News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moon or Fail ?
Moon - 73 (51.4%)
Fail - 34 (23.9%)
Who Cares? - 35 (24.6%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify]  (Read 76964 times)
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 06:52:52 AM

please. what  the amount of total coins Huh

Its kinda up in the air again.  If the person doesn't come forward, we will be out maximum 800,000 on Retail and will not make it to 2015 edition.  So 30 Million?

Again, I don't understand completely.  Could you make yourself more clear?

1. Are you planning to shut down the Bittrex BTC/TRUST exchange?
2. What happened exactly?  Did something happen to the premine?

If someone sent trust coins to bittrex, they've already converted them to BTC so you're only going to destroy new buyer's coins.

If you do shut down the Bittrex BTC/TRUST exchange, it will tank the price.

Please clarify.

Wow, that was close..... seems like things are back under control..... thank you dev for finding who was hurting the market. the 5 potential addresses that were holding the market hostage. Smiley

Problem has been solved?  Even if Bittrex locks the accounts, they don't release the coins back to the community I don't think so just consider the coins dead.

What was the problem exactly?  The thread isn't very clear.

BitTrex cannot lock an account for this sort of market manipulation.  I talked with a representative from BitTrex to discuss my options, which were nearly none.  

We caught someone buying high and selling low.  We started to profit from it, tweeted to help others profit, and then the market went silent, the bot was turned off.  We also notice enormous Sell Walls that were not there before.  We asked the community to follow a plan.

The premine is PoSing safely in a Vault 2.18 Million

We took a pause to see who was causing the price drop.  Now that it is identified I can only say... MOVING on.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
MiningMinion

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:01:00 AM

please. what  the amount of total coins Huh

Its kinda up in the air again.  If the person doesn't come forward, we will be out maximum 800,000 on Retail and will not make it to 2015 edition.  So 30 Million?

Again, I don't understand completely.  Could you make yourself more clear?

1. Are you planning to shut down the Bittrex BTC/TRUST exchange?
2. What happened exactly?  Did something happen to the premine?

If someone sent trust coins to bittrex, they've already converted them to BTC so you're only going to destroy new buyer's coins.

If you do shut down the Bittrex BTC/TRUST exchange, it will tank the price.

Please clarify.

Wow, that was close..... seems like things are back under control..... thank you dev for finding who was hurting the market. the 5 potential addresses that were holding the market hostage. Smiley

Problem has been solved?  Even if Bittrex locks the accounts, they don't release the coins back to the community I don't think so just consider the coins dead.

What was the problem exactly?  The thread isn't very clear.

BitTrex cannot lock an account for this sort of market manipulation.  I talked with a representative from BitTrex to discuss my options, which were nearly none.  

We caught someone buying high and selling low.  We started to profit from it, tweeted to help others profit, and then the market went silent, the bot was turned off.  We also notice enormous Sell Walls that were not there before.  We asked the community to follow a plan.

The premine is PoSing safely in a Vault 2.18 Million

We took a pause to see who was causing the price drop.  Now that it is identified I can only say... MOVING on.

Thanks for explanation!

Now we can watch TRUST go back up.
biohammer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:08:41 AM

Smiley Great News   Its so refreshing to have a proactive Dev rather one you have to chase down. We seem to be in good hands with a good community.  This Coin will be around a long time I TRUST .    Thanks for your work on the coin and I look forward to the planned implementations ahead .  Plus this gave me an opportunity to pick up some more below mining cost Thanks.
L3pje

Activity: 283

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:13:43 AM

Not sure if it means anything but I have almost 300k parked at bittrex. I'm a holder, not a trader.
Will sell at 50k sat  Cool
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:43:24 AM

ETA on roadmap?

Cheers
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:49:15 AM

ETA on roadmap?

Cheers

Wait Tuesday.  Wink
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:51:19 AM

ETA on roadmap?

Cheers

Wait Tuesday.  Wink

Ok, thanks!
DeGriz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:57:15 AM

Still seems to be happening. Any growth immediately stepped on with a dump.
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:34:49 AM

so all problems are solved now?

seems im the moron this week as i bought 5btc trust and 5btc rox. rox has vanished from bittrex and trust is down by 80% Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bitcoin4ik

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:36:18 AM

seems im the moron this week as i bought 5btc trust and 5btc rox. rox has vanished from bittrex and trust is down by 80% Sad

ROX watched but did not dare to buy.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:41:15 AM

It's a tough market out there right now. TRUST has definitely been a downer - whether it's the dev (premine?) or someone else, somebody's dumping into every attempt the coin makes to move up.
DeGriz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:53:41 AM

1st time Ive deviated from my normal Mine and Sell routine."Never get off the Boat, Man"
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:59:47 AM

Tuesday the dev come with something?

Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:09:14 PM

Yes.

No going back now,  LLC ladies and gentleman.  TrustPlus will be a legal entity.

What do you mean pls ?

It means they are a registered, legally recognized company.

The paperwork is not in my hand to scan and produce.  Next meeting with they lawyer is scheduled Tuesday at 1pm CST.  http://minnlawfirm.com/  This group does alot of work for the oil workers in North Dakota.  Highly recommended.
nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:20:43 PM

Take extreme caution when buy new coin, over 90% fail or scam, I had 15K TRUST, always buy with small btc amount, (0.1-0.2) why?
If coin is GOOD, even 0.2 BTC is a LOT! when coin just finished POW and get to exchange. I invested 700BC (blackcoins) in SUM2 (now NAVAJO - NAV)
I mined 10K too. NAV go from 200 sat to 900-1100 now, I think you should consider put small amount of BTC and wait, be patient and choice coin with good DEV and community. Take a look on NAV, just look and compare NAV-TRUST (DEV, Threads, Features) This will show you difference. Any investment in any coin is HIGH RISK, remember… When NAV introduce chat and anon and price rise I will sell more BC and buy… tiny steps are better to learn.
GTO73

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:35:37 PM

It's a tough market out there right now. TRUST has definitely been a downer - whether it's the dev (premine?) or someone else, somebody's dumping into every attempt the coin makes to move up.

Here is the dev premine http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/address/TJgrqz5XXFoSjzdgNGKUmCCPWnPKTmrRvd

If you read all topic there are also all payment he did with the premine, so, THE DEV NOT DUMP .
kenboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:39:02 PM

the junk coin with the junk vote
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:39:10 PM

This coin has the best PoD (Proof of Dev) in the crypto community.  Wink
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1254

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:52:58 PM

Guys, come on! What's it going to take to make you try a little critical thinking exercise?

The dev has industrial mining capabilities and could easily have mined himself a ton of this coin during the 7 day PoW phase, but you still want to believe all this dumping that's happening in the market is down to his claimed 'enemy-Bots' and a conspiracy by 'dark forces' to kill his coin? Who would waste their money buying high and selling low? Why? What possible reason would anyone have to bother 'suppressing' the dev's absurd coin?

Think it through, people.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:56:50 PM

Take extreme caution when buy new coin, over 90% fail or scam, I had 15K TRUST, always buy with small btc amount, (0.1-0.2) why?
If coin is GOOD, even 0.2 BTC is a LOT! when coin just finished POW and get to exchange. I invested 700BC (blackcoins) in SUM2 (now NAVAJO - NAV)
I mined 10K too. NAV go from 200 sat to 900-1100 now, I think you should consider put small amount of BTC and wait, be patient and choice coin with good DEV and community. Take a look on NAV, just look and compare NAV-TRUST (DEV, Threads, Features) This will show you difference. Any investment in any coin is HIGH RISK, remember… When NAV introduce chat and anon and price rise I will sell more BC and buy… tiny steps are better to learn.

NAV cheerleaders are not welcomed here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: