Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come  (Read 785444 times)
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:22:33 AM

First? This must be like the fifth time now 😎

im late at this party  Grin

Train hasn't left yet Smiley I'm hoping for one last dip to the 3-400 range. Probably not happening again tho...

Not going to happen mate, the train will leave soon. A coin like that with a dev like that it's a miracle one can still invest in it so cheaply. Don't want to be a Messiah but I envision a flood of BTC once certain things happen and Niro gets better marketing exposure.

Don't be greedy and cheap this coin has xMULTIPLE growth potential in a short period of time so enjoy the low price while it lasts Smiley

I do not think that this coin will greatly increase in value.
As any technology associated with the crypto currency is Open Sorce, what is available for this coin can always be used for another.
If other developers felt that the NEXUS contains elements of code that can increase security for their coins, they will just use it for their own purposes.
In addition, in the system NEXUS will  78 million coins.
This is quite a large number for that would this coin is a valuable digital assets.
Because in the near future is expected to decrease in the Bitcoin block reward, I also think that the flow of investment through btc for other coins will be reduced.
In general, there is no guarantee that after a while we will not see another new coin that will contain a greater degree of protection than the NEXUS.

Anyone today who is going to buy any coin the must to clearly understand the difference between a short-term increase in prices and a steady increase in value for the investment.
The older the coin so it is more stable in its position in this market.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pdogg147

Activity: 339
Merit: 266

Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 01:24:55 PM

Train hasn't left yet Smiley I'm hoping for one last dip to the 3-400 range. Probably not happening again tho...

Not going to happen mate, the train will leave soon. A coin like that with a dev like that it's a miracle one can still invest in it so cheaply. Don't want to be a Messiah but I envision a flood of BTC once certain things happen and Niro gets better marketing exposure.

Don't be greedy and cheap this coin has xMULTIPLE growth potential in a short period of time so enjoy the low price while it lasts Smiley

As any technology associated with the crypto currency is Open Sorce, what is available for this coin can always be used for another.
If other developers felt that the NEXUS contains elements of code that can increase security for their coins, they will just use it for their own purposes.
In addition, in the system NEXUS will  78 million coins.
This is quite a large number for that would this coin is a valuable digital assets.
Because in the near future is expected to decrease in the Bitcoin block reward, I also think that the flow of investment through btc for other coins will be reduced.
In general, there is no guarantee that after a while we will not see another new coin that will contain a greater degree of protection than the NEXUS.

Anyone today who is going to buy any coin the must to clearly understand the difference between a short-term increase in prices and a steady increase in value for the investment.

What you are commenting on (security) is just one part of Nexus.  There is much more that will be developed based on the the Trust system and other elements.  78,000,000 total supply over 10 years is not a lot.  Marketcap is one way to view current versus potential valuation and the current marketcap of Nexus (NIRO) is very undervalued in my opinion.

Crypthos

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:56:01 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 03:30:52 PM by Crypthos

im late at this party  Grin

In addition, in the system NEXUS will  78 million coins.

It's not large number, have you seen the number of coins on Dogecoin, NEM, Bitshares, Digibyte?  coins with way bigger market capital than Nexus and daily volume as well, and is truth, security is not the only feature Nexus will bring, I will just mention here one of the main ones, Transactions with no fee, if you need a crypto to get to the masses that don't want or can't pay ever rising fees for their transactions and micropayments, Nexus will be the one that'll provide that service.

Bitcoin block reward halving, maybe for a time price will go up but if deep changes are not made to the core of the protocol Bitcoin is doomed, at the moment Bitcoin is centralized just look at how much trouble is having to implement just a simply increase in block size, DASH did it in a breeze, also Bitcoin is not as secure as newer coins and is slow as fuck, in 2016 Bitcoin is the king of crypto if it remains the same centralization as right now lets see in 10 years. ( I love Bitcoin BTW and everything it brought with it, but centralization is slowly destroying it)  

And regarding that old coins are in a more stable position, you are right as well, the thing is that eventually the purpose of a cryptocurrency is to succeed and get used by the masses or a vast number of people, I don't care how old Litecoin or even Bitcoin are, in their current state of development they just can't handle the flood of transactions.

Go to the first page and take a look on what's coming, get in soon or miss this boat.

nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:33:12 AM

translate thread niro to bahasa indonesia  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1428945.msg14451966#msg14451966

hatur nuhun

donate:
niro: 2RV7XfZkmdnns57NiCDCuu6KVvhiNyviCnq1GEBpNXAmQjCC3w9
btc: 1DBdvZfAFVx3oZb2Zy1UWLdS7R5uGB2hiL

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
pdogg147

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 05:24:46 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 06:19:58 PM by pdogg147

translate thread niro to bahasa indonesia  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1428945.msg14451966#msg14451966

hatur nuhun

donate:
niro: 2RV7XfZkmdnns57NiCDCuu6KVvhiNyviCnq1GEBpNXAmQjCC3w9
btc: 1DBdvZfAFVx3oZb2Zy1UWLdS7R5uGB2hiL

Great job!  Thanks for taking the time to translate and create that thread.  Please keep us posted if people over there have questions.

Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:41:16 PM

Looks like we're closing in...

Change...is in the air.
You know why
popshot

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 09:09:31 PM

Wait for it.. wait for it.. Smiley

I think long term, persistence and ingenuity is the key here and this project has lots of it.
Appreciation of price will come with time organically as more people find out about Nexus tech.
Of course everything can be sped up and once things take traction this baby will fly.

Crypthos

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:29:22 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 09:40:13 PM by Crypthos

It needs a better block explorer, every time I try to put an address it says Invalid Input. Try Again..., and when you navigate the website with internet explorer (I know is shit) and go to plataform the website doesn't show the content properly it goes to left side of the screen, these factor might be a bit of a set back for potential buyers as image and quality are very important.

A few block explorers.

Dash      https://explorer.dash.org/chain/Dash

Ethereum one looks nice with a lot of info for the users      https://etherchain.org/

Bitshares (I don't like this one)   https://www.cryptofresh.com/
Crypthos

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:32:18 PM

im late at this party  Grin

Wait for it.. wait for it.. Smiley

I think long term, persistence and ingenuity is the key here and this project has lots of it.
Appreciation of price will come with time organically as more people find out about Nexus tech.
Of course everything can be sped up and once things take traction this baby will fly.

Talking about Diamonds first time today went to the website, It looks very nice and neat and the block explorer as well, good job        

http://bit.diamonds/
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 10:17:49 PM

we are working on it to get NEXUS listed on chainz same as DMD

a professional high respected coin explorer will make NEXUS better visible

and also free dev resources for other tasks if no longer needed to develop and maintain own explorer

if we join a community like we joined NEXUS we not only take we also give

DMD Diamond and the Foundation behind opened a lot of doors the last few years

and we will make sure NEXUS get into some of the rooms behind this doors too

great technology is one part of the game and there u have i would say a "hall of fame" player in ur team already

but to go serious for the big game a team is needed that fill other slots too

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
pdogg147

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 10:50:15 PM

Just a reminder to join us on Slack, send an email to me preston@nexusoft.io or PM me on here!

Videlicet
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1058

Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 10:34:30 PM

Please update your wallets to version 0.2.0.2. This includes updates to seed nodes, database, and core LLP for Unified Time functions.

I'm seeing some nodes that appear to be running older wallet version which can cause some small issues as time goes on if your clocks drift further.
https://github.com/Nexusoft/Nexus/releases/tag/v0.2.0.2

Thank You,
Viz.

[Nexus] Created by Viz. [Videlicet] : "videre licet - it may be seen; evidently; clearly"
Whitesox

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:01:13 AM

Hi Viz, would it be possible to get a little tuto on installing/upgrading the wallet on headless linux??

Did the upgrade this morning and getting all sorts of errors...

"make: *** [build/net.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs...."

"src/net/net.cpp: In function âvoid Net::ThreadMapPort2(void*)â:
src/net/net.cpp:877:72: error: invalid conversion from âint*â to âunsigned charâ [-fpermissive]"

"src/core/difficulty.cpp:72:2: warning: no return statement in function returning non-void [-Wreturn-type]"

Thnxs in advance!!

Willy

Do I know anyone?? Does anyone know me??
paulthetafy

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:06:09 PM

Hi Viz, would it be possible to get a little tuto on installing/upgrading the wallet on headless linux??

src/net/net.cpp:877:72: error: invalid conversion from âint*â to âunsigned charâ [-fpermissive]"

"src/core/difficulty.cpp:72:2: warning: no return statement in function returning non-void [-Wreturn-type]"

Thnxs in advance!!

Willy

what distro?  and what version of gcc do you have?
paulthetafy

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:37:01 PM

Hi all

I've added a new CPU pool at nexusminingpool.com port 9549.  
Minimum share difficulty is 4.7
It's a brand new highly-spec'd dedicated server, so please come and try it out!

connect in the usual way... ./coinshield_prime nexusminingpool.com 9549 <youraddress> <numthreads>

Message me here or on slack if you have any trouble.

Paul
Whitesox

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:41:30 PM

Thnxs in advance!!

Willy

Hi, it's a Linux server headless... and... no idea what gcc is, sorry.. I feel silly, lol

TIA

Willy

paulthetafy

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:49:30 PM

Thnxs in advance!!

Willy

Hi, it's a Linux server headless... and... no idea what gcc is, sorry.. I feel silly, lol

TIA

Willy

I need to know what version of linux, ubuntu, centOS etc..

run lsb_release -a and post the output.

gcc is the compiler.  to find out the version type gcc --version

Whitesox

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:54:30 PM

Sorry Paulthetafy, I mean to type Ubuntu server headless..

This is the requested info...

Thnxs again!!

gcc (Ubuntu 4.8.4-2ubuntu1~14.04.1) 4.8.4
Copyright (C) 2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Willy

paulthetafy

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:09:52 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 01:23:34 PM by paulthetafy

Sorry Paulthetafy, I mean to type Ubuntu server headless..

This is the requested info...

Thnxs again!!

gcc (Ubuntu 4.8.4-2ubuntu1~14.04.1) 4.8.4
Copyright (C) 2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Willy

That's weird, I've compiled with the same version of gcc on ubuntu 14.04 today without issue.
Check that you have libupnp installed...
sudo apt-get install libupnp-dev

or maybe libminiupnpc-dev instead
sudo apt-get install libminiupnpc-dev

just clutching at straws here Cheesy
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:59:36 PM

Great interview with the the Nexus team and YouMeAndBTC

http://youmeandbtc.com/bitcoin-podcast/nexus-creator-colin-cantrell-ymb-podcast-e102/

Wonder-full job gentlemen, very good explanations for all of our Tech.
Encourage everyone to watch.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: