Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:03:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 [1558] 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984382 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:22:43 AM

"There are currently four cryptocurrencies that fall into the blue chips category - bitcoin, ethereum, XRP and NEM"

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/06/crypto-asset-fund-aims-to-raise-400-million-for-blockchain-deals.html

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
tolikkk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 12:25:27 AM

"There are currently four cryptocurrencies that fall into the blue chips category - bitcoin, ethereum, XRP and NEM"

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/06/crypto-asset-fund-aims-to-raise-400-million-for-blockchain-deals.html

they pumped money bitcoin for 100$ in day, probably knowing all of his current problems, delay the transaction for a long time confirmation and so forth, and completely ignoring eth, nem, ripple and dash, so people can turn away and all this shit will go to hell!!
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:29:23 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 04:06:12 AM by greentea

Nice to be considered a Blue Chip Smiley

Always want a blue chip in your portfolio ...

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
pfrtlpfmpf

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:47:16 AM

So I asked one of our electronics stores who accepts bitcoin to also accept NEM.
They told me they are going to expand on crypto but they are definetly not accepting NEM, since, same as XRP, it is owned by a private subject  Huh Shocked Cry
so they are not going to support this "synthetic currency" since it's not even crypto.
Earlier today there was a crypto ""expert"" explaining top 10 cryptos on twitter, stating that NEM and Ripple are not even blockchains. (yeah both of them put shit Ripple and a diamond NEM in one bag and shook it)

Conclusion: loads of people that actually study crypto have no idea what NEM is!! imagine that people would know that NEM is most decentralized public blockchain! We need to somehow communicate what NEM is to the public. There could be a marketer among us who would be willing to educate public for a bounty. Do I see any hands risen?

Absolutely right!
Nobody knows what NEM is, because we have zero marketing!
It is the same old story and the NEM team won't change it!
Never, for ever Cheesy

Calm down (and read up), theres lots and lots in the background going on, but we´re ninja, and when you least expect it: wham !

Btw, where do you think, did the runup lately, come from ? Jeez, for some people it´s never enough !

(i got that "tmtps" again, it starts with a distinct headache, Smiley )

Don't get me wrong, I love this project and I know that many things are going on in the background and at least NEM will be no.1 !
But the journey would be much easier and faster with a little bit advertisement...

I feel you, but if we would learn japanese, there would be a whole other picture, don´t you think ?
Asia first, then the west. Our success is in Asia first.
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:16:12 AM

ALERT:Takao Asayama had enough  he became the new president of the foundation and he want to gear up
SOON WE ARE GOING TO FLY  be prepared
http://techbureau.jp/375.html
http://nem.foundation/

He is a council member of the NEM Foundation, not the president of it.
sheepXcat_sk

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:29:43 AM

ALERT:Takao Asayama had enough  he became the new president of the foundation and he want to gear up

Tried to contact nem foundation, their contact form throws error when trying to sumbit Sad
Zylon

Activity: 242
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:11:47 AM

So I asked one of our electronics stores who accepts bitcoin to also accept NEM.
They told me they are going to expand on crypto but they are definetly not accepting NEM, since, same as XRP, it is owned by a private subject  Huh Shocked Cry
so they are not going to support this "synthetic currency" since it's not even crypto.
Earlier today there was a crypto ""expert"" explaining top 10 cryptos on twitter, stating that NEM and Ripple are not even blockchains. (yeah both of them put shit Ripple and a diamond NEM in one bag and shook it)

Conclusion: loads of people that actually study crypto have no idea what NEM is!! imagine that people would know that NEM is most decentralized public blockchain! We need to somehow communicate what NEM is to the public. There could be a marketer among us who would be willing to educate public for a bounty. Do I see any hands risen?

Absolutely right!
Never, for ever Cheesy

Calm down (and read up), theres lots and lots in the background going on, but we´re ninja, and when you least expect it: wham !

Btw, where do you think, did the runup lately, come from ? Jeez, for some people it´s never enough !

Don't get me wrong, I love this project and I know that many things are going on in the background and at least NEM will be no.1 !
But the journey would be much easier and faster with a little bit advertisement...

I feel you, but if we would learn japanese, there would be a whole other picture, don´t you think ?
Maybe, maybe not:) but what is wrong about doing some advertising in the rest of the world!?
Just to let people know how wonderful NEM is!
Zylon

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:25:39 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 08:42:15 AM by Zylon

Absolutely right!
Never, for ever Cheesy

All the NEWBIE and JR. SCOOTY PUFF accounts  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am invested in NEM more than 1 year and reading every single comment here, especially your senseless ones Cheesy
Btw the advertising matter is not a new thing, it is just a obvious problem!
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:45:05 AM

They told me they are going to expand on crypto but they are definetly not accepting NEM, since, same as XRP, it is owned by a private subject  Huh Shocked Cry

Absolutely right!
Never, for ever Cheesy

I said this over and over again so many times and lately I get answered with "we are already number 4 on coinmarketcap"
samysamy1

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:47:52 AM

Absolutely right!
Never, for ever Cheesy

Can you imagine that when you read the catapult whitepaper, you'll see that it is targeted towards banks? I complained about this and that they should overhaul their system and target businesses but they accuse me of trolling. Can you blame businesses not wanting to implement Nem and compare it to Ripple? The proof is in the catapult whitepaper.

samysamy1

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:50:32 AM

They also let us in the cold, informing only the Japanese. I have no idea what the website says.
Catapult is gonna kill Nem anyway if they don't abort.
samysamy1

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:54:49 AM

Absolutely right!
Never, for ever Cheesy

And why would we learn Japanese? English and Arabic are all the languages you need to communicate with the majority of the world.
samysamy1

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:57:50 AM

Tried to contact nem foundation, their contact form throws error when trying to sumbit Sad

They don't keep anything quickly up to date. The main page is rubbish. It should have already be changed, targeting businesses and even the nano wallet isn't perfect after people had to wait for years for a decent mobile wallet.
samysamy1

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:01:57 AM

You can have the best tech in the whole world, but if no one understands and doesn't want to implement it, it becomes a useless piece of tech. The power is all in the marketing. Why can't they just understand? Apparently the techy people on Nem don't seem to understand and they have now become even lazier since we have become number 4 on coinmarketcap.

I can't buy anything useful with Xem. I don't know where to spend it. It has no debit card either.
Zylon

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:09:04 AM

They told me they are going to expand on crypto but they are definetly not accepting NEM, since, same as XRP, it is owned by a private subject  Huh Shocked Cry

Absolutely right!
Never, for ever Cheesy

I said this over and over again so many times and lately I get answered with "we are already number 4 on coinmarketcap"

That is such a stupid answer!
What if we had done some good marketing, we would be no.2 now and not behind shitty Ripple and overhyped ETH!
gatilocoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:31:55 AM

You can have the best tech in the whole world, but if no one understands and doesn't want to implement it, it becomes a useless piece of tech. The power is all in the marketing. Why can't they just understand? Apparently the techy people on Nem don't seem to understand and they have now become even lazier since we have become number 4 on coinmarketcap.

I can't buy anything useful with Xem. I don't know where to spend it. It has no debit card either.

Exactly. Now the formation of the market. We need to act quickly. Issue new products and conduct aggressive advertising.
Advertising 70% success now.
pfrtlpfmpf

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:51:16 AM

Absolutely right!
Never, for ever Cheesy

And why would we learn Japanese? English and Arabic are all the languages you need to communicate with the majority of the world.

Arabic ?   Lol

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:11:30 AM

"loads of people that actually study crypto have no idea what NEM crypto is!!".

Fixed that for you.

This goes for a large part of the public. That's not a problem as long as the crypto app actually solves an existing problem. In that last category, I see a lot of gaps between story and reality.

pfrtlpfmpf

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:53:31 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 12:21:59 PM by pfrtlpfmpf

"loads of people that actually study crypto have no idea what NEM crypto is!!".

Fixed that for you.

This goes for a large part of the public. That's not a problem as long as the crypto app actually solves an existing problem. In that last category, I see a lot of gaps between story and reality.

Thats right, the public has to grasp "crypto" first (i don´t see that really happening yet, on a big scale), only then will they even hear the word: NEM.
But give it time and fiat-pressure, and they will. Patience.
So, wasting to much money on advertising now, is wasted.
NEM is like a spring, coiling up for the right moment . . .  (and when that moment comes, then fire our community-funds all out ! )

I like the "blue ocean" approach !

Zylon

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:13:16 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 01:30:13 PM by Zylon

So, wasting to much money on advertising now, is wasted.
NEM is like a spring, coiling up for the right moment . . .

That is not right, it would not be wasted money!
NEM is in competition with other blockchains in present and has to win this war first, after that we can talk about mainstream.

Take a look at ETH, their technology is worse than NEM's, but thier marketing is way much better....
Many new Coins are build up by the ETH blockchain, just because ETH is much more popular than NEM is!
We are losing time and possibilities right now every day!
Pages: « 1 ... 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 [1558] 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: