Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:18:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptozim

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:51:51 PM

Posted July 7

What I mean is...  let's assume dgex and all your test rounds are ready today at 9 GMT...  do NOT make an announcement at 9:30 GMT saying that the pre-sale will start at 10, 11, 12, etc. GMT today...  the announcement should be something like Pre-sale will start on July 9, 2014 at 6 GMT.

Indeed, hence we updated the OP:
Important: we solve last issues with dgex, IPO can little be moved (1-2 days). Wait please.

Posted July 9, 2014 at 10:05:00 AM UTC

Important update
We are very excited to announce, that Bter will join pre-sale as a 3rd escrow option!

Bter will offer the following competitive advantages:
  • 0% escrow fee
  • Trading start once the pre-sale is over (pending integration with Crypti API)
  • Refund option - every buyer will be able to get his BTC back within the first 20 days of the pre-sale.
    (Starting with the 21st day, 10% of the transaction will be automatically converted to Crypti each day, to prevent potential last moment gaming)

We believe that Bter addition will further ensure the initial distribution of Crypti, creating a significant customer base that will be very attractive for eCommerce and merchants, and assist in promoting Crypti to become their new favorite sales and payment channel.

Pre-sale start
We are aiming to start the pre-sale at 10/7, 00:00 UTC, final date will be published later both here and via email announcements (to these who have registered on Crypti site).

The ANN will be updated soon, and pre-sale instructions will be posted as well.

So, after agreeing to publish the pre-sale start time 1-2 days in advance, you turn right around and give us 14 hours notice.

Between that, and all the delays, this whole thing is turning into a real shit show. I've been following this from the beginning, but I'm really starting to second guess my interest in this coin.

BTC: 15h26g3SUu6iXUi1phv5FHmASc5hDeGHpJ | LSK: 840098997497226041L | CSC: cMsbRGMLzu7Ss8L7Vv6osksUyt5P322uxS
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:18:07 PM

So, after agreeing to publish the pre-sale start time 1-2 days in advance, you turn right around and give us 14 hours notice.

Between that, and all the delays, this whole thing is turning into a real shit show. I've been following this from the beginning, but I'm really starting to second guess my interest in this coin.

Have you read the following:
aiming to start the pre-sale at 10/7, 00:00 UTC, final date will be published later

We are still considering this, and will take any community wishes into account (as we always did).
rabbiter

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:25:39 PM

we in ukraine love the chinese.  they are going to the moon.  the west is in decline.

~CfA~

I hate to highlight a fault in your plan but Ukraine just sold its soul into debt slavery to the Eurozone rejecting the more powerful Russia/Asia alliance.

http://www.sadtrombone.com/?play=true
amanai99

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:25:15 PM

and yet you could find out from the OP that IPO will start in a couple of days....so you have about 30 days +14hours to participate in IPO. What's the problem??
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:27:25 PM

BTER is based in China.   Bitcoin is illegal in China.  You risk having your BTC locked out by the China Firewall or confiscated by the Chinese National Police.  

Nor do you have a recourse if your coins are stolen.

BTER has had many coins stolen.  they want you to use GOOGLE two factor authentication,which you will have to installon yor smartphone. 

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:28:24 PM

Sorry if this was answered here, but are you going to cap the IPO to 500BTC ? or is it going to be unlimited ?
SyRenity

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:38:18 PM

BTER is based in China.   Bitcoin is illegal in China.  You risk having your BTC locked out by the China Firewall or confiscated by the Chinese National Police.  

BTER has had many coins stolen.  they want you to use GOOGLE two factor authentication,which you will have to installon yor smartphone.  

And still the top exchange is China based...

Any evidence to Bter "stealing" any coins, before you throw these accusations?

Also, two factor authentication is actually a very good security measure, and practically is a standard today.
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:39:48 PM

BTER has had many coins stolen.  they want you to use GOOGLE two factor authentication,which you will have to installon yor smartphone.  

Also, two factor authentication is actually a very good security measure, and practically a standard today.

I did not say they were "Stealing coins"  I said many coins have been stolen by hacks.  Check the other blogs, like FRESH coin

As for the two factor auth... they only use the GOOGLE authenticator.  So you have to give GOOGLE all your personal information, and let them monitor you when you use the service.  GOOGLE=NSA.

SyRenity

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:40:18 PM

Sorry if this was answered here, but are you going to cap the IPO to 500BTC ? or is it going to be unlimited ?

After multiple discussions, we decided to leave it uncapped to avoid blocking latecomers, and to ensure a good initial distribution for Crypti.

There will be a cap per investor (currently 10% of total volume, we are discussing to lower it further).
Tobo

Activity: 763

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:54:21 PM

Has the time of pre-sale set up yet?
cryptozim

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:56:04 PM

Have you read the following:
aiming to start the pre-sale at 10/7, 00:00 UTC, final date will be published later

We are still considering this, and will take any community wishes into account (as we always did).

Soooo.... "We're starting the pre-sale in 14 hours. Unless we don't. We'll let you know 3 hours before the sale begins."

You need to pick a date/time at least 36 hours in the future, then stick to that date.

and yet you could find out from the OP that IPO will start in a couple of days....so you have about 30 days +14hours to participate in IPO. What's the problem??

The OP has been edited. The original ANN said presale starts June 30. They keep updating it every time they change their minds and push the IPO back.

BTC: 15h26g3SUu6iXUi1phv5FHmASc5hDeGHpJ | LSK: 840098997497226041L | CSC: cMsbRGMLzu7Ss8L7Vv6osksUyt5P322uxS
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:19:28 PM

After multiple discussions, we decided to leave it uncapped to avoid blocking latecomers, and to ensure a good initial distribution for Crypti.

There will be a cap per investor (currently 10% of total volume, we are discussing to lower it further).

But, there is no real way of capping an investor in the crypto world...  Undecided
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:20:36 PM

Important update
We are very excited to announce, that Bter will join pre-sale as a 3rd escrow option!

Bter will offer the following competitive advantages:
  • 0% escrow fee
  • Trading start once the pre-sale is over (pending integration with Crypti API)
  • Refund option - every buyer will be able to get his BTC back within the first 20 days of the pre-sale.
    (Starting with the 21st day, 10% of the transaction will be automatically converted to Crypti each day, to prevent potential last moment gaming)

We believe that Bter addition will further ensure the initial distribution of Crypti, creating a significant customer base that will be very attractive for eCommerce and merchants, and assist in promoting Crypti to become their new favorite sales and payment channel.

Pre-sale start
We are aiming to start the pre-sale at 10/7, 00:00 UTC, final date will be published later both here and via email announcements (to these who have registered on Crypti site).

The ANN will be updated soon, and pre-sale instructions will be posted as well.

why not add Poloniex, Mintpal, btc38 ? if you will , i would like to pledge 0.001 BTC help your team to add these exchange

can you tell me the time you spend how to sell Crypti and the development ?

Only bter, dgex contacted us and want to make Pre-sale and trading after Pre-sale.

you knew that there are so many Chinese people want to invest this coin from these post, so you team take the initiative contact the bter in order to attract more and more Chinese investor - to get more BTC .  Chinese man seems stupid.  Wink

I really hate this motivation .  people will far away with your and your team.

Last question , could tell us whether is your contact bter or bter contact your at first ? Please answear me .

I didn't send any requests to bter, maybe somebody from team, but i don't know. Bter contacted me first in PM.
And do you want to block all Chinese guys? It's very stupid, i can't do it. And this is racism.

I would verify that this is actually BTER. The NXT team got contacted by "mintpal" that said if they sent them "X" BTC that they would add it to the exchange. Turned out to be a scammer.
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:28:38 PM

Also, two factor authentication is actually a very good security measure, and practically a standard today.

I did not say they were "Stealing coins"  I said many coins have been stolen by hacks.  Check the other blogs, like FRESH coin

As for the two factor auth... they only use the GOOGLE authenticator.  So you have to give GOOGLE all your personal information, and let them monitor you when you use the service.  GOOGLE=NSA.

I'm going to assume you have never used Google Authenticator. You need to give Zero information to google to use it. You can even use another app. For iOS there is HDE OTP which is said to be compatible. Windows Phones have their own app as well.

Also, google has been taking serious steps to keep the NSA from being able to monitor stuff. Got any more FUD to spread?
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 04:34:53 PM

I do hope you guys are keeping up to Grexx's standard (from Levelcoin's thread)
This forum just seems like it caters to empowering shady people. The lack of any form of standards or regulations on the posting, marketing, and fund-raising of these altcoins is kind of unbelievable.

Is there any type of launch platform with built in escrow that you can use to find legitimate and vetted new coins? One where for instance the moderators who run the site require driver's license, phone contact, and other forms of proof? The first time I tried to create a Mt. Gox account I got denied because I didn't provide the right kind of utility bill with my address, they need something with that level of scrutiny.

I think new coins, if implementing new ideas and conducting proper and legitimate launches are a great thing for the community, but now that I have started looking into how many of them are scams and just downright unprofessional it kind of makes me want to steer clear of here altogether.

Here's another for someone who wants to know where the devs are coming with their IPO figures

We have seen launches bring in anywhere from 23 BTC - 143 BTC for "PoS" type coins.

If we look at these numbers based on the BTC -> USD value on Coinbase as of today (roughly $606), that equates to anywhere from about $14,000 USD - $87,000 USD. To many, this might seem like a fortune, but to a business trying to get off of the ground with no future ability to make money (we aren't maintaining any rights or ability to sell our product later), this is a very small sum of money. Let's try to put this amount in perspective.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:08:42 PM

I would verify that this is actually BTER. The NXT team got contacted by "mintpal" that said if they sent them "X" BTC that they would add it to the exchange. Turned out to be a scammer.

https://twitter.com/btercom/status/486884053623115777

https://bter.com/article/1752

As for the two factor auth... they only use the GOOGLE authenticator.  So you have to give GOOGLE all your personal information, and let them monitor you when you use the service.

I'm going to assume you have never used Google Authenticator. You need to give Zero information to google to use it. You can even use another app. For iOS there is HDE OTP which is said to be compatible. Windows Phones have their own app as well.

http://mclamp.github.io/JAuth

thanks! I didn't know about jauth.
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:28:31 PM

Pre-sale
Because Crypti is a Proof-of-Stake crypto-currency we will rely on an pre-sale for initial distribution of the supply. The total amount of Crypti in existence will be 100 Million. One Crypti will have 8 digits after the decimal point.

The pre-sale will start on July 7th-8th.

The pre-sale will last 30 days and we will accept Bitcoin and NXT (through conversion to BTC on Dgex.com). In order to encourage people not to wait until the last day to buy, a structure rewarding early adopters will be used.

A bonus of 30% increase in stake will be awarded at the beginning of the pre-sale. This will be continuously reduced at a rate of 1% per day over the course of the sale to a final 0% bonus at the end of the sale.

Transactions will be made to an escrow address to be published towards the beginning of the pre-sale, and via the Dgex.com platform.

Please note that after the pre-sale is finished it might be possible that the project is not yet ready for release. We are aiming to provide a public beta before the start of the pre-sale.

The source code of the complete project and following updates will be provided in quarterly releases. This will protect buyers against early clones.

Each week ends on Monday 24:00 GMT. Pre-sale will be finished in month.

Important: we solve last issues with dgex, IPO can little be moved (1-2 days). Wait please.

Escrow

• Bter.com will do the escrow through their exchange platform (for 0% fee to be deducted from the transfer). Refunds will be possible
  • dgex.com will do the escrow through their exchange (for 3% fee to be deducted from the transfer), allowing to easily use NXT for the pre-sale
  • Maxmint will provide the escrow for direct transactions (for a 1% fee to be deducted from the transfer). Minimum amount will be 0.01 BTC

Please provide a logic explanation on how would that work over the exchange, how would you know if I bought my coins on the 1st day or the last ?

When do we get CRYPTI and not CRSALE ?
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:31:38 PM

Pre-sale
Because Crypti is a Proof-of-Stake crypto-currency we will rely on an pre-sale for initial distribution of the supply. The total amount of Crypti in existence will be 100 Million. One Crypti will have 8 digits after the decimal point.

The pre-sale will last 30 days and we will accept Bitcoin and NXT (through conversion to BTC on Dgex.com). In order to encourage people not to wait until the last day to buy, a structure rewarding early adopters will be used.

A bonus of 30% increase in stake will be awarded at the beginning of the pre-sale. This will be continuously reduced at a rate of 1% per day over the course of the sale to a final 0% bonus at the end of the sale.

Transactions will be made to an escrow address to be published towards the beginning of the pre-sale, and via the Dgex.com platform.

Please note that after the pre-sale is finished it might be possible that the project is not yet ready for release. We are aiming to provide a public beta before the start of the pre-sale.

The source code of the complete project and following updates will be provided in quarterly releases. This will protect buyers against early clones.

Escrow

• Bter.com will do the escrow through their exchange platform (for 0% fee to be deducted from the transfer). Refunds will be possible
  • dgex.com will do the escrow through their exchange (for 3% fee to be deducted from the transfer), allowing to easily use NXT for the pre-sale
  • Maxmint will provide the escrow for direct transactions (for a 1% fee to be deducted from the transfer). Minimum amount will be 0.01 BTC

Please provide a logic explanation on how would that work over the exchange, how would you know if I bought my coins on the 1st day or the last ?

The date stamp on the transaction log perhaps?
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:34:12 PM

Pre-sale

Escrow

Over the market ? and how would that work ? should I give them my password or provide a screenshot ?  give me a break..
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:43:50 PM

Pre-sale

Escrow

Over the market ? and how would that work ? should I give them my password or provide a screenshot ?  give me a break..

I must have missed something here. If the exchange is doing the sale of a placeholder they will have all the purchase records available to them. No screenshots or passwords needed.

What are you talking about?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: