News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moon or Fail ?
Moon - 73 (51.4%)
Fail - 34 (23.9%)
Who Cares? - 35 (24.6%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify]  (Read 76964 times)
Elmer Fud

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:07:09 PM

Go Troll somewhere else Elmer 

Fine, but the ducksuit comment was clever.
nikos64

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:10:34 PM

Your fucking with us, right? Or did you really just pullout the "I have 2 mustangs so I'm obviously smarter than you" routine? You know what I think? I think you might be a banker. A central fucking banker. And I dont give 2 shits about your car. I only care that you die slowly.
Don't be so cruel...
He's just a megalomaniac who thinks that everyone interested about his plans for this coin.
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:12:49 PM

Elmer  fucking troll  Grin
huynhthuan999

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:14:11 PM

good coin
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 04:14:18 PM

why the Trust price is too low at the market (c-cex) ? miners sell them for loss ??  Huh

The block payout schedule has a nasty side effect of preventing the value of this coin from ever increasing. The only winners will be ones who had 3 million in the beginning when it was impossible to mine large quantities. That was the most profitable time to sell and sell someone did.

And it will increase network hash as the POS approaches, which is a good thing imo. Admittedly this may drive the price down as multipools sell, however it will increase distribution

At 18% interest per year, people will see pos mining of +.00189 per day and just say screw this.

I just started mining at a poool yesterday morning and believe I am seeing the following from staking:

Date: 7/6/14 05:58
Source: Generated
Credit: 0.2420605 TRUST
Net amount: +0.2420605 TRUST
Transaction ID: ---

this is due to staking right?

Staking shouldn't be possible yet, right? Maybe it is. I don't know. Sorry, not trying to be negative, just saying that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a dirty insider trading racket in a duck suit.

My suits are $3000 a piece and I have a closet full of them.  I have two Mustangs, one new one Old.  A couple dealerships and my wife drives a Maseratti to get groceries and spend my money at Nordstroms.  Put a whale suit on me sir if you are going to dress me.  You are the fourth person to find out PoS is stacking.  It has been since block 2.  Congratulations.

Your f---ing with us, right? Or did you really just pullout the "I have 2 mustangs so I'm obviously smarter than you" routine? You know what I think? I think you might be a banker. A central fucking banker. And I dont give 2 shits about your car. I only care that you die slowly. take your wife and the 6% premine you have stacking interest at 18% per year per day bullshit with you.

Unless you were just effing with us. And in that case, lol.

I never said I was smarter, In fact I might clear the upper half of the world by one point.  My skill is people and resource.  The comment "it's probably a dirty insider trading racket in a duck suit." suggests I am untrustworthy or scammer.  I dont need anyones money, I am just fine.  I am after fame on this coin, you might want to call it trust.  By the way, my wife is a Siberian Sharp shooter, so... be careful.  Keep her out of it because you are not in her league.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 04:15:26 PM

Your fucking with us, right? Or did you really just pullout the "I have 2 mustangs so I'm obviously smarter than you" routine? You know what I think? I think you might be a banker. A central fucking banker. And I dont give 2 shits about your car. I only care that you die slowly.
Don't be so cruel...
He's just a megalomaniac who thinks that everyone interested about his plans for this coin.

Wikipedia here I come.

Elmer Fud

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:17:44 PM

why the Trust price is too low at the market (c-cex) ? miners sell them for loss ??  Huh

The block payout schedule has a nasty side effect of preventing the value of this coin from ever increasing. The only winners will be ones who had 3 million in the beginning when it was impossible to mine large quantities. That was the most profitable time to sell and sell someone did.

And it will increase network hash as the POS approaches, which is a good thing imo. Admittedly this may drive the price down as multipools sell, however it will increase distribution

At 18% interest per year, people will see pos mining of +.00189 per day and just say screw this.

I just started mining at a poool yesterday morning and believe I am seeing the following from staking:

Staking shouldn't be possible yet, right? Maybe it is. I don't know. Sorry, not trying to be negative, just saying that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a dirty insider trading racket in a duck suit.

My suits are $3000 a piece and I have a closet full of them.  I have two Mustangs, one new one Old.  A couple dealerships and my wife drives a Maseratti to get groceries and spend my money at Nordstroms.  Put a whale suit on me sir if you are going to dress me.  You are the fourth person to find out PoS is stacking.  It has been since block 2.  Congratulations.

I like bananas and penguins.

I never said I was smarter, In fact I might clear the upper half of the world by one point.  My skill is people and resource.  The comment "it's probably a dirty insider trading racket in a duck suit." suggests I am untrustworthy or scammer.  I dont need anyones money, I am just fine.  I am after fame on this coin, you might want to call it trust.  By the way, my wife is a Siberian Sharp shooter, so... be careful.  Keep her out of it because you are not in her league.

My sincere apologies. I got a bit carried away and have edited my most inappropriate comments.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 04:19:00 PM

Don't be so cruel...

Wikipedia here I come.

Get a new dictionary.  Yours is very old... I am Narcissistic if any.  I have no power.  Im just good at learning something and giving it my best try.  I succeed because of my will.  I have no power, no special trick.  I smile and ask for things.  And people say yes.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 04:19:57 PM

I like bananas and penguins.

My sincere apologies. I got a bit carried away and have edited my most inappropriate comments.

ROFL !! Whats your real name?  My name is Travis.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:25:15 PM

I think people will be pleasantly surprised by TrustPlus. Smiley
cindereynolds

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:26:42 PM

Does this coin have any pre-mine?

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
komdo

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:30:08 PM

"... I dont need anyones money, I am just fine.  I am after fame on this coin, you might want to call it trust...." <---- FAME ! TRUST ! This is what we all want.  you got my support.  Cheesy Shocked Grin

TrekRider

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:31:21 PM

Yes.
L3pje

Activity: 283

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 04:32:03 PM

Just bought some at C-cex, price should be up  Grin
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 04:32:09 PM

Huge!  3.5 Million coins for development.  All TXid's have been posted.  Coins get vaulted after the bills get paid.

There is a person who owns 6 Million.  I hope its a pool or exchange.

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 04:34:45 PM

Just bought some at C-cex, price should be up  Grin

Calm down please, small bites or the Miners will pounce.

shwin

Activity: 475

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:39:08 PM

Huge!  3.5 Million coins for development.  All TXid's have been posted.  Coins get vaulted after the bills get paid.

There is a person who owns 6 Million.  I hope its a pool or exchange.

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

maybe dedicated

I have over 60K coin on dedicated

I think if time to stake Smiley

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:03:48 PM

dedicated not DELIVERING PAYOUTS , IS IT ME ? CAUSE IT'S WAY OVER MY ORIGINAL AUTOPAY AND TRIED MANUAL BUT NOTHING

coin1974

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:05:49 PM

dedicated not DELIVERING PAYOUTS , IS IT ME ? CAUSE IT'S WAY OVER MY ORIGINAL AUTOPAY AND TRIED MANUAL BUT NOTHING
im not receiving last payout as well, hopefully it will come soon. Lets just wait Wink

Edit: Just received.  Cheesy
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:06:52 PM

im not receiving last payout as well, hopefully it will come soon. Lets just wait Wink

oh yeah i'm not worried in fact it just came the manual one..

Edit: updated my sig, 2 coins with established btt accounts what a surprise

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: