Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:55:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin is officially dead  (Read 290681 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:56:59 AM

Litecoin is not dead but just stagnant. I have been hearing people screaming that Litecoin is dead for a long time but it is still surviving. The only bad thing about Litecoin is there is nothing new for the coin.

you sure right if something is dead then it will no bee any price or any volume but here we have all
if ltc is dead then price would be one cent

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:17:48 AM

KNC doesn't have to, the next generation is coming: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1251930.0

don't disagree...but likely a KNC 350mh Titan at 1250w each (I have two) can survive this if it comes out in 4-6 months and they are correct it will ROI
due to LTC price rise due to btc halving etc etc

I can run with that pack...it is this UNKNOWN jump of 21% where no one can point to any particular equipment etc that has me scratching my head

added to the above the A4 terminator data hall and supposed stand alone miner mode and the innsilicon is it? version on TOP of that

well then even I running Titans are toasty critters....just its the UNKNOWN ...if the difficulty sniper is gonna take me our as a Titan  scrypt miner.....

I'd at least like to know who/what and maybe when this is likely to happen and get my 'affairs' in order Sad

just recently pointed my a2 terminator from a multipool to litecoin. Going to hold a while, see what happens.

heh back in nov 2014 when i got my orig titan .multipools did not work with titans (knc got caught changing www pages from way back that said it was an alt coin
miner to orig conception a ltc miner to try and avoid this ..got caught lol) Smiley

anyway as a result I just held LTC and as of this point will probably clear (on 2 titans 2nd one used) 2200 LTC OVER what I could have gotten in BTC if I'd converted
daily on a multipool last summer say at 1.30 LTC per day etc to btc.that kinda thing thru out all of this last year..

so it has worked for me in 2015...we can hope it will work  in 2016 (but with a 19% difficulty rise on LTC on the network this last pop ..me thinks that 1) all such china
data hall scrypt eguip that started that whole diff rise is now done and hopefully i can mine for 6 months before the next lot of miners hit the world (doubtful) Sad

2) that LTC price probably in relation to btc price pops so the difficulty increase will be moot (also doubtful)

who knows at one time I drank the KNC kool aid (at least I roi'd via luck ..you knc pr**ks....so whatever happens at least i climbed out that trap/hole Smiley

Maybe people are pointing their machines to ltc again. Maybe people were not pleased with the reward they got after the halving.
However, there aren't really that many scrypt manufacturers out there, at least not the scale that bitcoin has. Also I doubt KnC will do next gen of titans. But who knows.

naw knc went full btc data hall only getting big newbie IPO $$$ now to fund new asic chips/halls etc..same scam richer newbies Smiley

but something big hit the LTC difficulty went up 21% in the last 2 3.5 day or so jumps

again...if it peters out (the china data hall or whatever shot its wad ...jumped the diff rate 21% or so) ...well will it now flatline for a few months till more
equip dumps and/or will it dump a bit back 21% because of miners shut off at the other end of the effectiveness not there anymore  scale?  or hell will
it go up 200% in next month or so....and only thing left that still kinda works (by fingernails) is titans? or big ass units 200mh up?

time will tell...i'm hoping it moved the difficulty up 21% or so and that is all she wrote for this round

(again i drank the bfl kool aid at one time so unicorn/rainbow fairydust dreams are where it is at ...wtf no clue just a hope) Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:39:15 AM

KNC doesn't have to, the next generation is coming: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1251930.0
Holy shit 850Mhs@1020W
Well that pretty much renders my A2Terminator pretty much useless. Had fun guys. Anyone want to buy my unit?

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:45:07 PM

This thread should be locked already, everything that had to be said has been said. We all know litecoin is not dead, this was posted in 2014, we are in 2016 almost, it's kind of a joke to still have this thread here.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:18:08 PM

This thread should be locked already, everything that had to be said has been said. We all know litecoin is not dead, this was posted in 2014, we are in 2016 almost, it's kind of a joke to still have this thread here.
The FUDders get to live themselves out in threads like these. However this thread has wondered way off course just because there aren't enough litecoin FUDers around.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:56:36 PM

Well said. The litecoin is still alive. We should revisit this thread in two years time to see if litecoin is still alive then.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:26:42 PM

I hoarded so much it makes me happy  Smiley
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:20:02 AM

Holy shit 850Mhs@1020W
Well that pretty much renders my A2Terminator pretty much useless. Had fun guys. Anyone want to buy my unit?

Just figured out yesterday ..that COUNTING  the last 21% jump in difficulty for LTC that my 2 Titans with ave speed between them
of 645mh at 2400w at 12.3c kwh usd (xcel) at 3.33 usd per LTC can continue to pump out coin to the point of even swap of electric
for LTC at up to 179% more difficulty rise (from again the difficulty of 2 jumps back when LTC started its current 21% rise)

Lots of conditions above but as a ball park thing it is all I have ...now if price would go up for LTC this would improve obviously

So again with the new A4 equip and Alcheminer II (at 512mh 1150w for $4950 usd) a current 1 user KNC 350mh Titan (or a bit less like my units combined)
could run with these units again ..... we can play just fine in that wading pool....if as things go are 'supposed to be out in around 4 months now I think' but stuff is probably late
so figure 6 months....especially if the above mnfg types are correct and LTC price at that time means those units will ROI due to LTC and/or scrypt
coin prices ...(that is their bet I'd guess or why build the stuff...er I take that back could be also for newbie big bucks IPO $$$ drive for investors..but still)

Again imho UNLESS LTC price goes up from its current price...the companies above will hold off any mass production for data hall use imho again
and maybe make some token units (prototypes) but we could be re-looking at last spring....a major announcement of all that great new
scrypt miners (volcano etc) and it did not happen due to low LTC price and/or all low scrypt prices. Massive panic ensued. Titans being dumped.
Then a big WoW. all new scrypt equipment cancelled (or like flower and alpha non-existent)

Not saying it will happen. Perhaps 3.33 usd is plenty for those guys to pull this off. But in the panic of such cancellations last March 2015
that is how I got a complete KNC 350mh Titan ...used....all dies working for 269 bucks from Australia including shipping in that price!
(the guy just wanted from what he mined his original 11 btc back from Nov 2013 when he pre-ordered a knc neptune and rolled it
over to a Titan). I honestly thought when I got the 2nd used Titan with all that new stuff coming out they would be doorstops
by July 2015 at best. esp at the LTC price of the times.

So not saying this merry go round would happen again and we would be back at 1.50 LTC or some such....but something in the back
of my mind

Again hoping that this last probably 30% pop in difficulty is all there is and that it is flat till then next go around of new equipment hits the
world of LTC....(please make it 6 months plus baby!) ...so anyway I feel your pain on your unit..it has to flatten out or anything under say 110mh is gonna be real tough to
justify w/o use as a space heater and say 4c kwh electric or some such

the LTC/asic soap opera to be continued....

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:25:52 PM

Well said. The litecoin is still alive. We should revisit this thread in two years time to see if litecoin is still alive then.

I think this thread is the defacto Litecoin discussion hub on the alt-sub. I say keep it open and have it as the general repository for LTC news and movement. And Litecoin is dead.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:04:26 AM

I think this thread is the defacto Litecoin discussion hub on the alt-sub. I say keep it open and have it as the general repository for LTC news and movement. And Litecoin is dead.

Litecoin has been 'berry berry good to me'....(as long as you have 2 KNC Titans at 645mh ..held your LTC thru all of last year (before halving etc) and moved it after the fact...

so my plan of moving all the LTC to BTC (but probably 1000 LTC got to have something to call 'hoard') ...is well on track

again all this is 'dumb luck' indeed....but we also serve who are clueless and lucky

anyway keep that in mind of the process I point out above is ALSO going on with LTC besides the obvious uses it has for speculation. At a 0.0100 or so ltc to btc with ltc difficulty where it is at I figure at 13c kwh the difficulty of LTC will have to go up another 179% from the start of the difficulty rise like 2 jumps back for me to exactly be trading my electric bill a month for equiv LTC at a 3.33 usd ltc price (and of course price goes up this is pushed out even farther into future the titan's doorstop status) Smiley

NOW....if you all would just stop drinking the kool aid and stop mining all those GAW 50mh and below space heaters ...it would be a lot better for me thank you...

so anyway 'LTC as a means to an end comes to mind' ie my goal of 50 btc is now gonna be 100 BTC by the time this is all done (end of life titans) and of course the token
1000 LTC to keep me at 'hoard status' with something!

heh......dumb and stupid and stubbornly holding all my LTC this last year worked..who'd a thunk it?

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:11:29 AM

so if bitcoin price up litecoin price will be up too ?
any one can explain it ?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:29:41 AM

any one can explain it ?

that is how it has been in the past year ...like 0.001 ltc to btc more or less....now as to if it will continue or LTC will make some kind of 'comeback' as a 'stand alone scrypt coin'  in the future.from what I can tell with little development (of it there is some no PR to push such) etc anyway why I'm moving everything but 1000 LTC at EOL of Titans....just too damn
quiet except for 1) speculation 2) or miners like me still into scrypt with large enough equip

Well the temptation to have 100 btc out of my mining endeavors since 2013 rather then more in LTC is obvious.....I will likely keep about 1000 LTC just in case as part of my 'hoard'
in that I mined at least 1000 LTC this last summer at 1.40 LTC price or so in the doldrums....but ....most of my LTC after the 1st of the year will be moved to LTC
so I can (at least) reach the "I never would have believed it" 100+ btc goal.....

anyway my version of 'prudence' ...I see the same game with speculators of LTC they speculate in LTC but mostly keep BTC....

I am usually wrong on my 'choices' so it is likely imho as soon as I get most of my LTC to BTC..the Titan(s) go to doorstops and I am at my 1000 LTC holdings with
the rest already converted to BTC.....LTC will then again ...(with say some killer blockchain app exclusive to LTC) spring to 40 bucks and I will be 'inconsolable' thus
it is with crypto....never a dull moment then BLAMO you are on the street in the gutter smelling of cheap asic miners and broken dreams Smiley

or hell this whole 'open crypto' could go private via bank blockchains and we are the Netscape of our times....who knows

anyway what I'm doing as a strategy ..that has worked 'so far' at least on 'paper' I'm holding it all in paper wallets (or will when I hit 100+ BTC by EOL of Titans)

you places your bets and takes the risks I guess

d-trix

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:38:56 AM

Bitcoin rise is LTC's gain. That's been  the case this past months while monitoring LTC and BTC price on coinmarketcap.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:03:19 PM

Bitcoin rise is LTC's gain. That's been  the case this past months while monitoring LTC and BTC price on coinmarketcap.

yea but this time is small price change last time was great price change
but it not over yet it still have time

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

RiOtT

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:44:04 PM

The price pairing of litecoin and bitcoin, in my opinion, had more to do with the early community. The bitcoin/litecoin community was a shared 'knowledge' that the bitcoin and litecoin price would rise in pair, but as bitcoin's popularity exploded the newer users (such as myself) didn't share that sentiment. I feel the price disparity will widen moving forward. As a new user to bitcoin this year I read up on all the popular coins, and to be honest I laughed at the notion that litecoin was the silver as bitcoin is to gold. That comparison just doesn't hold any water for me. I've been a silver stacker for years and  litecoin has none of the qualities that the silver to gold has. I do not share any litecoin information with friends and family because I feel it is a risk, and I would feel really bad if I talked a family member into buying it and then it crashed. I stick to bitcoin, tinker with ether, and would only ever recommend bitcoin to my friends or family. That's how I view it as a newer user.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:23:40 AM

this probably did not hurt any....looks like the mulitipools are shutting down with other alts and/or being specific on just btc /ltc /dodge and a few others

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/12/06/cex-io-terminates-support-for-altcoins/

probably why the hell LTC spiked on top of the fact imho some new scrypt data halls..but still....did not know this

any others besides ghash.io pulling the plug on multipool alt pools?

mistanama

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:20:02 AM

any one can explain it ?

Not necessary true. If the US$ price of litecoin is fixed, when the price of bitcoin go up, litecoin price in terms of bitcoin will drop. This happened to many alcoin when the bitcoin price rose recently.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:05:25 AM

any one can explain it ?

Not necessary true. If the US$ price of litecoin is fixed, when the price of bitcoin go up, litecoin price in terms of bitcoin will drop. This happened to many alcoin when the bitcoin price rose recently.

seem like that ltc is following btc in big jumps but price change is in cents not in dollars so this may be good only for those who have 1000 or more ltc stashed

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

macsga
Legendary

Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:26:52 AM

any one can explain it ?

seem like that ltc is following btc in big jumps but price change is in cents not in dollars so this may be good only for those who have 1000 or more ltc stashed

*IF* BTC continues it's ride up, this is the perfect moment to get yourselves some LTCs/XMR/ETH, ie: "heavy" alts. Later it will be too late. Roll Eyes

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:57:53 AM

The dollar price of litecoin has not risen. It is quite stable. Its price relative to bitcoin has dropped, similar to other coins.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: