Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:57:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57]
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5418 times)
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!
Honestly the best time to buy is when the value of crypto coins will dropping low which you have a big chances to earns much many coins as you can.And wait for the right time  that the market goes up and sell it automatically.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trantu8461520@gmail.com

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

I wasn't around here yet to be able to read this post. I would have already invested at least a thousand dollars. Now I am even becoming more afraid to invest since the prices are so high and drops so low. If you do not have the right knowledge and enough experience, you will absolutely lose a lot instead of gaining.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

If you want a long term in bitcoin then at this current price i can say that this is still a realy good time to buy more bitcoin and hold. I am not that sure but if the price goes up to atleast 10,000$ before the and of this year that  was a good profit already if you are holding inly 2 bitcoins in your wallet.

I also agree that now is perfect time to buy bitcoin because the current price is very cheap, I am optimistic that the end of the year price can reach at least $ 10,000 so we get 30% profit within 4 months, no investment can provide 30% profit for 4 month other than bitcoin.

valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

Bitcoins will never go down to $1k dollars again because there is higher demand for bitcoins this days since people right now is getting even more interested on cryptocurrency.
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

The right moment to buy bitcoin is now because the market is undergoing a drastic decline and I am sure next month will rise in price in the market as more and more people are interested and also now on vacation.
Yeah, but for me there no perfect time to buy bitcoin it is defends on you and how interested are you to invest. You can do what you want anytime as long as you are determine to do it.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

The right moment to buy bitcoin is now because the market is undergoing a drastic decline and I am sure next month will rise in price in the market as more and more people are interested and also now on vacation.
Yeah, but for me there no perfect time to buy bitcoin it is defends on you and how interested are you to invest. You can do what you want anytime as long as you are determine to do it.
Bitcoin’s price is equivalent to 7318 US dollar at this moment which has improved to this value but you may see that the price is still a low price and it just need to cross as much the 10k dollar figure in the existing situations because it took a lot of time and now we are looking for recovery.

Solution for this market is very easy if we start buying rather than selling on large scale for less profit so change your actions and get a new market price.
As far as you feel you can maximize your future return, every time is the perfect time to invest and buy a coin. Right now, the prices are a bit down and the market is in the phase of recovery so it is of course the perfect time to buy and store crypto coins particularity Bitcoin and also ETH. I prefer these two because the profit margin in these two crypto currencies is very high and let it December we will get huge return. 
I have different feelings. Its time to place buy stops for now.
Market is consodilating and it looks like its stable for now.
We are fighting for 6500 wall and altcoins started to pump which is a good sign for a bullish market.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:29:40 PM

Bitcoin’s price is equivalent to 7318 US dollar at this moment which has improved to this value but you may see that the price is still a low price and it just need to cross as much the 10k dollar figure in the existing situations because it took a lot of time and now we are looking for recovery.

Solution for this market is very easy if we start buying rather than selling on large scale for less profit so change your actions and get a new market price.
As far as you feel you can maximize your future return, every time is the perfect time to invest and buy a coin. Right now, the prices are a bit down and the market is in the phase of recovery so it is of course the perfect time to buy and store crypto coins particularity Bitcoin and also ETH. I prefer these two because the profit margin in these two crypto currencies is very high and let it December we will get huge return. 
We are fighting for 6500 wall and altcoins started to pump which is a good sign for a bullish market.

As of this moment bitcoin is doing slowly but  surely  hopefully it will pump up with out any major set back experience hopefully it will continue soar,  just  remember patience is a virtue, those who save and hold will be  rewarded.

Jimitieu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:12:15 PM

Yeah, some source indicates that the worth of bitcoin will rise at 10.000$ of worth by the end of this year so i say it's worth investing at right now.

aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

I prefer to hold rather than buy, I feel still nervous about the market conditions this year. I try to avoid risk, and therefore hold the one I choose.

Sylon New Account

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:07:18 PM

This time is a pretty time to grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin which is considered as already affordable price of bitcoin so far because if it gets rise again I swear that this could never be afford by ordinary people. But as of now let's grab opportunity to buy bitcoin and let's see if the market will soar again and so the bitcoin too.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

For me,  grabbing the opportunity in this situation is a must and never be afraid in losing something. Being brave in facing a new challenge and entering a new world is important in a business.

Now that the price is at low price we can buy coins now that soon it will be very expensive that it can double or triple the capital you use in starting the investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

For me,  grabbing the opportunity in this situation is a must and never be afraid in losing something. Being brave in facing a new challenge and entering a new world is important in a business.

Now that the price is at low price we can buy coins now that soon it will be very expensive that it can double or triple the capital you use in starting the investment.

Ya it is true because in this month we will see the bitcoin price touching $10000 price as per my calculation this bull run will run more and if it got more support then it can more up.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:43:32 AM

There is no perfect time to buy a Bitcoin. For me, the perfect time was when it was 20 dollars, but I blew it and bought it when it was 200 dollars. Now I regret it, but what can you do, nothing. I know people who bought Bitcoin when it was 7 K, 11 K, even an 18 K. We are all different and so are our desires...
Someone will say this again in the next few years why I don't buy bitcoin when the price is in the range of $7k.
the point is if you look at the long term you will see a big change if you don't use it to buy then you will be very regret later
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:13:42 AM

There is no perfect time to buy a Bitcoin. For me, the perfect time was when it was 20 dollars, but I blew it and bought it when it was 200 dollars. Now I regret it, but what can you do, nothing. I know people who bought Bitcoin when it was 7 K, 11 K, even an 18 K. We are all different and so are our desires...
Someone will say this again in the next few years why I don't buy bitcoin when the price is in the range of $7k.
the point is if you look at the long term you will see a big change if you don't use it to buy then you will be very regret later
maybe the end of the year will be a good moment to sell bitcoin, or get a big profit. well, at the end of each year, crypto prices always increase quickly. well, hopefully this year shows the same thing, in other words, this is the right time to collect bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57]
  Print  

Jump to: