Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:52:43 AM

There  must be someone on here with integrity?

What you are seeing on BTER is a dump, likely from the developers who have many fake stakes.

You still have a chance to recover your 750BTC.

Crypti claims he is actively now looking to get the source code checked by a reputable person on this forum. The Escrow will be released in a few days. All you must do is request the source code is checked before the funds are released. Do you really want to lose 750BTC?

megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:02:51 AM

price action is weird. Some dudes dumping at 16 and then someone mass buys up to 20

rabbiter

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:08:38 AM

price action is weird. Some dudes dumping at 16 and then someone mass buys up to 20

Wise up my friend. Look at the buys, they are clearly planned to pump the price up. Loads of small buys, only one or so real buys. Its classic pattern drag people in then dump, rinse repeat. Its interesting that it happened soon after I posted what is a threat to the scam.

Maybe they think the Escrow is at risk and now dumping.

Look 750 B TC is around 350,000 dollars. Why is no one making sure the code is finished checking before the escrow is released?
informer

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 02:14:21 AM

Is there a good guide anywhere for setting up and running a node in the cloud (i.e. Digital Ocean)?

Also try

https://github.com/crypti/crypti-docs/blob/master/install.md

and https://github.com/crypti/crypti-docs/blob/master/boot2docker.md

We are working on the windows installer. It is our top priority right now. We will keep everyone updated on progress.

I just created an account on Digital Ocean (my first) and was able to setup a node in less than 30 minutes using the second half of my guide:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwUgoTNdUlhaaW04bk5HVGV6Qlk/edit?pli=1

I'm stumbling through boot2docker on AWS EC2, though. After installation it gets stuck trying to load:

initializing...
2014/08/28 01:56:31 Virtual machine boot2docker-vm already exists
starting...
2014/08/28 01:56:33 Failed to start machine "boot2docker-vm" (run again with -v
for details)
connecting...
2014/08/28 01:56:34 VM "boot2docker-vm" is not running.

I've looked around and couldn't find anything directly linked to it. I chalked it up to running a VM on Amazons VM but I'm not sure about that yet.

informer

hala

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:15:37 AM

Wise up my friend. Look at the buys, they are clearly planned to pump the price up. Loads of small buys, only one or so real buys. Its classic pattern drag people in then dump, rinse repeat. Its interesting that it happened soon after I posted what is a threat to the scam.

Look 750 B TC is around 350,000 dollars. Why is no one making sure the code is finished checking before the escrow is released?

somebody need you. so am i .  Grin

megashira1
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:16:53 AM

it was a shakeout.
someone bought a few million crypti from weak hands right now.

atleast we got the volume going  Grin

megashira1
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:22:08 AM

i was watching it.
the guy on bter put big buys and sold to him self, then other people started dumping to him. once the buy wall was finished he put another buy wall and sold more to himself.
then he made another one and someone sold to him and made a sell wall where the buy order was. then he bought it and made buys and bought it all up.

the people who got shook and sold to him so cheap are crazy lol!

yes, that is what I thought was going on

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 02:24:48 AM

What you are seeing on BTER is a dump, likely from the developers who have many fake stakes.

Crypti claims he is actively now looking to get the source code checked by a reputable person on this forum. The Escrow will be released in a few days. All you must do is request the source code is checked before the funds are released. Do you really want to lose 750BTC?

Did you even read my comments or our thread? The ESCROW is already released. It released days ago. The 750 BTC belongs to the team already. Our wallets are public so you can verify that we aren't dumping.

For all we know, YOU are the one dumping to try and cause panic. It's odd that you came back immediately after the odd behavior on BTER.

The bottom line is this. We have a proven system that has been shown to work, it's working right now if you would like to test it out.

Your opinion on whether it is a clone or not holds zero value to me because I know unequivocally that it is not.

We have already had the funds for almost a week and we are still here. Not just continuing to put out updates, but even in this forum arguing with obvious trolls, simply because we care about the community. From day 1 I have given everyone a chance and been as patient as possible. Here I will be as well.

Stick around, grab a chair, give some constructive ideas and help support our our dev team, and we won't hold the other comments against you, I promise. There is still a chance for you to be involved and help us build Crypti into the future of Crypto Currencies.

If you question our integrity talk to Lin from BTER, or Curtis from Poloniex, or Vern from Cryptsy. Talk to CFB or TK from Coinssource, among many others.

Many times, coins here are a scam. I bet you are banking on the fact that if you go into 10 new coin threads, 9 of them will run off with the money. Unfortunately this time you picked the wrong one.

We have the funds, we haven't run, and we continue to work our butts off every day. Welcome to the new era.

rabbiter

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:28:37 AM

Did you even read my comments or our thread? The ESCROW is already released. It released days ago. The 750 BTC belongs to the team already. Our wallets are public so you can verify that we aren't dumping.

For all we know, YOU are the one dumping to try and cause panic. It's odd that you came back immediately after the odd behavior on BTER.

The bottom line is this. We have a proven system that has been shown to work, it's working right now if you would like to test it out.

Your opinion on whether it is a clone or not holds zero value to me because I know unequivocally that it is not.

We have already had the funds for almost a week and we are still here. Not just continuing to put out updates, but even in this forum arguing with obvious trolls, simply because we care about the community. From day 1 I have given everyone a chance and been as patient as possible. Here I will be as well.

Stick around, grab a chair, give some constructive ideas and help support our our dev team, and we won't hold the other comments against you, I promise. There is still a chance for you to be involved and help us build Crypti into the future of Crypto Currencies.

If you question our integrity talk to Lin from BTER, or Curtis from Poloniex, or Vern from Cryptsy. Talk to CFB or TK from Coinssource, among many others.

Many times, coins here are a scam. I bet you are banking on the fact that if you go into 10 new coin threads, 9 of them will run off with the money. Unfortunately this time you picked the wrong one.

We have the funds, we haven't run, and we continue to work our butts off every day. Welcome to the new era.

PURE lies!!!!!!

The Escrow has said he hasn't released the funds yet. What you say now?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654463.msg8551533#msg8551533

"We have now entered phase 3 of the escrow agreement. Crypti coins have been distributed and I'll be waiting 7 days before releasing escrow funds to the Crypti team.

Anyone who sent Bitcoins to the escrow address, please check your Crypti account balance. Should you think that your account received the wrong amount of Crypti coins then contact me as well as SyRenity and we will try to settle this. Do this within 7 days, the deadline to file a complaint is Wednesday, 3 September 2014, 10:00 UTC."

Those involved in the development are lying now.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:31:30 AM

PURE lies!!!!!!

Are you talking about Maxmint or Bter? You are aware that the coin was primarily sold through Bter, right? That escrow has been released. The small amount for Maxmint may not have been yet... not sure.
GreXX

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 02:33:29 AM

PURE lies!!!!!!

Our escrow agent was BTER, the exchange. Maxmint held about 35 BTC of the IPO for those who didn't want to create an account through BTER. BTER held over 700. BTER released funds almost a week ago after we demonstrated all features fully capable and a stable client.

This is what I mean about reading the thread. All of this information is freely available in the thread AND on our blog. It's OK, I understand that you didn't do your research, it's a lot of information to go through and you're lazy.

Bottom line, we have 2 public wallets containing the escrow funds from BTER, one with Coinbase and one with Xapo (to diversify in case of issues with one). They are both multi-signature solutions requiring the Crypti Foundation board to authorize expenses.

You really should read up before you start accusing people of lying. It's really not very nice.  Wink

rabbiter

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:34:32 AM

PURE lies!!!!!!

Are you talking about Maxmint or Bter? You are aware that the coin was primarily sold through Bter, right? That escrow has been released. The small amount for Maxmint may not have been yet... not sure.

Why is he saying its not been released then?

But if you do lose money its not my problem, just trying to help you not lose your money. If its already released then yes you are all fucked.
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:39:51 AM

But if you do lose money its not my problem, just trying to help you not lose your money. If its already released then yes you are all fucked.

Maxmint held about 35 BTC of the IPO. It was just stated above by GreXX... are you even reading comments in this thread at all?

The majority of the ipo was through bter, with some spare coins going through escrow through max mint. It'd probably improve the quality of your posts if you researched the coin a bit.

And thank you for your concern as to our investments. It is heartwarming to see such people out there, worrying about others. I too worry about some people here, but less so their investments and more so as to their mental health.
GreXX

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 02:41:24 AM

PURE lies!!!!!!

You're more than welcome to stick with us as we continuously deploy the items on our roadmap and see how "fucked" you think we are in 6 months to a year. We would love your feedback on our core features and any ideas you might have to continue to improve Crypti. We are an inclusive community. We accept all types here.

megashira1
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:41:44 AM

Please delete all rabbiters posts, quit responding to him, and report him to moderators please. He does nothing but terrorize our thread (and many others) and take away from any constructive discussion.

Kid should be banned.

GreXX

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 02:45:58 AM

Please delete all rabbiters posts, quit responding to him, and report him to moderators please. He does nothing but terrorize our thread (and many others) and take away from any constructive discussion.

Kid should be banned.

There is always the potential that someone new came in during the middle of his rants and initially saw only his complaints. Or for that matter that he is in other threads spouting the same. I prefer to respond and invalidate the arguments so that anyone who does not know us, our coin, or what the truth is, can see for themselves and make an educated decision.

For FUD / Troll free conversations, please come talk to me on our official forums at http://cryptitalk.com/

There are a few really active users over there but we would love to have more!

poornamelessme

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:49:43 AM

Kid should be banned.

I say leave it. Perhaps he should be reported to a moderator, as there was a blackmail threat against a forum member, which apparently then caused this weird fud storm amongst several coins. But no sane person would take him seriously, so I wouldn't worry about it. He needs to at least research the coin a little bit before spreading fud properly.

I'm actually getting a little disappointed in the quality of fud on a couple of coins recently. They are becoming way too lazy. On another coin I used to follow, a troll got the dev's name wrong, complained he vanished (dev logged in an hour earlier), thought people would lose their expensive 'investments' --  most of the coins were free,  and complained how the dev would vanish with no repercussions (dev posted his photo 2 days earlier). At least do a little research first.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:53:40 AM

PURE lies!!!!!!

Im disappointed. I thought the Qora community was the only one lucky enough to have your presence...Seems like you F U D around a bit.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:09:16 AM

Kid should be banned.

There is always the potential that someone new came in during the middle of his rants and initially saw only his complaints. Or for that matter that he is in other threads spouting the same. I prefer to respond and invalidate the arguments so that anyone who does not know us, our coin, or what the truth is, can see for themselves and make an educated decision.

For FUD / Troll free conversations, please come talk to me on our official forums at http://cryptitalk.com/

GreXX,

You should not respond anymore to this kids rants for the same reason that a farmer never disciplines a pig by wrestling it in the mud........ the pig likes it

And for rabbiter:
Cao ni zu zong shi ba dai    

informer

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 03:19:14 AM

Kid should be banned.

GreXX,

You should not respond anymore to this kids rants for the same reason that a farmer never disciplines a pig by wrestling it in the mud........ the pig likes it

And for rabbiter:
Cao ni zu zong shi ba dai    

+1

informer

Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: