Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:44:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/  (Read 150030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptoinmind

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:27:18 AM

A single multipool makes up nearly half of this coins network hash. Undoubtedly most of those miners are dumping. Doesn't look good for the long term success of the coin if ~50% get dumped onto exchanges.

Mutlipool is killing early supporters. No point paying miners at such high price for TWENTY days (0.00052 BTC/DAY/MH as of now). It won't be a fair launch if the price keeps going down due to multipool dumping and favors late entries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Replicant

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:31:18 AM

A single multipool makes up nearly half of this coins network hash. Undoubtedly most of those miners are dumping. Doesn't look good for the long term success of the coin if ~50% get dumped onto exchanges.

I struggled with this all day and it was a rough day. Could not sustain a rally for anything. Tried buying up weak hands to lift the price and the dump pressure increased. I fear for the future of JudgeCoin. There is literally no buy interest in this coin no matter how good the dev or how fair the launch and that is a damn shame.

Once the multipools run off all of the miners there will be no more network for JudgeCoin, just bagholders and their POS wallets. And that is a damn shame too.

Oh well. Tomorrow is another day to try again.

It's hard to buy up weak hands when the "weak hands" are multipool miners dumping for BTC profits. I'm with you however, I hope tomorrow is better...
cryptoinmind

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:34:18 AM

I struggled with this all day and it was a rough day. Could not sustain a rally for anything. Tried buying up weak hands to lift the price and the dump pressure increased. I fear for the future of JudgeCoin. There is literally no buy interest in this coin no matter how good the dev or how fair the launch and that is a damn shame.

Once the multipools run off all of the miners there will be no more network for JudgeCoin, just bagholders and their POS wallets. And that is a damn shame too.

It's hard to buy up weak hands when the "weak hands" are multipool miners dumping for BTC profits. I'm with you however, I hope tomorrow is better...

Agreed...Hopefully, more ppl will come staking to generate POS blocks after the hard fork at #6000.
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:38:09 AM

Dont get discouraged we are already exceeding most expectations Smiley.  Right now a lot of people are worried about where its going which causes panic.  wait for the feeders to break free so the price becomes stable.  Right now it could go anywhere.

If we continued to see a effort from within the community to make an upstanding coin there will be upward movement.  Way early in the game to hit bittrex IMO. Still a long ways to go with this one Smiley. Like I said this early in the game it really could go either way so continued support is what we need!

Also since it is un-profitable to mine it makes it more rare or you have to buy some to get more! in turn increasing demand and price.  The multipool is not mining it constantly and when they do they dont get as much as youd think:

minestat | Round 9716 for JUDGE  lasted 60 min -- We found 26 blocks, 13,000.003 coins -- worth: 0.21216 BTC | BTC/day per mhash: 0.00039

Thats one of the longest rounds. even if it was CONSTANT which its not that would be about 86.5 BTC in 18 days (from this moment). Thats really not all that much as far as a 20 day total and they again are not mining it constantly so BRING IT ON Tongue.

Also there are sure to be some supporters over there Smiley.
judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:31:54 AM

Hey. Trying to help rainer, but I am not getting any joy either. Did you attempt this on Ubuntu 14.04? x64? I have tried 3 different attempts to build from the various INSTALL/README/readme-qt.rst and I can't get a compile to work with any of them.

Maybe I am not the guy to help rainer, try the solution above and see if it helps you.

Thank you. Yes, I tried with x64 of course. You have to know that this is not my first wallet. I built about 50 or 60 before. Except of a few smaller issues they built fine. No clue why this is refusing.

Well, I started a new installation of Ubuntu on an external drive. Partitioning will take several hours. So I guess the installation will be finished tomorrow evening. In the meantime I can't mine. I doubt it that this is a satisfying solution.

Let us know how install works.  I don't understand why you cant mine?  Just point to a multipool and dont request payout.
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:33:49 AM

Install a fresh Ubuntu

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install qt4-dev-tools libqt4-dev libqt4-core libqt4-gui
sudo apt-get install build-essential
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb++-dev
sudo apt-get install libqrencode-dev
sudo apt-get install libboost1.55-all-dev

no need to install db48 and db53

change QString qVolume = QString::number(volume); in statisticspage.cpp

qmake
make

It work for me like a charm Cheesy

Nice instructions! What is your Judge Address..thanks for jumping on that.
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:10:26 AM

Hey guys!

We have just added Judge Coin to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

Thank you Smiley This is great news!
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:12:26 AM

The FIX for the PoS Issue is POSTED.  You need to update to Version 1.1.0.
There is a HARD FORK at BLOCK 6000.  If you are on the earlier version you RISK losing coins, so please upgrade NOW!

In order to keep the coin total at around 15,000,000 the Proof of Work period will end on block 38,640 instead of 43,200.

The PoS minimum coin age is 24 hours still.

* Windows Wallet *
http://www.judgecrypto.com/uploads/1/0/8/9/10895853/judgecoin-qt-v1.1.0-pos-fix.zip

* MAC * Wallet
http://www.judgecrypto.com/uploads/1/0/8/9/10895853/judgecoin-qt_v1.1.0.dmg
Donate to SIGWO for MAC Wallet: JagYXowymRSiohpTKKkqkrcBMNcTp5me5K
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:51:22 AM

doesn't it say at the top of the ann in big red letters that there is no permanent dev on the coin? I bet that has a lot to do with low buy pressure, short term being on the big exchange this early will bring the dumpers, you did great on the wallet/coin, so it shouldn't take much to bring it back up with the right dev on board and a growing community... there hasn't been too many zero premine/ipo's lately and it's still very early. if all the smaller miners got on 1 pool like dedicated we could probably do alright... or let the price go down and multipools and farms will point their rigs at something else, also it's not hard to mine something else then buy the cheap JUDGE thats on bittrex Smiley

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:57:35 AM

State of Judge Coin
by Judge Crypto

It has been 3 days since launch.  In crypto land that is like 3 years.  Some have pronounced Judge Coin DEAD and dumped.  Others are secretly stocking up.
Only time will tell who is truly right!

Judge Coin has always been about transparency.  I have posted my name and professional credentials on the website for all to see.  The coin was launched with no premine and no IPO.  The reason I chose to do so was that so many people have been burned lately, that they have developed symptoms of people who have come out of abusive relationships.  As soon as they get into a coin they are instantly looking for their exit point. I wanted to have a coin that offered long term hope.  Judge Coin is not a one night stand.  So many coins I and others like myself have invested in have turned out to be just that and to be honest it hurts.  Even though I have lost money that is not what hurts the most, it is the loss in belief that any project can really offer a long term hope that truly hurts.  Judge Coin is not a one night stand.  Judge Coin is about building a family and Community.

We already have three great Social Media managers, Mastermine, Bonn3rs, and Pissmusic.  Together they are building the foundation of a long term community in Reddit, Facebook, and Twitter.  We hope to put together a great place to hang your hat and have some fun!  

I have built the website in Dotnetnuke with forums and chat rooms all in one place.  While it is far from done, I want it to be a statement of my vision of a central place for information about the coin.

On the developer front, I am looking to put together a dev team to build some neat but not earthshaking features in the wallet.  Some features I would like to see in the near term.
1) The ability to generate a paper wallet backup from withing the wallet
2) A blockchain explorer built into the wallet
3) No transaction fees in the PoS wallet.  I don't believe you need transaction fees in a PoS wallet as the PoS blocks are the reward.
Sigwo has already taken a bunch of the dev duties and has compiled two versions of the mac wallet installer and identified some early code fixes.

Some ideas I have so far...
I would like to get a partner like blockchain.info to build an online wallet for Judge Coin.  Then build light web front ends for phones and tablets to make spending Judge Coin easy.

I would like to get a multipool partner that can setup a site to mine other coins and pay out in Judge.  Mining should be fun!

I would like to make a push to get vendors accept Judge Coin.  One vendor at a time...

I can't do these things alone.  Sure people can say just buy bitcoin.  But where is the fun in that.  If you are going to join me you will do it because you want to build something.  You will do it because it represents a chance to get in on the ground floor and be a part of something that is bigger than any one person.  You will do it to be part of a community that is working together.  If your looking for a crypto home, consider Judge Coin!

I cant promise you the world.  I can promise that if you stick with me, I will work over time to build Judge Coin without the pump and dump mentality that has almost ruined the whole crypto experience for me and many other people out there.

Are you with me?

Judge Crypto
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 07:18:49 AM

I'm with you for the long run

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:30:40 AM

I'm with you for the long run

Thank you for your support! Smiley  It really does mean a lot to me!
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:13:48 AM

Install a fresh Ubuntu

sudo apt-get update

qmake
make

So I did what you suggested. This time make failed with the following:

Code:
g++: internal compiler error: killed (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.8/README.Bugs> for instructions.
make: *** [build/txdb-leveldb.o] error 4

Sad

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
fanchanglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:00:35 AM

with u    Wink
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:04:09 AM

with u    Wink

Thank you! make sure to update your wallet to 1.1.0: http://www.judgecoin.com/WALLETS/tabid/100/Default.aspx

We have a great community coming together here! Smiley
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:34:57 AM

The FIX for the PoS Issue is POSTED.  You need to update to Version 1.1.0.
There is a HARD FORK at BLOCK 6000.  If you are on the earlier version you RISK losing coins, so please upgrade NOW!

In order to keep the coin total at around 15,000,000 the Proof of Work period will end on block 38,640 instead of 43,200.

The PoS minimum coin age is 24 hours still.

* Windows Wallet *
http://www.judgecrypto.com/uploads/1/0/8/9/10895853/judgecoin-qt-v1.1.0-pos-fix.zip

* MAC * Wallet
http://www.judgecrypto.com/uploads/1/0/8/9/10895853/judgecoin-qt_v1.1.0.dmg
Donate to SIGWO for MAC Wallet: JagYXowymRSiohpTKKkqkrcBMNcTp5me5K
leolegend

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:45:35 AM

I'm with this community. Have been spending all my BTC on judges since its launch at 5000 satoshis.  Smiley I believe this coin has a bright future! Keep the great work
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:58:08 PM

I'm with this community. Have been spending all my BTC on judges since its launch at 5000 satoshis.  Smiley I believe this coin has a bright future! Keep the great work

Due to your extended experience in cryproworld I am wondering 50 or 100 BTC had  you got?! Smiley
karimdr2

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:10:06 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 01:30:06 PM by karimdr2

Install a fresh Ubuntu

sudo apt-get update

qmake
make

So I did what you suggested. This time make failed with the following:

Code:
g++: internal compiler error: killed (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.8/README.Bugs> for instructions.
make: *** [build/txdb-leveldb.o] error 4

Sad

How much memory in your system?

Add a swap file if you are in small system:

dd if=/dev/zero of=/swap bs=1024k count=1000
mkswap /swap
swapon /swap

After compiling you can remove it:
swapoff /swap
rm /swap

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
karimdr2

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:19:33 PM

Install a fresh Ubuntu

sudo apt-get update

qmake
make

Nice instructions! What is your Judge Address..thanks for jumping on that.

glad it works for you
JhAn74WAs8mTSEDqpy7s4BNYpp12coHTB2

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: