News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moon or Fail ?
Moon - 73 (51.4%)
Fail - 34 (23.9%)
Who Cares? - 35 (24.6%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify]  (Read 76963 times)
MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:44:49 PM

'Mitchellmint' isn't even a business, he's an IT guy for a car dealership
http://www.linkedin.com/in/yellow67r
who also apparently happens to own a shit-ton of graphics cards to mine the hell out of the coins he 'launches'.
https://twitter.com/MitchellMint

You lot watching the pre-mine? He don't need no steenkin' pre-mine! He'd have been all over the short POW stage of his coins.

So there's the 'official' MitchellMint twitter, but also his own: https://twitter.com/yellow67r

Sure, you might say, "CryptoDevil, stop being so hard on the kid, he's just trying to make his way in the cryptocurrency world, like the rest of us" and I'd reply by pointing out that if you are trying to convince people that your coin project is valid, solely on the basis that you are claiming to be a 'rich and powerful' stud-muffin, when you're not, questions about what the hell you are thinking with an Anon-but-not-actually-anon mega-bloat-blockchain, need to be answered.

cryptodevil  thank you for sharing this info. Now, I know mitchellmint better, and I TRUST him more.
GTO73

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:46:58 PM

yesterday i lose half of my small budget on a scamshitcoin  Angry , that half that remains now is in trust, i hope is the right coin  Grin
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:57:38 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 05:08:04 PM by MajidBC

'Mitchellmint' isn't even a business, he's an IT guy for a car dealership
http://www.linkedin.com/in/yellow67r
who also apparently happens to own a shit-ton of graphics cards to mine the hell out of the coins he 'launches'.
https://twitter.com/MitchellMint

You lot watching the pre-mine? He don't need no steenkin' pre-mine! He'd have been all over the short POW stage of his coins.

So there's the 'official' MitchellMint twitter, but also his own: https://twitter.com/yellow67r

Sure, you might say, "CryptoDevil, stop being so hard on the kid, he's just trying to make his way in the cryptocurrency world, like the rest of us" and I'd reply by pointing out that if you are trying to convince people that your coin project is valid, solely on the basis that you are claiming to be a 'rich and powerful' stud-muffin, when you're not, questions about what the hell you are thinking with an Anon-but-not-actually-anon mega-bloat-blockchain, need to be answered.

Ill read this one, you took the time to do some research.

A picture of 7950s!  You found them.  Did you find my warehouse yet?  GPUs FPGAs GRIDSeeds CPUs I got a lot!  Ill help you out... http://google.mitchellmint.com/solar  All I can say, is I Mined with 50M on this TRUST coin.  I have 50M in many places.  I paid through the nose for the GPU's and they are still my most profitable investment.  R9's have not.  I have been Mining since Thanks Giving 2013, put a second mortgage on my house because I believe in what we are doing.  This particular farm is 2G with X11, but when you mine 10 coins its, a 200M per coin.  After working with the minerals dev, he showed me the error in big farms.  So now I have 15 Coins between the x11 RIGs.  All the shares of this project have been sold to neighbours.  They pick up their cash on Fridays. Smiley

I did mine the hell out of TRUST, all 50M which means I have 20k coins.  Personally.

@yellow67r is my personal Twitter.

Can I get back to work now?  I have to try to make 20,000 coins into 2 million dollars.

-Travis

Travis, can I ask how many GPUs you have? I'm really curious.
sygitius

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:06:05 PM

Impressive coin, just bought 40000  Grin
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:33:15 PM

Yeah this is one hell of a stand out coin amongst the other crap.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
poop

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:02:38 PM

most excellent! buy over coins
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:11:51 PM

Just bought 15k, not much but lets see how it goes

Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 06:32:57 PM

amartinz

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:10:47 PM

Good coin. Just bought 20k like the Dev. Let's see how far it will go.
CoinBounties

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:43:34 PM

The developer is truly a outstanding guy, he will do anything in his power to support this coin. We recently added some banners up for TRUST on coinbounties.com because we support the coin! Great price to buy in!!!
stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:55:36 PM

I just completed a TrustPlus article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/trustplus-gives-a-new-meaning-to-anonymity-by-using-automatic-transactions

Benefit of the doubt for now, so impress me Smiley

I like your article! In my opinion, and I may be completely wrong so please take this with a grain of salt, the benefits to TrustPlus's Automatic Transactions that led me to invest in this coin are the following:

Firstly, when it comes right down to it, security and anonymity rely on a game of numbers. That is, anonymity relies on obscurity and security relies on the ability to maintain a secret. The fact that TrustPlus generates automatic transactions means that, without a doubt, they are contributing to the obscurity of all transactions and therefore their potential for anonymity and security.

In/of my own account I have already seen at least 23 automatic transactions for my 10 or so real transactions. This means that, already this early in the game, the chance of finding one of my real transactions, amid all the transactions associated with my address, are 10 in 33, or ~ 30%.
You might say that a 30% chance of finding something is still a pretty good chance, so how can TrustPlus be better? 

Well, some people like to compare anonymity to finding a needle in a haystack. So what would it take to make my real transactions at least as hard to find as a needle in a haystack? (Even though the Mythbusters already made this colloquialism obsolete: Episode 23 – "Bug Bomb , Talking to Plants , Needle in a Haystack" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MythBusters_(2004_season)#Needle_in_a_Haystack)

To answer that question you need to quantify the number of needles and the denseness of the haystack with respect to the needles.

To that end I would like to refer you to this fun paper by Bruno Jedynak and Damianos Karakos, http://cis.jhu.edu/~bruno/JedynakKarakosSPL.pdf (though their motivation originated from their interest in an algorithm for tracking roads in satellite images).

I will let the reader review their detailed conclusion, but basically, for the case of TrustPlus anonymity will depend on the frequency of generation of automatic transactions.

Secondly, the security of my transaction can only be enhanced by the amount of anonymity associated with all my transactions! That is, if I want to keep my transaction secret, it is up to me to share the fact that there was even a real transaction to begin with, the fact that I trust any other addresses at all, and further which addresses I trust; else, you might never even know to look for that transaction amid all the clutter!! (ie. do you even know that there is a needle in the haystack and how to distinguish the needle from the hay!)

Thirdly, I like their solution to the block chain bloat problem that is plaguing the crypto coin community. I know that, so far,  the answer to this question has been, "hard drives will get bigger", (though some are trying to get more creative) but really, do you as a customer want to carry with the entire history of all transactions ever!! I certainly don't. For me, there needs to be a certain amount of trust associated with reducing the amount of history (I call this baggage) you carry around with you. Therefore, if the system is already requiring trust in the automatic transactions, it follows that it may potentially also be trusted when the time comes to transition to a new history of transactions. I am sure that you can keep the old history for archival purposes if you are so inclined, but the beauty of it is that you are not required to!!!

Thoughts, and/or comments?! Oh, and please correct me if I am wrong, I am always looking forward to learning more about the vibrant crypto coin community!

This is well written.  Send us your resume trust@mitchellmint.com  I will have to spend more time on this, it deserves a wonderful response.

Thank you for your interest in my resume. I have sent it to the address you requested. You may also find my linked in profile at: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sergio-tafur-campo/28/344/8a6
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:56:52 PM

deff enjoying these stakes coming in Cheesy and only 40 confirms... well done Smiley

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
parker928

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:59:17 PM

I think TRUSTplus is going to change the way a lot of people think about crypto. Afterall, this is the first time I have seen such a large premine handled so responsibly by the dev. The transparency is unprecedented, even when compared to devs of coins with no premine. For example cinni, bc, veri, and drk devs are not even as good about answering questions and addressing issues quickly as Travis is.

I think trustplus will show that there ARE still some good people in crypto. Most of it is crap, and most devs are scammers, but trustplus is going to set a good example...and it has 2 huge pieces of innovation. The trust obfuscation, as well as being the first dev to handle a large premine responsibly. Things look good from here.

And the more I ponder it, the better I feel. Think about it. We know his name, where he works, what he drives, his website, what he does for a living, what his mining operation is like, his normal user account which has a feedback score, how many coins he holds, and where he got them from. I bet if we ask him for his facebook page he would have no problem handing it over.

at this point, he can either: 1. Dump his coins irresponsibly early on and probably walk away with 10-15 btc. And in that situation there would be a lot of angry people and he would have to change lots of things about his life in order to avoid the harassment, all for a measly 10-15 btc lol... or 2. Use his coins responsibly to fund development and turn this coin into the QUALITY PROJECT THAT WE ARE EXPECTING, then wait till we are at a few million $ market cap (not an unreasonable expectation). By this time most of the premine will be spent, but there will probably still be a little bit left, which he deserves for his hard work. (noone works for free). Then, he can quietly slip the leftover premine as well as his mined coins into the market, if he so chooses, cash out without disturbing anything, and walk away with probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 70-100 btc, and live very comfortably for the next year or so, and be proud of himself as a person for not only completing a good project, but restoring a little faith in the crypto scene.

Which would you choose? 
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:17:31 PM

Hi dev, completely agree with the statements above. But Isnt 18% interest a little bit to much? Im afraid this will translate in significant inflation..
Fitness76

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:31:51 PM

Hi dev, completely agree with the statements above. But Isnt 18% interest a little bit to much? Im afraid this will significant inflation..

I know you asked the dev, but if you want my 2 bits. I don't think it is because it has a max stake age of 30 days, if it was a lot longer I would agree. So you can't just sit on the coins and collect 18% by doing nothing, which I'm sure a lot of people will do limiting the amount of inflation just from people not moving the coin around. There's also nothing to say in the future it can't be changed to a lower percent if it does seem to have hyperinflation.
Have a Good Day.

amartinz

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:59:56 PM

Real non-anonymous dev is something new to the cryptoworld Smiley
I know only one similar - Bryce Weiner.
Even Satoshi Nakamoto is anon Smiley
GTO73

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:24:42 PM

The total number of coins here is  Huh
stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:39:35 PM

The total number of coins here is  Huh

You may find the coin stats at: http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/stats/
At the bottom of the page there is a pie chart of the available number of coins.

Currently, 30,760,457 mined + 23,839,342 unmined.
amartinz

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:22:48 AM

Whales come to TRUST finally.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 02:28:42 AM

Hi dev, completely agree with the statements above. But Isnt 18% interest a little bit to much? Im afraid this will significant inflation..

I know you asked the dev, but if you want my 2 bits. I don't think it is because it has a max stake age of 30 days, if it was a lot longer I would agree. So you can't just sit on the coins and collect 18% by doing nothing, which I'm sure a lot of people will do limiting the amount of inflation just from people not moving the coin around. There's also nothing to say in the future it can't be changed to a lower percent if it does seem to have hyperinflation.
Have a Good Day.

You are correct. Easy numbers... 100 TRUST will get you 18% annual percent, so its divided by 12.  18% / 12 is .015 so  you get 1.5 coins for holding and need to move em after 30 days or they become stale.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: