News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moon or Fail ?
Moon - 73 (51.4%)
Fail - 34 (23.9%)
Who Cares? - 35 (24.6%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify]  (Read 76963 times)
temrus63

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:51:54 PM

i just buy a little bit more trust. everyday i shall put a little bit of my daytrade profits in trust. I hope i make from my profit more profit.

The dev really care about this coin. I talk to him and i trust him in the way hes talking about this coin.

The message i wan't to bring to you all is buy @ this level and make big profits in the future.

Sorry for my bad english. I am an dutch guy who invest money in 10X + coins. Most times with good results. Cool.

+++++

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:19:46 PM

I am having a tough time understanding what you are specifically questioning.

No you're not, you're having a tough time figuring out how to answer them.

1. You claim there is a bot on BITTREX buying your coin high and then selling it low, I ask for evidence of this.
2. You claim some people came forward and admitted to you that they were running bots to do this to your coin, I ask for evidence of this.
3. You claim you know who some of these people are, I ask for evidence of who they are.

You have a habit of asserting things that make no reasonable sense and you lack the evidence to support these odd claims.

There, three simple questions for now, nothing too difficult or demanding.

Oh, one more thing, you asked people to buy several hundred thousand coins at 200 satoshis each from you, coins you say were the result of you 'battling' against the bots but, surely, if these bots exist and they are buying high and selling low, you'd not need to ask your fans to buy TRUST coins from you, as the bots would be buying these high and you could simply offload any excess you had into them. You would, in fact, have an excess of BTC, not TRUST, if you were in a duelling match with a buy-high-sell-low bot in your TRUST Bittrex exchange market, no?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 08:44:32 PM

OK we will do it here.

I personally have been purchasing BitTrex coins at the first Sell block, almost immediately after I purchase, the block comes back.  If I buy multiple blocks, the Market creates a Buy and sell-wall that is executed 30 minutes later.  It has been happening again and again for the past 5 days.  Evidence of this activity exists in the Trade History.

I have four addresses that I threatened to not use in the new block chain for 2015.  I am not going to release those addresses to the public, in the instance I am wrong.  Falsely accusing someone of fixing a market is a crime.  I will not expose myself to that.

The night I audited the coin, there was an individual with a username that has not sent in an address.  They don't support the coin and when I bring unfavorable news, there is a dump immediately, forcing the coin lower.  I have created a separate buyers group to help me monitor the IRC usernames.  

The person I suspect had a grand argument about Bot use and how blackballing a wallet is illegal.  Their IP address has been recorded and I am watching their activity closely.  BitTrex is not releasing the person responsible for these transactions, but confirm the bot exists.

People have been searching for bot using the man in the middle technique.  My IP has been scanned a couple times and the accusations of my involvement have stopped.

I have also tweeted both sets of news, good and bad.  The bot responds to news, suggesting human intelligence.  

My Trade record of TRUST on BitTrex will be public record.  There have been accusations that I created the bot to buy coins at a discounted rate.  The only way to prove I did not create this bot, is to sell the coins for what I purchased them for.  I foresee this coin to break free of this BOT and move back up to where we are supposed to be, 1200+  I do not feel right about keeping that profit if people think I made the bot.

It is important not to sell any coins in BitTrex.  You will end up feeding this bot and it will destroy the price again.  As ridiculous as it sounds, it is completely the truth.  This BOT feeds on people selling and can easily take the market again if fed.

Do you have a second round of questions?

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
Leesminer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:36:32 PM

OK we will do it here.

I personally have been purchasing BitTrex coins at the first Sell block, almost immediately after I purchase, the block comes back.  If I buy multiple blocks, the Market creates a Buy and sell-wall that is executed 30 minutes later.  It has been happening again and again for the past 5 days.  Evidence of this activity exists in the Trade History.

I have four addresses that I threatened to not use in the new block chain for 2015.  I am not going to release those addresses to the public, in the instance I am wrong.  Falsely accusing someone of fixing a market is a crime.  I will not expose myself to that.

The night I audited the coin, there was an individual with a username that has not sent in an address.  They don't support the coin and when I bring unfavorable news, there is a dump immediately, forcing the coin lower.  I have created a separate buyers group to help me monitor the IRC usernames.  

The person I suspect had a grand argument about Bot use and how blackballing a wallet is illegal.  Their IP address has been recorded and I am watching their activity closely.  BitTrex is not releasing the person responsible for these transactions, but confirm the bot exists.

People have been searching for bot using the man in the middle technique.  My IP has been scanned a couple times and the accusations of my involvement have stopped.

I have also tweeted both sets of news, good and bad.  The bot responds to news, suggesting human intelligence.  

My Trade record of TRUST on BitTrex will be public record.  There have been accusations that I created the bot to buy coins at a discounted rate.  The only way to prove I did not create this bot, is to sell the coins for what I purchased them for.  I foresee this coin to break free of this BOT and move back up to where we are supposed to be, 1200+  I do not feel right about keeping that profit if people think I made the bot.

It is important not to sell any coins in BitTrex.  You will end up feeding this bot and it will destroy the price again.  As ridiculous as it sounds, it is completely the truth.  This BOT feeds on people selling and can easily take the market again if fed.

I have to say I have never seen a Dev answer questions so directly and with what seems honesty and good will toward investors......most respond with one line answers and with out details.  I trust......no pun intended and have a feeling our Dev here is on the up and up.  Most Devs look to make it a get rich quick pump and dump, I dont see why a Dev would go through all the trouble of creating bots and having battles with people on here if it was a load of crap......why not just dump, cut and run, create a new account on here and release another coin.  Hang in there dev thanks for all the updates and news, looking forward to seeing where this project goes.
temrus63

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:51:21 AM

cryptodevil, hahahahaha, die)  Cheesy
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:56:54 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 09:22:07 AM by cryptodevil

I personally have been </snip>

Let me stop you there. You are about to do what you frequently do, which is claim something that runs contrary to reason and without evidence. There may be market manipulation but you are the one claiming it is a bot and, more importantly one that is buying high and selling low, which is counter-intuitive to anything other than some nefarious plan by somebody to throw thousands of dollars away for no good reason other than to, as you claim, 'destroy' your coin.

If I buy multiple blocks, the Market creates a Buy and sell-wall that is executed 30 minutes later.
What do you mean the market creates a Buy and Sell wall that is executed 30 minutes later? That's a meaningless statement. What 'walls' exist? A 'wall' is when someone posts a large buy OR sell order to either create a floor to lift the coin or a ceiling to stop the coin from rising while they try to accumulate more coins below that price. If there existed a large buy at 100 Satoshi and a large sell at 120 satoshi, that is simply normal profit-taking trading, not a 'wall'. What is more, you are asserting that it is the other way around! That there are buys high and sells low!

Falsely accusing someone of fixing a market is a crime.  I will not expose myself to that.

Dude, your lack of knowledge and understanding regarding the law has already been highlighted, but let me remind you again of another aspect of it, crypto markets are not regulated, there is no law being broken even if you are intentionally manipulating the trading market.

Besides, if you have sufficient reason to believe that somebody is guilty of anything, even if it turned out they were not, as long as your written statement can be shown to not have been derived from malicious intent, you're not guilty of Libel either. It's not against the law to make an honest mistake when making an assertion about a fact you had reason to believe was true.

The night I audited the coin, there was an individual with a username that has not sent in an address.
So? I'm sure there are plenty of people who once were and who are no longer, in your IRC channel list who lost interest in the coin or, at the very least, lost interest in playing your bizarre game of 'conspiracy'. This is not evidence of any sort.

when I bring unfavorable news, there is a dump immediately, forcing the coin lower.  
Guess what? That's *exactly* what happens in trading markets. You post bad news, people are going to dump before others do. So that's not evidence of anything either.

The person I suspect had a grand argument about Bot use and how blackballing a wallet is illegal.
Again, I don't hold any of your absurd coin and I'll willingly challenge your claims towards the right to blackball a cryptocurrency wallet. In fact, any dev that starts talking about blackballing wallets is essentially taking a huge stinking dump all over the future of his currency. You want to play central-bank? You want to hold the threat of disapproval-resulting-in-user-wallet-blackballing over people? No wonder your coin is being treated like a pariah, because you haven't the slightest clue how much damage the mere discussion of such things does to a, supposedly, decentralised coin.

You don't even have any evidence such a thing was happening yet you were discussing blackballing a wallet?

VRC had *every* reason to blackball-by-proxy (blockchain rollback fork) after the Mintpal hack, every reason, yet look at the crap they have received for doing so. You want to make unfounded allegations about piddly little amount of your coin and discuss blackballing wallets for it?

BitTrex is not releasing the person responsible for these transactions, but confirm the bot exists.
Please post evidence of Bittrex acknowledging the existence of a buy-high-sell-low bot in your market. I have already spoken to them about it and they certainly did not confirm such a thing. This seems like your usual "I spoke to  . . . .about . . . ." false-association fallacy whereby you assert a condition exists solely on the basis that you spoke to another party about the subject, but you omit to clarify that the other party certainly did not confirm anything of the sort.

Let me remind you what they said to me when I enquired about your buy-high-sell-low bot:
Quote from: Bittrex support
We did speak about this, and if there is a bot doing that... there is nothing we can do... it is a free market. I can't see why anyone would waste money doing that though.... Serves no real purpose.

There is a huge different between them saying you spoke with them about this and them actually confirming it existed. Also, them saying that 'if there is a bot doing that . . . .there is nothing we can do', is not confirmation of the existence of your claimed buy-high-sell-low bot either, it is simply them saying that there would be nothing they can do no matter whether a bot is buying high, selling low, or whistling dixie on your market, as they operate in free-market trading conditions.

Again, none of this is evidence of the existence of a buy-high-sell-low bot. Unless, of course, you have a different answer you got from them, one where they confirm that such a thing existed in your market. Do be careful Travis, you do know that if you post the content of an email you received from them that shows them actually confirming the existence of a buy-high-sell-low bot on your market, I will contact them to get confirmation that those words are theirs.

The markets might be unregulated but posting that somebody wrote something in a communication with you that they did not, is actually illegal.

My IP has been scanned a couple times and the accusations of my involvement have stopped.
Your IP has been scanned? WTF are you talking about, that's meaningless.

It suggests that people are selling coins when they hear bad news and buying them if they hear good news. That's called market forces, that's what traders do. No bots needed.

I do not feel right about keeping that profit if people think I made the bot.
Travis, you claimed the bot was buying high and selling low, you'd have a surplus of BTC, not TRUST. If a buy-high-sell-low bot existed (which there is no evidence it does), anyone and everyone could buy its sells and sell into its buys until it eventually bankrupted its owner.

No, we're still on the first round because your answers make no sense and you have still failed to present evidence of your claimed buy-high-sell-low bot.

I have to say I have never seen a Dev answer questions so directly and with what seems honesty and good will toward investors......
Are you even reading what he is writing? His answers are nonsensical. He is destroying this coin in front of your very eyes.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:01:49 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 09:15:36 AM by jc12345

His answers are nonsensical. He is destroying this coin in front of your very eyes.

Cryptodevil, You are destroying the coin in front of everyones eyes. Give the dev a break to do his thing and stop with your hate speech. The price is low already. Give it a chance.

Are you going to continue until you have driven the price to 1 sat? You have done enough damage already. Give the dev the chance to prove himself. Lets see how things will pan out. Your concerns have been noted. Let the community make their own decision and choices from here on forward. This is venture capital. Everyone is aware of the risks of being involved with crypto coins.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:29:05 AM

Give the dev a break to do his thing and stop with your hate speech.

LOL. Seriously, I actually laughed out loud.

The 'dev' of this coin *is* doing his thing, which is to make bizarre claims about why the coin isn't going anywhere and you lot lap it up, allowing him to continue making bizarre claims about the next round of coin sell-offs and the next round . . . .and the next.

There is no hate in my speech, I am challenging fallacious argument with reason. You are the ones being lied to, but not by me. Why would you accuse me of being the bad guy in this, because my posts cause more sell off? Ladies and Gents, I've got bad news for you, there is nothing in this coin project that would indicate there is going to be anything other then sell-off occurring if the dev keeps on posting bizarre claims about buy-high-sell-low bots.

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:45:55 AM

Give the dev a break to do his thing and stop with your hate speech.

LOL. Seriously, I actually laughed out loud.

The 'dev' of this coin *is* doing his thing, which is to make bizarre claims about why the coin isn't going anywhere and you lot lap it up, allowing him to continue making bizarre claims about the next round of coin sell-offs and the next round . . . .and the next.

There is no hate in my speech, I am challenging fallacious argument with reason. You are the ones being lied to, but not by me. Why would you accuse me of being the bad guy in this, because my posts cause more sell off? Ladies and Gents, I've got bad news for you, there is nothing in this coin project that would indicate there is going to be anything other then sell-off occurring if the dev keeps on posting bizarre claims about buy-high-sell-low bots.

Again, your concerns have been noted. Let the people make their own decisions. There is nothing more you can add. The only thing you are achieving is causing more harm by the price going down every time you post fud. Leave it now because you say the same thing over and over. Everyone can read and read your concerns the first time you posted them. Let the people make their own decisions based on their risk appetite. If you are correct fine if you are wrong fine. Let it be now.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:08:37 AM

Again, your concerns have been noted. Let the people make their own decisions. There is nothing more you can add. The only thing you are achieving is causing more harm by the price going down every time you post fud.

FUD? This isn't FUD, this is reasonable challenge to unreasonable assertions. Unreasonable assertions that he keeps making over and over again. If left unchallenged, this thread would end up being filled with them to the point that no noob to the coin would ever know that the dev is talking nonsense.

Just because you want to unload your bag on some unsuspecting noob, don't blame me for the mess, blame your esteemed leader. He's the one who started declaring the existence of nonsensical buy-high-sell-low trading bots.

He's also the one who is declaring his intention to blacklist wallet addresses of people he considers as not supporting his coin, doesn't that alarm you?
Quote from: Twitter
Trust Plus Coin @TrustPlusCoin  ·  Jul 10

Please let us know if you are a #Trust Supporter and would like to be removed from the black list redeem@mitchellmint.com

So, again, how am I a FUDster when I am simply countering the bizarre assertions your dev is making and wanting to make sure that nobody else falls for these claims.

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:20:07 AM

Again, your concerns have been noted. Let the people make their own decisions. There is nothing more you can add. The only thing you are achieving is causing more harm by the price going down every time you post fud.

FUD? This isn't FUD, this is reasonable challenge to unreasonable assertions. Unreasonable assertions that he keeps making over and over again. If left unchallenged, this thread would end up being filled with them to the point that no noob to the coin would ever know that the dev is talking nonsense.

Just because you want to unload your bag on some unsuspecting noob, don't blame me for the mess, blame your esteemed leader. He's the one who started declaring the existence of nonsensical buy-high-sell-low trading bots.

He's also the one who is declaring his intention to blacklist wallet addresses of people he considers as not supporting his coin, doesn't that alarm you?
Quote from: Twitter
Trust Plus Coin @TrustPlusCoin  ·  Jul 10

Please let us know if you are a #Trust Supporter and would like to be removed from the black list redeem@mitchellmint.com

So, again, how am I a FUDster when I am simply countering the bizarre assertions your dev is making and wanting to make sure that nobody else falls for these claims.

I fail to understand what your objective is by repeating yourself over and over. PLEASE. Let the people make their own choices with this coin like they make their own choices on any other altcoin that comes to market. Your comments are used as input in each persons risk appetite decision. Leave it there. There is nothing else you can add that you have not said already.

YOUR CONCERNS HAVE BEEN NOTED thanks.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:27:55 AM

NO THEY HAVE NOT.

See, we can all use caps. My concerns are noted only by people who are able to note them. This thread contains numerous pages where my concerns were ignored until I repeated my reasonable challenges to what MitchellMint kept on asserting over and over again.

So, while you might declare my concerns have been noted, it is Travis who needs to stop making claims about buy-high-sell-low bots as if he is in some epic trading battle to save your coin value, when he is not doing anything of the sort.

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:34:58 AM

NO THEY HAVE NOT.

See, we can all use caps. My concerns are noted only by people who are able to note them. This thread contains numerous pages where my concerns were ignored until I repeated my reasonable challenges to what MitchellMint kept on asserting over and over again.

So, while you might declare my concerns have been noted, it is Travis who needs to stop making claims about buy-high-sell-low bots as if he is in some epic trading battle to save your coin value, when he is not doing anything of the sort.

Will you be happy when the price is 1 sat? That is what will happen if people follow your advice and dump and then many that you are trying to "protect" will lose.

All I am saying is give him the chance to prove himself. That is all. And if you are right then fine and if you are wrong then fine. It is just a few more weeks until he has to deliver. Also, history is full of examples where people were laughed at for way out ideas which in the end turned out great. Lets just give him the chance to prove if it will work or not.

Everyone in crypto is in anyways throwing money on the water as venture capital. The expectation is to lose it all and as a bonus to make some money if it works out.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:42:05 AM

All I am saying is give him the chance to prove himself. That is all.

Are you another one who doesn't read your own posts? Or do you have a blind-spot for facts that run counter to your hopes?

"Give him the chance to prove himself"

You don't think he's already done plenty of that with his weird claims about buy-high-sell-low bots working to destroy his coin and that you can all help out by, guess what? Yes, that's right, buying more coins.

Yeah, he's proving himself alright.

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:53:31 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 11:10:51 AM by jc12345

All I am saying is give him the chance to prove himself. That is all.

Are you another one who doesn't read your own posts? Or do you have a blind-spot for facts that run counter to your hopes?

"Give him the chance to prove himself"

You don't think he's already done plenty of that with his weird claims about buy-high-sell-low bots working to destroy his coin and that you can all help out by, guess what? Yes, that's right, buying more coins.

Yeah, he's proving himself alright.

I am referring to the product that he wants to deliver. Let him prove that. The proof is in the pudding. If the product is not delivered or fails then I will leave. Everything up to that is just speculation and there will be people arguing both sides.

That is why I say, let him deliver the products then we will know exactly what is going on. No-one can at this point say if the products will be delivered or work or fail. That is where the venture capital comes in. That is what I am referring to.

What you are attempting is to destroy the coin before he had the opportunity to deliver the products which is not fair. The more posts you make, the more difficult you make it for him to deliver and if you carry on long enough, you will make it impossible to deliver. At that point failure would not be because of the product, but because of your efforts which is again not fair. There are many other coins that you could rather focus on destroying. At least this coin has some plan, where there are countless others that launch a coin with no plan and for the sake of launching a coin. Even if you don't agree with the plan, give him a fair opportunity to deliver on it.
boon8

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:13:18 AM

is the dev working for some fantastic function?
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:33:28 AM

is the dev working for some fantastic function?

The dev is working towards social media integration, which if he can pull it off and it works would be great.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 12:23:49 PM

Crypto Devil, are conducting an interview?  I offered you an interview.  You followed no conditions, and you dissected each answer without a follow-up.  Your responses are proving that your problem is not with the coin, it is with me.

Proof does take some work, and I have pointed you to the direct to find an create your own hypothesis.  You can find the histories on two Markets and goto IRC and talk to the Market owners.  Journalists have to check facts for themselves.

My turn to interview you, one question:

We still haven’t tackled the personal problem.  You don't Trust me.  I have not lied to you once, and still continue to challenge everything I type.  What do you think the problem is?

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:29:36 PM

I have not lied to you once,

Post the email confirmation you received from Bittrex where they confirm the existence of a buy-high-sell-low-bot on your coin's market.

You're the one who claims they confirmed it was there, so let's see the proof that they did.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 12:32:30 PM

I have not lied to you once,

Post the email confirmation you received from Bittrex where they confirm the existence of a buy-high-sell-low-bot on your coin's market.

You're the one who claims they confirmed it was there, so let's see the proof that they did.

<MitchellMint> From what I can tell, someone wrote a bot to Buy TRUST, sell it 200% under to devalue it and... create a sell wall.
<bittrex-rami> nothing wrong with that

The conversation continues, but you get the point.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: