Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:03:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypti (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 06:54:39 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 07:17:28 AM by crypti

Hi all,

News

OP post updated, a lot of news there. Vesting, news of IPO and Dgex.
For more info - read please.

Ticker vote

Vote of our ticker:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679779.0

We need your help! Let's choose it together!

Wallet/Development

We fixed bugs in wallet, it's already deployed, thanks community for responses and found issues. We continue work.

On the end of this week we will launch PoS for invited people.
If you want to be invited, please, send me your test (TEST, not your real) secretphrase, we will install node for you. Limit for first time: 30 peoples, then we will invite more.

So there is no cap on maximum investment, and no max per user?

So we have the next Swarm and maidsafe. No ROI for early investors, only huge risks. But we can dump them for 50% after launch.
OMG the next hated project. How can you do that?

Cap per user added in OP post.
lucky88888

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:05:15 AM

your saying that this is all new source. but it looks so similar to nxt.
can you explain this.

right now from scale of 1-10 I'm willing to only invest 1 because of this reason.

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
Recommended ASSET -> Jinn : Lead Dev Come-from-Beyond (ternary processors!)
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/
CryptInvest
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1132

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:08:41 AM

Coin with an interesting feature. Vozmoyuno and it will work. Be sure to try.
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 07:17:03 AM

your saying that this is all new source. but it looks so similar to nxt.
can you explain this.

right now from scale of 1-10 I'm willing to only invest 1 because of this reason.

What is similar of nxt? Wallet? We just take Nxt wallet as example.
About source code, we looked on nxt source first time when started development, maybe so there exist something like in nxt.
It's written in Node.js, not a fork.

In any way on this week we will start P2P and PoS for invited users, and do refactoring, remove unused trash.
michaelsss

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:32:20 AM

i dont think used degx exchange is good idea.
all what i see is dev team wanna make money but not  protect investors'benefits
i dont wanna invest this coin sorry
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:37:27 AM

Dgex will accept NXT or BTC for the IPO?

You will be able to easy convert NXT to BTC on Dgex.
SyRenity

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:38:25 AM

dude where do i send my bitcoins to?! i need to invest in ipo! seriously!
and i need to know how much is invested so far. transparency of the total investment would be good.

There will be a public ledger, showing how much BTC were invested from each (partially obscured) BTC address, and the estimated amount of Crypti this address will get.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:40:30 AM

dude where do i send my bitcoins to?! i need to invest in ipo! seriously!
and i need to know how much is invested so far. transparency of the total investment would be good.

There will be a public ledger, showing how much BTC were invested from each (partially obscured) BTC address, and the estimated amount of Crypti this address will get.
Sir, is the pre-sale date and time finalized?

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
SyRenity

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:46:39 AM

This was just before the initial distribution. While it was later corrected by SyRenity to reflect the OP; now we have ended up with the same distribution (up to 25% premine for the guys). Now, IMO this amounts to double speak and constant moving goalpost by the team. So I am outta here.

Can you point me where we ever double-spoke? The announcement from the start included 15% + 10% for the team, however following community requests we have made the following changes:

* 10% is a sliding scale, exchanging Crypti % for raised BTC (like company trading equity for more funds)
* All Crypti % are being vested and controlled by the Foundation (which includes members of the community)

And of course, all raised BTC are being controlled by the Foundation.

I personally unable to see how this considered a pre-mine, considering it's in community interest to give motivation to Crypti team to keep working and advance the tech further.

Again, think of it as a start-up business that you considering the invest, do you really think that initial investor and the team that took the risk and self-funded themselves up to this moment, do not deserve 15%-25% (pending how much they raise), which is also released to them on a vested schedule?
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 07:53:24 AM

This was just before the initial distribution. While it was later corrected by SyRenity to reflect the OP; now we have ended up with the same distribution (up to 25% premine for the guys). Now, IMO this amounts to double speak and constant moving goalpost by the team. So I am outta here.

Can you point me where we ever double-spoke? The announcement from the start included 15% + 10% for the team, however following community requests we have made the following changes:

* 10% is a sliding scale, exchanging Crypti % for raised BTC (like company trading equity for more funds)
* All Crypti % are being vested and controlled by the Foundation (which includes members of the community)

And of course, all raised BTC are being controlled by the Foundation.

I personally unable to see how this considered a pre-mine, considering it's in community interest to give motivation to Crypti team to keep working and advance the tech further.

Again, think of it as a start-up business that you considering the invest, do you really think that initial investor and the team that took the risk and self-funded themselves up to this moment, do not deserve 15%-25% (pending how much they raise), which is also released to them on a vested schedule?
Are you being serious? Look at the post I mentioned. Let me quote the two statements for you too:

From me:

15% premine?
the premine is too damn high. Especially when you consider the fact that there will be an IPO. Seems like devs are really greedy.

Premine should only be an option if IPO won't reach any significant amount. I don't see why devs should be rewarded twice, plus the possibility of dumping puts the whole project at jeopardy.
No matter how good the intentions of devs are, such a significant premine will put off any sensible investor and cause a lot of FUD in community.

As it was both written in the OP and explained several times, the raised funds will be transparently managed by the foundation, consisting from both the launch team members and the community members. The developers and the original investor will only receive 15% + 0%-10% (based on the raised amount), as compensation for their risks and hard work, and as motivation to keep working and advancing the Crypti protocol.
Wait, what?! From what I understood from OP and Grexx was that 0-10% was earmarked for development purposes going ahead and managed by the community and not "received" by anyone. So now everyone's stakes are raised to 15-25%.

here's what you said afterwards:
Wait, what?! From what I understood from OP and Grexx was that 0-10% was earmarked for development purposes going ahead and managed by the community and not "received" by anyone.

Correct, my mistake (fixed in post above).

And then the whole point was never this:
"15% + 0 - 10% (sliding scale, depending on amount of raised funds) of the genesis block will be allocated to the initial buyer, the creator and lead developer of the project, and the Crypti team, to ensure post-launch development of Crypti. These Crypti amounts will be released on a vested schedule, and kept in a public account so all transactions can be monitored."

Rather that if, a big if, there was any development money raised, it will be managed by the community.

So lets see, first you said "managed by community" then changed it to "public account with monitored transaction". Yeah thats totally not doublespeak.

Edit: Now I see you are using "managed by community/foundation" with "All funds will be stored on our BTC account, we will post reports every month." interchangeably. Do you seriously think thats the same thing? Well then all I can say good luck to anyone who invests in this. We will talk after 6 mths.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
SyRenity

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:24:27 AM

And then the whole point was never this:
"15% + 0 - 10% (sliding scale, depending on amount of raised funds) of the genesis block will be allocated to the initial buyer, the creator and lead developer of the project, and the Crypti team, to ensure post-launch development of Crypti. These Crypti amounts will be released on a vested schedule, and kept in a public account so all transactions can be monitored."

Rather that if, a big if, there was any development money raised, it will be managed by the community.

So lets see, first you said "managed by community" then changed it to "public account with monitored transaction". Yeah thats totally not doublespeak.

Edit: Now I see you are using "managed by community/foundation" with "All funds will be stored on our BTC account, we will post reports every month." interchangeably. Do you seriously think thats the same thing?

You have a point there, I indeed missed this part with the discussions we done and changes we made. The 0%-10% have been intended from the start to be used as a payment to developers, which now has been modified to be interchangeable with the raised BTC. Thanks for noticing this, we will update the OP.

As per your remark regarding the funds management, we said from the start that funds will be managed by Foundation, which will include members of Crypti team and the community working together. The remaining Crypti % and raised BTC funds used for Crypti team funding, will be indeed stored in a publicly accessible account, so everyone could monitor it and see where the Crypti / BTC are being spent. If there was some inconsistency of this with what we have communicated in past, I apologize for that.
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 08:35:06 AM

Fixed error with Crypti allocation in OP post.
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 08:38:37 AM

PoS tester group

If you want to be invited to PoS tester group, please, send me your test (not real) passphrase.
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:57:34 AM

Hi all,

News

Ticker vote

Vote of our ticker:

Wallet/Development

We fixed bugs in wallet, it's already deployed, thanks community for responses and found issues. We continue work.

If you want to be invited, please, send me your test (TEST, not your real) secretphrase, we will install node for you. Limit for first time: 30 peoples, then we will invite more.

So we have the next Swarm and maidsafe. No ROI for early investors, only huge risks. But we can dump them for 50% after launch.

Jesus 10% per user is a joke. One of them can dump the price to exactly 0.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
mobing

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:21:18 AM

Dev, you should give inverstor the other way to join the pre-sale, especailly for the guys who have no dgex account..

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.TxYDJZDCkQKEP8dTtbZouA4b7G6Zuwi1zN
tobeaj2meraa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:27:54 AM

Dev, you should give inverstor the other way to join the pre-sale, especailly for the guys who have no dgex account..
Man, you should read this thread carefully, don't ask these stupid questions again and again, it waste the DEV's time.
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 09:36:05 AM

We have way. Maximint is our escrow, we will provide btc address.
gvans

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:46:53 AM

10% seems really high. See, if around 2 or 3% is considered usually maximum healthy premine on altcoins, why should buy-inn be any bigger?

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
amanai99

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:12:19 AM

Hi all,

News

Ticker vote

Vote of our ticker:

Wallet/Development

Oh God....Another "always unsatisfied" annoying troll.....How many of you guys are here? Or may be you are group of trolls who get paid by someone?
YNWA2806

Activity: 398

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:17:20 AM

As a "non-troll" I have to agree that 10% cap is worthless.......

2-4% would be much efficient and based on the interest here should still allow a BIG investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: