Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June  (Read 77497 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KoreCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:58:34 PM

thats no problem, i will wait no problem about that...just curious if he will pay that amount... this would prove a lot about dev..

he has paid others so he will as long people are telling the truth, lying about how much people have mined would only cause delay and no payment, i don't know how many coins he has or how many need to be given, so im sure he will do what he can, if some people cannot be paid, then dev will let them know and things would just have to move on. you can see from the pre-mine address payments have been sent, which was meant to be for the development of the coin, which already says alot about the dev

i m ight not be super literate on the subject but orphaned blocks mean someone got them (maybe dev) just not u so the coins ARE out there right ?  so maybe we get our coins if dev is true to his word anyway i am legit dev can go to ipominer.com ask the operater if user SPAYSE lost a bunch of coins when the coin went bust he will see i am out of pocket and very sad

no. orphaned blocks hold no coins.

and if a coin forks due to everybody mining on the biggest pool it's not the dev's fault either.

dev wouldn't need to compensate anyone for that, it's just how things go on coins with a fast pow.

that is why i like the dev, its not his fault, but he is paying what he can, holding this coin for sure. id say not give any more coins out,  and march on with kore future, but im not in the miner's position so it would be wrong for me to say that. dev knows best he has said we will be getting info shortly, hopefully its the whitepaper

Yes we could not give any more out but then we would have some very un happy early miners.

We have decided to dedicate the rest of the pre mine to compensating all, yes it was for development costs etc but we believe in Kore that much that we will carry on and fund out of our own pockets.

On that note we know it's hard but please be patient as these false compensation claims do take a lot more time to deal with, and as the price of Kore is going up we have found ourselves receiving more and more...

The white paper/roadmap/time line is due out today but that is dependant on how fast we can go through all these pms as we don't want to release while still going through compensation as that would lead to further pms and delay claims even longer.

We hope you understand and are patient as the situation we are in at the moment is not ideal but we are trying our best to make Kore the best it can be!
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:00:12 PM

We are sorry for the delays, we received 100+ pms and messages in the last 24 hours, with a rather big amount trying to falsify claims which just delay the real claims even further.

We would like to say that this isn't a free hand out and if you are claiming please don't waste our time if you are just trying to get free Kore as we do investigate to make sure.

Also more information coming out shortly we are sorry things have been pushed back a bit but we are trying to Make things right an secure for the miners who are the backbone of Kore.

I've been no less than a jackass on this thread.  At the time it felt called for.

Your desire to want to stick to it and not disappear shows something of your character regardless.

I was hashing on suprnova before things went to shit.  Didn't have time to update the wallet and pull them off before they pulled the plug.

I lost, from memory, 1700+ and I'd like to get them back.  You've shown due diligence and put alot of effort into an overly burdensome task at your own free will. 
If your able to verify the coins I mined at suprnova as legit, then I'd like to donate half of them back to you.  I'll PM the details.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:10:12 PM

thats no problem, i will wait no problem about that...just curious if he will pay that amount... this would prove a lot about dev..

he has paid others so he will as long people are telling the truth, lying about how much people have mined would only cause delay and no payment, i don't know how many coins he has or how many need to be given, so im sure he will do what he can, if some people cannot be paid, then dev will let them know and things would just have to move on. you can see from the pre-mine address payments have been sent, which was meant to be for the development of the coin, which already says alot about the dev

i m ight not be super literate on the subject but orphaned blocks mean someone got them (maybe dev) just not u so the coins ARE out there right ?  so maybe we get our coins if dev is true to his word anyway i am legit dev can go to ipominer.com ask the operater if user SPAYSE lost a bunch of coins when the coin went bust he will see i am out of pocket and very sad

and if a coin forks due to everybody mining on the biggest pool it's not the dev's fault either.

dev wouldn't need to compensate anyone for that, it's just how things go on coins with a fast pow.

that is why i like the dev, its not his fault, but he is paying what he can, holding this coin for sure. id say not give any more coins out,  and march on with kore future, but im not in the miner's position so it would be wrong for me to say that. dev knows best he has said we will be getting info shortly, hopefully its the whitepaper

Yes we could not give any more out but then we would have some very un happy early miners.

We have decided to dedicate the rest of the pre mine to compensating all, yes it was for development costs etc but we believe in Kore that much that we will carry on and fund out of our own pockets.

On that note we know it's hard but please be patient as these false compensation claims do take a lot more time to deal with, and as the price of Kore is going up we have found ourselves receiving more and more...

The white paper/roadmap/time line is due out today but that is dependant on how fast we can go through all these pms as we don't want to release while still going through compensation as that would lead to further pms and delay claims even longer.

We hope you understand and are patient as the situation we are in at the moment is not ideal but we are trying our best to make Kore the best it can be!

really appreciate what your doing very rare in crypto world only coins with a serious future, would do this. the thing is your PM list will only get bigger, it will be never ending, as people are realizing this coin has promise. the best thing would be to release the paper and let the coin take its course, and you can work further on the PM's.

you can create a donation address, im sure there will be many members willing to donate, to help develop your coin
pryptofan

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:18:05 PM

updated conf file, tried restarting wallet and deleting / redownloading and everything else anyone can suggest multiple times... nothin works O_O.... Stuck at a different block every time i try something new.  I've downloaded maybe 50 different wallets since 2011, and I've never had this issue. Ermmmm hope it's not me that's doing something wrong Sad
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:21:26 PM

really appreciate what your doing very rare in crypto world only coins with a serious future, would do this. the thing is your PM list will only get bigger, it will be never ending, as people are realizing this coin has promise. the best thing would be to release the paper and let the coin take its course, and you can work further on the PM's.

you can create a donation address, im sure there will be many members willing to donate, to help develop your coin

wow they are really gonna repay us for our lost coins i cant believe that it just goes to show not every  cryptonerd  is a nigerian from bulgaria  looking to get over and  make off  kudos

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
ballzdeep

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:23:17 PM

updated conf file, tried restarting wallet and deleting / redownloading and everything else anyone can suggest multiple times... nothin works O_O.... Stuck at a different block every time i try something new.  I've downloaded maybe 50 different wallets since 2011, and I've never had this issue. Ermmmm hope it's not me that's doing something wrong Sad

JUst add the nodes and let it be, I slept on it then it was synced.

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
pryptofan

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:27:12 PM

will do, ty.
pryptofan

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:32:20 PM

I lost about 1K on forks. Would you please take 100% of that and keep it for yourself for doing the right thing and being honest.
I believe in Kore and I believe in you.

slurp Cheesy
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:42:08 PM

We are sorry for the delays, we received 100+ pms and messages in the last 24 hours, with a rather big amount trying to falsify claims which just delay the real claims even further.

We would like to say that this isn't a free hand out and if you are claiming please don't waste our time if you are just trying to get free Kore as we do investigate to make sure.

Also more information coming out shortly we are sorry things have been pushed back a bit but we are trying to Make things right an secure for the miners who are the backbone of Kore.

I've been no less than a jackass on this thread.  At the time it felt called for.

Your desire to want to stick to it and not disappear shows something of your character regardless.

I was hashing on suprnova before things went to shit.  Didn't have time to update the wallet and pull them off before they pulled the plug.

I lost, from memory, 1700+ and I'd like to get them back.  You've shown due diligence and put alot of effort into an overly burdensome task at your own free will. 
If your able to verify the coins I mined at suprnova as legit, then I'd like to donate half of them back to you.  I'll PM the details.

More than fair.  Appreciated. 
dminer69

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:52:06 PM

dev please setup a wallet address so we could donate to support future development and one for you
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:54:31 PM

Closely following this project i admire the Dev paying back miners who suffered a loss.

For that matter & since this project has risen in value ill donate a few Kore once  donation address is set up..,

Paying it forward
fengzi52188888

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:02:12 AM

如果你的钱包硬币丢失了,我也许可以帮你找回,请加我Q11036638.收取10%佣金!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:02:21 AM

WOW The DEV IS such a lovely person. I think this coin will go far.  Maybe those that hold a lot of KORES can donate in a fund.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:05:12 AM

holy golden forks batman dev just pm'd me said to resend my addy  and he will send payment gave him my ipominer details hopefully we get this fixed awesomesauce

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:48:02 AM

This is another Cryptcoin?

what are the plans for developments?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:56:05 AM

Isn't there supposed to be a whitepaper soon?
SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:35:50 AM

I send address wallet two days ago in PM, no answer Huh
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:41:09 AM

Isn't there supposed to be a whitepaper soon?

So yes, no, possibly, could be, maybe, hell no, hell yes, supposedly, absolutely, can't wait, if only, holy cow the whitepaper's actually almost done and it's the best thing that has ever been created in the history of mankind?  Anyone?
axsdf

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:00:40 AM

Kore was designed to be a clone shitcoin.
devachelekar

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:07:13 AM

Kore was designed to be a clone shitcoin.

Sorry you won't get cheap coins!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: