Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 11:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June  (Read 77523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dminer69

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:29:24 PM

Dedicatedpool is now updating to the new 1.2 wallet!

Yes there are going to be some orphaned blocks but are in talks with binary over compensation for the miners. We understand this causes you loss of resources/money so we are going to compensate some of the lost coins.

This is in no way Dedicatedpools fault, and out of our hands, but hope the new wallet will fix all issues.

Block reward has been upped to 1000KORE to help also compensate lost time/resources.

Look, in my opinion since we have the most hash, the blockchain should of been synced to our chain and not back tracked to block 3200.  I'm looking out for my miners... It doesn't make sense to to back to an older, shorter chain, especially when these forks were not even our fault!

But we agreed to update, but I'm not happy one bit about it and I'm sure miners are not either.

I agree, the last time i will get forked on this coin, next time i leave it for another one and no turning back.  Plenty of coins to mined out the at the moment.

Hope its the last time...

pretty much we all have lost time and money with these forks, the dev seems like a good guy im sure he would put in the work to a great value in this coin. even tho is has been a pain to mine.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 11:39:10 PM

When and what exchanges are you going to be on?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

KoreCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:40:21 PM

Yes there are going to be some orphaned blocks but are in talks with binary over compensation for the miners. We understand this causes you loss of resources/money so we are going to compensate some of the lost coins.

This is in no way Dedicatedpools fault, and out of our hands, but hope the new wallet will fix all issues.

Block reward has been upped to 1000KORE to help also compensate lost time/resources.

Look, in my opinion since we have the most hash, the blockchain should of been synced to our chain and not back tracked to block 3200.  I'm looking out for my miners... It doesn't make sense to to back to an older, shorter chain, especially when these forks were not even our fault!

But we agreed to update, but I'm not happy one bit about it and I'm sure miners are not either.

I agree, the last time i will get forked on this coin, next time i leave it for another one and no turning back.  Plenty of coins to mined out the at the moment.

pretty much we all have lost time and money with these forks, the dev seems like a good guy im sure he would put in the work to a great value in this coin. even tho is has been a pain to mine.

I dont deny thois, dev is awesome, the coin is having issue but they are taking care of it, and he's even reachable so i dont complain on that side...

Sorry guys, we are trying to be as transparent as possible. Yes there are some lost coins are in the works of compensating these as we understand that it does cost resources/money to run.

The decision was hard to go back to a neutral check point, there were coins lost on both ipominer/dedicatedpool but we needed to act fast and come up with a solution.
These forks were neither of the pools fault, so please don't blame their service and both have been very helpful in this process.

We hope the latest update will fix all problems, and have increased the PoW block reward for the last PoW blocks as a gesture of compensating lost coins/frustration.

We will be continually posting here and in IRC if you have any other issues or query's and hope this is the last of the problems!
binaryclock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 11:46:57 PM

I dont deny thois, dev is awesome, the coin is having issue but they are taking care of it, and he's even reachable so i dont complain on that side...

Sorry guys, we are trying to be as transparent as possible. Yes there are some lost coins are in the works of compensating these as we understand that it does cost resources/money to run.

The decision was hard to go back to a neutral check point, there were coins lost on both ipominer/dedicatedpool but we needed to act fast and come up with a solution.
These forks were neither of the pools fault, so please don't blame their service and both have been very helpful in this process.

We hope the latest update will fix all problems, and have increased the PoW block reward for the last PoW blocks as a gesture of compensating lost coins/frustration.

We will be continually posting here and in IRC if you have any other issues or query's and hope this is the last of the problems!

Dev is really nice and is trying.  I wish all devs were like this.  But still, should of went with the longest chain.  I really hate seeing 15gh/s of hash wasted for hours on miners.

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
dminer69

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:54:15 PM

thanks dev, so we have about 650 blocks to go.
KoreCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:21:18 AM

Yes that is correct, roughly 600 blocks left to go before it changes to pure PoS with the updated 10% interest!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:54:30 AM

dude i'm so tired of dedicated bullying and threatening, I have lost so many coins on their pool it's ridiculous on othercoins. people really need to start using honorable pools and rewarding them for putting out a good service and mostly not being dicks.

I was going to mine this coin so rented some hash and went to bed. woke up with no coins because of yet another fork. So this fucker already cost me .2 btc and half a day of mining. that's enough for me, i'll go mine something that works thanks.
qingtiananhao

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:56:29 AM

The wallet Is it right? Problems? There are 162 blocks not with the new, node file also added!
KoreCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:59:31 AM

The wallet Is it right? Problems? There are 162 blocks not with the new, node file also added!

Is your wallet fully syncd? We are currently at block 3443 at this time of writing.
rayaodi

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:11:41 AM

can we on bittrex ?
qingtiananhao

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:14:18 AM

Is your wallet fully syncd? We are currently at block 3443 at this time of writing.

The purse not with the network synchronization, I would like to ask what happened?
ldp5500

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:24:47 AM

why korean and chinese ppl always have problems in anything ? like crypto too Sad

We are all people on earth.
dminer69

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:33:23 AM

Im hoping for a good price, when we get on an exchange. only 2m on pow!
tuanvtau

Activity: 179

Glow Like Dat

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:07:56 AM

what wroong? in dedicatedpool before fork, i have 400 Kore, but orphaner and i lost all, so sick, i'm mining it when begin, that right if i have 3000 kobe, till i have 350, where my coin going?

[ w h i t e p a p e r ]                      U B O N I U M                      [ a n n   t h r e a d ]
⚫  ETCF MARKET™       ⚫  UBOPAY™       ⚫  UBOBANK™       ⚫  UBOCARD™
Join Our TELEGRAM Community        ||     UBOCOIN PRE-ICO    March 1st
green2016

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:15:19 AM

Be FORKED, I LOST 3000 COINS.
dminer69

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:35:51 AM

Less then 450 blocks to go in till pow is over.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:46:41 AM

fuck this fucking rip off forked piece of shit. why mine and rent when you get them all orphaned and end up with shit?
poochpocket

Activity: 458
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:51:52 AM

fuck this fucking rip off forked piece of shit. why mine and rent when you get them all orphaned and end up with shit?
About sums up how I feel. I lost a lot of coins to all the forking, wallet issues, and pool losing my coins. I'll never come close to breaking even on this one.
tuanvtau

Activity: 179

Glow Like Dat

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:53:02 AM

hope the rate is 0,001 BTC

[ w h i t e p a p e r ]                      U B O N I U M                      [ a n n   t h r e a d ]
⚫  ETCF MARKET™       ⚫  UBOPAY™       ⚫  UBOBANK™       ⚫  UBOCARD™
Join Our TELEGRAM Community        ||     UBOCOIN PRE-ICO    March 1st
dminer69

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:56:04 AM

keep your head up, there is still hope!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: