Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 76826 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:41:41 AM

Still very much to think like that. Bitcoin still require a lot of changes to be acceptable to many people. Bitcoin prices that can not be stable and not fluctuate very suitable to be used as currency. I prefer bitcoin as short-term investments like this because it could create an advantage for me.

Exactly, bitcoin is not a currency that can be used in place of fiat because its price is changing all the time, sometimes it drops and sometimes it grows, so it is only a good thing for traders but it is not a good thing for people who do other works in which they would need to store their bitcoins and if the price is not stable they wont use it at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:58:30 AM

i think the future of bitcoin is really very good,

It was very good for the future of the bitcoin. But after the Bitfinex hack, people might give it a second thought.
cookiemonster07

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:50:09 AM

I don't see Bitcoin replacing fiat entirely, least not in this form and not for a very long time. in future, it may happen, that to accomplish offchain transaction, we'll accept some trusted 3rd party.People need time to get familiar with any new technology like bitcoin. Many people do not want to take the risk in the case of their wealth and money that is the reason bitcoin still new to many people.

immerse in a world of continuous changes, and that is why I prefer to be very cautious about my foresights in financial matters (bitcoin included). But I tend to think that nothing will be as we are thinking and future holds great surprises for everybody.
 agree when you say that bitcoin transaction will have a faster than today, and I also felt that the price of bitcoin will rise very high in the future. most likely all places will accept bitcoin.
so that you need to earn more so that you earn higher profit Smiley

happy earnings
Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:16:32 PM

It is not necessary to doubt, because the system is extremely unusual and bitcoin security bitcoin is also very difficult to penetrate the hackers everywhere. Bitcoin wallet unless it is used by all users, because security wallet bitcoin depending on the user and provide security so that only the bitcoin system bitcoin is not experiencing a hacker
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:25:20 PM

It was very good for the future of the bitcoin. But after the Bitfinex hack, people might give it a second thought.

They will get used to it. If they have been here for quite a while then they will understand. It is a good experience too for first timers that really wants to get into bitcoin investment.
ysk370

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:07:53 PM

Measures of hacking is the urgent need.
At the moment, Bitcoin is too powerless against fraud and hacking.
If the development team and the bit coin industry was allowed to stand for it,
Future of Bitcoin is dark. Cry
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:26:12 PM

definitely right,some people lost their faith on bitcoin because so many hacking case happen

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:23:57 PM

Of course anybody could predict but there is no assurance that our prediction will be right, we should consider that the future of bitcoins is quite good but there is no guarantee that it would happen, there are still possibilities that crisis may happen and that is already beyond our control so let us just pray and hope that bitcoin will remain stable.
oh sorry yes im agree with you anyone can predict also for those called illumanati  Cheesy there's assurance if many people use bitcoins as a payment method or store accept bitcoins as a payment just which that miracle happens wish for the miners and hopefuly bitcoin will become stable and more realiable so that many people will have interest to use bitcoin for future Smiley
Agreed that massive adoption for more stores and more people will helps for a great future of the bitcoin and yes without assurance but if we continue to use bitcoin i think i will happen that bitcoin will be good in the future.
That would certainly happen in the future, it should be the people will start to adopt as businesses will not adopt with a little market seen in the bitcoin economy, we will force them to adopt so we can have a good time spending our money online.
The stores must see some benefits if they are to accept a new payment method to their store. Actually someone need to explain them that the price of bitcoins change is not a negative point, but actually a positive point as they can sell their BTC for fiat instantly or wait for the money to grow.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 06:38:09 PM

Of course anybody could predict but there is no assurance that our prediction will be right, we should consider that the future of bitcoins is quite good but there is no guarantee that it would happen, there are still possibilities that crisis may happen and that is already beyond our control so let us just pray and hope that bitcoin will remain stable.
oh sorry yes im agree with you anyone can predict also for those called illumanati  Cheesy there's assurance if many people use bitcoins as a payment method or store accept bitcoins as a payment just which that miracle happens wish for the miners and hopefuly bitcoin will become stable and more realiable so that many people will have interest to use bitcoin for future Smiley
Agreed that massive adoption for more stores and more people will helps for a great future of the bitcoin and yes without assurance but if we continue to use bitcoin i think i will happen that bitcoin will be good in the future.
That would certainly happen in the future, it should be the people will start to adopt as businesses will not adopt with a little market seen in the bitcoin economy, we will force them to adopt so we can have a good time spending our money online.
The stores must see some benefits if they are to accept a new payment method to their store. Actually someone need to explain them that the price of bitcoins change is not a negative point, but actually a positive point as they can sell their BTC for fiat instantly or wait for the money to grow.

It must be happen in the future if more store are accepting bitcoin i hope that locally too will accept bitcoin as payment just like brazil.
They should know about the benefits given by bitcoin for the price increase but the problem is bitcoin price is not always increasing.. they should know it..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:44:57 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will, very soon, replace Paypal and other main payment processors online and become new standard for online payments.
For me, this is very important issue because I'm using this pp a lot.
I also believe that many merchants, online and offline, will accept BTC payments in the future and that we will become mainstream soon.
I also hope that value of bitcoin will jump to the sky Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:34:51 PM

definitely right,some people lost their faith on bitcoin because so many hacking case happen
Hacking can happen with any physical form of storage; you just have to deal with it. There's social engineering and heists with physical storage as well, though, you could argue all day about this, but Bitcoin is just not going to be accepted everywhere anytime soon, at least in the next 5-10 years.
There will probably be slow growth in the next few years, but nothing too significant.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:53:34 PM

yes in fact, although the price of bitcoin is really falling down to a very very low level but still i hope that the future of bitcoin will be bright enough, but i will like to add that the future of bitcoin is also depending on the interest of the people if people are taking interest in bitcoin and they are investing their money in bitcoin then the future of bitcoin will really be very bright,
Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:26:33 PM

yes hacking is also a factor which lost the faith of the people but the current condition of bitcoin is also responsible for the making people uninterested in bitcoin. as the price of bitcoin is falling too much although now the price of bitcoin take some breathe but it really made people worried, therefore we can say that the future of bitcoin is depending on the faith of the people.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:51:59 PM

Bitcoin one day become a major mainstream currency alongside the Dollar, the public increases and the currency becomes more widely popular. As more people transact in Bitcoin, the price will increase and bitcoin inturn gets a good future.

Bitcoin would surely become a major currency in the world once it reached mainstream but the biggest thing is to bring it to mainstream and for that some big companies or resources will have to adopt it to start the process of adoption and that would be a great start that can lead it to great success in future.
In some news I heard some big companies are shaking hands with bitcoins ? Also I heard around 4.5 M $ were arranged or should say funds were raised for a new browser. So actually people are participating just we need to wait.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 03:29:50 AM

Bitcoin one day become a major mainstream currency alongside the Dollar, the public increases and the currency becomes more widely popular. As more people transact in Bitcoin, the price will increase and bitcoin inturn gets a good future.

Bitcoin would surely become a major currency in the world once it reached mainstream but the biggest thing is to bring it to mainstream and for that some big companies or resources will have to adopt it to start the process of adoption and that would be a great start that can lead it to great success in future.
In some news I heard some big companies are shaking hands with bitcoins ? Also I heard around 4.5 M $ were arranged or should say funds were raised for a new browser. So actually people are participating just we need to wait.
You can see more speculation and prediction in bitcoin that you can read and see in online but we do not ever know if it is going to happen but i think all users of bitcoin will think positive and believed that bitcoin has a great future.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:07:36 AM

You can see more speculation and prediction in bitcoin that you can read and see in online but we do not ever know if it is going to happen but i think all users of bitcoin will think positive and believed that bitcoin has a great future.

In the long term, the price will go up. But in the short term, I am quite worried. The recent hacks have negative effects.
dumpida

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:05:05 AM

In the long term, the price will go up. But in the short term, I am quite worried. The recent hacks have negative effects.

Also there is big pump of the ETC version of the Ethereum. If that bubble burst, that will damage the reputation of digital coins as a whole.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:40:07 AM

This scenario is disturbing to say the least!  Embarrassed
I don't like what the price is doing right now as everytime I look at it, it seems to drop a dollar lower each time. Undecided
It is teetering near the mid century mark and that is a little concerning to me about the future of it's progress.
But remember when it rises it goes from 200$ to 800$ in no time, so i think if it drops by a dollar or two or even 10-20 usd a day that is not a problem. And if you panic too quickly, better change BTC to usd via btc-e and then buy more btc when price is increasing.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:34:11 PM

i agree but at the same time i can't accept that bitcoin can ever replace fiat and become a major currency being used in offline transactions as fiat is being used today.

although there is no argument that bitcoin has a real good future ahead of itself because of its potential and many features that it has introduced to the world.
A bit harsh but you are right because for replacing fiat there must be something approved by government, because at the end of chain which started from market the money is deposited to banks and they will not accept bitcoins hence it fails.

But in a scenario of "everything for bitcoin", we can imagine bitcoin can replace fiats and we can completely forget fiats/banks.
155UE

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:05:31 PM

Bitcoin can be successful but it is just a fact it is not stable enough to have a bright future. It has to prove itself first that it can handle the news of disaster in the market with out wavering just like the other currency do. They do change but not that much to have people loose $100 of dollars if it shift in a heartbeat.

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: