Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 76827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:56:21 PM

bitcoin users getiing bigger and bigger so i think it will have a great potential to be used as number 1 as payment system

lets hope that bitcoin could go that mainstream, but I don't think it could surpass  $ dollar though...  Smiley

Could surpass dollars or not it depends bitcoin user. How they can make bitcoin more popular than now and efforts to socialized it in each whole society.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 12:39:14 AM

Transactions in legal tender do not necessarily require any internet connection. But unlike legal tender, Bitcoin is necessarily associated with the internet. So, even maximum possible transactions in the digital currency are bound to be less than legal tender, at least in foreseeable future. However, as a medium of exchange and fund transfer, Bitcoin enjoys some distinct advantages over fiat money.

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. Would like to have community feedback on it...

Being able to easily transact without an internet connection is one of the advantages of cash over BTC at the moment, IMO.  It is a huge advantage of BTC to be able to make large transaction with BTC without suitcases full of cash though...
Great point. You can move a huge amount (1 million+$) without trouble with bitcoin. With a bank, it would probably take 2-3 days to process.

That's acceptable soon when large number of users adopt bitcoin huge amount transactions will take place
without much charges and reaches concerned authority in fraction of seconds. No more guards required
during transit of money.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
abokhalel2

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 01:59:47 AM

I used to be very optimistic about Bitcoin. but with the greedy companies that try to centralize it. I'm not sure anymore!
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 02:50:48 AM

I think the future of bitcoin will be good like bright at the sky. very very shine. i hope people will start using bitcoin for online thing or even in real life for buying or paying.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:09:14 AM

I used to be very optimistic about Bitcoin. but with the greedy companies that try to centralize it. I'm not sure anymore!
I don't think that greedy companies you are refering can centralize bitcoin as it is not possible in blockchain technology. But if you are saying centralizing price of coin by owning large sum, than definately that can be threat to bitcoin.

OnTheMF

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:32:33 AM

As far as the report is concerned we should not think about it now. The future of our bitcoins I can see is very bright because everyday there are many users is joining and using bitcoins and I am sure one day it will be recognized by the whole world and will trade in bitcoins.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:13:42 PM

As far as the report is concerned we should not think about it now. The future of our bitcoins I can see is very bright because everyday there are many users is joining and using bitcoins and I am sure one day it will be recognized by the whole world and will trade in bitcoins.

Well bitcoin must have some projection to the future besides the value that has and will grow over the years,they must have an objective and do anything to achieve it ,i believe bitcoin is just to be mainstream as a option to pay or to save your own money without any third part involved.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:25:01 PM

Well bitcoin must have some projection to the future besides the value that has and will grow over the years,they must have an objective and do anything to achieve it ,i believe bitcoin is just to be mainstream as a option to pay or to save your own money without any third part involved.

Yes, the future of bitcoin is payment solution, investment vehicle and storage medium.  The better part of these benefit is there is no involvement or trust of any second or third party is needed, yes everything is within first and second party itself.
akosimakulit

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:02:25 PM

future of bitcoin is paying for everything with bitcoins, everyday grocery etc

Difinetly bitcoin will be a next popular money. Thats why I love bitcoin.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 05:10:02 PM

Yes it is gaining popularity day by day, and it will become more popular in future when the adaption level gets more higher, the only thing bitcoin need is the support and acceptance from the people across the globe, and once it is done, we would be able to buy anything using bitcoins.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:30:03 PM

Yes it is gaining popularity day by day, and it will become more popular in future when the adaption level gets more higher, the only thing bitcoin need is the support and acceptance from the people across the globe, and once it is done, we would be able to buy anything using bitcoins.

But please keep in mind that adoption won't happen over night. In my opinion it will take us many more years before we will see 100 million participants using Bitcoin or another decentralized crypto currency.Furthermore we don't know in which direction the network development will go.As you might have recognized there is a big debate going on to what Bitcoin should evolve and how we can reach it.
This debate and "battle" will slow down the network growth and maybe hinder interested people become a part of the bitcoin community.
Right now we are going through tough times and it is really interesting to watch how it will play out.Let's hope the community can handle it.
stepwilli

Activity: 1041
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:37:05 PM

Yes, the future of bitcoin is payment solution, investment vehicle and storage medium.  The better part of these benefit is there is no involvement or trust of any second or third party is needed, yes everything is within first and second party itself.

Only for payment solution you need two parties involved (you and a reciver of your fund). In case of investmnet or alternate storage medium you need not to rely any body. This must be possible only with bitcoin ecosystem. Bitcoin is the definite system of future.
ampere

Activity: 1246
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 06:45:29 PM

Only for payment solution you need two parties involved (you and a reciver of your fund). In case of investmnet or alternate storage medium you need not to rely any body. This must be possible only with bitcoin ecosystem. Bitcoin is the definite system of future.

Yes that's true and that is the best thing about bitcoin, that it involves transparency in its transactions which no other currency allows us, as the transaction cost of bitcoin is too less as compared to traditional banking system, once people starts knowing it the result would be different.
equilibriator

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:56:43 PM

BTC is the future, easy and cheap way to send and receive money IMO, I see it as a future for currency worldwide not overtaking fiat but being with it.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:37:04 PM

bitcoin users getiing bigger and bigger so i think it will have a great potential to be used as number 1 as payment system

lets hope that bitcoin could go that mainstream, but I don't think it could surpass  $ dollar though...  Smiley

Could surpass dollars or not it depends bitcoin user. How they can make bitcoin more popular than now and efforts to socialized it in each whole society.
yeah agree. if bitcoin user continue to grow and the user must use bitcoin to transact. This makes bitcoin increasingly popular and enduring
I am confident will surpass dolar
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:39:31 PM

yeah agree. if bitcoin user continue to grow and the user must use bitcoin to transact. This makes bitcoin increasingly popular and enduring
I am confident will surpass dolar
simultaneous use and keep the canal in their daily lives will make bitcoin transactions increases. bitcoin strength is in the number of transactions. transactions which are used by many people.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:58:52 PM

The future of bitcoin ecosystem would be replacing conventional fiat system. Same way, bitcoin replace paypal and Western Union kind of money transferring facilities also.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
gregyoung14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:15:20 PM

The future of bitcoin ecosystem would be replacing conventional fiat system. Same way, bitcoin replace paypal and Western Union kind of money transferring facilities also.

Guess one can say, the future IS Bitcoin. Haha. Way to go!
el-magnifico

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:29:14 PM

BTC has great potential in the future IMO, it can make a great system co-existing with the current fiat systems. Increase in amount and frequency massively. it has many advantages for it to succeed IMO.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:59:12 PM

Bitcoin must change something on the direction they wanna to go ,we se others new crypto connecting with companies ,envolving the crypto world at the day by day of some companies.But well the regulamentacion of each country will block bitcoin as they afraid what it can take from them,the huge fees they charge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: