Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4920

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:19:06 PM

...But if we aren't in the discussion for top 2 or 3 Crypto Currencies 12 months from now, we will be horribly disappointed.

Lofty aspirations, I like that. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:19:54 PM

Or, Add the extra BTC as BTER BUY orders for coin launch in order received if purchasers wish. That way they will not lose their place in line and will be first in line for  buy orders at initial price.

Currently it's possible to send BTC to Maxmint, in order to be added to the waiting list (with bonus applied for the moment of transaction, recorded in block-chain).
Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:23:03 PM

Can I ask devs how and when some of the 750BTC that they got will be used for Crypti promotion/marketing? Will it include some TV or Radio or just youtube commercial?

Currently the focus of our development team is getting the mainnet, node, and custom blockchain functionality ready asap. For the rest of us, we are hard at work finalizing details of the actual launch and I am working hard to draft a consensus Foundation charter that we can use to drive Crypti towards the future. I have a 2nd draft that is a revision of the structure from the first one and I am really excited about it but we are still hashing out a few items.

As far as Marketing, Promotion, and what we have planned for post-launch, we really can't declare a whole lot yet. We want to get the Foundation in place, get the community members nominated and voted into place, and then allow the Board of Directors to vote on expenditures. We want this to be a community driven project as much as any out there and the elected community members will have as much of a say on the Board as we do.

Bottom line, we didn't want to launch and then immediately start blowing money left and right counter to what we have been saying all along about the Foundation. We believe in the future of Crypti and we have a long term approach to our development timeline and growth. That means we will need to smartly manage our spending to ensure we meet our development goals. Let me be clear on this, our main goal is to continue to develop, build, and explore services, applications, and features of the Crypti Network and Protocol that will grow our community and bring more market demand and life to the Crypti Network. We have a ton of really strong development goals that I know everyone will be excited about.

I STRONGLY believe that when the community starts to hear our ideas, see the progress being made, and witness the growth of Crypti, we won't need to market. Crypti will market itself.

Our goal isn't to be just another Altcoin.

Our goal isn't to be the 10th best Altcoin.

We understand dethroning Bitcoin is an almost insurmountable goal (so we won't start that discussion for another year or so.)  Wink

But if we aren't in the discussion for top 2 or 3 Crypto Currencies 12 months from now, we will be horribly disappointed.

awesome!  can't wait guys.

ignore the trolls, take your time, and build something great.

let us know how we can help and be involved!

NEM, LSK, STRAT
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:29:43 PM

Can I ask devs how and when some of the 750BTC that they got will be used for Crypti promotion/marketing? Will it include some TV or Radio or just youtube commercial?

Currently the focus of our development team is getting the mainnet, node, and custom blockchain functionality ready asap. For the rest of us, we are hard at work finalizing details of the actual launch and I am working hard to draft a consensus Foundation charter that we can use to drive Crypti towards the future. I have a 2nd draft that is a revision of the structure from the first one and I am really excited about it but we are still hashing out a few items.

As far as Marketing, Promotion, and what we have planned for post-launch, we really can't declare a whole lot yet. We want to get the Foundation in place, get the community members nominated and voted into place, and then allow the Board of Directors to vote on expenditures. We want this to be a community driven project as much as any out there and the elected community members will have as much of a say on the Board as we do.

Bottom line, we didn't want to launch and then immediately start blowing money left and right counter to what we have been saying all along about the Foundation. We believe in the future of Crypti and we have a long term approach to our development timeline and growth. That means we will need to smartly manage our spending to ensure we meet our development goals. Let me be clear on this, our main goal is to continue to develop, build, and explore services, applications, and features of the Crypti Network and Protocol that will grow our community and bring more market demand and life to the Crypti Network. We have a ton of really strong development goals that I know everyone will be excited about.

I STRONGLY believe that when the community starts to hear our ideas, see the progress being made, and witness the growth of Crypti, we won't need to market. Crypti will market itself.

We understand dethroning Bitcoin is an almost insurmountable goal (so we won't start that discussion for another year or so.)  Wink

But if we aren't in the discussion for top 2 or 3 Crypto Currencies 12 months from now, we will be horribly disappointed.

awesome!  can't wait guys.

ignore the trolls, take your time, and build something great.

let us know how we can help and be involved!

Surprisingly few trolls here and I haven't seen any for the last few days. I guess they just have nothing to troll about, Crypti is too damn good and solid.

josephliton

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:38:01 PM

Important update
The pre-sale total cap of 750 BTC has been reached.
We are grateful to the community for the chance it has given us to make the Crypti vision come true!

Bter has frozen the CRSALE orders to avoid additional transactions over the 750 cap. The CRSALE orders will be re-opened in case of re-funds.
Maxmint still receives funds, which will be used in case of Bter re-funds, using their transaction time in blockchain to calculate the bonus and synchronize with Bter buys.

What's next?
We will continue working hard both on Crypti technology and business development, posting here tangible results periodically.
Moreover, we will use this period to finalize the Foundation charter and establish the Foundation from Crypti launch team and community members, and finalize the remaining materials (white-paper, ledger, site, etc...).

Once the August the 10th arrives, we will officially launch Crypti mainnet, and start distributing the genesis block to buyers.

Demo version issues
Please report any issues to Crypti github, so our team could handle them efficiently:
https://github.com/crypti/crypti-public/issues

Crypti pre-bonus price
Quote from: Bitseed
Here is a table showing average price per Crypti in BTC. This does not include bonus credits, so the actual price paid by an investor may very depending on when an investment is made and the volume of investments before and after on different dates.

Total Investment, BTC   2% Limit per Investor   Price per Crypti, BTC   Crypti distributed   Crypti per BTC

750                      15.0                           0.0000075                   85,000,000           113,333

notes:            
price per crypti includes developer shares.            

Well done.

samsmith16

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 05:44:27 PM

Fack YEAH!!! Gets me so pumped!!! 

I feel bad for ppl who just found out about Crypti to late and will miss out on all the excitement up to Aug. 10th

So even though I would look at it like a loss  Undecided I would be willing to let you have one of my tokens

1 CRSALE per sale token for 500 BTC

Makes me feel like I would regret 1 CRSALE for 500 btc, sooner then laster!!

and anyone have anymore thoughts out there on this??

Hey guys not sure if this has been covered yet but seeing how Crypti will i'm sure hit a pretty good price soon after launch. Have we come up with an 8th decimal place term yet? Like Bitcoin and the satochi?

0.00000001 Crypti = ?

are we going micro? it just seems micro is so boring...

Royalties
pays interest on Term Deposits up to 15%!! Yes even Cold Storage!!
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:00:36 PM

xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:01:23 PM

I think Cryptoshi sounds quite good.
xtester

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:03:18 PM

Sounds fair enough.
xtester

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:06:03 PM

Surprisingly few trolls here and I haven't seen any for the last few days. I guess they just have nothing to troll about, Crypti is too damn good and solid.

Seems like the trolls have been converted.  Cool
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:06:39 PM

I'm curious, by what measurement would you consider yourself the "top" crytpo coin?

Are you talking about market cap, or number of transactions per hour, or number of merchants accepting the coin?
xtester

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:09:31 PM

So...  is it obvious yet that you should have listened to me saying NOT to place a cap?   Wink

We are very happy with what Crypti has raised Smiley. With an efficient and lean Foundation, these funds can propel Crypti to become the leading eCommerce crypto out there.

I think 750 btc was a good call. This is huge amount of money and if one knows how to manage it efficiently, I think wonders can happen.
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:15:51 PM

You're skilled writer Wink I bet you wanted me to quote this:

Like devs job so far. Do not let us down.

Touque

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:07:25 PM

Do we know how many coins will be distributed for a btc to the first day buyers?
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:10:54 PM

Do we know how many coins will be distributed for a btc to the first day buyers?

About 113,000 without taking bonuses into account.
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:54:03 PM

less than that.

We could be a little more precise and figure:

First 2 days with 30% bonus, 400 BTC invested............. 400X1.3=   512 parts
Second official day with 29% bonus, 200 BTC................ 200X1.29= 258 parts
Third official day with 28% bonus, 150 BTC..................  150X1.28= 192 parts
total BTC, 750.  Total parts   .................................................... 962 parts

Each part then is worth 88357 coins. Multiply parts by bonus to get:

Share with 30% bonus.......... 114864 coins
Share with 29% bonus.......... 113981 coins
Share with 28% bonus.......... 113097 coins

math check:

400 shares with 114864 coins each...........  ~45.9million
200 shares with 113981 coins each..........   ~22.4million
150 shares with 113097 coins each..........   ~16.9million
total.....................................................~85 million

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:56:45 PM

Regarding extra cap BTC invested, I think we have these possible outcomes:

1) Developers agree to accept the invested BTC and max cap is raised a little bit. This isn't too good because shows lack of transparency of commitment. But extra btc investors would be happy and they could be useful to us
2) Developers don't accept the extra btc and not enough is refunded. Sucks to the people who invested and are forced to be out, but at least commitment is kept
3) Developers don't accept the extra btc and enough is refunded for the extra btc people join. That's good and a win/win situation but seems hardly someone would sell their stake now at 1:1
4) Developers sell their own stake to make it up for these extra btc. This would be the best possibility because it shows commitment, transparency and also that developers is altruist and cares about investors. Nobody gets dilluted and developers just lose a little bit of money, but still will hold a lot of it. Nobody loses and developers would win a lot of reputation in exchange of a few btc.

#4 was exactly what I suggested on the previous page.  If you are going to rephrase my idea, at least give me credit. diba

gvans

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:09:30 PM

Third official day with 28% bonus, 150 BTC..................  150X1.28= 192 parts
total BTC, 750.  Total parts   .................................................... 962 parts

I got in 14th July and I can see my CRSALE in Bter balances. So I hope there was some stakes left that 5th day too? Or was that calculation of yours just an example, or do you read from somewhere that it was all sold by 13th June (28%)?

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
samsmith16

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 08:23:07 PM

I think Cryptoshi sounds quite good.

How about Cyrptite?

I know why the "oshi" but it's just too copycat-ish

0.00000100 Crypti or 100 Cryptite

Royalties
pays interest on Term Deposits up to 15%!! Yes even Cold Storage!!
Quantumtangles

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:32:31 PM

Each part then is worth 88357 coins. Multiply parts by bonus to get:

Share with 30% bonus.......... 114864 coins
Share with 29% bonus.......... 113981 coins
Share with 28% bonus.......... 113097 coins

math check:

400 shares with 114864 coins each...........  ~45.9million
200 shares with 113981 coins each..........   ~22.4million
150 shares with 113097 coins each..........   ~16.9million
total.....................................................~85 million

I calculated different figures assuming as follows:

100,000,000 coins / 750 BTC cap = 133,333 crypti per BTC invested in the presale.

If the investment was made on day 1 (30% bonus), in that event 30% of 133,333 = 40,000 Crypti = 173,333 in total

If this is right and each Crypti has a notional market opening value of 0.0000075 BTC, then 173,333 x 0.0000075 = 1.299975 BTC or 1.3BTC

Having regard to the obvious demand for Crypti, price rises may involve orders of magnitude in the first few hours of trading.

If this is correct, here are some figures based on a presale investment of 1 BTC on day 1 of the presale:

0.0000075 BTC per Crypti = 1.3 BTC (based on US$638 per BTC = $829.40)
0.000075 BTC per Crypti = 13 BTC                       "                       $8,294.00
0.00075 BTC per Crypti = 130 BTC                       "                       $82,940.00
0.0075 BTC per Crypti = 1300 BTC                       "                       $829,400.00
0.075 BTC per Crypti = 13000 BTC                       "                       $8,294,000.00

Market cap of BTC is plainly not going to be exceeded by a new coin, but between one and three orders of magnitude increase in value are theoretically possible out of the starting gate and 4 or 5 orders of magnitude are possible in a year or so.

By way of disclaimer, I have invested all I have in the presale and accordingly I am in no position to be objective but I thought it would be fun to share these figures in the hope (speculation aside) that at least the calculations are correct (outwith the fact that the suppositions on which increases in value are posited may be entirely incorrect)

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: