Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin is officially dead  (Read 290681 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Icathia

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:07:47 AM

Happy 5th birthday to Litecoin!

You can order your limited edition Litecoin branded Ledger Nano S now: https://litecoinassociation.org/store.html

Awesome for a dead coin if I can say so myself! Cheesy

Now you can securely store your dead coins! YASS

The masses shall weep when LTC goes full tard to $150 per coin

Why not 1500?

1500? to  impossible to consider even on $150 price mark too which we could all see that ltc is almost  dying. And for sure  who  hold  of lots of  ltc would suffer big  loss indeed but who knows  it  would revive and  do make a hard  pump. Its no too late i guess.

I think the only way to save a dying coin, is for bag holders to dispurse to people who have things they want to sell for that coin.  Then, there is a wider interest in keeping the coin alive.

I hardly think LTC falls into the dying mode, but it does seem like there isn't much incentive to create with it.

Its hard to say what will happen, I think that it has no good future anymore but the fact is also that that is unpredictable these days.
I really do not know what to expect from it.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vurasasog

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:42:27 PM

Happy 5th birthday to Litecoin!

You can order your limited edition Litecoin branded Ledger Nano S now: https://litecoinassociation.org/store.html

Awesome for a dead coin if I can say so myself! Cheesy

Now you can securely store your dead coins! YASS

The masses shall weep when LTC goes full tard to $150 per coin

Why not 1500?

1500? to  impossible to consider even on $150 price mark too which we could all see that ltc is almost  dying. And for sure  who  hold  of lots of  ltc would suffer big  loss indeed but who knows  it  would revive and  do make a hard  pump. Its no too late i guess.

I think the only way to save a dying coin, is for bag holders to dispurse to people who have things they want to sell for that coin.  Then, there is a wider interest in keeping the coin alive.

I hardly think LTC falls into the dying mode, but it does seem like there isn't much incentive to create with it.

Its hard to say what will happen, I think that it has no good future anymore but the fact is also that that is unpredictable these days.
I really do not know what to expect from it.

that is right. It should change into anonymous coin two years ago. Then it will be in big demand for privacy.
HanSchultz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:56:14 PM

that is right. It should change into anonymous coin two years ago. Then it will be in big demand for privacy.
The devs were sleeping for a long time and recently hearing some news as if they are planning something big changes which would revive the coin,which is great news for all the litecoin bag holders,they should have done something long back and surprisingly Chinese miners have not taken a liking to this coin
sonnyacg

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:36:28 AM

Litecoin still survive to this day, but can not compete with Bitcoin. But with the price movements quite dramatically at this time, you should also look litecoin market from now on. that's my opinion. sorry if wrong in my words.  Smiley

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 TX Dice ↑↓ Double Dice ↑↓ Bitcoin Binary Options   ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓ forex ↑↓ Dice of Transaction id ↑↓ 1% edge double dice]
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:30:26 AM

IT may not be dead from a miner point of view (3050 mh) but it likely will not get back above 0.008 LTC to BTC again. Seems like 0.006 LTC to BTC is now the norm.

A frigging huge BTC pump and LTC to follow Yoshi like to Mario would be great. Anyway imho too many other coins to speculate thus the dump in the ratio down to 0.006 LTC

to BTC....my 'new norm' to dump LTC to BTC if anyone cares...likely not. Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
GrossBit

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:16:55 AM

probably some whale will dump it and it goes to 0.004 BTC...

Who will blink first ?
shyliar

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:57:17 PM

IT may not be dead from a miner point of view (3050 mh) but it likely will not get back above 0.008 LTC to BTC again. Seems like 0.006 LTC to BTC is now the norm.

A frigging huge BTC pump and LTC to follow Yoshi like to Mario would be great. Anyway imho too many other coins to speculate thus the dump in the ratio down to 0.006 LTC

Surprises me that a miner would make statements designed to encourage driving the price down.
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:36:42 PM

ive been holding litecoin for years. ill look it up 5 years from now. it was the 2nd coin i bought and i plan on keeping it. all it needs is a little love...
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:03:08 AM

Dev's active with it still and price on the way up.. don't seem too dead to me  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:10:24 AM

Surprises me that a miner would make statements designed to encourage driving the price down.

NO it just seems to be a fact of life now...too much other stuff around besides LTC for the speculator to mess with for better returns. IF you agree with my premise
that LTC is hot in China as a the Chinese folk love it ..as a 'speculative coin' ...ie silver to bitcoin.

Some of the thunder has gone away. Not saying this won't change. Just saying I don't sit around waiting for LTC to go to around 0.008 or 0.009 ltc to btc before I move it
to BTC anymore....0.006 ltc to btc may be as good as it gets for awhile.

Anyway for those who originally got the knc titan miners in 2014 in the past for the main purpose of mining LTC and converting to BTC because the BTC ASIC miner race
was still nuts.

my angle..so why I say the above for others with the same angle and move it when they deem prudent to BTC

(different strokes different folks)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 03:23:31 AM

Dev's active with it still and price on the way up.. don't seem too dead to me  Cheesy

They said these things about bitcoin also with the problems with the dev team there also. Guess that didn't really happen Cheesy

There have been some badcoins that have come through but generally the big ones have been pretty solid.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 03:28:49 AM

Litecoin still survive to this day, but can not compete with Bitcoin. But with the price movements quite dramatically at this time, you should also look litecoin market from now on. that's my opinion. sorry if wrong in my words.  Smiley

Litecoin is one of the long running coin coin together with dodge coin aside from bitcoin. It will not perish instantly if ever it will happen since there are many investors already.I think devs should a bigger market for this coin so that it will be very useful.

Open for Campaigns
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:21:39 AM

Litecoin is one of the long running coin coin together with dodge coin aside from bitcoin. It will not perish instantly if ever it will happen since there are many investors already.I think devs should a bigger market for this coin so that it will be very useful.

this is true bbut price is falling and it now under 0.006 this is low for this coin by my option
still hopping to see good price on this coin after all i still hope for some jump price from this coin in next few month hope it will follow btc price not just going down slowly

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:35:14 PM

+11111111
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:58:20 PM

this coin will never pump again, so regardless of how active and developing it is, it is useless.

cryptos only survive as long as they are worth speculating

price of litecoin (als known as shitcoin) has been decreasing for 3 years

the only people left are bagholders who held from $48 until now. not even $4. 3 years later (exactly 3 years, not even exaggerating here lol).

if this trend continues, it will be $1 in 2020.

have fun holding another 3 years, litefags xD
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 12:25:41 AM

I think getting 3 developers @ $50K each is a good start. I don't know if they're talented or even if that's good money in China, but it's a better wage than the previous big fat nothing. Also, if they get commitment to a steady income stream from mining farms, there could be an effect on how LTC is traded and perceived amongst the biggest players. Just remember, that it's probably unlikely that the real whales chat on BTCtalk...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:22:23 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2016, 04:28:32 AM by Spoetnik

Litecoin still survive to this day, but can not compete with Bitcoin. But with the price movements quite dramatically at this time, you should also look litecoin market from now on. that's my opinion. sorry if wrong in my words.  Smiley

this is true bbut price is falling and it now under 0.006 this is low for this coin by my option
still hopping to see good price on this coin after all i still hope for some jump price from this coin in next few month hope it will follow btc price not just going down slowly

BLIND or just enjoy lying ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:55:49 AM

BLIND pr just enjoy lying ?

People   just continue  a  certain reply without  refering to the  chart and  still keeping  saying the same thing. Good thing you  post  the chart of LTC which  most of   people  here  about  ltc is dying. Cant you see the chart  regarding  on its price? Are  they  blind?

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:29:30 AM

Actually, I'm not a Litecoin user, But I don't think that LTC is dead. For so many years up to now LTC established a big community in cryptoworld anyhow, and they used diferrent miners too. Aside from that Ltc is much trusted altcoin that can be invest in rather than the other coins.
vurasasog

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:51:28 PM

Actually, I'm not a Litecoin user, But I don't think that LTC is dead. For so many years up to now LTC established a big community in cryptoworld anyhow, and they used diferrent miners too. Aside from that Ltc is much trusted altcoin that can be invest in rather than the other coins.

The litecoin is just small brother of bitcoin. I also heard that it will be developed more actively in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: