank here Wink

That's the problem with the drug subculture, only the weird ones stand out. You'd never suspect that normal dude working right next to you does drugs every night, but the crazy ones like dank constantly talk about it and make it part of their self identity to be "unique" or a "rebel", and those are the ones people remember, and then apply that to all of them.

Only problem I have with Dank is that his delusions allow him to justify immoral and unethical actions, like theft, mooching off others,  and his antics on his bike, doesn't have much to do with drugs aspect. Besides the fact that the money he stole he was using to buy drugs, and he couldn't even do that right. 

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 06:24:21 AM

Also this is pretty much the only legitimate reply to shit dank says.

kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:34:57 AM

I found a photo of Dank where she finally show's her face!

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 08:52:18 AM

There are idiots everywhere.  I care not what fools say, the fact that I have changed one person's life, let alone the several that do believe in me, speaks way more than your doubt ever will.

Your government steals thousands and thousands of dollars from each and everyone of you, every year, and you're concerned with the guy is trying to put an end to their enslavement and theft of your life.  Foolish.

Why do you keep justifying your scam with "Well x is worse!"?

Are you going to use the same excuse when you kill someone? "The govt kills millions so me killing a few isn't something you should worry about."

2 wrongs don't make a right.

rulesyQ

Activity: 28
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:41:16 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 01:09:20 PM by rulesyQ
Merited by Foxpup (2)

That's the problem with the drug subculture, only the weird ones stand out. You'd never suspect that normal dude working right next to you does drugs every night, but the crazy ones like dank constantly talk about it and make it part of their self identity to be "unique" or a "rebel", and those are the ones people remember, and then apply that to all of them.
Could not have said it better.
Only problem I have with Dank is that his delusions allow him to justify immoral and unethical actions, like theft, mooching off others,  and his antics on his bike, doesn't have much to do with drugs aspect. Besides the fact that the money he stole he was using to buy drugs, and he couldn't even do that right.
I wish more people shared your thoughts. Unfortunately a lot of people who hear about these bike antics, thefts etcetera, associate them with his drug use. Dank is a prime example of why a lot of drugs are illegal and frowned upon(a lot of them should be, though)

Everyone loves a good nutjob, but unfortunately dank isn't one. He's unbelievably egotistical, which is a trait I've never seen in a schizo/delusional person.  It was pretty funny until we found the threads concerning his debt to squall, and it was pretty funny to watch him try to justify it to everyone for a while. Now everyone's just bashing him which is kinda sad, but IMHO he deserves all the shit he gets until he pays back his debt. Fuck scammers, regardless of how crazy they are/aren't.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:46:10 PM

You guys are fucking idiots.  

What do you do when you have all the answers but you're still homeless.

hmm.....

maybe wake up to the fact that you actually DON'T have all the answers?

Maybe??  hmm ??

Is there something wrong with being homeless?  Or is it your mentality that it wrong?  Or is it out greedy, hateful, miserable society?

There's nothing "wrong" with being homeless.  It's just not a very pleasant way to live, I imagine.
You're the one who was begging for money so you could avoid being homeless...in this very thread...or did you forget?

It's interesting how you turned my post around to question my mentality and society
instead of really looking at yourself and your own situation.  

I'm not trying to make you wrong.  At the end of the day, its YOU who has to live
with the consequences of your decisions and actions.  

Suggestion:  try having some humility and admit (at least to yourself) that
you might not have all the answers, that you might have made some mistakes.

Shroomopotamus

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:14:23 PM

Anybody need Mush Bukz?
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F759xGrn.jpg&t=541&c=THNyWLh9UnuNBQ
PM me for details.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:47:52 PM

Your government steals thousands and thousands of dollars from each and everyone of you, every year, and you're concerned with the guy is trying to put an end to their enslavement and theft of your life.  Foolish.

Why do you keep justifying your scam with "Well x is worse!"?

Are you going to use the same excuse when you kill someone? "The govt kills millions so me killing a few isn't something you should worry about."

2 wrongs don't make a right.

You fail to realize, I did not scam anyone.

scam:
1. a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, especially for making a quick profit; swindle.
2. to cheat or defraud with a scam.

My intentions were always true, I never intended to fail any obligation of debt.  Just because I was physically unable to recoup the full payment does not make me a scammer.

Drugs are illegal because your tyrannical and satanic government deems them a threat (namely psychedelics) to their power, not because they give a damn about your safety.  And if you did any research on the matter, drug consumption decreases when they are legal.  Look at alcohol prohibition and look at Portugal.

There are idiots everywhere.  I care not what fools say, the fact that I have changed one person's life, let alone the several that do believe in me, speaks way more than your doubt ever will.

Have you considered that you've been promoting this concert for two entire years, and you only have "several" people that believe in you?

Every person you interact with online (both forums), and offline (real life, parents) save for "several" people, think you are an idiot.  Every person you interact with does not care what a fool says.

Can't you understand that YOU and your delusions are the central problem?

I think you'd find this community would be a lot more sympathetic if you made any effort to repay squall back. 

If the CIA were watching you, the local police would have stopped you two mins after getting on your bike.  They cannot legally sit there and watch you endanger people.

Let's see, the population is 7,000,000,000 people.  1,000,000-2,000,000 will attend the music festival and directly ascend.  That's a max of 1 out of 3500 people.

Let's assume the world population is cut in half by the time the music festival happens (in actuality, it may be much lower as martial law will be declared for quite some time after the economy collapses and a false flag event is used to declare martial law).

Then let's assume 1 out of 100 people aren't scared shitless to the end days and actually ascend.  That means 1 out of 200 people will ascend, yeah seems about right.  For all of you several dozens that judge me to defend your little grasp on your fallacious reality, there are people who are simply watching and seeing the truth in my words and the hate in your words.

The numbers could be way higher or way less, but it's clear that these are the times those who disbelieve lash out as it's their ego's defense mechanism to hold onto their grasp of reality.  People are largely scared of what they don't understand, so they attack it.

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" Ghandi

Seems many of you are transitioning from the 2nd to 3rd stage.

And to your last statement vod, the CIA doesn't want to stop me.  If they did they would have shot me when they had the chance, before I learned I could transcend into a superhuman on this plane of existence.  They want me to fulfill prophecy so they can reap in on the fear, pain and demise of those who live negativity.  It is a big movie to them, they know how it goes and they know how it ends.  Some may be so deluded into their delusion that they actually think they can accomplish world domination and world enslavement, but they know the truth somewhere deep down and they know that god wins the battle with satan, always.

It is a big movie to them, all they crave is chaos and are you do is act as a puppet on their behalf.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:59:24 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 11:56:05 PM by jonald_fyookball

Questions:

1. whats the ETA for the concert?  

2. how do you think you'll be able
to organize the concert, given
the fact that you are pretty much
broke (and homeless?) and Dankcoin
has failed to generate a single penny?

3. Assuming you could organize the
concert, and lets say its amazing
with the most loving vibe and incredible
energy in any concert in the history
of the world, ever... what happens
when the concert is over, the drugs
wear off, and everyone goes back to work on Monday,
and its business as usual...then what?

Dank, have you thought about these things
logically and can you produce a reasonable
answer?

I think we would both agree that reason
and logic are not the ultimate truth but
still...they are a very useful tool in many
situations.

P.S.  mush bucks...lolz.... good one...  i guess
its cool the shroomery folks found their way
over here...welcome!

P.P.S. bad bear, that gif is hilarious, where did you find it?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 10:01:17 PM

Let's see, the population is 7,000,000,000 people.  1,000,000-2,000,000 will attend the music festival and directly ascend.  That's a max of 1 out of 3500 people.

Are you as positive about this as you were about dankcoin?  You made several definitive statements about that as well, and it failed.

Two years in on your full time promoting and you have "several" supporters, and you think that will turn into 2 million people.   Roll Eyes

You are making a concious effort to not pay squall - that is called a scam.

You could sell your bike (that you can't ride) today and send him $2,000 and you could keep $800 for yourself to pay for "shelter".

Instead, you keep pulling little donation scams and trying to get as much coin as you can for your drug habit.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:51:44 PM

Wow, what a powerful speech.  Cheesy

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" Ghandi
In the real world it doesn't always work quite like that.
Sometimes - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you lose." Buffer Overflow

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:18:53 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

[snip]

Let's just agree that you're not great with money. You might have had good intentions, but the fact is you we're running concurrent loans that more than once had a ponzi-ish feel to them since you needed a new one to cover the obligations from your previous ones.

That in itself is a huge red fucking flag to any future potential loaner, both here or IRL.

Pretty sure I've said it before, you should consider looking into a line of work compatible with your values, there are a bunch of openings in small businesses out there (so you won't be working for ebil large corporations and all) that operate in in very earth friendly fields.

Here's a tip, and I say this with no sarcasm or malice, as you have been diagnosed with mental health issues, there probably are a bunch of non-profits in your region dedicated to helping you find work that can accommodate your particular needs. Please, for your parents, call them. I'm not even telling you to take interviews, just reach out and get a feel for the resources out there that aren't just psych wards.

They want me to fulfill prophecy so they can reap in on the fear, pain and demise of those who live negativity.

Reading this, and your other writings fixated on dying or stuff like the people living in "fear" getting purged, I'm really concerned. Other than a full blow psychiatry detention, have you made efforts to seek medical help or counselling? You might not be at a place where you want to take an antipsychotic, and you might never be, but have you simply talked to a psychologist or social worker about how you feel? I'm not super familiar with the american health system, but I'd wager there's a few resources that don't involve force feeding you drugs.

Please, look into these. That's the kind of step that will help repair your relation with your parents, and maybe start you off on the road to a more happy life.  
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:41:48 AM

Questions:

1. whats the ETA for the concert?  

2. how do you think you'll be able
to organize the concert, given
the fact that you are pretty much
broke (and homeless?) and Dankcoin
has failed to generate a single penny?

3. Assuming you could organize the
concert, and lets say its amazing
with the most loving vibe and incredible
energy in any concert in the history
of the world, ever... what happens
when the concert is over, the drugs
wear off, and everyone goes back to work on Monday,
and its business as usual...then what?

Dank, have you thought about these things
logically and can you produce a reasonable
answer?

I think we would both agree that reason
and logic are not the ultimate truth but
still...they are a very useful tool in many
situations.

P.S.  mush bucks...lolz.... good one...  i guess
its cool the shroomery folks found their way
over here...welcome!

P.P.S. bad bear, that gif is hilarious, where did you find it?

No one but the Father knows the exact time.

The music festival will not be organized through monetary exchanges.  It will be a collective effort of humanity to unite as one.

No one goes back to work after the music festival.  Those who attend ascend.  Meaning they will fly into the sky and be part of a higher dimension where anything and everything is possible.  Even for those outside of the music festival, it's pretty unlikely that people will be working, the economy will have long been collapsed and it is very likely there will be widespread martial law and tyranny across the nation.

Logic and reasoning is using the preface that because x happened, x will happen.  This is inherently flawed as it traps us into a cycle of reaction rather than creation.  We can never break free from our cyclic lives of death if we always reason that because we or others have died before that it will continue to happen.

We must supersede and transcend beyond logic into a new, higher form of logic where you create the logic of your reality.  That truly is how we operate now, as my doctor said today, our reality is a projection of what we create.  But when we project a reality of x happened, therefor x will happen, we are entrapping ourselves into our own limited form of logic and rational.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:01:23 AM

[snip]

Let's just agree that you're not great with money. You might have had good intentions, but the fact is you we're running concurrent loans that more than once had a ponzi-ish feel to them since you needed a new one to cover the obligations from your previous ones.

That in itself is a huge red fucking flag to any future potential loaner, both here or IRL.

Pretty sure I've said it before, you should consider looking into a line of work compatible with your values, there are a bunch of openings in small businesses out there (so you won't be working for ebil large corporations and all) that operate in in very earth friendly fields.

Here's a tip, and I say this with no sarcasm or malice, as you have been diagnosed with mental health issues, there probably are a bunch of non-profits in your region dedicated to helping you find work that can accommodate your particular needs. Please, for your parents, call them. I'm not even telling you to take interviews, just reach out and get a feel for the resources out there that aren't just psych wards.

They want me to fulfill prophecy so they can reap in on the fear, pain and demise of those who live negativity.

Reading this, and your other writings fixated on dying or stuff like the people living in "fear" getting purged, I'm really concerned. Other than a full blow psychiatry detention, have you made efforts to seek medical help or counselling? You might not be at a place where you want to take an antipsychotic, and you might never be, but have you simply talked to a psychologist or social worker about how you feel? I'm not super familiar with the american health system, but I'd wager there's a few resources that don't involve force feeding you drugs.

Please, look into these. That's the kind of step that will help repair your relation with your parents, and maybe start you off on the road to a more happy life.  

I can admit that I see how my early loaning actions were subtly resemblant of a ponzi scheme, but this was before I knew how a ponzi operated.  It was all subconscious and I was simply doing what I could to get by.  It all worked fine and I stopped double loaning when I realized this.  Squall would have been able to receive his principle and interest if I wasn't scammed for $500 of items twice.  I would have earned $1500-5000+ if I was able to conduct the business as I agreed to by the vendors who chose not to follow through on their end.

As far as psychological needs or whatever you want to judge for me, I am not the one who needs help with the mind.  I have been talking to a doctor for several months now and she understands my perspective.  She understands antipsychiatry and that how western doctors handle psychological issues is not only ineffective but is founded off false premises and beliefs of the doctors.

She is supportive and understanding of what I am doing in life.  Being from Holland and experiencing more of the world, she has seen a much different culture that our materialistic westernized culture we are conditioned with in America.

The fact is I am one of the most sane people in the planet, it is the world that has become insane.  If you just look at our actions from a third person perspective, you would see for yourself.  I speak of love and my actions show the sincerity of my words, how I won't contribute to the destruction of our home or enslavement of our race.  I am only perceived as crazy because the world does not understand me, that is exactly what crazy means, one who is crazy is misunderstood.  It is really the world that has become crazy.  We cherish greed and power.  We rise those who go to war and slaughter children and woman.  We even give those same people Nobel peace prizes ffs.  I am not the one who is crazy.  I am the one who is sane, for I understand.  I understand why I am the way I am and I understand why you are the way your are, because I used to be just like you, another cog in the machine, until I broke free.

If we all break free from the machine, it will fail to run.  But it takes courage.  It takes unison and it takes action.  Changing isn't easy, but it is way more rewarding than remaining as a cog and rotating through the same cycles each and every day.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:25:28 AM

I am glad you are seeing a doctor, she sounds very compassionate.

I don't know quite what to say about your concert.  I think I speak
for everyone here when i tell you that those are not reasonable
answers...no disrespect...but it's a nice dream.  If it gives you inspiration, great.

I believe you when you say you didn't mean to default to squall.

But since you admit that the "when" of the concert is unknown,
and since dankcoin was a non-starter,
wouldn't the honorable thing to do be to formulate a solid
plan to repay your debt to him?

What do ya think?

surebet

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:29:42 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

I won't argue your sanity, nothing I say will affect your point of view since you seem entrenched in the notion that, as you say, you are one of the most sane people on the planet.

However, there are practical matters that you'll need to address, such as food, clothing and shelter. Bumming during summer is easier, but if you've burnt your bridges with your family and refuse to take governmental help, please find some way to sustain yourself before winter.

As I said, a job doesn't necessarily involve working for big business, and there are jobs adapted to your needs and values out there, you just need to get in touch with specialized resources.

surebet

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:31:43 AM

Also keep in mind that before you even consider repaying your debt, you need to be able to provide for yourself in some capacity, squall won't get paid if you die in a frozen ditch in November because you're still homeless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: