Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees  (Read 129691 times)
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:26:14 PM

Hey guys, SkunkMonkey here, one of the FractalCoin devs. I'm basically the Community Manager for FractalCoin.

It's going to be my job to be more active on this forum and responsive to the community to ensure everyone stays informed, rumors are addressed, and generally work to keep the trolls at bay. We want to be as transparent as possible so that is part of my responsibility.

Bear in mind I am East coast USA, so I won't be replying in the middle of the night... usually.

As to the rumor that one of us has sold our pre-mine, I can unequivocally state that is false. For proof, our three addresses where the funds went will be published as soon as earlz gets into the virtual office.

As others have pointed out, the best place to find us is on our IRC channel.

Are there any other issues you would like addressed today?

Cheers,
SkunkMonkey

PS: Y'all can call me Skunky. No need to be formal, we're all friends here. Smiley

Thanks that was all that was needed:)
Fractalcoin (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:59:03 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 03:15:56 PM by Fractalcoin

Hey guys, SkunkMonkey here, one of the FractalCoin devs. I'm basically the Community Manager for FractalCoin.

It's going to be my job to be more active on this forum and responsive to the community to ensure everyone stays informed, rumors are addressed, and generally work to keep the trolls at bay. We want to be as transparent as possible so that is part of my responsibility.

Bear in mind I am East coast USA, so I won't be replying in the middle of the night... usually.

As to the rumor that one of us has sold our pre-mine, I can unequivocally state that is false. For proof, our three addresses where the funds went will be published as soon as earlz gets into the virtual office.

Cheers,
SkunkMonkey

PS: Y'all can call me Skunky. No need to be formal, we're all friends here. Smiley

Thanks, Skunky. Post the addresses which hold premines will be great, that will eliminate any rumors. Please do so ASAP. Thanks again.

All premine addresses have now been added to the OP but I will list them below for convienience:

• Wallet 1 containing 1000 FRAC: FdginKcGNUWfZDtK57RU85hMMHaBbnanyP
  • Wallet 2 containing 1000 FRAC: FpbzPz2fQ2UFYpCWPCyKhVmF3jB1fQCkZN
  • Wallet 3 containing 1000 FRAC and remaining bounty funds: Fjc2Fjg1rzhnsxTyx74L2hxK91oqcnzbkR
JasonSW

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:12:49 PM

All addresses have now been added to the OP but I will list them below for convienience:

• Wallet 1 containg 1000 FRAC: FdginKcGNUWfZDtK57RU85hMMHaBbnanyP
  • Wallet 3 containg 1000 FRAC and remaining bounty funds: Fjc2Fjg1rzhnsxTyx74L2hxK91oqcnzbkR

Thanks and good to know this. So someone is spreading rumors so that he can get coins at low price. This also means this coin will be something big.

To let you know, I have a server available in case you need it to do something.
sp00lin9

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:53:42 PM

I'm sick of IPO miner dumping the fuck out of this coin, move on!
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:00:08 PM

Cheers,
SkunkMonkey

Thanks, Skunky. Post the addresses which hold premines will be great, that will eliminate any rumors. Please do so ASAP. Thanks again.

All premine addresses have now been added to the OP but I will list them below for convienience:

• Wallet 1 containing 1000 FRAC: FdginKcGNUWfZDtK57RU85hMMHaBbnanyP
  • Wallet 3 containing 1000 FRAC and remaining bounty funds: Fjc2Fjg1rzhnsxTyx74L2hxK91oqcnzbkR

Wow - that seemed to give market confidence a serious boost.
sp00lin9

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:32:26 PM

Cheers,
SkunkMonkey

Woo! A full time dev on the forums is exactly what every coin needs, I'm glad we have one!
JasonSW

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:35:09 PM

Woo! A full time dev on the forums is exactly what every coin needs, I'm glad we have one!
Hey, what are your above two posts meaning?  Huh
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:35:54 PM

MineP.it FractalCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://frac.minep.it:3365 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
sp00lin9

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:43:49 PM

www.ipominer.com

Hey, what are your above two posts meaning?  Huh
[/quote]

Did you read what I quoted? Coins that never have a dev online to answer questions & disprove fud normally don't do very well,  but fractal coin has one.
JasonSW

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:32:23 PM

www.ipominer.com

Hey, what are your above two posts meaning?  Huh

Did you read what I quoted? Coins that never have a dev online to answer questions & disprove fud normally don't do very well,  but fractal coin has one.
got u.
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 05:42:24 PM

Coinminers NOMP Pool

IS UP!! GOGOGO!!
Fractalcoin NOMP Pool Hosted in US
http://coin-miners.info:8080/getting_started
No  registration needed
If you have problem with our pool join us on Freenode channel and tell us.
URL (difficulty Vardiff):   stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3966
Username: your Fractalcoin wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3966 -u your Fractalcoin wallet address -p anything
CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3966 -u your Fractalcoin wallet address -p anything

Payments:
1% fee.

Note:Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed. Minimum payment 0.01 FRAC

Spread the hashes Guys!!

originalchilli

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:14:19 PM

good to see members of the dev team posting.

I have high hopes for FRAC  Cool

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER -  @originalchilli
dhall

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:57:36 PM

So far, things have gone pretty well for Fractalcoin.

I am curious where this coin is headed and what the developers' goals are. It's great to have a coin with all the features of this one, but people need a reason to use it.

Devs, are you willing to talk about your ideas yet? Some kind of roadmap would be awesome to build public perception of this coin.
demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:08:11 PM

So far, things have gone pretty well for Fractalcoin.

I am curious where this coin is headed and what the developers' goals are. It's great to have a coin with all the features of this one, but people need a reason to use it.

Devs, are you willing to talk about your ideas yet? Some kind of roadmap would be awesome to build public perception of this coin.

given that it's new, that information could still be out in the open still and only time will tell. I wouldn't mind some information but its still early so I dont expect much yet. But given everything I've seen, this coin has some great potential and the devs are active. So far all good signs.
SkunkMonkey

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 08:38:41 PM

We're working on something like that currently. Since the three of us are each wearing many hats, some things just take a while for us to get around to it due to workload.

We're still a little overwhelmed at how smooth all has gone so far, so we are being careful and making sure we don't inadvertently hurt the coin or community. You can help by trying to find people that are willing to get some of our bounties. We've set aside that coin to help promote and build the coin but we still need to get takers. Help spread the word!

Cheers!
Skunky
tuto

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:43:50 PM

We're working on something like that currently. Since the three of us are each wearing many hats, some things just take a while for us to get around to it due to workload.

We're still a little overwhelmed at how smooth all has gone so far, so we are being careful and making sure we don't inadvertently hurt the coin or community. You can help by trying to find people that are willing to get some of our bounties. We've set aside that coin to help promote and build the coin but we still need to get takers. Help spread the word!

Cheers!
Skunky

Skunky - I'm your man for the promo stuff - I'm sending you a DM now on here with some info, but Promo is pretty much "what I do" on Twitter, and I work with some other big names too.
dogeberet

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 09:48:48 PM

I have been mining this since it went live - and so far so good.  Wallet is working fine on my Mac, which lots do not.

Generally I do not understand the whole 'halving' of coins over time - and how that is supposed to help, but since it is only a few weeks before PoS, I guess I do not have to learn between now and then.

Glad the prices went down for now, going to supplement my hoard of them for later.

onetwentyfive

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:39:45 PM

I have faith in this coin, great devs, solid coin, interesting tech/distro.. I'm not going anywhere! Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Tay

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:08:29 PM

Wow, a Dev online & I like Fractals (although never really understood them, shame), result.

I'm interested in how this pans out...even pointed a few miners at it too Smiley 
JasonSW

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:28:56 PM

Hey, just noticed someone accepted FRAC: http://fineart.stanragets.com/, can be a merchant included in the OP.

p.s., that site is really nice, many fractal images.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: