Bitcoin Forum
January 17, 2018, 02:03:40 PM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding  (Read 513114 times)
Nemanja

Activity: 77

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:02:07 AM

From 0.004 to 12 cents! Good money! not bad!

This is by far the stupidest comment I have stumbled across on this forum.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StopWhining7

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:36:59 PM

liar. Ahh did you lost money and now you are angry? My guess is i sold my bag to you, right? XD Now you can wait 2 years till yah get your money back! (if ever XD). Startcoin price in USD went from 0.004 to 0.12. That is 30x your money. Good luck holding my bag! Tribute to and a moment of silence pleas for all new StartCoin baghodlers! Hahaha LMFAO!
Hypocalese

Activity: 18

I'm a Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:43:11 PM

liar. Ahh did you lost money and now you are angry? My guess is i sold my bag to you, right? XD Now you can wait 2 years till yah get your money back! (if ever XD). Startcoin price in USD went from 0.004 to 0.12. That is 40x you money. Good luck holding my bag! Tribute to and a moment of silence pleas for all new StartCoin baghodlers! Hahaha LMFAO!

I came on here to check out what Startcoin is and why it went up recently.  Looking at your recent posts (StopWhining7), i determined you are probably one of the biggest liars on this board.  I would even call you a predator.
StopWhining7

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:53:53 PM

liar. Ahh did you lost money and now you are angry? My guess is i sold my bag to you, right? XD Now you can wait 2 years till yah get your money back! (if ever XD). Startcoin price in USD went from 0.004 to 0.12. That is 40x you money. Good luck holding my bag! Tribute to and a moment of silence pleas for all new StartCoin baghodlers! Hahaha LMFAO!

I came on here to check out what Startcoin is and why it went up recently.  Looking at your recent posts (StopWhining7), i determined you are probably one of the biggest liars on this board.  I would even call you a predator.

Aww Predator hea, with Arny! Good movie!
KNA84

Activity: 58

Portfolio : CXT - XCXT - DBTC - BTA - SC - BTCM

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:26:24 PM

in any case with the release of the new X11 machines from Bitmain, it is certain that the network is boosted performance, it is very very appreciable !  Tongue

DBTC : DbdFZXYHJV9MWHUdUGjYDTVCoZrMjp4bPj
XCXT : CQTCUrdWbCXPGqc1CcNbS3PmvbEJGU9AKm
BTA   : BLDiWWzEpiHzkKRceWF7AkaSRXJrFRDsm1
StopWhining7

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:21:48 PM

in any case with the release of the new X11 machines from Bitmain, it is certain that the network is boosted performance, it is very very appreciable !  Tongue

yes im buying again Cheesy
Nemanja

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:51:59 PM

liar. Ahh did you lost money and now you are angry? My guess is i sold my bag to you, right? XD Now you can wait 2 years till yah get your money back! (if ever XD). Startcoin price in USD went from 0.004 to 0.12. That is 30x your money. Good luck holding my bag! Tribute to and a moment of silence pleas for all new StartCoin baghodlers! Hahaha LMFAO!

Oh no Smiley I'm not in crypto since July, I'm here for 3 years. I do not hold bags of useless coins for a long time now. Sold this almost a year ago. And also, I'm following start for a long time, long enough to know who you are. Hiding behind newbie account on btctalk doesn't do shit for you.

As for your x30 gains - yeah, if you count from the beginning of time. The coin's low was at about 330 sat this year, which gives you x10 gain if you invested. Don't sell me $ value crap as you can not trade this shit coin for $.

Now, most of the people did not invest at 330 sat as they could already see that this coin is a pure gamble (except for the wales). My guess is that almost no one invested at all in the coin during 2017 looking at volumes. Most of the people following the thread here, invested at 4-5k sats or even 10k sats. And are waiting to get rid of their bags, as they were scammed. So, they are not interested in your calculations made between 300 sats and 3300 sats.

For the obvious reasons above, your comment is stupid. Maybe stupid is not the right word. But meaningless definitely is. Although, posting meaningless comments is a kind of stupid, isn't it?

edit: oh, I just noticed. you're not even familiar with basic mathematics operations - like multiplying or dividing for example. poor shmuck.

StopWhining7

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:53:14 AM

Oh no Smiley I'm not in crypto since July, I'm here for 3 years. I do not hold bags of useless coins for a long time now. Sold this almost a year ago. And also, I'm following start for a long time, long enough to know who you are. Hiding behind newbie account on btctalk doesn't do shit for you.

As for your x30 gains - yeah, if you count from the beginning of time. The coin's low was at about 330 sat this year, which gives you x10 gain if you invested. Don't sell me $ value crap as you can not trade this shit coin for $.

Now, most of the people did not invest at 330 sat as they could already see that this coin is a pure gamble (except for the wales). My guess is that almost no one invested at all in the coin during 2017 looking at volumes. Most of the people following the thread here, invested at 4-5k sats or even 10k sats. And are waiting to get rid of their bags, as they were scammed. So, they are not interested in your calculations made between 300 sats and 3300 sats.

For the obvious reasons above, your comment is stupid. Maybe stupid is not the right word. But meaningless definitely is. Although, posting meaningless comments is a kind of stupid, isn't it?

edit: oh, I just noticed. you're not even familiar with basic mathematics operations - like multiplying or dividing for example. poor shmuck.

Ok now, get your calculator type in 30 x 0.004 ? what you get? 12 cent. You name calling me is really babyish of you to say the least. You can buy crypto @ MANY places with Euros Dollars and so on and so forth. Your comment just tells us all how STUPID YOU are! But no worries, i will forgive you. I understand that you are angry, i guess i sold my shit bag to you. Why else you have to had to mention that you sold this Coin a year ago? All lies. Thanks for your money mate! I appreciate, it trust me! Anyways, seems like a good time to buy some StartCoin again lol, getting ready for the next pump! Bub bye!
KokoroKlphn

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:13:20 AM

Hi!!! start coin Dev are you alive Huh

Nemanja

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:44:09 AM

Ok now, get your calculator type in 30 x 0.004 ? what you get? 12 cent. You name calling me is really babyish of you to say the least. You can buy crypto @ MANY places with Euros Dollars and so on and so forth. Your comment just tells us all how STUPID YOU are! But no worries, i will forgive you. I understand that you are angry, i guess i sold my shit bag to you. Why else you have to had to mention that you sold this Coin a year ago? All lies. Thanks for your money mate! I appreciate, it trust me! Anyways, seems like a good time to buy some StartCoin again lol, getting ready for the next pump! Bub bye!

First, you have obviously edited your post and the quote, since, if you take a look at my post above, you'll see that it says x40 not x30 - therefore, you are a liar. It could have just been a typo, and you could have said so, but no. You have a chronic need to lie.

Second, you first told me I'll have to wait 2 years to get rid of my bags (if I bought them from you), and then you said you are currently buying again for the next pump. No one buys a coin to wait for 2 years for a pump. You either invest in serious project long term, or buy coin for a pump hoping to wait no longer than a couple of weeks or months at most. So one of your statements here, also has to be a lie. Two lies in a couple of sentences - not bad.

Also, by the statement that it looks like a good time to buy for the next pump, you have admitted that this coin is nothing else than a pump/dump scheme with no real value.

Now that you have discredited yourself all alone, my job here is done.

Hopefully, some newbies will read this before they fall into your schemes. Also, if someone is reading, I strongly suggest that you thoroughly investigate Karl and his history in crypto world, prior to buying into this scam.

Good luck to all.

StopWhining7

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:08:34 PM

First, you have obviously edited your post and the quote, since, if you take a look at my post above, you'll see that it says x40 not x30 - therefore, you are a liar. It could have just been a typo, and you could have said so, but no. You have a chronic need to lie.

Second, you first told me I'll have to wait 2 years to get rid of my bags (if I bought them from you), and then you said you are currently buying again for the next pump. No one buys a coin to wait for 2 years for a pump. You either invest in serious project long term, or buy coin for a pump hoping to wait no longer than a couple of weeks or months at most. So one of your statements here, also has to be a lie. Two lies in a couple of sentences - not bad.

Also, by the statement that it looks like a good time to buy for the next pump, you have admitted that this coin is nothing else than a pump/dump scheme with no real value.

Now that you have discredited yourself all alone, my job here is done.

Hopefully, some newbies will read this before they fall into your schemes. Also, if someone is reading, I strongly suggest that you thoroughly investigate Karl and his history in crypto world, prior to buying into this scam.

Good luck to all.

You utter moron! If you want to make a discussion about how much 30 x 0.004 is then pleas get lost! Its a waste of time responding to you!. I buy low and sell high. That you had to buy high and now HODL a bag of shit is not my problem. Aah yes you never make an error while typing huh. Looking back at your comment, you talked about "multiplying or dividing" so you being so smart and all, where does dividing come into play here? And yes i buyed again not expect it to go back to 12 cent soon (the level that you got in hehe XD). Also everyone knows that you can buy these coins with dollars euro's etc. It is a bit STUPID of you not knowing this! You must be lying! Im almost sure you lost money on this Coin. Why else all this hassle here on something that doesn't concern you personally? For all other angry shit BAGHODLERS here, this is not my coin nor my project and i don't run a pump-group either. Now if ya all don't mind im back out going to take a look @ the profits i made on this shit coin. Bub bye.
StopWhining7

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:22:44 PM

Pleas peoples don't listen to Nemanja no more. He/she is just an angry bag hodler im sure. Just buy low and sell high. Scam coin or not, if you can make money on it, who cares? Take a look at Reddcoin. They will come out with news soon. You could make money on that coin.
tribanogrami

Activity: 322

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:16:41 AM

All strapped? We are flying to $ 1

.....HOQU....
.MARKETING OF THE FUTURE!.

████████████████████    ██████████████████
    ██████              ██████   ████         █████
   ████   █████████████    ████   ███████████    ████
 ████   ██████      ██████   ████  ████   ██████   ███
████  █████    ████    █████  ████  █████    ████   ███
████  ████   ██████████   ████  █████████████   ███   ███
████  ███  ████     █████  ███  █████     ████  ████  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ██████████████       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███                             ████  ███  ████
████  ███  ███████████████  ████  █████████████  ████  ████
 ████  ████   █████████████  ████   ██████████  ████  ████
 ████  █████    █████  ████  █████    ███     ████   ███
  ████   ███████  ████  ████   ███████    ███████  ████
   ████    ███████████  █████    ████████████   █████
    ██████         ████   ██████              █████
       ██████████████████    ████████████████████
           █████████████████     ████████████ 

............................................Decentralized affiliate platform...........................................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

[
ALX3K

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:05:50 AM

What is the reward system on this coin? Can i run  a Masternode? i understand this coin  Angry
lionmax

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:47:48 PM

Hi !
I've added Startcoint to ezpool.net.

stratum+tcp://eu.ezpool.net:6699
Username: your_startcoin_address
pass : x

Happy mining !

http://EZPool.net MUE, Cannabis, Onix, Influx
ratatuykun

Activity: 115

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:49:41 PM

What is the reward system on this coin? Can i run  a Masternode? i understand this coin  Angry
POW mining, 60 second target block time and 40 START block reward
You can not run Masternode because there is no POS.

COMSA ■ The ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses to Adopt Blockchain Technologies
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌▌▌  ICO: Oct 2nd until Nov 6th▐▐▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
■ ■ ■ WebsiteWhitepaperTwitterBlogsRedditFacebook ■  TelegramSlackBitcointalk ■ ■ ■
StopWhining7

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:46:20 PM

Yes, it could be.
StopWhining7

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:52:55 PM

There is some StartNode yes. But how it works or how to get one, no idea.
zebra.com

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:36:35 PM

I have bought starting from the price of satoshi 1800 and now the price is down, is this coin a good coin to be saved? please enlighten for the master.
Cymatoxa

Activity: 224

Whitelist for WePower token sale before 1st of Feb

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:33:07 PM

I have bought starting from the price of satoshi 1800 and now the price is down, is this coin a good coin to be saved? please enlighten for the master.

Wait a little you will have to sell more. Waiting for 1$

Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.