News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moon or Fail ?
Moon - 73 (51.4%)
Fail - 34 (23.9%)
Who Cares? - 35 (24.6%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify]  (Read 76963 times)
stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:54:38 PM

What do you think cryptodevil?

What do I think? I think you're a sock-puppet account.
Nope, I am a really real person. Want to give me a call? We can set up a google chat. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:55:50 PM

Sure, pm me your telephone number.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:59:35 PM

Blacklist is the fatal error.
stafur

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:59:45 PM

k, lets schedule a meeting. I am currently at work, but am available tomorrow between 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm EST. We can go to google hangouts and chat there.

This way if other members of the community, and/or the dev, want to join that hangout they can also do so.

Would that work with your schedule?
mana6

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:00:05 PM

the price made me sad.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:02:16 PM

k, lets schedule a meeting. I am currently at work, but am available tomorrow between 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm EST. We can go to google hangouts and chat there.

No, I'll call you, on the telephone, my expense. You're online now, I'll call you at your work, you don't even have to give me your home number, isn't that convenient.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:02:47 PM

cryptodevil, you must remember one thing. Inherently all coins have a risk that the dev can be bad, dump and bail. There are dev attributes that contribute or mitigates the risk - lets call it dev stats. Dev stats is an important risk indicator. Most coins have anonymous devs which places a high risk value against that indicator. Those are the coins with the biggest risk of a bad dev that dumps and bails. The Trust dev made his identity public. This is a mitigating factor for the dev stats risk indicator. In addition, the dev's previous work and track record further reduces the value of the dev stats risk indicator. He will be well aware that if he lies, deceives, dumps, bails or does anything wrong his ass is on the line and the L will know where to get him. This places Trust at a lower risk than the other countless coins with anon devs. It is not to say that a venture cannot fail even if the dev identity is known. It is just that the risk is lower in such a case that the dev stats indicator would be the trigger of it. What does have a big impact is if people spread fudd which can have a big impact on a coin as well and could very well be the trigger of a failure.

You might have your reasons why you want Travis's coin to fail, but shouldnt you at least give him some credit for doing this venture with his real identity? Do you really think there is a bigger risk of this dev scamming than an anonymous dev? Perhaps you should rather attack those coins with the anon devs.
stafur

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:05:10 PM

This way if other members of the community, and/or the dev, want to join that hangout they can also do so.

Would that work with your schedule?

btw, I defer to MitchellMint on this question of schedule for a public hangout.

For the case of cryptodevil and I, I am happy to meet on a private hangout to prove to him that I am a real person and not some sock puppet account. Nothing more and nothing less. Can't do it at while at work. Sorry.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:08:44 PM

You might have your reasons why you want Travis's coin to fail,
I don't want his coin to fail, it is going to fail quite fine without me. I'm just trying to minimise the fallout from yet another crapcoin shambles.

but shouldnt you at least give him some credit for doing this venture with his real identity?
Travis Mitchell exhibits all the hallmarks of narcissistic personality disorder with delusions of grandeur. He doesn't get credit for living out his delusions. He's not being honest about his identity, he wants you to know he is a big and powerful businessman with a hot ex-model sharpshooter wife who drives an expensive marque car he couldn't spell right.

This isn't him doing you a favour, this is him living out his fantasies of fame and fortune and power. He's not thinking the long game because in his mind he will always succeed, even when his past coin projects have failed it is always someone else's fault. If he's already walked away from failed coins that his identity was known on, what makes you think he's worried about this one going turtle when he's already laying the foundation of blame being down to dark forces who are out to get him and crush his coin.

stafur

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:22:41 PM

I don't want his coin to fail, it is going to fail quite fine without me. I'm just trying to minimise the fallout from yet another crapcoin shambles.

but shouldnt you at least give him some credit for doing this venture with his real identity?
Travis Mitchell exhibits all the hallmarks of narcissistic personality disorder with delusions of grandeur. He doesn't get credit for living out his delusions. He's not being honest about his identity, he wants you to know he is a big and powerful businessman with a hot ex-model sharpshooter wife who drives an expensive marque car he couldn't spell right.

This isn't him doing you a favour, this is him living out his fantasies of fame and fortune and power. He's not thinking the long game because in his mind he will always succeed, even when his past coin projects have failed it is always someone else's fault. If he's already walked away from failed coins that his identity was known on, what makes you think he's worried about this one going turtle when he's already laying the foundation of blame being down to dark forces who are out to get him and crush his coin.

Have you read this one cryptodevil?
It's titled "Online trolls are psychopaths and sadists, psychologists claim"
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/online-trolls-are-psychopaths-and-sadists-psychologists-claim-9134396.html

I don't think you are a troll, and want to give you the benefit of the doubt. Please join this community and help the TrustPlus effort move forward. If you choose not to, please move along.

We do not need you to save us from our investments, this is simply a cryptocurrency investment with A LOT of potential.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:24:19 PM

By your own yard stick you are discrediting yourself by making character calls of this nature without being his shrink. There are many examples of people in the past called crazy because they had a grand idea that seemed improbable and way out. Without grand ideas (successful or not) we would still be in the stone age with no innovation and progression. Crypto is all about risk and venture capital - high risk high reward. I am willing to bet some BTC on a grand venture capital idea (at least is not backed by fertiliser).
foob6

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:25:07 PM

i wish will da to moon,but it is just wish
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:34:22 PM

They may well be, I, however, am not trolling. You will find that every challenge I have raised is based on critical thinking and objective reasoning, I make no assertions that are baseless.

We do not need you to save us from our investments, this is simply a cryptocurrency investment with A LOT of potential.

Firstly, I'm not here to save you, I'm here to at least try and combat some of the gross dysfunction in the altcoin world in the hope that it doesn't become entirely over-run by lunatics and thieves.

This coin has no potential, try reading this thread. You clearly have not. None of what Mitchell Mint is proposing makes any rational sense whatsoever and, besides, do you think his near-criminal misrepresentation of the Western Union tweet is sign of a stable mind?

Riddle me this Batman, Western Union didn't want to touch Bitcoin until it was 'fully regulated'. What possible reason would they have to be interested in this crapcoin? That tweet is just the stock reply they give to a 'thank you for . . .' message. Don't you understand that?

He's fraudulently misrepresenting their tweet to imply that they are acknowledging a telephone call he had with someone about doing a deal with him and this coin. Not just insane, criminally insane.

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:38:52 PM

All I can say is Tuesday.  We need to stop focusing on this blog.  I am considering moving it or starting a new thread.  My personal life is no longer relevant to any conversation, but yes I opened the door.  I wanted you all to meet me.  It was not a narcissistic intention but I can see how that could be interpreted.  http://linkedin.com/in/yellow67r

Follow the Tweets @TrustPlusCoin, support the coin.  If you are basing your decision about the coin on this 40 pages of dribble, you may have a hard time making money in this game.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!! No Coins will be blacklisted for the 2015 edition or Retail Service.  !!!!!!!!!!!!

There were 4 bots dumping the price.  A couple have contacted me, apologized and gave their reasons.

We have to stop ripping each other off!  Build this thing up.  I will do my part promoting serious services.

!!!!!!! If we see it happening again, we will strip your BTC away with our own bot.!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this clears everything up. -Travis

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:41:31 PM

There were 4 bots dumping the price.  A couple have contacted me, apologized and gave their reasons.

Evidence please.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:44:00 PM

Evidence please.

They deserve anonymity and its up to them to come forward.  I am now hitting the ignore button on your account.  You have achieved personally affecting me.  Congratulations.  I really would have preferred you as a community supporter.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:47:57 PM

They deserve anonymity
Why, I thought they were 'bad guys' you were talking about? You know, the ones that are 'out to crush your coin'.

I really would have preferred you as a community supporter.

Like, Duh, no brainer.

stafur

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:49:04 PM

They may well be, I, however, am not trolling. You will find that every challenge I have raised is based on critical thinking and objective reasoning, I make no assertions that are baseless.

Firstly, I'm not here to save you, I'm here to at least try and combat some of the gross dysfunction in the altcoin world in the hope that it doesn't become entirely over-run by lunatics and thieves.

This coin has no potential, try reading this thread. You clearly have not. None of what Mitchell Mint is proposing makes any rational sense whatsoever and, besides, do you think his near-criminal misrepresentation of the Western Union tweet is sign of a stable mind?

Riddle me this Batman, Western Union didn't want to touch Bitcoin until it was 'fully regulated'. What possible reason would they have to be interested in this crapcoin? That tweet is just the stock reply they give to a 'thank you for . . .' message. Don't you understand that?

He's fraudulently misrepresenting their tweet to imply that they are acknowledging a telephone call he had with someone about doing a deal with him and this coin. Not just insane, criminally insane.

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic.

I'm trying to understand your statement, "Firstly, I'm not here to save you, I'm here to at least try and combat some of the gross dysfunction in the altcoin world in the hope that it doesn't become entirely over-run by lunatics and thieves."

If you really believe this, don't you think that a better approach would be to help grow the community's investment? I do not think that you are achieving your intended goal through your current approach.

If you truly want to combat some of the gross dysfunction you see in the AltCoin community, pick a coin and make it better!

If you are a developer and know how to code, develop an Android/iOS wallet for the coin and provide some added, functional value!

In my case, I see the founding principals of this coin and found that they align with my own. I saw two features I really think could be extended to help the AltCoin community, and would like to help improve them.

I do not know MitchellMint, nor do I feel the need to meet them.

I, as I believe others in this community, have found an open source, p2p, project which requested input from its community, have programming and mathematical ability, and feel like I can contribute something to this coin.

Again, I am asking you to join us and help make this coin better. What do you say?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:59:12 PM

We will be busy here... https://github.com/TrustPlus

CoinBounties

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:07:01 PM

Again, I am asking you to join us and help make this coin better. What do you say?

Hey there July 4th TRUST fan-boy, I'm saying you're a sock-puppet account!
I have spent enough time in the IRC to know stafur is a completely different person than mitchellmint. When your active in a coin community you get to know everyone involved.

We will be busy here... https://github.com/TrustPlus
+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: