Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:43:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitseedmike

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 03:26:03 PM

Why make a second clone and dilute your resources?

Why not hand over  day-to-day control of XCR to the enthusiastic LISK guys?

Having two under-resourced projects isn't better, it's bloody madness!!!

kennyp, suppose you are a rapper or comedian.  You rehearse your act for months, maybe a year, and even perform it in front of other rappers/comedians for feedback.  Then you get a gig on a TV show.  However, the act that goes on just before you, having heard it from you at rehearsal, now performs your act. 

How would you feel? 

Do you think that the thief deserves the respect of the public?

That happened to me once in grade school. The teacher gave us a description and asked us to draw a picture of it. I was the only one in the class who figured out what she was really describing. A friend next to me asked me what I was drawing since it didn't look at all like anything anyone else was drawing, and I told him. He quickly revised his drawing and got called on first to present, and got credit for figuring out the right answer. It's just a risk one takes about being open with one's ideas and work.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:29:32 PM

Could anyone give a brief description of the current situation in Crypti? Like 2-3 phrases.
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:44:56 PM

Insider mutiny - two from within split and will fork the network in a new ICO. XCR crew now with zero funds and no ability to raise more money.

*add to this that 30% of the delegates on the DPOS are now being taken down (because they were all being ran by one of the two dissenters who are leaving)

Could anyone give a brief description of the current situation in Crypti? Like 2-3 phrases.
bitseedmike

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 03:46:22 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 04:14:56 PM by bitseedmike

The project is being relaunched with an ICO as a new delegated proof of stake coin, Lisk, based on the existing crypti code. The new coin will have some increase in supply to reward delegate forging node operators. The additional increases in supply will be reduced as value of the coin increases. The ICO funds of BTC and ETH will be used to fund continued development of the platform, market it, and create distributed applications based on the platform. The details are at https://blog.lisk.io/the-lisk-roadmap-9e854719e792#.d14dbprp2. Existing XCR holders may convert to Lisk at an exchange rate of 1300 sats. This is very similar to the ICO of Iota with holders of Jinn able to convert into Iota.

bitseedmike

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 03:51:04 PM

Insider mutiny - two from within split and will fork the network in a new ICO. XCR crew now with zero funds and no ability to raise more money.

*add to this that 30% of the delegates on the DPOS are now being taken down (because they were all being ran by one of the two dissenters who are leaving)

The Foundation does have the resources to replace the delegates which are currently being run by former Foundation members and operate them for 6 months. Since the network is still operational, we are still in the process of grooming delegates to move as many reliable community run delegates into operation.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:58:16 PM

Thank you, guys.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:38:26 PM

bitseedmike is actually telling lies. Crypti isn' being relaunched in any ways. There are two guys who are going to fork Crypti, that's all. If two guys from Nxt would fork Nxt it doesn't mean that Nxt is being relaunched.

bitseedmike

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 05:21:04 PM

bitseedmike is actually telling lies. Crypti isn' being relaunched in any ways. There are two guys who are going to fork Crypti, that's all. If two guys from Nxt would fork Nxt it doesn't mean that Nxt is being relaunched.

Guess it's a matter of terminology. The point is that Lisk is being launched with the full support of the founders of Crypti and its developers, and we encourage people, including Crypti community members and holders of XCR, to participate in it.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:29:48 PM

Guess it's a matter of terminology. The point is that Lisk is being launched with the full support of the founders of Crypti and its developers, and we encourage people, including Crypti community members and holders of XCR, to participate in it.

Are you a politician? I have no problem with Lisk and going to invest some money too, but it's a separate project that has nothing to do with Crypti or Crypti developers except the fact that it's based on the source code created by Crypti devs. And those who launches Lisk are not even from the original Crypti team. So stop telling bullshit, okay?

rtrtcrypto

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:47:03 PM

You are out-of-date with your info... read the CHAT between devs of LISK and XCR that was posted. The teams are integrating on some level. Things are not as clear as you think they are at this stage.

Are you a politician? I have no problem with Lisk and going to invest some money too, but it's a separate project that has nothing to do with Crypti or Crypti developers except the fact that it's based on the source code created by Crypti devs. And those who launches Lisk are not even from the original Crypti team. So stop telling bullshit, okay?
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:55:14 PM

You are out-of-date with your info... read the CHAT between devs of LISK and XCR that was posted. The teams are integrating on some level. Things are not as clear as you think they are at this stage.

I read the chat. You still suck the info out of your own finger. The fact that Crypti devs is communicating with Lisk devs doesn't mean that Crypti is relaunching under Lisk name.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:01:30 PM

Anyhow, unless core Crypti dev backs up your words, you're just another luying asshole. And that kind of people they have in lisk team? It doesn't say any good about the future of that project. I would choose people more carefully if I was them.

rtrtcrypto

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:07:13 PM

It is not about "relaunch", it's about the fact that the XCR is going to fully support (even help) the LISK team. What are you not getting about this? I don't care what they call it, MAX and Olivier decided to fork XCR with a roadmap that was/is similar to XCR - now XCR has no chance of funds and has their roadmap taken by a fork with up to date code.
The XCR team decided they won't survive on their own and will support the fork strategically. I'm not sure why even continue on two fronts then, just follow the team over to LISK.
If LISK takes off, XCR is an out-of-date fork. If LISK fails, XCR is still insolvent as a foundation (or whatever, they can afford 6 months of helping keep DPOS going).

Max and Olivier pretty much torpedoed the project - period.

You don't want to call it a relaunch, no problem, I won't/wouldn't call it that either... it's much worse than that. LISK now has the XCR devs working/helping them FOR FREE. Who will develop XCR further? Well, according to devs, their work is almost DONE. So, XCR is what it is more or less. What "that" that is amounts to a DPOS system that could not even muster up enough interest to secure the chain.

Shall I continue?

I read the chat. You still suck the info out of your own finger. The fact that Crypti devs is communicating with Lisk devs doesn't mean that Crypti is relaunching under Lisk name.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:14:18 PM

Your attempt to have more attention by using more space in your posts and answering on top of other post instead of regular forum rules is hilarious.

None of your words prove anything by the way. "They took a roadmap!!! OMG!!! They took damn roadmap.". Now Crypti is ruined.

It is not about "relaunch", it's about the fact that the XCR is going to fully support (even help) the LISK team. What are you not getting about this? I don't care what they call it, MAX and Olivier decided to fork XCR with a roadmap that was/is similar to XCR - now XCR has no chance of funds and has their roadmap taken by a fork with up to date code.
The XCR team decided they won't survive on their own and will support the fork strategically. I'm not sure why even continue on two fronts then, just follow the team over to LISK.
If LISK takes off, XCR is an out-of-date fork. If LISK fails, XCR is still insolvent as a foundation (or whatever, they can afford 6 months of helping keep DPOS going).

You don't want to call it a relaunch, no problem, I won't/wouldn't call it that either... it's much worse than that. LISK now has the XCR devs working/helping them FOR FREE. Who will develop XCR further? Well, according to devs, their work is almost DONE. So, XCR is what it is more or less. What "that" that is amounts to a DPOS system that could not even muster up enough interest to secure the chain.

Shall I continue?

rtrtcrypto

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:17:51 PM

What is "more mention"? I'm really confused, you might be the stupidest person I've seen yet on this forum - please, try to comprehend the things you are reading. Since you believe in the project so much, go ahead and buy my stake in it. I am one of the largest holders.

Will be glad to escrow through someone and we can both be happy - show your support of XCR with more than empty words.

Otherwise, get out of the way so grown-ups can have a meaningful space to work out the problems that MAX and OLIVIER have caused the community in the last 3-4 days.

Your attempt to have more attention by using more space in your posts and answering on top of other post instead of regular forum rules is hilarious.

None of your words prove anything by the way. They took a roadmap!!! OMG!!! They took damn roadmap. Now Crypti is ruined.

Shall I continue?

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:32:47 PM

What is "more mention"? I'm really confused, you might be the stupidest person I've seen yet on this forum - please, try to comprehend the things you are reading. Since you believe in the project so much, go ahead and buy my stake in it. I am one of the largest holders.

Will be glad to escrow through someone and we can both be happy - show your support of XCR with more than empty words.

Otherwise, get out of the way so grown-ups can have a meaningful space to work out the problems that MAX and OLIVIER have caused the community in the last 3-4 days

You can't read? Then ask someone to read you my post.

I buy on Polo. There are always weak hands that dump at low prices. You are eager to sell, so I most likely will be able to buy at 600-700 satoshi from you on Polo. And then invest it in Lisk at 1300 satoshi.

I think that this whole thing will only bring good for everybody: both coins teams and their investors. Success of Crypti would bring more attention to its forks. Success of its forks would bring more attention to the original coin - Crypti. And now when Crypti team has a competitor I hope they'll start marketing in addition to amazing development work which is obvoiusly not enough for success. Crypti is better than Ethereum at this point but way cheaper because lack of marketing.

rtrtcrypto

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:37:08 PM

You win. You must be an outright troll. Welcome to my ignore list.
As a last comment to you - yes, this all is GREAT news for investors and XCR! MUCH WOW!  Roll Eyes Can't wait for more of this great news to rain down on us.

Otherwise, get out of the way so grown-ups can have a meaningful space to work out the problems that MAX and OLIVIER have caused the community in the last 3-4 days

I buy on Polo. There are always weak hands that dump at low prices. You are eager to sell, so I most likely will be able to buy at 600-700 satoshi from you on Polo. And then invest it in Lisk at 1300 satoshi.

I think that this whole thing will only bring good for everybody: both coins teams and their investors. Success of Crypti would bring more attention to its forks. Success of its forks would bring more attention to the original coin - Crypti. And now when Crypti team has a competitor I hope they'll start marketing in addition to amazing development work which is obvoiusly not enough for success. Crypti is better than Ethereum at this point but way cheaper because lack of marketing.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:42:01 PM

You win. You must be an outright troll. Welcome to my ignore list.
As a last comment to you - yes, this all is GREAT news for investors and XCR! MUCH WOW!  Roll Eyes Can't wait for more of this great news to rain down on us.

If you're so sure that both projects are doomed why wouldn't you just dump all coins you have at any price possible. It's better than lose everything. Just don't forget to take a look at both coins price in a few months from now. It would be a good life lesson to you.

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:43:43 PM

I have to agree with rtrtcrypto. You can't relaunch what is essentially the same project with a new ICO and expect people to have more confidence that you'll achieve what you set out to do this time around. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
charvesp

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:49:18 PM

dzarmush, you're not getting it. Crypti is now Lisk. The Crypti founders including Boris who "was" Crypti, agreed they can't continue. Their only hope

is to put all their support to Max and Olivier for the original Crypti dream to continue. Naturally they will convert their xcr to Lisk so all their work

will be rewarded should Lisk succeed. After Lisk launches, Crypti will be supported for like 6 months? Anybody is free to continue Crypti as its open source but why?

Lisk will be the new Crypti for better or worse.

Guys if you think we still have an Eth killer or at the very least a chance to take a big slice of Eth pie, don't sell any xcr for less than 1200 sats.

I just hope the ico can raise enough btc.
Pages: « 1 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: