Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PRCDice.eu - Largest Dice invest site - Open since 2013! Chat, Play, Invest!  (Read 89214 times)
FastBluff

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://fastbluff.com/

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 10:07:54 PM

Doesn't matter what the amount was, 20BTC or 0.002BTC, scammers and cheats will not be cashed out funds they try to steal from investors or other players.

WASN'T A SCAMMER OR CHEATER, YOU WERE TO LAZY AND UNKNOWLEDGABLE IN YOUR CODING TO REALIZE YOU FUCKED YOURSELF

PAY UP

Sadly too many people in this thread are drinking his cool aid. They will all learn a lesson when he decides to change the rules and steal more money cause he is too incompetent to run a gambling site.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Okilo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:44:24 PM

Doesn't matter what the amount was, 20BTC or 0.002BTC, scammers and cheats will not be cashed out funds they try to steal from investors or other players.

WASN'T A SCAMMER OR CHEATER, YOU WERE TO LAZY AND UNKNOWLEDGABLE IN YOUR CODING TO REALIZE YOU FUCKED YOURSELF

PAY UP

Sadly too many people in this thread are drinking his cool aid. They will all learn a lesson when he decides to change the rules and steal more money cause he is too incompetent to run a gambling site.

A guy knowingly abused the system. He got back his principal, Dean didn't pay out the exploit, and returned the money to investors. 1 person lost out of dishonest money vs many investors losing.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:45:57 AM

A guy knowingly abused the system. He got back his principal, Dean didn't pay out the exploit, and returned the money to investors. 1 person lost out of dishonest money vs many investors losing.

They dont get this point. Fastbluff isn't a professional admin basing from his posts his like a child
FastBluff

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://fastbluff.com/

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 01:50:53 AM

They dont get this point. Fastbluff isn't a professional admin basing from his posts his like a child

Can you stop trolling and spreading FUD. I will be honest, the people that are behind FastBluff, that have hired me, are bitcoin community members that have done more than you will ever do. We have funding for FastBluff in the amount of $50,000 in Bitcoin so this is obviously more professional than PRCDice, how much have they raised from investors?

I would have paid out Sjess, and that is what many people from the community including Dooglus who ran the top dice site are saying. So are you that dumb, that you think otherwise. To be honest I wasn't going to answer any more cause the kool aid drinkers are here, but you are just a troll.

*Puts on the troll spray*

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:26:01 AM

When is the site going to have autobet ?
waterpile

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:49:08 AM

Can you stop trolling and spreading FUD. I will be honest, the people that are behind FastBluff, that have hired me, are bitcoin community members that have done more than you will ever do. We have funding for FastBluff in the amount of $50,000 in Bitcoin so this is obviously more professional than PRCDice, how much have they raised from investors?

I would have paid out Sjess, and that is what many people from the community including Dooglus who ran the top dice site are saying. So are you that dumb, that you think otherwise. To be honest I wasn't going to answer any more cause the kool aid drinkers are here, but you are just a troll.

1) show ur proof first of $50,000
2) FUD- yeah like ur claiming Dean admitted that he changed the TOS without providing hard proof and the link that you provide me was just a side note lol
3) I can pretty say you're a kid
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:57:30 AM

1) show ur proof first of $50,000
2) FUD- yeah like ur claiming Dean admitted that he changed the TOS without providing hard proof and the link that you provide me was just a side note lol
3) I can pretty say you're a kid

1) I am the lead investor of FastBluff we have raised $50K in bitcoin for the site.
2) No comment from investors.
3) He is no kid, and if he is a kid, then he is an old kid, he is 26yr and has been a community management for some of the biggest web companies. I am not going to post his resume, but he was one of the reasons that the funding is $50K and not $10-15K.

Also you are calling someone a kid, when you are really acting like a kid, he provided his side, with proof and you are just name calling.

It is so sad when I get a text to have to come defend my investments from stupid people like you, now stop spreading FUD and falses, and go back to trading baseball cards and not bitcoins I bet you don't even have any bitcoins.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:35:49 AM

Especially when a page like prcdice is only since a few days you should rather report a "bug" than to abuse it.

You know what I did when I discovered the bug in PRCDice? I reported it to Dean. He was unaware of it at the time. He had suspended betting to "investigate", found that everything was OK, and resumed betting. I sent him a PM saying that I had found the flaw and that he should suspend betting as soon as possible. Then I explained the flaw to him.

I'm not sure if he said thanks or not, but I certainly didn't get any bug bounty for telling him about the flaw. I've not seen him take responsibility for the flaw either.

That doesn't really encourage me to report the next flaw I find.

I probably will, of course, because that's how I roll (get it?), but I can totally understand people trying to exploit rigged games when they find them, especially if the site is known not to reward responsible disclosure.

When nakowa lost 7,000 BTC back to the house on just-dice.com, the owner dooglus changed max profit from 1% down to 0.25%,

If you don't agree with his methods, go back to the gambling websites that you own or the ones that pay you.

Nakowa never lost 7000 BTC on Just-Dice. I did reduce the maximum profit per bet on Just-Dice when made it obvious that it was too high. I waited for him to stop playing before doing so.

I think it's perfectly OK to discuss how PRCDice is managed on the PRCDice thread, whether we agree with Dean's management of it or not. This whole "shut up" and "go away" sentiment is fucked up. Forum threads aren't only for saying how great a site is. OK, get it that Dean has said he is unwilling to listen anyone opposing his position. That doesn't mean people should posting their thoughts if they disagree with his.

And you can ask Doog to verify but I hounded his ass here (deleted most of my posts) and the chat room for doing that to in middle of Nakowas deposits

I don't have a copy of what you said, but to paraphrase I think you said something like "this is disgusting; I am never visiting JD ever again".

ie. you really weren't very pleased about my appalling treatment of poor nakowa. Smiley

I think you got over it though.

You keep attacking sjess, but in reality he didn't "scam" or "cheat'. He played your game according to the rules. If anyone was scamming, it was you, advertising untrue chances of winning, and refusing to pay out winning bets.

Lots of people were "abusing the system". sjess made it obvious by playing at exactly the sweet spot for hours. It was sjess' play that brought my attention to the flaw in the first place. I wonder how long people would have been able to slowly milk the site for profit had sjess not played the way he did.

I would have paid out Sjess, and that is what many people from the community including Dooglus who ran the top dice site are saying.

I don't think that's what I'm saying. I don't know what i would have done in this situation. Luckily I never found myself in this situation because I test my code before putting it live.

Also you are calling someone a kid, when you are really acting like a kid, he provided his side, with proof and you are just name calling.

Meh. Someone called me a "kid" in this thread a couple days ago. I think there's an above average level of cluelessness around here.a

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Lamigo

Activity: 571

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:04:45 AM

Meh. Someone called me a "kid" in this thread a couple days ago. I think there's an above average level of cluelessness around here.a

Doog, you was called a kid and a forum troll, by a new account with just 3 posts lol. Cheesy

Man this Doog kid is really Bashing PRC unfairly. Ive had friends use this site and used it myself. Dean (The owner of PRC) has always run a fair clean business, all he asks is you do the same.

Anyway I just hate seeing an honest, hard worker like Dean getting bashed by the same couple forum trolls when there are a couple hundred of us who don't troll forums, but are perfectly happy with our service.

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:21:34 AM

Especially when a page like prcdice is only since a few days you should rather report a "bug" than to abuse it.

You know what I did when I discovered the bug in PRCDice? I reported it to Dean. He was unaware of it at the time. He had suspended betting to "investigate", found that everything was OK, and resumed betting. I sent him a PM saying that I had found the flaw and that he should suspend betting as soon as possible. Then I explained the flaw to him.

I'm not sure if he said thanks or not, but I certainly didn't get any bug bounty for telling him about the flaw. I've not seen him take responsibility for the flaw either.

I probably will, of course, because that's how I roll (get it?), but I can totally understand people trying to exploit rigged games when they find them, especially if the site is known not to reward responsible disclosure.

When nakowa lost 7,000 BTC back to the house on just-dice.com, the owner dooglus changed max profit from 1% down to 0.25%,

If you don't agree with his methods, go back to the gambling websites that you own or the ones that pay you.

Nakowa never lost 7000 BTC on Just-Dice. I did reduce the maximum profit per bet on Just-Dice when made it obvious that it was too high. I waited for him to stop playing before doing so.

I think it's perfectly OK to discuss how PRCDice is managed on the PRCDice thread, whether we agree with Dean's management of it or not. This whole "shut up" and "go away" sentiment is fucked up. Forum threads aren't only for saying how great a site is. OK, get it that Dean has said he is unwilling to listen anyone opposing his position. That doesn't mean people should posting their thoughts if they disagree with his.

And you can ask Doog to verify but I hounded his ass here (deleted most of my posts) and the chat room for doing that to in middle of Nakowas deposits

I don't have a copy of what you said, but to paraphrase I think you said something like "this is disgusting; I am never visiting JD ever again".

ie. you really weren't very pleased about my appalling treatment of poor nakowa. Smiley

I think you got over it though.

You keep attacking sjess, but in reality he didn't "scam" or "cheat'. He played your game according to the rules. If anyone was scamming, it was you, advertising untrue chances of winning, and refusing to pay out winning bets.

Lots of people were "abusing the system". sjess made it obvious by playing at exactly the sweet spot for hours. It was sjess' play that brought my attention to the flaw in the first place. I wonder how long people would have been able to slowly milk the site for profit had sjess not played the way he did.

I would have paid out Sjess, and that is what many people from the community including Dooglus who ran the top dice site are saying.

I don't think that's what I'm saying. I don't know what i would have done in this situation. Luckily I never found myself in this situation because I test my code before putting it live.

I learned something today, the gambling market, is purely looking to be profit only. They don't want to better themselves, and it has bred this insane loyalty. I feel like this borderline culty.
OsNaP

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:40:35 PM

I learned something today, the gambling market, is purely looking to be profit only. They don't want to better themselves, and it has bred this insane loyalty. I feel like this borderline culty.

It is borderline culty in the sense that in the bankrollers (Investors in JD type sites)  BTC is what is being used as loans.  Therefore when one is seen as a scammer stealing funds from them yes there is a cult personality as its their BTC, even with the problem being that they trusted the site owner to make sure his product was tested and ready.  Dooglus spent a few weeks with test net coins prior to sending out the site to public and because of his previous trust levels and his extreme knowledge we see how JD turned out to be the King of Provably Fair and Investments.

PRCDice had a real chance to step up to the plate and hit a homerun with this site and build trust over time - but with this incident and the fact that the owners are not being as transparent in their funding reports (weekly JD type blog), to see the backing levels and to verify in an incident like this happens then the ownership could take the hit or possibly not run with bankrollers funds.

As for anyone looking to open up a JD type investment site

1.  Until complete assurance that site is ready - keep it internally owned
2.  Test it yourself, dont be lazy, take the guarantees of being a good place to gamble

Once site is Open with bankrollers
1.  Try to be completely open about how site is to be ran, the rules in place, and as much clarity of bankrollers funds with keeping info of people a secret - JD did this all greatly and sets the bar not just in gambling sites imo but how most BTC businesses should be run in the future with security and honestly
2.  Look into a multisig cold wallet with a guarantee - As someone who respects and trusts you I would invest my BTC as I would consider you one of possibly 10 people I could leave BTC with - others may not - for example from my post above

He is now holding over a quarter of a million USD, the bankrollers that are funding the site will figure out his trustworthiness.  IMO the cold wallet should be a multi-sig wallet with 9 of the top bankrollers and Dean (total 10) with 8 out of 10 deciding when to process payments - This protects everyone

ALSO LASTLY BE CAREFUL TO GAMBLE OR INVEST IN PRCDICE BECAUSE I BELIEVE DEAN DOES NOT HAVE THE CAPABILITIES TO KEEP THIS SITE IN ORDER

I totally agree with you, I gambled on prcdice and i dont have any negative issues with this site, but I wouldnt invest either. Its hard to find a anonymous trusted person.
wayshegoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I lost the liqour money boys...

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:50:57 PM

10 minutes to get your sport bets in! I don't know if Dean can confirm but I imagine the world cup final will be the house's biggest sport bet stake.

Max profit has just broken 3 BTC, with 600+ BTC invested!

sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:35:59 PM

Just curious about this, How do the players see how much has been bet on the Sports ?
I am not complaining but just saying that since the investment also includes the sports bet, then the Site admin can manipulate the wins/losses.
I think there should be a transparent system to show how much has been bet on sports before an event begins.
PocketRocketsCasino (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:41:11 PM

Just curious about this, How do the players see how much has been bet on the Sports ?
I am not complaining but just saying that since the investment also includes the sports bet, then the Site admin can manipulate the wins/losses.
I think there should be a transparent system to show how much has been bet on sports before an event begins.

I had it planned to show the amount wagered on each market but have been working on other things just now.
I will add that soon , however tonight will be the last sports bet for a few weeks. Sports will be back on for the new football season starting.

The amount wagered and profit for sports, blackjack and dice is posted each day on the investments page though.
wayshegoes

Activity: 266

I lost the liqour money boys...

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:14:32 PM

Daily sport bet stats are here: https://prcdice.eu/report/dailysportsstats

There's also a breakdown here: https://prcdice.eu/report/houseprofit

Looks like people know their sports, heh. That German semi-final had a max profit loss for the house by the looks of it!
sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:29:14 PM

Daily sport bet stats are here: https://prcdice.eu/report/dailysportsstats

There's also a breakdown here: https://prcdice.eu/report/houseprofit

Looks like people know their sports, heh. That German semi-final had a max profit loss for the house by the looks of it!

wayshegoes I meant individual bets. These stats can be manipulated. Dean cleared that up.
cech4204a

Activity: 252

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 09:04:45 PM

Nice to see another dice site, but i think that design could be fixed a lot. I guess you will need to improve some little glitches also. Overal 8/10 from my side.

Bitcoin is DEAD
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:23:25 AM

1% House Edge
Bitcoin and Dogecoin betting
Provably Fair
Mobile friendly
Invest
Chat

Promotions:
Weekly leaderboards. Each week a seed prize of 0.1 Bitcoin and 100,000 Dogecoin are added. As bets are made the leaderboard prizes grow.
Week ends Saturday 12 am GMT.

This is a sister site of https://pocketrocketscasino.eu to allow a better dice playing experience than the existing PRC site.
Accounts from there work on https://prcdice.eu and the same investment funds are shared. You will even profit from the sports/casino by investing just on PRCDice.eu!

Current stats - 2014-07-03
Bitcoin:
Total Bets: 415,805
Total Investment: 553.57 Bitcoin
Total Profit: 22.28 Bitcoin

Dogecoin:
Total Bets: 729,519
Total Investment: 64,570,859 Dogecoin
Total Profit: 23,557,882 Dogecoin

Good luck

Dean
interesting
I intend to try the bet and invest here

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879

monero

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:43:47 AM

that part should worry investors!

but a big thanks to doog who saved the day for people he doesnt even know  Smiley

since I was invested during that incident (I'm not any longer and won't ever return) and dean doesnt appear to pay doog any bug bounty, maybe investors should come together for that.

I'd be willing to contribute. feel free to drop your donation adress @doog!

waterpile

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:05:27 AM

The storm will eventually past
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: