Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5420 times)
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:30:36 AM

I just hold, everytime I tried to play the market I lost some coins.

Hmm.. I am not surprised. Trading is an art which can take many years to master. You may lose a lot in the beginning, but you will learn valuable lessons from your experience. After a while, you can decide whether you need to continue with trading or not.
orayorayan2

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:50:43 AM

Currently buying for investment may be good. or we are waiting for a cheaper price from the current price range. Is it possible that next year's price boom will rise and reach the highest price point so that investors can achieve a satisfactory profit
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:02:05 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

Actually if you want to earn a huges amount of profits to your investment in bitcoin.Well, this is the best to buy more bitcoin in a very low price value in the market.  And hold it for a while, wating for the right time to sell... when the price value of bitcoin in the market starting to inflates in high price value.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:54:52 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

Actually if you want to earn a huges amount of profits to your investment in bitcoin.Well, this is the best to buy more bitcoin in a very low price value in the market.  And hold it for a while, wating for the right time to sell... when the price value of bitcoin in the market starting to inflates in high price value.

low price value is not always best place and time to buy.there will more cheap price again if market still cracking down like now.wait untill bitcoin hit $5500 , it will last cheap price that we never to see again in future
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:00:18 AM

To the people who still believes that bitcoin can still recover from its current downfall today, well this is the best time to buy.Its value is now beyond its normal rate from previous months.Normally the price of bitcoin stays between $7000 to $8000 but now it goes down rapidly with its current price at $6600.So to all believers that bitcoin bounces back from its dip then buy more then hold until it rises up.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:17:19 AM

To the people who still believes that bitcoin can still recover from its current downfall today, well this is the best time to buy.Its value is now beyond its normal rate from previous months.Normally the price of bitcoin stays between $7000 to $8000 but now it goes down rapidly with its current price at $6600.So to all believers that bitcoin bounces back from its dip then buy more then hold until it rises up.
I think like you but for this market I need to consider whether to buy it at the appropriate time. If you can wait another week because I think the bitcoin price may continue to go down.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

the best time to buy bitcoin is when your current time, when 2014 you are lucky to buy bitcoin when it is because now the bitcoin price has become very expensive and makes you can get a lot of profit.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

Think that with the auction of FBI price will drop to 530-540 and then can be move up !

So, HODL and wait to 540-550 for buy Wink
If that is the case, it'd be stupid not to sell. You should sell now, and buy back when it hits the 550.

But how can we sell now how can we earn if the value is too low is what you said really the best thing to do, is it really helpful for us to earn more?
You do not have to wait as the price is very low and this is the most relevant time to enter into the market of Bitcoin. The price today is 7.2k dollar and this is the lowest price of this year which will be in your benefit if you want to get maximum profit. Do not miss this time because in this market you will get large quantity Bitcoins and your consumption will be less in this low market.
ErrorLogCEO

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

You do not have to wait as the price is very low and this is the most relevant time to enter into the market of Bitcoin. The price today is 7.2k dollar and this is the lowest price of this year which will be in your benefit if you want to get maximum profit. Do not miss this time because in this market you will get large quantity Bitcoins and your consumption will be less in this low market.

Actually it dipped at $6.3k but it's still a good time to accumulate as much BTC as you can.
Cokot

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

I was waiting at the rate of $ 6000 and I hope at that price
hopefully I get a little luck and also a little profit Grin
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:11:39 PM

Now the crypto currency market is clumsy so, is the right time to buy bitcoins as there is good potential for the bitcoins to increase its price 10000 times more than the current price of bitcoins. Generally great investors look for the prices to get down to buy the crypto currency and hold or HODL them till the price of bitcoins hits the highest price to sell them thereby earning huge profits from bitcoin investment. So this is  the perfect time to invest on bitcoins and other crypto currencies.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:26:59 PM

Well in my opinion there's no perfect in buying bitcoin, as long as you can buy and you have a capability to buy or invest then do it right away before it's too late. Don't be confused on buying bitcoin because at the end of the day it will give you a higher profit so anytime is a perfect time to buy nor invest.

I think Try to invest more because bitcoin will have a big future. So to keep your future safe try to buy coins and store them in your wallet for years to come and sell them when you will get more amounts than you buy.
The best time to buy new coins is when you can afford it. No good or bad time. Whenever you want a coin because you feel that there are not enough coins in your wallet, just buy it if your pocket allows. But as savvy investors try to buy when the market value is low and sell it when the price goes up. Hold them in your wallet until the price goes up.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

Every time is a good time to buy bitcoin, but the best time to buy bitcoin is when the market price is extremely low, like now is a good example of perfect time to buy bitcoin, buy when the price is low, and sell when the price is high  ⚡️.
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:56:55 PM

Hmm, if you wait $ 5,500, you can wait for growth and not have time to buy. If you decide to buy it you need to do it now. Because to guess guessing the lowest price point is like winning the lottery. Sense to buy bitcoin at all then? Think about it-act.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
deklitt

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

As of now maybe it's the perfect time to buy bitcoin and then hold for long term or sell it when you gain profit in a short term, but it's good to hold until in December because it can increase more the price.  
yes with the current price reductions in bitcoin is certainly a good opportunity to make a purchase as a long-term and resilient investment over the next few years.
and I'm optimistic if bitcoin still has good potential to keep increasing in the next few years.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:47:43 AM

Today, the crypto market is red. this is the right time to buy and will be an advantage in the next few days. not always the market continues to decline. there will definitely be a greenback.

That is correct - no need to be sad; just use these days to add to your portfolio more good and cheap altcoins. You can also buy Bitcoin for less now.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

As we can see that the market value of bitcoin is  low so you shoud grab this opportunity to buy more coins as we all know that buying at low price is much more beneficial as compare to buying at high rates.So buy new coins and save them and in coming months when the prices will increase try to sell them.Moreover when ever you feel that their is not sufficient coins in your wallet ,try to buy coins if you have enough amount  with you and save them with you for future use.Hope so that price will increase in coming months so it is the perfect time to buy coins at low amount.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
monkito

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:40:58 AM

The best chance to buy bitcoin and coins for a very cheap price right now. The market is showing signs of improvement and it is a perfect time to catch up with that trend. The past three days have been the landings of FUDs and it will soon return to the top. Only if you own bitcoin at low prices, you always feel comfortable with the rest of this year. I believe there will be a new breakthrough from the value of bitcoin.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

It's always been a good time to buy when bitcoin is on a crisis (when its market price is very low) because it's very rare to have such opportunity. While others sell off their crypto assets especially bitcoin, the market price is getting lower and lower but not all see it as an opportunity to buy more.

Invest in Bitcoin these days, and you will save a lot of your money. Moreover, in several months, you will get an awesome profit. I bet Bitcoin will cost at least 15 thousand by the end of 2018. IMHO.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:01:54 AM

Nowadays is the better days to buy bitcoin because the value of it is dip. Since the value of bitcoin is almost 6,500 USD now is the best time to buy and keep holding it until the price hit to the highest price. Buy bitcoin to day and get wealth in the future.
You can make a decision to buy the Bitcoins or other crypto coins if you monitor the markets and then make a decision according to your saving or financial conditions. If your financial conditions are fair then you start with Altcoin or Ethereum. On the other hand if you are financially good then invest directly in the Bitcoin in a low market and the current market is also favorable for buyers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: