Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:19:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees  (Read 129683 times)
itraxe

Activity: 264
Merit: 252

alt coins trader/miner.

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:26:16 PM

Where's the dev!?
Is this coin scam!?
So low prise, i'v lost my btc invest ....shit, no active, no high prise ...pfffff

No the coin is not a scam. One of our devs has posted on this thread on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th and 9th of July in the past 7 days. We're available every day in #fractalcoin (freenode).

Bro can we help u with something ?

We a russian community

give me known if u need help
Do you have a full team of altcoin's OP.,PR. ?
If answer is true,I strong suggest Dev team make a cooperation with them, I can donate 1 BTC to support that.

Yes bro we have 40 ppl im our team
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1114

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:41:36 PM

Where's the dev!?
Is this coin scam!?
So low prise, i'v lost my btc invest ....shit, no active, no high prise ...pfffff

No the coin is not a scam. One of our devs has posted on this thread on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th and 9th of July in the past 7 days. We're available every day in #fractalcoin (freenode).

Bro can we help u with something ?

We a russian community

give me known if u need help
Do you have a full team of altcoin's OP.,PR. ?
If answer is true,I strong suggest Dev team make a cooperation with them, I can donate 1 BTC to support that.

Yes bro we have 40 ppl im our team

So, please talk with the devs, IRC channel #fractalcoin, let´s support this community.
AngryMiner

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:48:16 PM

Devs, I really hope you are working on a new feature for this coin to cause a pump
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:57:28 PM

I don't think there will  be a new feature. It seems that this coin is dead.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
slmrbg

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:36:20 PM

I don't think there will  be a new feature. It seems that this coin is dead.
The coin is not scam but yes, i seems dead .... like some other coins .... i hope it will rise again, but future is no bright for my invest...
Challenger762

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:44:44 PM

Lost my investment at this coin  Angry

Go to hell Fractal coin!
SkunkMonkey

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 05:03:19 PM

Folks, the coin is not dead. We aren't jumping on every new little coin tech fad that comes along. We want FractalCoin to remain stable and avoid the potential failure of trying the latest fad. This is not to say we don't look at new tech and would never add anything, it's just there are none at the moment we are considering adding.

If you think a coin has to constantly adopt every new technology as it appears on the scene, then yes, FractalCoin is not for you. If you want a coin that is stable and won't suddenly implement some technology that kills it, then stick with us.

Cheers!
Skunky
slmrbg

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:06:41 PM

Where's the dev!?
Is this coin scam!?

I think you should be available here(like any other good coin), not in #fractalcoin (freenode). Is there in you dev team person named "carsen" ... !?  
And what is stable for you ...lowering the prise every day, or something else!? For me this is not stable, the prise 20K is not stable, it's cheap and scary.
Anatavoc

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:07:26 PM

Folks, the coin is not dead. We aren't jumping on every new little coin tech fad that comes along. We want FractalCoin to remain stable and avoid the potential failure of trying the latest fad. This is not to say we don't look at new tech and would never add anything, it's just there are none at the moment we are considering adding.

If you think a coin has to constantly adopt every new technology as it appears on the scene, then yes, FractalCoin is not for you. If you want a coin that is stable and won't suddenly implement some technology that kills it, then stick with us.

Cheers!
Skunky

+1
slmrbg

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:38:49 PM

Cheers!
Skunky
Yes yes ...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SK4U-1-1fV0/UNNUKOdE4mI/AAAAAAAAAd4/ejQUHpBIQeo/s640/6904.jpg
SkunkMonkey

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 05:44:13 PM

Where's the dev!?
Is this coin scam!?

I think you should be available here(like any other good coin), not in #fractalcoin (freenode). Is there in you dev team person named "carsen" ... !?  
And what is stable for you ...lowering the prise every day, or something else!? For me this is not stable, the prise 20K is not stable, it's cheap and scary.

We can't be everywhere at the same time. If you want to interact with us, join us on IRC. That is where we conduct our business and development so we are usually available during US working hours. If you want to leave us a message, drop it here and we will eventually see it. Just because we don't post something every 4 hours doesn't mean we aren't watching. Also, we tend not to respond to shit-posts. If you don't have something helpful to say, keep it to yourself.

No, there is no one named "carsen" on the team.

And when I say stable, I mean a coin that doesn't have buggy stratums and wallets that forks every other week.

If you take a look, all this negative FUD being posted about the coin today happened just before the market made some large moves. This is usually a good indication of manipulation. I'd also like to point out one of the naysayers has FreshCoin in their sig. Fresh is a carbon copy of FractalCoin with a few minor changes. They didn't even bother to change the address generation so their wallet addresses are also valid FractalCoin addresses. So make sure what address you are using if you have both FractalCoin and FreshCoin.

Cheers
Skunky
124C41

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:50:17 PM

HA!
Either this guy can't trade or he deleted his Fractalcoin wallet.

Fractalcoin ftw!

Go to hell Fractal coin!

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.
BTC: 1Ex3zmaHoqbMBUWQVcG7kdTCktyng7Ld9M LTC: Lhrp8G9EjoyKCqKAmtuprUcV9KvqZQKAfk
Anatavoc

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:00:02 PM

HA!
Either this guy can't trade or he deleted his Fractalcoin wallet.

Fractalcoin ftw!

Go to hell Fractal coin!

He most probably bought into Fractal when the price was high and thought it's gonna go up only..but there's no strait way up..there are always dips..Wink
CDarvin81

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:33:46 PM

cool
just cry and cry nobody say you must invest in the coin.
we need no hype i think, we need slow crow thats better thing.
i belive in and i work for it.
and not say dev do this dev do that.
Its a crypto every can code cool stuff and if 51% find thats cool stuff and usefull then its exepted.

Cheers you mimimis.
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1114

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:48:49 PM

An advice to people getting desperate with price drops of FRAC (155k to 10k):

If you can´t handle the pressure of the AltCoins´ market, gave up, go mining BTC instead.
slmrbg

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:58:01 PM

An advice to people getting desperate with price drops of FRAC (155k to 10k):

If you can´t handle the pressure of the AltCoins´ market, gave up, go mining BTC instead.
The prise drops from 320k to 10k - but the wallet is stable  Cheesy
luckydag

Activity: 742
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:35:05 PM

is this coin only a BTC side project? test if 0.5% fee can still support the mining?  or u devs will offer sth new to frac?

waiting for the answer,,,,,,
qwbzerra

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:37:55 PM

Nobody understands how fair PoS distribution works. Sad. This coin is about to blow up. (In a good way)
roozifus

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:59:28 PM

I agree with the devs.

This coin has all the hallmarks of something that will take off, it's just hard to predict when the market will catch on.

Quark was basically worthless for a couple of months if I remember, then people noticed it and it shot up to tens of millions market cap.

DRK was also very cheap before people noticed it.

SkunkMonkey

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 11:02:32 PM

is this coin only a BTC side project? test if 0.5% fee can still support the mining?  or u devs will offer sth new to frac?

waiting for the answer,,,,,,

Why must a coin continue to add features? Everyone is clamoring for "new" things but mention nothing of what they want. We aren't just going to add something because it's the latest buzzword in crypto. If something comes a long that will add value to the coin, we take a look at it, but there is no guarantee we will add it simply because it's new.

And no, this isn't just a test coin.

-Skunky
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: