Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 [1542] 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shwin

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:11:17 PM

In compare to Ripple Nem is to expensive now !!!
Will be 0.10

say a newbie account ....

nem > xrp

XRP != Ripple. XRP token is useless while nem token is usefull for the nem network.

Please return to your dascoin Smiley

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kocodile

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:18:52 PM

Will be 0.10
conclusion based on what?
i will say just the opposite

i am not surprised coming from someone who is into shitcoins
oh wait  LOVEcoin is number 1 investment lol
make me love right in my pu***y the chick will say to you lol

dich nem buy lovecoin  Cheesy

Soadan
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:19:48 PM

Whatever happened to our silver coins? I'm an original stakeholder, dumped my stake at launch. Haven't kept up with the thread until then. Did the silver coins go out yet?
kocodile

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:29:59 PM

Whatever happened to our silver coins? I'm an original stakeholder, dumped my stake at launch. Haven't kept up with the thread until then. Did the silver coins go out yet?
silvercoin only for the loyal nem holders not the dumpers

forget about it

not 100%sure ask nem devs
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:33:58 PM

Noting done yet. The topic comes up every now and then with the last suggestion being give everyone who claims a trezor or ledger wallet pre-loaded with the silvercoins stake divided by the number of stakeholders. Im not sure if any Dev responded to this yet
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:40:50 PM

I fully agree with you. Whenever someone mentions marketing you get answered with "we don't need any hype".
Nem is hardly used by any business, so how  do you expect it to be valuable in the long term.
No matter how good the tech is, if there is no marketing and no one can use it in their daily life it will become useless.
It looks like nem was just a hobby project or a test project for the Nem team. they are too busy creating some other stuff for real businesses like Mijjn and Catapult. And we just hope that some of the success will flow into Nem. Just pathetic. They have a Nem  marketing fund which they do not use and they do not update us about their plans with regard to Nem itself.
No idea why people are so excited with those side projects, currently Catapult that is supposed to come out in August. I doubt we will see any positive effect that causes shops and businesses to implement NEM

It sounds like you're trying to run down the price to scoop up some more. Can you keep doing that, because I put in a super lowball buy order and it would be kind of cool if it filled...

To the one who said they invested family savings in NEM, very, very risky. It might work out, but it also might not, and no matter how good the coin is, only invest what you can afford to lose.

And when you start feeling that you can't afford to lose what's been gained, it's time to take some profits and diversify.
great risk comes with great rewards,
i have 50 % of the family saving into crypto not all(my wife doesn't know it yet lol)
i did it because i hate my job, it's worth risking
i liquidated stellar and dash and chose Nem after i've done my little research
i feel more secure holding nem, the marketing is the only thing that scares me a bit
overall nem is solid .

I'm sure NEM is great, which is why I still have lots of it. In the mean time, as a public service I'd like to share this site as a good possibility for parking earnings which have been cashed out into fiat: https://www.770account.com/
Soadan
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:44:49 PM

Noting done yet. The topic comes up every now and then with the last suggestion being give everyone who claims a trezor or ledger wallet pre-loaded with the silvercoins stake divided by the number of stakeholders. Im not sure if any Dev responded to this yet

They need to get with it. It should be a priority at this point, it's been long enough.
pfrtlpfmpf

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:45:00 PM

I fully agree with you. Whenever someone mentions marketing you get answered with "we don't need any hype".
Nem is hardly used by any business, so how  do you expect it to be valuable in the long term.
No matter how good the tech is, if there is no marketing and no one can use it in their daily life it will become useless.
It looks like nem was just a hobby project or a test project for the Nem team. they are too busy creating some other stuff for real businesses like Mijjn and Catapult. And we just hope that some of the success will flow into Nem. Just pathetic. They have a Nem  marketing fund which they do not use and they do not update us about their plans with regard to Nem itself.
No idea why people are so excited with those side projects, currently Catapult that is supposed to come out in August. I doubt we will see any positive effect that causes shops and businesses to implement NEM

It sounds like you're trying to run down the price to scoop up some more. Can you keep doing that, because I put in a super lowball buy order and it would be kind of cool if it filled...

To the one who said they invested family savings in NEM, very, very risky. It might work out, but it also might not, and no matter how good the coin is, only invest what you can afford to lose.

And when you start feeling that you can't afford to lose what's been gained, it's time to take some profits and diversify.
i have 50 % of the family saving into crypto not all(my wife doesn't know it yet lol)
i feel more secure holding nem, the marketing is the only thing that scares me a bit
overall nem is solid .

You should talk to your wife !

Soadan
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:47:06 PM

overall nem is solid .

How are you going to explain the profit then if earn big?? Just keep it a secret?
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:51:07 PM

Wouldn't this^ require a Name & Address?  Fuck that!  They can keep my silvercoin stake and pile it up with the rest...   Roll Eyes

What the hell is a silvercoin. I had a stake but sold.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:06:39 PM

Will be 0.10

say a newbie account ....

nem > xrp

XRP != Ripple. XRP token is useless while nem token is usefull for the nem network.

Please return to your dascoin Smiley

Not just a newbie account but promoting a website selling a coin for exorbitant prices that looks like a complete scam. Wink  Yes let's flush 25,000 Euros down the toilet when I could buy Xtrabytes with them and make a killing, or just some more NEM.
Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:34:15 PM

i invested the family saving on Nem because i am sure of the bright future of nem
i just dislike the marketing side .
they ignore the crypto space,  not wise not wise
imo Marketing should be divided 50% crypto + 50% non crypto .

You can't be sure of anything in crypto. No matter which coin. Can be BTC, ETH or NEM.
There can be an incident and nem is worth zero tomorrow. Its unlikely but possible.
Pull back any investments, that you are not comfortable after rethinking about it!

ethereum had a big incident   they just rolled back the blockchain and they are worth more now.
i am not scared of blockchain incidents,
if the worst scenario happen  there will be a rolling back option on the table.
nem went through extensive test before it get released.
its unlikely we will have an incident like ether.

i am just feeling sad watching a good product like nem, getting a low level marketing.

It sounds like you might be one of those interested in the "get rich quick" aspect of cryptocurrency. Many in the NEM ecosystem do not have this mindset and are instead patient and in it for the long haul. Mijin and Catapult are going to be cornerstones of the NEM platform and will take time to realize if done properly. The only reason to throw money at marketing right now would be to hype XEM and inflate it's value for short term profit. The best marketing for NEM is to have a highly scalable, enterprise class, feature rich platform that is dynamic and easy to implement. I think the fact that Tech Bureau is funding the marketing and development for Mijin instead of using the NEM marking funds says a lot about the integrity of the core dev team. I'm amazed at how few devs and stakeholders have cashed out during the recent rallies.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:01:03 PM

I'm amazed at how few devs and stakeholders have cashed out during the recent rallies.

Over two billion XEM are now tied up in super nodes. Throw in what's held by the developers and there aren't very many coins available to buyers. I dunno if the super nodes will turn into a ticking time bomb market wise or perhaps they'll become the move of the century for those who operate them. Either way there certainly won't be any new ones if it's nearly 300 BTC to create one.

That's the type of move that'll have you eating out of dumpsters eventually. If my wife risked my financial future without telling me she'd be out on the street.
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:34:30 PM

Will be 0.10

LOLLLLLLLLLL Your website says 1 DasCoin for €0,2232
Who is expensive here. What is dascoin anyway? Sounds like some other coin.
NEMergizer

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:35:09 PM

overall nem is solid .

NEM is the safest, most secure and most promising block chaining technology. If there is one thing you should worry about it is crypto market in general including BTC and all ALTs. I do not think that we will see a bear market this year. Most bitcoiners are expecting a bear market to start soon which is a usual yearly event that would last for more than 6 months. But what is happening this year is totally different than all previous years. What you are witnessing nowadays in market instability is due to old bitcoiners thinking that "THIS IS IT" the BULL MARKET is done by 2800$ where in fact it is not done and it might not stop up until BTC cross 5000$. Search engines are showing trends ATH in Bitcoin interest. New users are happy about the drop under 2000$ thats why BTC price started to rise again. NO OLD MARKET ANALYSIS NOR ANY OLD PATTERN will be repeated this year namely in the coming 3 months.

So where is NEM standing with all that? Well, if BTC is gonna rise to just 2500$ expect NEM to double if not triple one or two weeks later!
NEMergizer

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:39:05 PM

NEM must be doing something right to be #4 in marketcap.

Not many coins have achieved this.
Partnerships are underway, such as mijin, luxtag, dragonfly fintech, chronobank etc.
There is much more that we dont know also in the pipeline.  Cheesy

at what price do you see it in 1 year?

2017: >1$
2018: >2$
NEMergizer

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:41:46 PM

Will be 0.10

The reason why XEM will rise is cause it is superior to ripple. XEM will gain more than 50% of ripple market cap. This is actually one of the main reasons why NEM will gain #3 in 2017 in the range of 5 to 10 Billion where XEM will be higher than $1
gerad09

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:05:08 PM

In the NEM wallet under the account tab, what does mean the Vested balance and Importance score ? Does the vested balance shows how many coins i have earned or ?

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:05:47 PM

Will be 0.10

The reason why XEM will rise is cause it is superior to ripple. XEM will gain more than 50% of ripple market cap. This is actually one of the main reasons why NEM will gain #3 in 2017 in the range of 5 to 10 Billion where XEM will be higher than $1

Strong speech. Have anyone heard similar talk about other alts? Nope.

A reason why this must be true is that if there is not any vision coming true in the cryptoworld, then how can anyone trust cryptos?

NEM will be the one which is at least somehow predictable. That is what cryptoworld needs.
Some gamers may say that only thing that is needed is a regular pump for each coin. But that would be the same as building a well on the top of the mountain. In that well will be water only when it rains.
NEM will provide water also when it does not rain Smiley

kocodile

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:11:57 PM

I'm amazed at how few devs and stakeholders have cashed out during the recent rallies.

Over two billion XEM are now tied up in super nodes. Throw in what's held by the developers and there aren't very many coins available to buyers. I dunno if the super nodes will turn into a ticking time bomb market wise or perhaps they'll become the move of the century for those who operate them. Either way there certainly won't be any new ones if it's nearly 300 BTC to create one.

That's the type of move that'll have you eating out of dumpsters eventually. If my wife risked my financial future without telling me she'd be out on the street.
i have a full time job

before i get married i thought having a job is what a human need to have a happy family
wrong, kids are expensives  i can't afford them
so what the purpose of life if you can't even afford a true family?
nothing   Cry

a second job they told me  pffff
it's like i am not enough treated as slave

so yeah fuck it i will risk even more
if nem succeed, i hope so
i will name my first two blockchain kids mijin and Nem...i swear i will
they are cute names.
if nem fails it's okay  i am used  to be the slave of the system .

Pages: « 1 ... 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 [1542] 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: