News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moon or Fail ?
Moon - 73 (51.4%)
Fail - 34 (23.9%)
Who Cares? - 35 (24.6%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify]  (Read 76963 times)
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:45:39 PM

So if i understand correctly we can all buy again now? Lets get the price back to 1000sat guys!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:29:41 AM

So if i understand correctly we can all buy again now? Lets get the price back to 1000sat guys!

nah I'm pretty sure the bot is still there.. if people would raise their sell orders to 500+ it would go a lot faster.

lol really starting to think it's some socially inept/immature person or kid with way too much btc on their hands that try to convince people that any coin with a premine is a "shit coin" then when they saw how good TRUST was doing they got all butt hurt and had to "prove" that all premine coins will fail by trying to kill it themselves... some people are that big of a bitch.

or could easily be someone stocking up for a huge pump... either way it's getting old, all my coins are sitting in my wallet collecting stake and am more than happy to wait it out Smiley

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:25:12 AM

nah I'm pretty sure the bot is still there.. if people would raise their sell orders to 500+ it would go a lot faster.

lol really starting to think it's some socially inept/immature person or kid with way too much btc on their hands that try to convince people that any coin with a premine is a "shit coin" then when they saw how good TRUST was doing they got all butt hurt and had to "prove" that all premine coins will fail by trying to kill it themselves... some people are that big of a bitch.

or could easily be someone stocking up for a huge pump... either way it's getting old, all my coins are sitting in my wallet collecting stake and am more than happy to wait it out Smiley

Cryptodevil?

Hehe  Grin
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:47:25 AM

lol really starting to think it's some socially inept/immature person

What, you mean like people who refuse to even question why the only person asserting that there is an 'enemy bot' pissing thousands and thousands of dollars away by buying high and selling low, is the TRUST Dev?

BITTREX, when asked about this claim said, "I can't see why anyone would waste money doing that though.... Serves no real purpose. "

Oh, sure, they acknowledge that Travis Mitchell contacted them about a buy-high-sell-low BOT, that's what he's counting on, for you to fail to notice that speaking to BITTREX about it doesn't actually mean there is a BOT doing this as the support desk response is simply going to be to say that, if there is one, there's nothing they could do about it anyway because its a free market.

Travis tweeted about selling 200,000 coins at 200 Satoshis each the other day, he claims they were 'from the BOT', but if this BOT is buying TRUST high and then selling them low then wouldn't you be countering it by buying TRUST low and then selling those coins back high, repeatedly? Because if that buy-high-sell-low BOT actually existed you would very easily be able to make consistent profit from it.

Is there any independent evidence this 'enemy BOT' actually exists?

He claims that some people came forward and admitted to him that they owned the 'enemy BOT' but, when I asked him for evidence of this, he responded that they were entitled to their privacy.

Is there any independent evidence to support his assertion?

Anyone remember his fraudulent misrepresentation of the 'Western Union' Tweet, the one where he tried to claim it was proof of their interest in his coin, even though it was simply a generic reply to his 'Thank you for . . .' tweet to them? Let's not forget the inconvenient little fact I pointed out at the time, namely, that the person you would speak to on the phone about financial business deals is not the same person/people who manage the Twitter account.

The list does actually go on quite extensively when you are reviewing the many dishonest claims Travis has made since the start of this coin, but I know you are trying real hard to keep ignoring them.

Just ask Travis for evidence that the BOT exists and who the BOT owners are. He has already made it clear he is fully armed with the facts about those two questions, shame he's not willing to actually let any of you in on it other than to ask you to keep on buying coins.

BTW, how's the promised weekly audit of the pre-mine going?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
temrus63

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:47:17 AM

cryptodevil, I see you bought on panic selling) now it is clearly above 500 Satoshi go
great job! the alarmists sold)
temrus63

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:50:53 AM

people!
understand

who have not sustained nerves
he merged

you only lose when you sell!
stop selling! and the decline will stop!
clear orders to sell! and the rate will go up!

we can control the course! we did not buy if we do not sell!
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:21:59 AM

cryptodevil, I see you bought on panic selling) now it is clearly above 500 Satoshi go
great job! the alarmists sold)

You didn't see anything of the sort you dishonest cretin, you know why?  Because it didn't happen and you are lying, I wouldn't touch this coin with someone else's bargepole.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
temrus63

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:52:05 AM

You didn't see anything of the sort you dishonest cretin, you know why?  Because it didn't happen and you are lying, I wouldn't touch this coin with someone else's bargepole.
seeing your swearing - I have revealed your plan
you do not play fair
you should be ashamed
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:42:48 AM

Ah, yes, the 'tone complaint' dishonest rebuttal.

You ignore the fact I called out your lie and simply pout about how I didn't do it nicely.

You are dishonest, that is a fact. You are also a cretin, namely, a stupid person, because you are too stupid to realise that simply claiming something you have no evidence for would be challenged.

So you can't even claim it was ad hominem when I've just proven it is objective fact.

DeGriz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:08:54 PM

Any sign of the Big Tuesday Announcement?
vimeav

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:21:33 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 12:37:12 PM by vimeav

It seems this coin is going the same way as all pow-pos coins, rather stable between 50 and 150 satoshi.
Look for instance at X15C and VVV, all started normal, pumped up and dumped, stable low now.
Why should this one be different?
temrus63

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:52:07 PM

cryptodevil, Go away from here, you miserable, angry and jealous little man.
Your life is full of problems and pain and you have no will power to overcome them.
You're sick. And a medicine is too expensive.

Not transmit their infection
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:23:43 PM

Your life is full of problems and pain and you have no will power to overcome them.

You really shouldn't project, it exposes more about you than you realise.

Please point out where I am out of order simply for asking pertinent questions that MitchellMint doesn't want to answer?

None of my assertions are baseless, most of the bizarre claims made by your esteemed leader, however, are. So how does that make me the bad guy?

It is far healthier to pursue the truth than to live a lie. I don't need, nor do I seek, your approval in order to do so.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 04:10:45 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 08:05:41 PM by mitchellmint

You really shouldn't project, it exposes more about you than you realise.

Please point out where I am out of order simply for asking pertinent questions that MitchellMint doesn't want to answer?

None of my assertions are baseless, most of the bizarre claims made by your esteemed leader, however, are. So how does that make me the bad guy?

It is far healthier to pursue the truth than to live a lie. I don't need, nor do I seek, your approval in order to do so.

OK, you get an interview CryptoDevil.  Your comments could easily be my ghost account to spread FUD.  It is near impossible to prove anything the direction we are going.  Can you please present your questions outside this thread?  We will add your link to the top of the ANN.  
I am having a tough time understanding what you are specifically questioning.  I can take an internet oath and allow you access to what ever you would like to prove what I and the company is saying is factual.  I really need to help you understand that this project is on the up-and-up.  I would rather not continue this battle back and forth.  I would prefer you as an investor and informed spokes person.  The coin needs everyone.

You create the thread.  Send me a link and I will be there.

Deal?

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
temrus63

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:17:03 PM

keep calm
-=&=-
don't panic!
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 04:57:03 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687207.msg7859972#msg7859972

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 06:41:59 PM

After seeing a 150k purchase, there is a definite correlation to the amount of coins the bot has to price.  The less inventory it has, the higher the price.  I think its safe to say the bot has a stop loss programmed under 100. 

Let it fall back down and do tiny bites.  The price will rise.

Buy Smart and take this Bot for everything it has.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 07:04:09 PM

I see an investor, please take smaller bites.  It takes the bot 30 minutes to re create the Sell walls.

temrus63

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:47:24 PM

TrustPlus has been added to AllCrypt.com! (Under the symbol TRST because we don't support the runaway 5, 6, 7, and 8 character "symbols")

all be fine)
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:34:57 PM

i just buy a little bit more trust. everyday i shall put a little bit of my daytrade profits in trust. I hope i make from my profit more profit.

The dev really care about this coin. I talk to him and i trust him in the way hes talking about this coin.

The message i wan't to bring to you all is buy @ this level and make big profits in the future.

Sorry for my bad english. I am an dutch guy who invest money in 10X + coins. Most times with good results. Cool.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: