Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:01:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804604 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 09:35:02 AM

@GreXX

Do you have any update for the roadmap : http://blog.crypti.me/crypti-development-roadmap/ ?

You mentioned that you were going to do a more in depth write up of the roadmap.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:51:13 AM

Until the source code is not released I can't see this coin succeed. Bitcoin is a completely open source sentiment. When greedy people try to make money on the great work/idea of Satoshi Nakamoto with all kind of closed source projects, then the backbone of the market, the original BTC community doesn't like that, and therefore you don't make a lot money. With your greedy attitude your price will stagnate, max you will get 1-2 pumps and then go back to the original level. With the right attitude your price would be already 30k and could stay there.

Be transparent, don't be greedy, release your source code.

Crypti is a totally new code, so it has nothing to do with bitcoin.

And OS will only cause clones etc.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:03:28 AM

Guys, what 3rd party feature / service do you want?! (Beside blockchain explorer, mobile wallet)

http://cryptitalk.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html

zsp

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:05:40 AM

Until the source code is not released I can't see this coin succeed. Bitcoin is a completely open source sentiment. When greedy people try to make money on the great work/idea of Satoshi Nakamoto with all kind of closed source projects, then the backbone of the market, the original BTC community doesn't like that, and therefore you don't make a lot money. With your greedy attitude your price will stagnate, max you will get 1-2 pumps and then go back to the original level. With the right attitude your price would be already 30k and could stay there.

Yes genius, I got that the Nodejs code base of Crypti has nothing to do with the Bitcoin source. I wouldn't assume you Javascript guys would comfortable coding in C anyway. I was talking about the general concept of crypto currency and the open source sentiment that had a decisive role in the success of Bitcoin and consequently alt crypto currencies. If Bitcoin would not be successful as it is then ppl like yourself with your closed source project wouldn't be able to fuck around to get out your few BTCs from the altcoin market.

Precisely. That's what happened to the work of Linus Torvalds and Satoshi Nakamoto. That's why we have this forum software, many applications on your computers not to mention NodeJs, the completely open source framework that your shit is based on.
Kevinrasf

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:09:13 AM

Yes genius, I got that the Nodejs code base of Crypti has nothing to do with the Bitcoin source. I wouldn't assume you Javascript guys would comfortable coding in C anyway. I was talking about the general concept of crypto currency and the open source sentiment that had a decisive role in the success of Bitcoin and consequently alt crypto currencies. If Bitcoin would not be successful as it is then ppl like yourself with your closed source project wouldn't be able to fuck around to get out your few BTCs from the altcoin market.

Precisely. That's what happened to the work of Linus Torvalds and Satoshi Nakamoto. That's why we have this forum software, many applications on your computers not to mention NodeJs, the completely open source framework that your shit is based on.

If you do not like that we are not OS go find a other coin that is so you wouldnt have to nag here.

atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:11:11 AM

Source code will be released. But not right now.

Other coins did the same.. NXT, DARKCOIN...
crypti (OP)

Activity: 511

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 10:13:10 AM

forged 1.5 XCRs in 3 days on one maschine...  Huh
The second maschine not even starts with forging in the last 3 days. And yes, I've restarted, reinstalled the node several times with no success.
Stop/Start of the node leads in a corroupted blockchain.db ( "level":"error","message":"Invalid previous block:.. )

eta for 0.1.6?

More transactions - more forged amount

Wait for 0.1.6
zsp

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:14:12 AM

If you do not like that we are not OS go find a other coin that is so you wouldnt have to nag here.

No, I don't like you try to make a few bucks with your closed source software in the open sourced crypto currency world. You are here for the dollar, you asked the money from investors by publishing your project in this forum, therefore as I am an investor in this forum you have to put up with my opinion about greedy fuckers like yourself. As simple as that.

Now lets get to the point, when are you going to release your source code?
Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:16:23 AM

The general concept of crypto currency is change. You are trying to apply bitcoin and clonecoin prinicples to a second generation crypto.

You simple can't opensource a pure PoS coin from the beginning, because you will have clones the same day. As they don't depend on hashing power to secure the network the clone will be as secure as the original. So if you publish the code right away you shooting yourself in the foot. You need at least a few months of lead time until your community have time to mature.

Not one PoS coin published the source from day one, and not one will.
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 10:28:02 AM

The source code is going to be released anyway, who cares if it's immediately or after a few months? What difference does it make? It seems that you don't actually care about the source code, you just want to make a few BTC off a quick clone
zsp

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:36:53 AM

The general concept of crypto currency is change. You are trying to apply bitcoin and clonecoin prinicples to a second generation crypto.

You simple can't opensource a pure PoS coin from the beginning, because you will have clones the same day. As they don't depend on hashing power to secure the network the clone will be as secure as the original. So if you publish the code right away you shooting yourself in the foot. You need at least a few months of lead time until your community have time to mature.

You don't even understand the "second generation crypto" market dynamics what you referring to. The greed makes you blind and you ignore the reality. Otherwise you would understand that open sourced "second generation crypto" projects like Ethereum with its 20 miilion US$ makes money despite they are open sourced and comply with the very fundamental principle of Satoshi Nakamoto. Go to github and grab their source if you want, they don't care. You do, because you are greedy.  

I fully get that you are here for the dollar, and generally speaking nothing wrong with that. It's just shameful that the greed of these East-European developers like the Crypti ppl disrupts to the open source idea of crypto currencies. The scams associated with greedy developers makes the general acceptance of crypto currencies more difficult. I understand in Siberia the moral has no meaning, the East-European/Chinese culture is built around greed and money, but if you take from the community you should always give back too - in this case in the form of open source software.
zsp

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:40:05 AM

... you just want to make a few BTC off a quick clone

Oh dear  ... cloning a Nodejs javascript software when everything what you put in your javascript application is available in C and C++.  LoL
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:41:47 AM

You don't even understand the "second generation crypto" market dynamics what you referring to. The greed makes you blind and you ignore the reality. Otherwise you would understand that open sourced "second generation crypto" projects like Ethereum with its 20 miilion US$ makes money despite they are open sourced and comply with the very fundamental principle of Satoshi Nakamoto. Go to github and grab their source if you want, they don't care. You do, because you are greedy. 

Ethereum is just vaporware up to this point. The last I heard was that they didn't even decide if they are going to be POW or POS. So don't compare Crypti, NXT, Qora etc. to some non-functional cryptocurrency. You are the one who doesn't understand the 2nd generation crypto. Qora, NXT.. they ALL were not OS at the beginning.

Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 10:44:00 AM

Oh dear  ... cloning a Nodejs javascript software when everything what you put in your javascript application is available in C and C++.  LoL

Your point being? Are you mad at the fact that Crypti is written in Node.JS?
xiaoxiaox

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:51:27 AM

I don't know what's your think but i think a New Source 2nd Crypto will hit 10000BTC cap.

Kevinrasf

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:54:32 AM

Your point being? Are you mad at the fact that Crypti is written in Node.JS?

He is pissed we explained our side of the story and he does not want to accept how Crypti wants to do things.

zsp

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:55:28 AM

Except that you can grab the Ethereum source right now and compile it. So it's very far from vaporware already, even in its premature state ... it has about 50 times more material right now what this closed source Crypti project will ever going to release.

Anyway, the point was that open source software and commercial success could co-exists and having a closed source project for a digital currency is just simply immoral.

jari76

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:14:40 AM

for my forging client running well now, about 16 blocks forged in a bit more than a day. around ~4.7 Crypti

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kevinrasf

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:15:14 AM

for my forging client running well now, about 16 blocks forged in a bit more than a day. around ~4.7 Crypti

May I ask with how much you are forging?

jari76

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:17:32 AM

1020 Crypti, but the actual amount does not amtter, as long as it is over 1000

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: