Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:29:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 76827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:15:25 PM

It looks very bright for bitcoin in the future.

Globalization is coming to an end. Countries will secure their borders more than ever. Nationalism will rise again. They tried to create a world without borders but that's not possible because not everyone in the world have the same education, wealth etc.

In a time like that, there will be some restrictions. Bitcoin can overcome those restrictions.

Imagine there is a huge economic crisis coming in your country (like the one in Greece) you would want to withdraw every penny you got before something bad happens right? Banks are never safe, they can  go bankrupt. Gov's can steal your money. You may try to hide them in your house, which can also get stolen.

What about a tiny piece of paper which nobody will give a damn about what it is? (paper wallet) It can get wet and still get stolen, also bitcoin isn't the most stable currency out there but still, better than NOTHING.

I think it would be a difficult situation to avoid though. If your currency is currently in FIAT and your country gets an economic crisis, how much time really would you have to make a transaction and convert all your money to Bitcoins, would you be able to buy Bitcoin that is enough to sustain the money you have? It's better to prepare for such occurences beforehand.
It's only a matter of time that the governments will implement some kind of issuing tax on every bitcoin transaction. I've heard of news about some state in america actually planning to do that, but that was months ago. I'm not sure how it went. But with that idea around, it's not impossible for other states or countries to try and do the same.

If Government believes in the betterment of society then they will implement bitcoin in their country but if the government is corrupted then they will ban bitcoin for sure.
pratap11

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:17:29 PM

I think bitcoin will be much more popular is future.It will reach more countries and more and more payment methods both online and offline will start to accept bitcoins.
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:33:17 PM

I think bitcoin will be much more popular is future.It will reach more countries and more and more payment methods both online and offline will start to accept bitcoins.
yes there is no doubt about this. if we study the entry of the new people and the number of shopping center who are accepting btcoin are the clear sign of the bright future of bitcoin.
SanjaPaulina

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:46:27 PM

Yes for sure is bitcoin cryptocurrency future really good so it will have better life than sperm.1 liternof sperm cost about 1 million $ but i think that bitcoin will eort more than sperm and then we will trow bitcoins to our woman bodies and sperm will gone hehe.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:51:33 PM

yes there is no doubt about this. if we study the entry of the new people and the number of shopping center who are accepting btcoin are the clear sign of the bright future of bitcoin.

Bitcoin has not reached everywhere yet but we can expect that it will be accepted everywhere in future its just an matter of time and we will see much bigger bitcoin in future.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:43:35 AM

There are already quite a lot of online places that accepts bitcoin, but bitcoin would surely spread more when offline places will also start accepting bitcoin as a payment method and then more and more people will start using, earning and spending bitcoin and that would be a great success for bitcoin in coming time.
tiffyroman

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:48:04 AM

There are already quite a lot of online places that accepts bitcoin, but bitcoin would surely spread more when offline places will also start accepting bitcoin as a payment method and then more and more people will start using, earning and spending bitcoin and that would be a great success for bitcoin in coming time.

From what I heard, there are actually a lot of places in UK and US that are accepting bitcoins such as restaurants, joints, shops.
That hasn't come to our place yet, and I kind of wanted to actually be the first to make a shop that accepts bitcoins. I just don't have the capital to start off a business.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:14:17 AM

From what I heard, there are actually a lot of places in UK and US that are accepting bitcoins such as restaurants, joints, shops.
That hasn't come to our place yet, and I kind of wanted to actually be the first to make a shop that accepts bitcoins. I just don't have the capital to start off a business.
Yes in developed countries like England and America is already a lot of stores that accept bitcoin. If in my country there are only a few areas that use bitcoin payment for bitcoin is still new so may need to expand the network. Yes I also wanted to create an online store that can be paid with bitcoin but still raising capital.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 06:46:57 AM

I hope it is unpredictable because we don't know what will be price in future, it may increase are decrease, but bitcoin has stability to reach to higher values, once more people are attracting definitely there will be huge demand and supply to the coin.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:57:26 AM

Yes for sure is bitcoin cryptocurrency future really good so it will have better life than sperm.1 liternof sperm cost about 1 million $ but i think that bitcoin will eort more than sperm and then we will trow bitcoins to our woman bodies and sperm will gone hehe.
yes that is too good and there is no doubt about this. the future of bitcion will be more brighter than any other online or crypto currency. from the present condition and stability of bitcoin we can conclude that the future of bitcoin will more bright and fantastic.
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:08:30 PM

yes it will be but in present time bitcoin really need our support we have to give a strong support to bitcoin. we should introduce it to our friends relative and family members. it is our duty to have very positive approach toward bitcoin.
dumpida

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:46:08 PM

yes it will be but in present time bitcoin really need our support we have to give a strong support to bitcoin. we should introduce it to our friends relative and family members. it is our duty to have very positive approach toward bitcoin.

I told my friends about the functions of the bitcoin and its usage. Some of them have already bought some.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:51:40 PM

i agree with you that bitcoin will be getting more popularity in the future because a large number of people are aware about bitcoin and i also hope that bitcoin will be receivable in shops ,restaurants ,companies in the future and then we will use bitcoin directly .
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:54:06 PM

i agree with you that bitcoin will be getting more popularity in the future because a large number of people are aware about bitcoin and i also hope that bitcoin will be receivable in shops ,restaurants ,companies in the future and then we will use bitcoin directly .

bitcoin is still in   is primary stage and I think we should give it some more time to grow as bitcoin will be widely spread and used in future and to see that we need to have patience.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 09:15:46 PM

bitcoin is still in   is primary stage and I think we should give it some more time to grow as bitcoin will be widely spread and used in future and to see that we need to have patience.
Not only patience we need we can help them to adopt bitcoin or you can contribute just to teach some people how to use bitcoin as payment online.. or transfer a money fast whole over the world..
So that some people friends or family aware about this currency..  so if this bitcoin will be trending just like pokemon go.. expect that more people will buy it and use it just like the same paypal skrill or payoneer that they can use online.. also in local if its already adopted in your place..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
greBit

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:06:02 PM

Not only patience we need we can help them to adopt bitcoin or you can contribute just to teach some people how to use bitcoin as payment online.. or transfer a money fast whole over the world..
So that some people friends or family aware about this currency..  so if this bitcoin will be trending just like pokemon go.. expect that more people will buy it and use it just like the same paypal skrill or payoneer that they can use online.. also in local if its already adopted in your place..

Its always good to recommend people around us about bitcoins but the fact is majority of them are not interested in using it as they have fear of loosing their money in it.
CryptoBjorn

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:36:21 PM

The future of bitcoin is transactions, so people like you and me using bitcoin to pay bills, pay friends etc. The tendency we see now about the new high, bitcoin to 10k etc. is not what bitcoin was made for.
In time we will see it being used for that.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:46:45 PM

I think Bitcoin future is bright!  I can see more adoption of merchant and more base users in the near future.  There will be available local merchant that will accept bitcoin as payment everywhere and Bitcoin will be the main use in online payment.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:54:22 PM

Transactions in legal tender do not necessarily require any internet connection. But unlike legal tender, Bitcoin is necessarily associated with the internet. So, even maximum possible transactions in the digital currency are bound to be less than legal tender, at least in foreseeable future. However, as a medium of exchange and fund transfer, Bitcoin enjoys some distinct advantages over fiat money.

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. Would like to have community feedback on it...

Being able to easily transact without an internet connection is one of the advantages of cash over BTC at the moment, IMO.  It is a huge advantage of BTC to be able to make large transaction with BTC without suitcases full of cash though...
The future of anybody or anything even Bitcoin cannot be said to be certain as no now can tell how the future will be as we can only predict based on the factors we have at hand as well as holding some other factors constant as this is also the case of Bitcoin as various predictions and counter predictions have been made some have been corect while others have been refuted and this are factors beyond an individual control. So I would propose that the future will take care of it self... My 2 cents...
Matt Guy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:58:51 PM

I think that the future is adoption, by most of the people in the planet, because Bitcoin solves real problems and makes the life of people easier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: