Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:58:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 76826 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RariBest

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:23:05 AM

I think we are still in preystory mode, bitcoin has a clever future

Bitrated user: raribest.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:25:41 AM

Bitcoin has a good future, because its the currency of the future.
I will only take some time till the bitcoin will rise to a high amount becomes bigger.
Zaragota95

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:42:41 AM

I think it has a very good future, more practically taking over the electronic financial aspect of the world online.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:46:08 AM

I think BTC has great potentials in the future to become an important internet component rather than just increase in price.
Yes bitcoin will also be the biggest payment method in online trading.
I'm sure many people will adopt bitcoin to as the transaction process.
to become the biggest payment method. bitcoin requires more sophisticated technology than now, need some updates and additions of course. and it takes a very long time
and I think bitcoin price take a long time to be stable
starbook

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:16:49 AM

Bitcoin has it's own best qualities such as no government control and easy to do transactions which will lead to it's bright future.
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:21:05 PM

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. What is the community opinion about it ?

i ever think about bitcoin future on last year,and now i just knowing what i predict on last year,on 2014 i said that the future of bitcoin is not to surprised,just mass adopted,many companies accept bitcoin,nd goverment of some countries also do that,and now its really happen,so i just predict same thing on what happen on bitcoin next year.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:24:09 PM

I think Bitcoin has a very good future.
In particular, also that it is more people are becoming increasingly popular, and use it.
I do agree that in next decade perhaps BTC would be accredited by the whole world globally and would rule the world since it is safe, secured and quite profitable with financial growth  features in it for every one. It has a long term strong future i am sure would happen very soon when more people of the world from all parts will join to strengthen BTC.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:14:39 PM

I think Bitcoin has a very good future.
In particular, also that it is more people are becoming increasingly popular, and use it.
I do agree that in next decade perhaps BTC would be accredited by the whole world globally and would rule the world since it is safe, secured and quite profitable with financial growth  features in it for every one. It has a long term strong future i am sure would happen very soon when more people of the world from all parts will join to strengthen BTC.

I think Bitcoin has a good future. But we see that later, I guess.
Especially because I think there are many people go later understand what Bitcoin is and hope that they will also use it later if they know how it works.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:45:44 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin will have great future Smiley
Of course, it will not happen overnight.
We need to inform people about bitcoin, educate them, inspire merchants to accept it etc.
If all of us helps, bitcoin will very soon become mainstream.
Bitcoin is other word for financial freedom so once average people realize it, we will see many more bitcoin users here.
Nothing can stop us.

You are right as there a number of countries even developed countries where a large community of people even did not heard the name “Bitcoin”. We need to inform people about it, and to educate them in all computer academies and colleges. The governments must have to announce it as national digital currency.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jostlin8

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:51:46 PM

be easy payment without bring real money. hope it..
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:37:28 PM

I really would not know what the future will be of Bitcoin. I think if Bitcoin is going to be worth much and it becomes popular or Bitcoin no longer exists and there is something else.
The future is not predictable with certainty, but I hope later bitcoin will become famous in all walks of life and I still expect much in bitcoin. I am still very confident party can bitcoin address problems that occur on bitcoin, and bitcoin will develop.

If the major powers have worked hard on bitcoin for its development, and stayed with it and accepted and adopted it as a global currency, then it is possible then bitcoin face all the problems with strongness and the problems will be solved so conveniently. Then the bitcoin will develop.

Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:53:52 PM

The future as a payment processor is quite bright. People are fed up with these high fees.
But bitcoin needs to adapt itself if it want to takes a place on that list.
Anddos

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:01:02 PM

What do you mean adapt? Do you have any major complains about bitcoin? I think it grown and "adapts" everyday it is used.

Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:09:45 AM

Bitcoin has it's own best qualities such as no government control and easy to do transactions which will lead to it's bright future.
Bitcoin will not be controlled by any government because bitcoin stand alone.
If managed properly I believe the future is very bright bitcoin.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:41:44 AM

I think it will be a great cryptocurrency and investment and the top in the world of investments, I don't think it can replace fiat completely but I think it will be very strong in the future.
It already is a good cryptocurrency, in fact it is really great. But there is a lot of room for improvement.
Anddos

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:28:08 AM

I think it will be a great cryptocurrency and investment and the top in the world of investments, I don't think it can replace fiat completely but I think it will be very strong in the future.
It already is a good cryptocurrency, in fact it is really great. But there is a lot of room for improvement.

I'm sure that by the time that all bitcoin will be mined sustainable solutions will be developed.

dumpida

Activity: 722

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:11:38 AM

I'm sure that by the time that all bitcoin will be mined sustainable solutions will be developed.

We do not have to wait until all the coins are mined. Bitcoin is developed actively for very long time.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
angryrob

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:13:58 PM

Bitcoin will never get support from any Governments as they see it as a threat to their system, if bitcoin gets on the mainstream, that would end all their corrupted activities, and Governments will never let that happen.
kevin go

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:21:13 PM

Bitcoin will never get support from any Governments as they see it as a threat to their system, if bitcoin gets on the mainstream, that would end all their corrupted activities, and Governments will never let that happen.

How about if all around the world is trying using btc and leave their real currencies?so definitely goverment will be allow althought actually goverment wouldnt..maybe the goverment will be add rules in btc...and btc mus be updated as what goverment looking...
JAyThaRevo

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:46:57 PM

How about if all around the world is trying using btc and leave their real currencies?so definitely goverment will be allow althought actually goverment wouldnt..maybe the goverment will be add rules in btc...and btc mus be updated as what goverment looking...

But then bitcoin will become centralized and will be controlled by government, and we don't want that to happen, as bitcoin is more popular only because of its decentralized character, once its gone, there would be decrease in customer base.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: