Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 76827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:08:24 PM

i think future of btc is very bright .
since no one can can predict whether the bit coins
will removed from the all country but we can see that already many countries banned the use of btc .
so it may be happened that other countries also can bann the use of bit coin .
but the essential use of the btc as a payment whole about the world gives realy a better way to use .
if the btc will used in the future then there may be some limitations by the country government .
I don't think anyone will simply stop using Bitcoin even though it is banned in your country. No?
Yup, even if the government want to stop you for using Bitcoin they have to shut down all of the internet connection in their country, because it's the only way to fully stop the using of Bitcoin in a country.
Which means, government actually not authorized to regulates the use of Bitcoin on any country.

Yes it is actually the government should not ban the use of bitcoin bitcoin because I think not a bad thing for an administration. Maybe because it was incontestably be prohibited bitcoin  Cheesy

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:02:05 PM

Bitcoin has an value and an income daily maybe enought to have their own country these days,their citizen should be programers,developers and normal people,soo Bitcoin coutry would offer others online services ,better then any one.
Albert Einstein

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:36:58 AM

Yes i agree with you! only in lots of time and patience  will we find out the answer
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:30:36 AM

I think first of all we should wait for all the BTC to be mined - which will take a while. After that we'll be able to talk about the future.

srinikethan

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:54:14 PM

Some people buy bitcoins as an investment, hoping they’ll increase in value. There are many online marketplaces that allow people to buy and sell bitcoins using different currencies. Coinbase, in San Francisco, runs the world’s largest bitcoin exchange, and operates 2.8 million bitcoin wallets globally, according to Wired. You can also buy and sell bitcoins on Bitquick, Xapo, and CoinCorner, among other exchanges.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 05:15:34 PM

will removed from the all country but we can see that already many countries banned the use of btc .
but the essential use of the btc as a payment whole about the world gives realy a better way to use .
if the btc will used in the future then there may be some limitations by the country government .
I don't think anyone will simply stop using Bitcoin even though it is banned in your country. No?
Yup, even if the government want to stop you for using Bitcoin they have to shut down all of the internet connection in their country, because it's the only way to fully stop the using of Bitcoin in a country.
Which means, government actually not authorized to regulates the use of Bitcoin on any country.

Yes it is actually the government should not ban the use of bitcoin bitcoin because I think not a bad thing for an administration. Maybe because it was incontestably be prohibited bitcoin  Cheesy

They are just ban bitcoin because of illegal activity using bitcoin and there's no government involve using bitcoin that's why they are not prohibited.. so its better to accept the facts..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
reputedchain

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:57:22 PM

They are just ban bitcoin because of illegal activity using bitcoin and there's no government involve using bitcoin that's why they are not prohibited.. so its better to accept the facts..

Government has not officially banned bitcoins, they have banned only for using it for illegal activities, and they cannot ban bitcoin as a whole as they don't have a total control over it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:00:45 PM

Government has not officially banned bitcoins, they have banned only for using it for illegal activities, and they cannot ban bitcoin as a whole as they don't have a total control over it.
Yes the government is not entitled to full control of bitcoin and I still believe there is also a lot of government support bitcoin.
Because according to my bitcoin will not undermine the economy of a country so it does not harm.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:45:53 PM

The future is to be used through out the world, for payment and value storage
kingsart

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:54:09 PM

The future is to be used through out the world, for payment and value storage

I think that we are going in a long period in more "storage" then as directly payment but is my personal opinion...
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:59:39 PM

The future of bitcoin is very bright, basically because more and more people have started to use bitcoins and as the people increases, we would see more price rise and heading towards main stream of adoptions.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:18:20 PM

The future of bitcoin is very bright, basically because more and more people have started to use bitcoins and as the people increases, we would see more price rise and heading towards main stream of adoptions.

More and more websites are making use of bitcoins so I guess the adoption will increase so as the price. But up to what price, that we couldn't tell.

Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:47:33 PM

Yes the government is not entitled to full control of bitcoin and I still believe there is also a lot of government support bitcoin.
Because according to my bitcoin will not undermine the economy of a country so it does not harm.
Bitcoin will have a good future. I think that more people will use Bitcoin and that will be good for the future.
I also hope that the value will rise for a long time, so the people who made an investment that they have some profit later in the future.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:55:21 PM

Bitcoin will be greatest for us in the future we can fast send the money around the world
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:01:11 PM

More and more websites are making use of bitcoins so I guess the adoption will increase so as the price. But up to what price, that we couldn't tell.

Of course the adoption rate will increase, the much use of bitcoin in various sites will reduce the progressiveness of the bitcoin use physically.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:01:17 PM

Bitcoin will be greatest for us in the future we can fast send the money around the world

You can already send money all over the world fast, but the fact that the bitcoin will be bigger and greater than ever will become true in the future, its just a matter of time.
The bitcoin will also increase in its price so that is also a good thing in the future of the bitcoin itself.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:53:41 AM

The future of Bitcoin is looking pretty good. More people are getting to know what Bitcoin is and are trying it out.
Companies like Microsoft are supporting Bitcoin that is a really good thing. Microsoft has a big audience so it's a good opportunity for Bitcoin. 
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:01:45 AM

You can already send money all over the world fast, but the fact that the bitcoin will be bigger and greater than ever will become true in the future, its just a matter of time.
The bitcoin will also increase in its price so that is also a good thing in the future of the bitcoin itself.

Yes and the only problem bitcoin is facing at a moment is that is not that popular in many countries but once it gets more popular then I believe it has a very bright future ahead.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:17:44 PM

The future of bitcoin is looking good I think, the fact that you can transfer bitcoin across the world pretty fast is attracting a lot of people.
I am happy with bitcoin, we will just have to wait and see what the future will bring us. 
jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:23:45 PM

The future of bitcoin is looking good I think, the fact that you can transfer bitcoin across the world pretty fast is attracting a lot of people.
I am happy with bitcoin, we will just have to wait and see what the future will bring us. 

The future of economy and business will be the Bitcoin. Bitcoins has lots of advantages like easily transferable, easy to setup, no big fees etc.  So Switch to Bitcoins now to see the benefits of the future currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: