Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT]  (Read 125054 times)
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:55:57 AM

An update on our anon feature, we'll be implementing Tor anon feature next week and should be ready by Saturday! Smiley

This is good news.

Nice to have you back at the helm Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
will7am (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 973

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:26:17 AM

An update on our anon feature, we'll be implementing Tor anon feature next week and should be ready by Saturday! Smiley

This is good news.

Thanks mate, feels good to be back.  My flu is starting to fade away so I'm pleased to say I'm back to working full time on progressing BritCoin. Smiley

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:28:24 AM

This is good news.

Thanks mate, feels good to be back.  My flu is starting to fade away so I'm pleased to say I'm back to working full time on progressing BritCoin. Smiley

The Bittrex chart is headed back in the right direction Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:47:59 AM

Very nice! That's a big step! Let's watch picking up Bittrex chart!!! Cheesy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

boscocoin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:30:02 PM

Does anyone know how I can sell my britcoins on bittrex? And how much will I get for it? I remember buying upto £150 worth of britcoins. Please guide me on how to sell them.

Do you know, how many BRIT do you have?

Yes I have 65820.06120426 britcoins. How much will it be worth now in pounds? And how can I sell this?
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:46:28 PM

Does anyone know how I can sell my britcoins on bittrex? And how much will I get for it? I remember buying upto £150 worth of britcoins. Please guide me on how to sell them.

Yes I have 65820.06120426 britcoins. How much will it be worth now in pounds? And how can I sell this?

If you paid for 65820.06120426 Britcoins 150 pounds that means that you have to hold them for better time  Undecided Now price of BTC and BRIT is to low for sell. This coin is long term. If you have to sell britcoins today - you will lost around 60% or even more..
But don't worry price is changing every day and now good news are coming! Just be patient!

You can watch what is going on here: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BRIT

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:57:15 PM

My advice to you is to hold, 65K could be worth a bit in the future.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:00:12 PM

If you paid for 65820.06120426 Britcoins 150 pounds that means that you have to hold them for better time  Undecided Now price of BTC and BRIT is to low for sell. This coin is long term. If you have to sell britcoins today - you will lost around 60% or even more..
But don't worry price is changing every day and now good news are coming! Just be patient!

You can watch what is going on here: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BRIT

Yet just 10 days ago 65k Brits were worth £232.8.  The price is fluctuating like crazy right now and we're at the low end of a swing at the moment, so my advice is to hold for the long term.  We have some exciting things coming up in the coming weeks and months so be patient and you will be rewarded. Smiley

rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:07:25 PM

Marketplace updates
Fixed a bug where the button to sell an item may not show up.
Fixed a bug where the navigation bar would stop half way across screen for mobile users.
Added a bunch of new markets(Books, Art, and a few others).
Fixed a bug that when viewing marketplace items being sold would take up most of screen.

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:55:59 PM

Marketplace updates
Fixed a bug where the navigation bar would stop half way across screen for mobile users.
Fixed a bug that when viewing marketplace items being sold would take up most of screen.

Great stuff, well done mate. Smiley

ProGamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:55:59 PM

Marketplace updates

Do you have advertising/media dev to help spread knowledge of these updates? I can't help but notice the lack of awareness or hype (the good kind) about this coin.
Lucas1981

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 02:17:57 PM

I offered my help as a graphic designer but devs didn't answer.
My website: https://reddeerstudio.eu/portfolio/
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:52:29 PM

Marketplace updates

Do you have advertising/media dev to help spread knowledge of these updates? I can't help but notice the lack of awareness or hype (the good kind) about this coin.

We are in the process of planning out a "re-launch" in terms of staff and direction of the coin.  The BritCoin network will remain the same though, so no worries there.

This will be happening towards the end of the week, if everything falls in to place. Smiley

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:31:56 PM

I offered my help as a graphic designer but devs didn't answer.
My website: https://reddeerstudio.eu/portfolio/

How much would you charge for an A5 flyer?

I'll pay you in Britcoin.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Lucas1981

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 03:39:14 PM

hi, design of double-sided A5 leaflet costs 40 pounds, single sided - 30 pounds

You can pay in Britcoin, no problem.

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:52:59 PM

hi, design of double-sided A5 leaflet costs 40 pounds, single sided - 30 pounds

You can pay in Britcoin, no problem.

I'll give you 10K in Britcoin for a single side?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Lucas1981

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 03:56:00 PM

ok 10k, single side
do you want to contact on PM or on public forum?
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:12:23 PM

ok 10k, single side

Deal.

If you could incorporate the logo on the ANN page into the design, with perhaps the the British flag in the background, like on the twitter page: https://twitter.com/BritCoinUK It doesn't have to be that exact flag though.

As for the text I would throw it open to the community and ask them what they would like to add?

Obviously we need the web site address: www.britcoin.io, I would like to add "free from government and central bank control", I'm completely open as to what else we should put on it.

Community any Ideas?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:04:18 PM

ok 10k, single side

Deal.

If you could incorporate the logo on the ANN page into the design, with perhaps the the British flag in the background, like on the twitter page: https://twitter.com/BritCoinUK It doesn't have to be that exact flag though.

As for the text I would throw it open to the community and ask them what they would like to add?

Obviously we need the web site address: www.britcoin.io, I would like to add "free from government and central bank control", I'm completely open as to what else we should put on it.

Community any Ideas?

If you could also add:

1 - Online digital currency.

2 - Buy Britcoins here: www.buybritcoins.com or Bittrex.com

I'll add more as I think of them Smiley

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:16:28 PM

ok 10k, single side

Deal.

Community any Ideas?

If you could also add:

1 - Online digital currency.

2 - Buy Britcoins here: www.buybritcoins.com or Bittrex.com

I'll add more as I think of them Smiley

I think having a short list of benefits of BritCoin included would be great;

- Digital currency for the people of Britain

- Free from Central Bank and Government control

- Accessible through Desktop / Web / Mobile

- Great investment

- Easy and fun to use

These are just a few off the top of my head, I'm sure we can think of a few more. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: