Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:35:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 76827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:43:32 PM

the future of bitcoin is quite bright. the present condition of the bitocin shows that in futre the bitocin will really hit the highest proce. and a time will come when it will become the globla currency of the world.
Cromvel

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:47:11 PM

Bitcoins' future looks very promising. I think it has all the qualities which a perfect online tool of exchange needs.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:59:25 PM

Bitcoins' future looks very promising. I think it has all the qualities which a perfect online tool of exchange needs.

Future of bitcoin is atfirst reching the mainstream and then we should find a alternative way of mining bitcoins or maybe a alternative way then mining from where we can generate bitcoins at extremly low difficulty and nowdays i see a lot of people had left bitcoins since after the fall of 1000$.
fllipperr

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:19:29 PM

if it continue to rise it will be known by a lot of people and may use it as a part of their daily life.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:50:09 PM

maybe  more easier transaction with bitcoin and more easier to identify if a site is a scam site s or not any many ways to earn
Maybe it would be better if all the scam sites do not exist, so we can feel safe to start bitcoin. Bitcoin I believe the future will be very promising and will continue to grow.
I agree when you say that bitcoin transaction will have a faster than today, and I also felt that the price of bitcoin will rise very high in the future. most likely all places will accept bitcoin

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:51:55 PM

maybe  more easier transaction with bitcoin and more easier to identify if a site is a scam site s or not any many ways to earn
Maybe it would be better if all the scam sites do not exist, so we can feel safe to start bitcoin. Bitcoin I believe the future will be very promising and will continue to grow.
I agree when you say that bitcoin transaction will have a faster than today, and I also felt that the price of bitcoin will rise very high in the future. most likely all places will accept bitcoin

I am sure the core team will work on increasing the speed of transaction in future, so that would be really good as majority of users are complaining about delay in confirmation time.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:35:03 PM

Not exactly. I disagree with 'all places' because there are those who still try to deny the use of bitcoins and I do believe that they will use all their power to stop bitcoins. One reason is that the government can not actually directly manipulate bitcoins like they do with cash, which is why some don't want bitcoins.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 07:07:19 PM

Not exactly. I disagree with 'all places' because there are those who still try to deny the use of bitcoins and I do believe that they will use all their power to stop bitcoins. One reason is that the government can not actually directly manipulate bitcoins like they do with cash, which is why some don't want bitcoins.
Its a sure thing that BTC will be the future currency that gonna play over the world in internet. Most of people in this generation have done online transactions so the next step of the technology is BTC throughout all the payments and transaction.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:08:43 PM

Its a sure thing that BTC will be the future currency that gonna play over the world in internet. Most of people in this generation have done online transactions so the next step of the technology is BTC throughout all the payments and transaction.

Yeah people will stop using credit cards and Paypal in future when they are aware about the bitcoin and more users will take bitcoin price to higher level.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:56:55 PM

Unless you are an actual wizard you can't know with 100% accuracy what is going to happen, but it doesn't take a wizard to know Bitcoin is only going to be up. No other alt is real competition.
Exactly. It's just a little annoying that many similar threads are created asking for the future of bitcoin.
I mean, come on. If everyone knows the future of bitcoin, or at least someone knows and he shares it, then everyone should've either be investing their money or staying away from bitcoins.
I think the intent is not to see clearly bitcoin anyone else would not have been able to see the future with certainty bitcoin. whether alive or dead. although wizards though they will not be able to see the future of bitcoin Lol
This thread is only about predictions so. do not take it seriously dude Cheesy
dumpida

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:06:14 AM

Yeah people will stop using credit cards and Paypal in future when they are aware about the bitcoin and more users will take bitcoin price to higher level.

I will keep on using the paypal if they can integrate the bitcoin into the payment system, that will speed up the process.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:08:39 AM

I think bitcoin will globaly known but my fear is that a lot of people may over use it  or they'll gonna use it on doing bad things.

That is already happening dear, many people are using bitcoin for bad things, like scammers and some criminals.
Before some time i read a post in this forum where it was said that some people hacked a computer of an hospital and asked for bitcoins in return of giving back the data of that computer, what can be worst then that?
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:20:16 AM

I think bitcoin will globaly known but my fear is that a lot of people may over use it  or they'll gonna use it on doing bad things.

Bitcoin is already using for illegal transactions because of it's being anonymous. Especially on Deep web.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:27:21 AM

Well at the moment is going crazy and nobody was expecting this kind of huge rise will happen in very short period of time, these are great sign for a brighter future and it showing there is still huge potential exist which can take it to the moon, i am also very hopeful in coming years strong believers will enjoy early retire life when it will go to the mainstream.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:28:15 AM

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. What is the community opinion about it ?

I am not sure what the future of the Bitcoin is going to be because anything can happen with the Bitcoin. Maybe the Bitcoin will disappear in the future you will never know.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:43:06 PM

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. What is the community opinion about it ?

I am not sure what the future of the Bitcoin is going to be because anything can happen with the Bitcoin. Maybe the Bitcoin will disappear in the future you will never know.
Bitcoin can be lost if it can not grow and bitcoin no progress. But while there are many users and still growing bitcoin I'm sure there will always be. Because bitcoin is very good here.
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:51:28 PM

Bitcoin is already using for illegal transactions because of it's being anonymous. Especially on Deep web.
i have no idea about that and personally do not know any thing about that. but i will like to say that we should not say that the future of bitcoin depending on illegal atitivities. i think that is a minor issue and that should be solved.
elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:38:17 PM

To do cash transactions needs some terminals like Internet, telephone or going to the counter in the branch and is really not advantage over btc.
Transferring any amount of BTC is more easy and secure.
Exsumane

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:23:09 PM

i have no idea about that and personally do not know any thing about that. but i will like to say that we should not say that the future of bitcoin depending on illegal atitivities. i think that is a minor issue and that should be solved.

The future of the bitcoin depends on the activities of the people like us. We only do legal transactions and lots of transactions.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:23:18 PM

To do cash transactions needs some terminals like Internet, telephone or going to the counter in the branch and is really not advantage over btc.
Transferring any amount of BTC is more easy and secure.
Well, bitcoin will definitely have a very strong security system, because bitcoin is approved by all countries in the future. apart from that transaction becomes faster and be easier
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: