Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2018, 05:04:47 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding  (Read 514932 times)
CrowdWhale

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:23:45 PM

I'm not prone to hyperbole and tend to underestimate tops, but I'm really only counting on 10k (10x) in the next 4-12 weeks, with a lesser rally in 2-4 weeks. I think we've all seen it's impossible to make longer term predictions in crypto. Too much can happen as we saw in 2016.

This is a steal for anyone just coming into the market, though. I'm tempted to buy more myself, but I'm satisfied with my position and bought some not much higher with my second account I use for bot development. Looking forward to more active trading in the weeks to come!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:12:16 PM

well, i've lost too much.. time to move on.
i dont see a good reason to hold anymore, everything that could cause this "100x"pump already happened and price sinked anyway, so.. i'm out.

best luck to all of you.

PS: i dont care about the FUD'ers, it's just risk management... right now it's easier to recover my losses by investing in something else.

CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:18:40 PM

You hold during downtime while people FUD and then you sell just before START integration happens. There's no logic in that at all, but good luck out there. Sounds like you'll need it with that logic.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:45:57 PM

If this loser of a coin is still dead come April 1st, fuck this shit.
CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:18:17 PM

Finally something I can agree with, but it's really hard to see that happening. Something would really have to go wrong for the coin to be "dead" when the site is up and running with projects and the promotion they bring.

They haven't even begun to talk about their plans to work with AID:Tech.

https://twitter.com/aidtechnology
www.www

Activity: 483

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:27:52 AM

My hopes are also associated with this team.
SC@SJ integration may be performed on the blockchain basis.
The same applies to the integration of BTC.
In this case, we will see a new wallet.
And it will be really revolutionary.
Dreams. Or not  Grin

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pffrt

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:23:12 AM

You guys are killing the price just by talking so much bullshit. He's not dumping premine on the market, no one is trying to scam you, START is close to being integrated into the platform, and you're all just a bunch of crybabies, trolls, and FUDers. The only scam here is people telling noobs this nonsense about scams and causing them to sell at a loss. THAT is the scam. You should be ashamed... but of course you're not and will come back at me with a bunch more bullshit I don't even have the patience to respond to anymore. When things progress none of you will even admit you were wrong.

Crypto traders are vultures and scum. I feel sorry for anyone trying to start a legit business with you people involved.

The entire altcoin market is in the dumps. Holding my START like a pro. Saddens me that some of you will still profit with all your lying, innuendo, and whining. You don't deserve it.

I'm neither interested in FUDing or hyping, as you seem to be doing. I'm just a realist. I analyze a project and give it a rating, which i compare to the market price to see if the price is fair or not. There are more factors at play than just how good the project is in theory. I look at involvement in and of the community and i look for bullshit. Also if the goal is realistic and many other things.

All i found with StartJoin is a whole bunch of bullshit, really, more bullshit than in any other project i've followed. Furthermore, the developers don't seem to give a shit about the community.

Yes the project is good in theory, yes it has potential. But in the wrong hands it will still fail. Plenty of good ideas have failed just because of completely incompetent project leaders.

Honestly i'm also sensitive to people who act sketchy, don't keep their promises and proclaim bullshit. Karl has really pissed me off with all his shit and i will let myself out about it because it's unfair to keep this information from other people. If i could have read what i know now before i went into StartCoin i would've never bought (or surely dumped at 3k after the release).

This is not to say that i will not buy back, but it is to say that i am completely confident that the incompetent project team will not produce anything significant the coming month or even months, and the price will probably reach 500sats. This is not because of FUD, but because Karl Gray and Max Keiser completely left their supporters behind and don't seem to care at all to start acting like a good leader.

It'll take more than StartCoin integration to make the price go up again, because it will take more than that for people to have confidence in the future of the project again, and i will buy when it starts to stabilize.

To read all about Karl Gray, Max Keiser (the founders of the project) and their shit, read  http://maxcoin.co.uk/ - Keiser Coins, A Postmortem and Warning.

tuppydogforever

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:10:32 PM

You guys are killing the price just by talking so much bullshit. He's not dumping premine on the market, no one is trying to scam you, START is close to being integrated into the platform, and you're all just a bunch of crybabies, trolls, and FUDers. The only scam here is people telling noobs this nonsense about scams and causing them to sell at a loss. THAT is the scam. You should be ashamed... but of course you're not and will come back at me with a bunch more bullshit I don't even have the patience to respond to anymore. When things progress none of you will even admit you were wrong.

Crypto traders are vultures and scum. I feel sorry for anyone trying to start a legit business with you people involved.

The entire altcoin market is in the dumps. Holding my START like a pro. Saddens me that some of you will still profit with all your lying, innuendo, and whining. You don't deserve it.

I'm neither interested in FUDing or hyping, as you seem to be doing. I'm just a realist. I analyze a project and give it a rating, which i compare to the market price to see if the price is fair or not. There are more factors at play than just how good the project is in theory. I look at involvement in and of the community and i look for bullshit. Also if the goal is realistic and many other things.

All i found with StartJoin is a whole bunch of bullshit, really, more bullshit than in any other project i've followed. Furthermore, the developers don't seem to give a shit about the community.

Yes the project is good in theory, yes it has potential. But in the wrong hands it will still fail. Plenty of good ideas have failed just because of completely incompetent project leaders.

Honestly i'm also sensitive to people who act sketchy, don't keep their promises and proclaim bullshit. Karl has really pissed me off with all his shit and i will let myself out about it because it's unfair to keep this information from other people. If i could have read what i know now before i went into StartCoin i would've never bought (or surely dumped at 3k after the release).

This is not to say that i will not buy back, but it is to say that i am completely confident that the incompetent project team will not produce anything significant the coming month or even months, and the price will probably reach 500sats. This is not because of FUD, but because Karl Gray and Max Keiser completely left their supporters behind and don't seem to care at all to start acting like a good leader.

It'll take more than StartCoin integration to make the price go up again, because it will take more than that for people to have confidence in the future of the project again, and i will buy when it starts to stabilize.

To read all about Karl Gray, Max Keiser (the founders of the project) and their shit, read  http://maxcoin.co.uk/ - Keiser Coins, A Postmortem and Warning.

Thanks for the information, very interesting.

MasterMiner
www.www

Activity: 483

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:43:59 PM

Too thickly. This is crypto.
Your 3 digits goal is reached.
Thanks for the gift  Grin

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:36:32 PM

Pffrt: I'm not sure how relaying information or countering false claims is hyping, but given that you sold at the bottom I don't see much point in discussing it with you while you regurgitate the same tired misrepresentations and FUD. Sorry for your loss.

BTW, I know two people who recently sold large amounts near the bottom and they're already talking about buying back at a small profit. Even the FUD crew that claims the coin is dead are starting to say it's about time to buy back... as they always planned to.... and calling the price they hope to get. If you don't know how FUDers operate in downtime and blow good/bad news out of proportion you better learn quick.

Listen to liars, thieves, and old school penny stock manipulators, or see the reality for yourself. Your choice.
CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:52:42 PM

STARTcoin Shall Rise Again!
Speculation by The Dood.
- 2 hours ago by the-bitcoin-dood
https://steemit.com/startcoin/@the-bitcoin-dood/startcoin-shall-rise-again-speculation-by-the-dood
Daffadile

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Automatic Arbitrage Platform

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 11:16:24 PM

Please fix your website I can't even login and I still am noticing that there are no dividends since may still !
Why should I invest ?

CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:42:38 PM

Please fix your website I can't even login and I still am noticing that there are no dividends since may still !
Why should I invest ?

The START team doesn't visit BCT. Are you going to the correct URL?

https://v2.startjoin.com/
Pffrt

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:48:15 AM

Pffrt: I'm not sure how relaying information or countering false claims is hyping, but given that you sold at the bottom I don't see much point in discussing it with you while you regurgitate the same tired misrepresentations and FUD. Sorry for your loss.

BTW, I know two people who recently sold large amounts near the bottom and they're already talking about buying back at a small profit. Even the FUD crew that claims the coin is dead are starting to say it's about time to buy back... as they always planned to.... and calling the price they hope to get. If you don't know how FUDers operate in downtime and blow good/bad news out of proportion you better learn quick.

Listen to liars, thieves, and old school penny stock manipulators, or see the reality for yourself. Your choice.

Actually i saved myself multiple BTC by selling, because i could just buy all of it back right now at a fraction of the price i sold it for. I'm not though, because i think i will get a better deal. I didn't disagree with you initially, and i agreed with your initial entry point. However, when the release came out the way it did (absolutely disastrous), there was no reason to be bullish anymore, and anyone who had looked critically at the available information would not have been so confident.

Yes you are relaying information, but only the positive stuff, which is completely outweighed with all the crap going on. I am also just relaying information, and want to give a counterargument to your hype because i think the information you spread is extremely confusing.
If what you have told is the whole story, then the price would have been stable at 2-3k sats, but it just isn't. There is more to the story and people deserve to know it so they can decide for themselves if the current price is fair or not.

In the end the results speak for themselves. Since you started with your over the top bullish attitude, the bears have won and people who followed your advice had their investment slaughtered, for now. The smart bears will buy back at a proper entry point and get possibly 5x the gains you get with your advice.

I read the chat, and i know they are thinking or re-entering, but not at 1000 sats. If they did want to get in at this price they would have bought that 5BTC sell wall already.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1041

i must say no

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:29:18 PM

lol
down to 850 sats ?
The Herbert Report.

REKT

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) IS A NEW PoW/PoS REVOLUTIONARY PRIVACY PROJECT ● ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ●
      ──────────WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer───────────
       ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
★ PRiVCY ➢✈✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈★
[/center]
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:48:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZfZ8uWaOFI

Grin
CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:05:11 PM

Pffrt: You sold 10k coins. It's not hard to trade 10k coins without liquidity. When I talk I'm talking about people buying/selling 5+ BTC who can't sell and buy back at the drop of a hat. And of course I'm relaying the positive stuff because the FUDers are only relaying the negatives AND blowing it out of proportion to manipulate people into crashing the price during a period of low volume/liquidity. I don't need to reiterate that stuff. When StartJoin makes progress, I post about it. That's not hype. That's INFORMATION.

I recommended it at 2330 before it went to more than double that price. I even tweeted not to chase it up after 2500. After it peaked and fell to 2000 I said *I* was holding and buying/rebuying on the way down, which I did. I suggested people should hold because I underestimated how much the FUDers would blow things out of proportion and actively suppress the price. And again, you can't just sell 5 or 10 BTC in this environment and reliably expect to buy it back lower. I didn't recommend *buying* again until 1000 sats. Multiple people buying 5 or 10 BTC will NOT be able to buy under 1000 sats (maybe not even under 2000). It's going to be first come, first served, and whoever snatches the small sell wall is probably the only person who will get in at these prices... UNLESS YOU'RE TRADING SMALL AMOUNTS.

So, in short... if you're trading small amounts... I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU. Sell and go, or buy and either lurk or be proactive. I'm not here to waste time arguing with people like you who are trading pennies while misrepresenting my positions and lying about 5x gains.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:09:25 PM

I'm not here to waste time arguing with people like you who are trading pennies while misrepresenting my positions and lying about 5x gains.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR THE LAST MONTH AND MORE
CrowdWhale

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:12:00 PM

I'm not here to waste time arguing with people like you who are trading pennies while misrepresenting my positions and lying about 5x gains.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR THE LAST MONTH AND MORE

Starting to realize that, lol.
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:25:08 PM

You hold during downtime while people FUD and then you sell just before START integration happens. There's no logic in that at all, but good luck out there. Sounds like you'll need it with that logic.
if i remember correctly, you were saying the same right before startjoin V2. yet, price never raised(well, a small pump followed by a bigger dump happened).
i'm a investor, not a gambler. things not going well so time to move on.

Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.